- » Mushroom Spaghetti
Mushroom Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom spaghetti recipes.
Tasty Chicken And Mushroom Sauce With Spaghetti
If you're looking for some quick and easy recipes, then this one is for you. The Chef shows how to make chicken and mushroom sauce with spaghetti. You can serve it with garlic bread. Do watch the video for this easy and quick recipe. - 81.61
Hearty Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
1. Use a large heavy bottomed saucepan.
2. Heat olive oil, over medium flame.
3. Add sliced mushrooms and sauté until they have given out all the water content. Raise the heat and reduce the liquid. .
4. Pour in wine and continue to sauté... - 45.4928
Mushroom In Spaghetti Sauce
In Dutch oven brown ground beef and sausage; drain well.
Stir in undrained tomatoes, 1 cup of the tomato juice, tomato sauce, chianti, onion, green pepper, sugar, Worcestershire, salt, chili powder, pepper, garlic, and bay leaves.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 44.8731
Spaghetti Squash With Clam And Mushroom Sauce
Pierce squash in several places; place on double thickness of paper towels and microwave at High for 10 minutes, turning over halfway through.
Halve squash lengthwise; remove and discard seeds.
Cover squash halves with vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.6128
Sauteed Wild Mushrooms With Spaghetti Squash
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Cut the squash in half lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and rub the butter over the squash.
Place on a baking pan lined with aluminum foil.
Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until the squash is tender.
In a saute pan over medium heat,... - 43.5884
Wholemeal Spaghetti With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Wash the leeks and slice thinly, then rewash to remove any remaining grit. Drain thoroughly.
2. Wipe the mushrooms and slice thinly.
3. Cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water until tender (about 12 minutes).
4. Meanwhile, melt the butter in a... - 42.4003
Italian Mushroom Sauce For Spaghetti
Rinse mushrooms, and soak in water until soft (about 20 minutes).
Meanwhile cook parsley, onion, chile, garlic, and meat (if used) in oil until onion is transparent.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid, and chop fine, discarding tough portions.
Add to mushrooms... - 38.8343
Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti
1. Boil the spaghetti until tender-crisp.
2. Drain in a colander.
3. Take a skillet and heat it on a medium flame.
4. When hot, add the bacon to the pan. Sauté it until it is crisp and brown.
5. Add mushrooms to the bacon and sauté for about 3... - 37.231
Spaghetti Squash With Mushroom Sauce
Spaghetti squash with mushroom sauce is a herbed vegetable recipe. Cooked in broth with green onions and flavored with a three herb medley, the spaghetti squash with mushrooms is served with parsley sprinkled on top. - 37.2248
Spaghetti With Two Mushrooms
Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for 1 hour; drain, and chop into coarse pieces.
Slice the mushrooms.
Saute the garlic in the oil until it barely begins to brown.
Add the two mushrooms, and saute for 6 minutes.
Add the cream, salt, and pepper, and... - 37.0956
Chicken Livers And Mushrooms On Spaghetti
1. To make tomato sauce, heat oil and butter in a frypan, and cook onion until soft. Add garlic and mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes longer. Combine tomatoes and sugar and add to mushrooms. Cook over a low heat for 10 minutes. Stir in stock and simmer for... - 35.157
Spinach Mushrooms And Cream With Spaghetti
1. Cook the spinach in boiling, salted water until it is tender. Drain well, and set aside.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with damp kitchen toweling and cut off stem ends. Slice thin, add lemon juice, and mix well.
3. Melt the butter in a skillet, and add the garlic... - 35.0807
Spaghetti With Chicken And Mushrooms
Spaghetti With Chicken And Mushrooms is an irresistible side dish recipe. Once you try this effortlessly prepared simple recipe at your dinner party, I bet you would surely get a huge fan following. - 34.9322
Broccoli Mushroom Spaghetti
Cook broccoli as directed on package; drain.
Stir in mushrooms, margarine, salt and pepper.
Heat over low heat, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms are hot, about 5 minutes.
Cook spaghetti as directed on package; drain.
Toss spaghetti, broccoli mixture,... - 34.6757
Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
In a Dutch oven, brown beef, onions and green pepper until the beef is no longer pink; drain.
Add remaining ingredients; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 2-3 hours.
Remove the bay leaves before serving. - 34.0899
Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and stir occasionally until liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
To mushrooms, add tomato sauce and seasoning mix; cover and simmer about 20... - 33.8321
Spaghetti And Mushroom Loaf
Chop the spaghetti into small pieces.
Heat the margarine and fry the chopped mushrooms and tomato until soft.
Stir these into the spaghetti, adding other ingredients.
Press into greased tin and bake for 30 minutes in centre of a hot oven (450°F - Gas Mark... - 32.1044
Spaghetti With Mushrooms
Method Saute onion and garlic in oil until they are soft but not brown.
Stir in drained mushrooms and cook until they are heated through.
Sea- son with a little salt and pepper and add parsley.
To cook spaghetti: heat 2-3 quarts water with 2 teaspoons salt in... - 22.1956
Mushroom Spaghetti Recipes By Category