- » Mushroom Sour Cream Pie
Mushroom Sour Cream Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom sour cream pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom sour cream pie recipes.
Sour Cream Cabbage Pie
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook cabbage, mushrooms, onion, salt, and sugar until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs. Roll half of... - 31.6756
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 46.5215
Mushroom Potato Pie
Place half of mashed potatoes in a layer in a well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Top potatoes with mushrooms and sour cream.
Cover with remaining potatoes.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 40.5643
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 37.6888
Low Cal Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop finely.
Thinly slice green onions including tops.
Combine with mushroom stems.
MICROWAVE 2 MINUTES on High.
Add sour cream and garlic salt to chopped stems and green onions.
Spoon filling into mushroom caps.
Place 10 to 12... - 34.8323
1 In a 1-quart casserole, blend green onions, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and sausage.
2 Cook for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time.
3 Stuff mushroom caps with the filling. Place the stem on top of the filling... - 33.2064
Preheat oven to 325°.
Fry bacon, crumble, and set aside. Reserve drippings. Saute onions in bacon drippings. Drain. Add cream cheese to onions. Heat and stir until cheese is melted. Add mushrooms and heat thoroughly. Stir in sour cream, bacon, and a pinch of... - 27.3187
Brunch In A Shell
Cut ham slice so it will cover bottom of pie shell evenly.
Combine remaining ingredients with rotary beater and pour into ham-lined pie shell.
Cover crust edge with 1-1/2 inch aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 40-45 minutes, removing ... - 34.4144
Veal Croauettes With Mushroom Sauce
Finely mince the veal and onion and mix with the sausagemeat, seasonings, a dash of Tabasco, mace and half the beaten egg.
Divide into four and form into flat triangle shapes.
Dip in beaten egg and coat in breadcrumbs; then fry gently in shallow fat for 10 to... - 41.2981
1) Preheat oven at 425°.
2) Use a 9-inch quiche dish or pie pan to line with pastry. Fit the pastry inside the pan properly by trimming out the extra part.
3) Use a fork to prick the bottom and sides of quiche shell.
4) Place the dish... - 45.5585
Quick Chicken Pies
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook mushrooms and spring onions over a medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
2. Combine sherry, soup, milk, mustard and cayenne pepper, pour into pan with mushroom mixture. Cook over a low heat,... - 34.5859
Creamy Chicken Pie Casserole
In a large mixing bowl, combine chicken, mushroom soup, chicken soup, milk, sour cream, mushrooms, peas, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and seasoned pepper.
Pour into a greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish (or a 3-quart casserole dish).
In... - 42.4142
Deep Dish Chicken Pie
1. To make pastry, rub flour and butter, stir in cream and form a dough. Knead lightly, wrap and chill for 30 minutes.
2. Melt butter in a frying pan and cook chicken for 4-5 minutes each side. Allow to cool, then cut into cubes.
3. To make sauce, melt butter... - 38.405
1. In a 1 quart casserole, blend green onions, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, and sausage. Cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time.
2. Stuff mushroom caps with filling. Place stem in top of filling and secure in place with... - 25.0814
Victorian Chicken Pie
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the mushrooms and green pepper and fry gently until soft.
Stir in the flour, then gradually add the soured cream, stock, sherry and chilli powder, stirring constantly.
Bring to the boil, stirring, then fold in the... - 48.5204
In skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
In bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream; stir in mushrooms, cheese, bread crumbs, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
Pour into... - 34.1102
Deep Dish Cranberry Chicken Pie
1) Begin by thawing the peas.
2) Next, drain the mushrooms and whole onions.
3) Take a 3-quart shallow casserole and in it, mix the carrots, mushrooms, whole onions, chicken and peas for the filling.
4) Make a pie crust mix following the package... - 45.639
Spinach Mushroom Filling
1) Prepare the spinach properly following the instruction given on the package.
2) Drain extra water and press the spinach to get dry.
3) In a skillet, add butter to melt over medium heat.
4) Add onion to sauté until translucent.
5) Add mushrooms and... - 44.9709
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese Pastry Shells
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. before baking.
2. Take a small bowl, place pie crust and crumble it. Add boiling water and shredded cheese and using a fork, stir the mixture till the dough turns non-sticky, forms a ball and leaves the sides... - 36.2311
Whip up this delicious Giblet Pie that will have everyone reaching the bowl for seconds. This easy and simple recipe for Giblet Pie is something new to try for those special occasions and tastes fabulous to impress your guests! - 50.1096
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Use a 2-quart greased casserole to line the bottom with potato slices, then onion slices, spinach, giblets, mushrooms and turkey. Sprinkle with mixed seasonings. Repeat layers, ending with potatoes.
3)... - 48.7201
Souffleed Haddock Pie
Bring first five ingredients to a boil; simmer 2 minutes.
Add haddock cut in 4 pieces.
Cover and poach 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Drain and save liquid.
Skin, bone and flake the fish.
Saute onion in the 3 tablespoons butter until tender; add... - 44.1251
Seafood Supreme Pasta Pie
1) Set the oven temperature to 350°F.
2) Take a medium bowl; mix well eggs, sour cream, milk, Parmesan cheese and tarragon in it and add in noodles.
3) Take a buttered 9-inch pie plate and pour the mixture into it, covering the plate... - 42.1344
Home Style Pot Pie
Combine flour and salt; cut in shortening.
Combine 1 egg, cold water, and vinegar; sprinkle over surface, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a ball; chill.
Saute onion and margarine in a skillet for 5 minutes.
Stir in chicken and next 6... - 43.5521
Skillet Hamburger Pie
Skillet Hamburger Pie is a succulent and tender meat preparation that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Skillet Hamburger Pie recipe. - 40.1797
Chicken Shepherd's Pies
Place potato in a large saucepan; add water to cover.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 10 minutes or until tender.
Drain potato, and place in a large bowl.
Add milk and next 4 ingredients.
Beat at medium speed of an electric mixer 2 minutes or... - 44.1917
Green Bean Casserole
In an 8- or 9-inch glass pie plate, microwave liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth, wheat germ, oatmeal, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on high for 2-3 minutes.
Stir after each minute.
Remove mixture from pie plate; set aside.
In the same plate, combine... - 36.8044
1.Spread the crumbs in an 8-inch pie plate or small shallow casserole and arrange the sliced eggs on top.
2.Saute the mushrooms lightly in the bacon fat.
Stir in the bacon, sour cream, parsley, and salt and paprika to taste.
Spread over the eggs.
3.Sprinkle... - 35.1207
Shrimp, Edam, and mushroom make this an elegant quiche. - 37.7573
Quiche Roquefort A La Canyon
In a small bowl, mash Roquefort cheese with a fork.
Add sour cream; mix well.
In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels.
Crumble oucon and set aside.
Melt butter in the skillet used to fry bacon.
Add onion and mushrooms; saute... - 42.5526
Stroganoff Meat Ring
Combine 1/4 cup of the soup, 1/4 cup of the sour cream, the egg, crumbs, wheat germ, and seasonings.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Add beef; mix well.
In a 9-inch pie plate shape into ring.
(If desired, place 6-ounce custard cup, right side up, in center of pie plate... - 43.5158
Crustless Crab Quiche With Curry Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a medium skillet, saute the mushrooms in butter until lightly browned and
drain over a paper towel.
3) Beat the eggs, cottage cheese, sour cream, Parmesan cheese, flour, onion powder and... - 44.1425
Favorite Potato Casserole
Place butter in a glass 9-inch pie plate.
Microwave at HIGH 1 minute to melt.
Stir in onion.
Cover with waxed paper.
Microwave at HIGH 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
Combine onion and remaining ingredients except spices in a 2-quart glass baking dish.
Sprinkle with... - 37.7287
Wild Rice And Ham Countrytart
Heat oven to 425°F.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for unfilled one-crust pie using 10-inch tart pan with removable bottom or 9-inch pie pan.
(Refrigerate remaining crust for later use.) Place prepared crust in pan; press in bottom and up... - 44.7187
1 Coulibiac is a traditional, hot, Russian fish pie usually made with salmon. It is served with sour cream 1 Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2 Heat the butter in a saucepan and saute the onion until soft. Add the rice and simmer for 3 minutes until... - 37.1041
Goat Cheese Tarts
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Brown ground beef in medium skillet.
Add onions and mushrooms; cook until tender.
Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, basil and Worcestershire sauce; set aside.
Roll out pastry to 1/8 inch thickness.
Cut into 2-inch rounds.
Press... - 43.8137
Make, bake, and cool Canape Shells.
Drain and chop mushrooms very fine.
Combine with chicken and celery in a medium-size bowl.
Mix sour cream, onion, curry powder, and salt in a 1-cup measure; spoon over chicken mixture; toss well to mix; chill.
Just before... - 39.6646
Basic Puffy Omelette
In a medium size bowl, beat egg whites and salt until soft, moist peaks form.
In another bowl, combine half and half and egg yolks.
Using the same beater, beat until thickened; pour over egg whites and gently fold together.
Place butter in a 9 inch pie... - 35.1275
Turkey Spinach Salad
Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Cook the potatoes, uncovered, in a large saucepan of boiling water over moderate heat until tender about 10 minutes; drain and let cool.
Meanwhile, toast the almonds, uncovered, in a pie pan in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or... - 39.5778
Fry and stir bacon until fat is clear, pouring off grease as it collects in the pan.
Drain and set aside.
Heat milk and whisk in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and remove from heat.
Stir in a mixture of egg... - 41.3289
Butter a large cookie sheet with 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
In a large skillet, saute' the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Add water to chicken broth to make 2-1/2 cups liquid.
Add to mushrooms.
Bring to boil.
Stir in rice and... - 42.0536
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.6528