- » Mushroom Souffle
Mushroom Souffle Recipes
Mushroom souffle is an airy and light baked cake made with mushroom as the main ingredient. The preparation has a creamy and soft texture and a gooey, but not runny, center. The savory dish is often served as an ... More »
Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes.
The mushrooms should be firm but not watery.
Stir in the onion and the lemon rind.
Remove from heat and reserve.
Heat the remaining 3... - 45.7894
Mushroom Beer Souffle
1. Grease a 2-quart soufflé or casserole dish with butter or oil and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Just before cooking, in a clean dry and grease free bowl, add the egg whites and beat with an electric beater or wire... - 44.7968
Mushroom Caps Souffle
Wash mushrooms and dry with paper towels.
Remove stems and reserve for another use.
Brush each cap with an equal amount of sesame oil; arrange on baking sheet, stem-side up, and set aside.
Pour milk into small saucepan.
Place over medium heat and gradually... - 44.3705
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
3. In a medium-size saucepan melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or... - 44.0805
Separate eggs, putting whites in large bowl, yolks in small bowl.
Keep at room temperature 1 hour.
Rinse, pat dry, and chop mushrooms (makes about 2 1/2 cups); set aside.
In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and saute 2 minutes;... - 43.7067
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine souffle with lemon-pepper, garlic powder and salt.
Remove stems from mushrooms and set aside.
Dip mushroom caps in melted butter and place on baking sheet.
Finely mince stems.
Add minced onion and blend well.
Melt remaining... - 43.274
Mushroom Celery Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove eggs from refrigerator and allow to remain at room temperature for at least one half hour before using.
Put whites in large bowl and yolks in medium sized bowl.
Beat egg yolks well; set aside.
Saute celery in 2... - 42.7042
Spinach Souffle Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve for other uses.
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Turn mushroom caps over in butter and arrange in a greased baking pan, cup side up; set aside.
Remove stems from spinach; wash leaves... - 42.2856
1 Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in a medium-size frying pan for 5 minutes; remove from heat.
2 Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan.
Blend in flour and salt; cook, stirring constantly,... - 42.261
Wash mushrooms well.
Chop both buttons and stems fine and combine with onion.
Saute in 3 tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
Cover and steam over low heat for 5 minutes.
Push mushrooms aside.
To the liquid and fat in the pan, add the remaining 3... - 41.8468
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Cheese Mushroom Souffle exudes the tempting flavor of processed american cheese and cream of mushroom soup. This Cheese Mushroom Souffle is a bake and serve variety and goes well with every occasion. Check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Cheese Mushroom... - 41.2958
Mushrooms Stuffed With Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In boiling water, blanch the mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
3) From the water, remove the mushrooms and let drain, stem-side down.
4) Meanwhile, start preparing the filling by first removing tough green leaves... - 40.9951
Shallot Souffle With Mushroom Sauce
Spread the 1 tablespoon butter over bottom and sides of a 1 1/2-quart souffle dish.
Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
In saucepan cook shallots in the 1/4 cup butter till tender but not brown; blend in flour.
Add milk, salt, and hot pepper sauce; cook and... - 40.7409
Souffle With Mushroom Sauce
1. For Souffle set out a 1 1/2-qt. casserole; do not grease. (If necessary, a 1-qt. casserole with straight sides may be used; fold a 2-ft. piece of waxed paper in half lengthwise. Place waxed paper around casserole, cut-side down, overlapping ends of waxed... - 40.3593
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large skillet, melt butter.
Add shallots, mushrooms and soy sprouts.
Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture and cook 5 minutes.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Season with salt,... - 39.6989
Mother's Mushroom Souffle
Combine mushrooms and vermouth in small saucepan.
Add milk; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until golden.
Stir in mushroom mixture; cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes,... - 39.494
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large saucepan melt butter; add cheese.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Add half the soup, bread crumbs, and 1/4 cup milk; stir till blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually... - 39.076
Mushroom And Marmite Souffle
1. Wash and chop the mushrooms and cook for a few seconds in 25 g/1 oz of the butter or margarine.
2. Melt the remaining butter or margarine in a fairly large saucepan.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually blend in the milk.
4. Remove pan... - 38.5008
1. Wash and dry mushrooms.
2. Cut the stalks level with caps.
3. Slice mushrooms thinly; chop the stalks separately.
4. Melt half the butter in the frying pan; saute mushrooms slightly.
5. Add flour, and gradually add cold milk, herbs, beaten egg yolks and... - 37.1636
Cheese And Mushroom Souffle
Heat soup in double boiler.
Add small amount of hot soup to egg yolks, add to remaining hot mixture.
Cook 2 minutes.
Stir to melt.
Season to taste.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake in... - 33.413
1. Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet 5 minutes; remove from heat.
2. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 33.198
Mushroom Souffle In Green-pepper Cups
Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds and pith.
Beat egg yolks, and blend well with soup and grated cheese.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding salt.
Lightly fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Place peppers close together for support in greased... - 32.6698
Mushroom Souffle Omelette
? Heat half of butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, season and cook 5 minutes over high heat. Sprinkle in parsley and lemon juice; mix well and set pan aside.
? Place egg yolks in large bowl and add cream; mix well and set aside. Beat egg... - 32.1556
Mushroom Souffle Recipes By Category