- » Mushroom Souffle
Mushroom Souffle Recipes
Mushroom souffle is an airy and light baked cake made with mushroom as the main ingredient. The preparation has a creamy and soft texture and a gooey, but not runny, center. The savory dish is often served as an ... More »
1. Preheat the oven at 350°.
2. In a medium-size frying pan saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine for about 5 minutes and remove from heat.
3. In a medium-size saucepan melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or... - 44.3597
Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a frying pan.
Add the mushrooms.
Cook, stirring constantly, for 3 or 4 minutes.
The mushrooms should be firm but not watery.
Stir in the onion and the lemon rind.
Remove from heat and reserve.
Heat the remaining 3... - 43.9502
Mushroom Beer Souffle
1. Grease a 2-quart soufflé or casserole dish with butter or oil and dust it with flour.
2. Preheat the oven to 325°F
3. Just before cooking, in a clean dry and grease free bowl, add the egg whites and beat with an electric beater or wire... - 43.4321
Separate eggs, putting whites in large bowl, yolks in small bowl.
Keep at room temperature 1 hour.
Rinse, pat dry, and chop mushrooms (makes about 2 1/2 cups); set aside.
In a large skillet heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add the onion and saute 2 minutes;... - 42.7518
Mushroom Caps Souffle
Wash mushrooms and dry with paper towels.
Remove stems and reserve for another use.
Brush each cap with an equal amount of sesame oil; arrange on baking sheet, stem-side up, and set aside.
Pour milk into small saucepan.
Place over medium heat and gradually... - 42.338
Mushroom Celery Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove eggs from refrigerator and allow to remain at room temperature for at least one half hour before using.
Put whites in large bowl and yolks in medium sized bowl.
Beat egg yolks well; set aside.
Saute celery in 2... - 40.8724
1 Saute mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in a medium-size frying pan for 5 minutes; remove from heat.
2 Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan.
Blend in flour and salt; cook, stirring constantly,... - 40.6346
Mushrooms Stuffed With Cheese Souffle
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In boiling water, blanch the mushrooms for about 2 minutes.
3) From the water, remove the mushrooms and let drain, stem-side down.
4) Meanwhile, start preparing the filling by first removing tough green leaves... - 40.5589
Wash mushrooms well.
Chop both buttons and stems fine and combine with onion.
Saute in 3 tablespoons of the butter until lightly browned.
Cover and steam over low heat for 5 minutes.
Push mushrooms aside.
To the liquid and fat in the pan, add the remaining 3... - 40.4371
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Cheese Mushroom Souffle exudes the tempting flavor of processed american cheese and cream of mushroom soup. This Cheese Mushroom Souffle is a bake and serve variety and goes well with every occasion. Check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Cheese Mushroom... - 39.0921
Preheat oven to 375°.
In large skillet, melt butter.
Add shallots, mushrooms and soy sprouts.
Simmer over low heat for 15 minutes.
Sprinkle flour over mushroom mixture and cook 5 minutes.
Add milk and cook, stirring, until mixture thickens.
Season with salt,... - 38.7967
Mushroom And Marmite Souffle
1. Wash and chop the mushrooms and cook for a few seconds in 25 g/1 oz of the butter or margarine.
2. Melt the remaining butter or margarine in a fairly large saucepan.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually blend in the milk.
4. Remove pan... - 37.5339
Mother's Mushroom Souffle
Combine mushrooms and vermouth in small saucepan.
Add milk; bring to boil.
Reduce heat; simmer 15 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, until golden.
Stir in mushroom mixture; cook, stirring constantly, about 3 minutes,... - 37.2244
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large saucepan melt butter; add cheese.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Add half the soup, bread crumbs, and 1/4 cup milk; stir till blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually... - 36.837
1. Wash and dry mushrooms.
2. Cut the stalks level with caps.
3. Slice mushrooms thinly; chop the stalks separately.
4. Melt half the butter in the frying pan; saute mushrooms slightly.
5. Add flour, and gradually add cold milk, herbs, beaten egg yolks and... - 34.8704
1. Saute the mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine in a medium-size skillet 5 minutes; remove from heat.
2. Melt remaining 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan. Blend in flour and salt; cook, stirring constantly, until... - 31.7036
Cheese And Mushroom Souffle
Heat soup in double boiler.
Add small amount of hot soup to egg yolks, add to remaining hot mixture.
Cook 2 minutes.
Stir to melt.
Season to taste.
Fold in egg whites.
Pour into ungreased 1 1/2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with almonds.
Bake in... - 31.258
Mushroom Souffle Omelette
? Heat half of butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, season and cook 5 minutes over high heat. Sprinkle in parsley and lemon juice; mix well and set pan aside.
? Place egg yolks in large bowl and add cream; mix well and set aside. Beat egg... - 31.2285
Mushroom Souffle In Green-pepper Cups
Slice tops off peppers and remove seeds and pith.
Beat egg yolks, and blend well with soup and grated cheese.
Beat egg whites until stiff but not dry, adding salt.
Lightly fold soup mixture into egg whites.
Place peppers close together for support in greased... - 30.6485
Mushroom Souffle Recipes By Category