- » Mushroom Sausage Patty
Mushroom Sausage Patty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom sausage patty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom sausage patty recipes.
Sausage & Mushroom Stuffed Peppers
Cut the tops off the peppers, about 1" down.
Remove the seeds and veins, being careful not to tear or rip the peppers.
Put the peppers on a microwave-safe plate and set aside.
Crumble the sausage patties into a no-stick frying pan over medium-high heat; brown... - 37.9787
Easy Sausage Casserole
Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
Toss with 1 cup sauce; place in buttered shallow 2-quart casserole.
Brown sausage patties on both sides over low heat; place on top of spaghetti and sauce mixture.
Pour remaining sauce over sausage and... - 27.0975
Luncheon Sausage Stacks
1) Take sausage and cut it into 8 thick slices and then shape each piece into a 4 inch round.
2) Take 2 medium size skillets and cook the patties slowly for about 5 minutes.
3) Turn the patties and add mushroom caps to the skillets. Cook for 5 more... - 36.531
Saucy Sausage Beef Burgers
Combine milk, crumbs, and poultry seasoning.
Add sausage and beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties.
Brown slowly in skillet. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Drain off fat.
Stir flour and paprika into soup; gradually blend in 1 cup water.
Pour around patties; cook... - 44.429
Sherried Onion Skillet Supper
Put onions into a large skillet.
Pour bouillon over them and cover pan; simmer for about 5 minutes.
Add mushrooms and rhubarb sauce; sprinkle with sherry; then simmer for another 5 minutes.
In another skillet, fry sausage patties until done, pouring off... - 38.5666
1) Wash the mushrooms, peel and discard the stalks.
2) Use a shallow dish to place the mushrooms. Pour over the dressing and marinate for 1 hour.
3) On a clean working surface, place sausage to divide into 4 portions.
4) Lightly flour your... - 37.3073
Scrambled Eggs Deluxe
In a large skillet cook potato patties in 1 tablespoon of the butter or margarine on 1 side only for 2 to 3 minutes or till light brown.
Remove from the skillet.
In the same skillet cook onion in remaining butter or margarine till tender.
In a medium mixing... - 42.9555
Sprinkle 12 small boat-shaped pans and 18 round patty pans with cold water.
Preheat oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out dough to fit pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce tartlet... - 41.76
Rancho Verde Chili Beans
1. Soak beans overnight.
2. Drain excess water.
3. Combine beans, stock, and ham bone.
4. Add water, if necessary, to cover.
5. Cover and cook for 2 hours.
6. Remove bone.
7. In a skillet or wok, fry bacon until crisp.
8. Add fried bacon... - 45.4185
Meatloaf Hamburger Barbecue
Prepare a classic meatloaf that is real easy to do on your backyard grill! This is meatloaf the way it ought to be! - 109.808
Chicken Vol Au Vent Entree
1) Preheat oven at 400Â°c.
2) In a skillet heat butter and brown chicken in it.
3) In 1/2 cup hot water dissolve bouillon.
4) Add the mixture to the chicken.
5) Cover and simmer for 20 to 30 minutes.
6) With a slotted spoon remove... - 43.8415
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Shepherd's pie is a great meat pie with different variations across regions. Watch chef Joanie showing how to make Shepherd's Pie on the banks of Trinity river with buffalo meat and potatoes along with other seasonings as well as vegetables. Enjoy the pie... - 123.278
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 116.28