- » Mushroom Sauce Vegetarian
Mushroom Sauce Vegetarian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom sauce vegetarian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom sauce vegetarian recipes.
Easy Homemade Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
Pizza lovers know it well that pizzas offers variety of flavors when it comes to sauce and the toppings. A pizza lover like you is this chef who is trying a new kind of sauce and toppings for her pizza. Watch the video to know more. - 108.078
Garlic Sauce Over Quinoa
Want to treat your family to a delicious yet healthy dish? Try this scrumptious Garlic Sauce over Quinoa recipe today and you would want to make it often. This video is a detailed demonstration of the recipe, watch it now. - 101.044
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Italian food mostly means pasta, you will definitely agree to it. Which sauces do you like, white sauce or the red pasta sauce? Here is a recipe of mushroom sauce for your pasta. It is different and the chef shows exactly what needs to be done. Watch the... - 91.8036
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 17 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and flavors... - 51.2471
Lasagna With Eggplant Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded,... - 48.9249
Mushrooms With Red Bell Pepper Sauce
1. In a colander, wash mushrooms and drain the mushrooms then pat dry on a kitchen town.
2. Stem the mushrooms and finely chop the stems. Thinly slice the caps and place in a bowl until ready to cook.
3. In a colander place the bell peppers... - 48.3761
Mushrooms In Sour Cream Dill Sauce
1) Into a large skillet, melt 2 1/2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms till soft
2) Using a slotted spoon, remove them and keep aside, reserving the liquid
3) Into the skillet, add more butter (1 1/2 tablespoon) and add in the garlic
4) Add... - 47.9972
Three Types Of Wild Mushroom In A Wine And Cream Sauce With Saffron
1. If using dry mushrooms, soak then in water till them swell up to twice their size.
2. If using fresh mushrooms, dry and trim the stalks
3. Slice and set aside till required
4. Tie the spring onions in a bundle
5. In a large pan of boiling... - 47.1973
Spiced Mushroom Sauce
1) In a sauce, add tomato juice, garlic powder, onion, chili powder, barbecue spices, vinegar, peppers, thyme and basil.
2) Combine the mixture and place over heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 35 minutes. Scoop out peppers, if desired.
3) Add... - 45.8235
Baked Pasta With Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the mushrooms, discarding stems, and slice them.
Shake or spin them dry.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and fry the mushrooms until they are brown, adding the garlic during the last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 45.6915
Mushroom Wine Sauce
1. Take an 8 inch skillet, heat butter or margarine in it and put mushrooms and shallots.
2. Stir and cook for 4-5 minutes on medium flame until the vegetables soften.
3. Once done, put aside.
4. Discard the fat and keep the dripping aside.
5. Put... - 45.499
Spinach Fettuccine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large pot with of lightly salted boiling water, cook the fettuccine until tender.
2) In a Dutch oven, saute the garlic in the olive oil over a low heat, stirring frequently, until soft.
3) Stir in the mushrooms and a pinch of salt, on a medium... - 45.2197
Cauliflower In Mushroom Sauce
Do check out this palate-soothing Cauliflower in mushroom sauce recipe. Stock up on plenty of bags of Vegetable as you will want to make this Cauliflower in mushroom sauce time and again. Even though Cauliflower in mushroom sauce is a Side Dish I relish it... - 45.135
Orange Mushroom Sauce
1. Add onions to pan drippings from the roasted fowl or butter and sauté till tender.
2. Add citrus rind and juices and allow to boil.
3. Prepare a cornstarch paste by mixing cornstarch with ginger, salt and mushroom liquid.
4. Mix with sauce and... - 44.792
Mushroom Sauce For Pasta
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes or until the onions are just beginning to turn golden.
Cover the saucepan.
Simmer over lowest possible heat for about 30... - 44.7248
Mushroom Cannelloni In Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler to hot.
2) Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
3) In a pan, combine the mushrooms, onion and garlic, thyme, nutmeg and 4 tbsp wine. Allow to boil, simmer covered for about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the... - 44.6593
Mushroom Onion Sauce
If mushroom sauce with onions were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. A lip-smacking side dish, this mushroom sauce with onions completes your spread. Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with... - 44.4114
Tofu Squares With Mushroom Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) Attach a metal blade to the work bowl of a food processor and then process bread, torn into pieces, until coarsely chopped.
3) Stir in green onions and celery and process them into 1-inch pieces,... - 44.2585
Polenta With Mushroom Cream Sauce
1) To a 7-inch nonstick pie plate, spray cooking spray.
2) In a 1 1/2-quart saucepan, add water and salt. Over high heat, heat the mixture till it comes to a boil. Keep stirring with a wooden spoon.
3) Drop the polenta quickly into the... - 44.2135
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.2843
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
This mushroom and tomato sauce is delicately flavored with onion and grape juice stock. Serve this mushroom and tomato sauce with pasta or any of your favorite vegan delicacies. - 43.1573
Cauliflower With Cheese Mushroom Sauce
Cook whole cauliflower, or break into flowerets and cook.
Drain cauliflower thoroughly; keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook fresh mushrooms in butter till tender, about 4 minutes.
(Or, if using canned mushrooms, set them aside and melt butter.) Blend flour, white... - 42.9231
Sharp Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan heat oil and fry onions for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients into the pan and stir.
3. Boil and cook covered over simmering heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Season with shoyu and... - 42.5334
Mushroom Sauce With Herbs
1) Peel and finely chop the onion.
2) Slice the mushrooms.
3) In a frying pan, melt half the butter over a low heat.
4) Add onion to the pan and fry very gently for about 5 minutes, until the onion is soft but not browned.
5) Meanwhile... - 42.4183
Creamy Mushroom Sauce For Pasta
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in heavy skillet.
Over medium heat, cook onions in it until golden.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes, or until onions are very soft.
Melt remaining butter in another skillet.
Cook mushrooms in it... - 42.1311
1) In a saucepan, add all the ingredients.
2) Place the saucepan over heat to simmer, uncovered, until the quantity reduces to 1/2 its original volume. Stir occasionally during the simmering.
3) Serve the sauce with your choice of snacks, main... - 42.0847
Mushroom Sauce (brown)
This wonderful mushroom sauce is made great with the flavors of onion and apple juice. Simple dish to cook, this delicious recipe of Mushroom sauce is best served with pasta, noodles and steamed vegetables. - 41.7063
Mushroom And Vegetable Sauce
1. Put the milk, onion, carrot, celery, bay leaf and peppercorns into a medium ovenproof glass bowl. Microwave on HIGH for 3-4 minutes until the milk comes to the boil.
2. Remove the milk from the oven, cover and leave to infuse for 20-30 minutes, then strain... - 41.3797
Quick Mushroom Sauce
1) Drain the mushrooms from the can. Keep the mushroom liquid aside.
2) In a blender container, add mushrooms, milk, 1/4 cup mushroom liquid and butter flavoring.
3) Process the ingredients, to prepare a smooth mixture.
4) In a saucepan,... - 41.1874
Mushroom Sauce With Herbs
The taste of this mushroom sauce with herbs recipe has played on my senses so much that I seldom consider any other recipe of mushroom sauce With herbs. Treat your friends to this mushroom sauce with herbs and let them know its taste. - 41.1108
Mushrooms In A Creamy Fennel Sauce
Heat the butter and oil in a karahi or deep frying pan, over a medium heat.
Add the onions, fennel seeds and the bay leaf and fry for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, blend the ginger, garlic, turmeric, black pepper and ground coriander together in a small bowl.
Stir... - 40.8731
Aztec White Bean, Leek, And Mushroom Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/3 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Blanch the leek rings in 1/4 cup boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan or skillet and saute the leeks, mushrooms, and... - 40.7874
Roasted Corn And Wild Mushroom Salsa
Gut the com kernels from the cobs with a sharp knife (about 3 cups).
Heat a large, heavy-bottomed saute pan or skillet over high heat until almost smoking.
Place no more than two layers of the corn kernels in the pan at a time, and dry-roast for 4 to 5... - 40.3074
Thick Mushroom Gravy
1) In a saucepan, place the celery and 1 bouillon cube. Cover these with enough water.
2) Place the saucepan over moderate heat to simmer, uncovered, until celery is soft and most of the water is evaporated.
3) In a blender, place the mixture to... - 40.2842
Quick And Simple Stroganoff Sauce
1) In a saucepan, melt butter.
2) Add in the chopped onions and saute till they become soft.
3) Add in the sliced mushrooms and continue to cook for about 5 minutes.
4) Next, mix in the tomato puree and sour cream.
5) Cook the sauce till it has heated... - 40.2565
Mushroom Marmalade Sauce With Fresh Ginger
Combine mushrooms and salt in plastic bag and shake gently to distribute salt.
Refrigerate 12 hours or overnight, shaking bag occasionally.
Place mushrooms in strainer set over a bowl and press gently to extract at least 1 1/2 cups of mushroom liquid.
Pour... - 40.2149
Mushroom Pasta Sauce
1. In a pan in hot oil cook onion and garlic till tender but not brown.
2. Add tomato sauce, mushrooms with liquid, parsley, sugar, basil and salt and mix together thoroughly.
3. Simmer uncovered about 45 minutes till desired consistency.
4.... - 40.1963
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, cook onions and garlic in oil until onions are limp.
Discard garlic, Add remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, for 2 hours.
Discard bay leaves.
Can be frozen in 1 pint or larger containers for up... - 39.9105
Mushrooms Tuscan Style
1) In a closed pan, heat vegetable oil or butter and cook tomatoes, salt, sugar and bay leaf in it for 1 hour.
2) Discard bay leaf and through a nylon sieve, rub the sauce or liquidize in a blender.
3) Add in mushrooms, olive oil, garlic, salt and... - 39.7914
Onion Mushroom Gravy
1. In a medium sauce pan or stock pot, blend the soup mix in 1 ½ cups of water.
2. Place the pan on a medium flame.
3. Allow the liquid to reach boiling point.
4. Reduce the flame, cover the pot with its lid and simmer the liquid for 8-10 minutes,... - 39.7551
Swedish Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a pan and heat it over medium heat.
2) Add butter and saute mushrooms for 5 minutes.
3) Add flour, salt and pepper.
4) Add half-and-half and cook until the mixture becomes thick and smooth.
5) Add lemon juice and dry sherry.
6) Serve... - 39.6519
Mushroom Walnut Sauce With Whole Wheat Pasta
1. Fill a medium saucepan half full with water.
2. Heat to boiling point.
3. Add the pasta to boiling water and cook for about 10 to 12 minutes or until tender-firm or al dente.
4. In the meantime, in a medium-size skillet, heat oil.
5.... - 39.5385
Rich Mushroom Sauce
Wash mushrooms; remove and chop the stems, add the cold water and salt, cover, and simmer gently 1/2 hr.
Then strain, reserving liquor.
Slice or quarter the mushroom caps, then place them -in a skillet with the butter, minced onion, and paprika.
Saute until... - 39.1418
Creamy Curry Sauce
Heat oil in small pan, saute onion, garlic until golden brown.
Add garam masala, curry paste, salt, chilli, stir for 1 min, add mushrooms, cover, cook for 1 min, add water, bring to boil, stir till thick paste is formed.
Adjust salt, chilli to taste, stir in... - 37.7615
Gnocchi With Wild Mushroom Sauce
In a large pan of boiling water, cook the gnocchi until they float to the top (this should take around 3 minutes).
Drain and set aside.
In another large pan, heat half the olive oil and cook the garlic for 30 seconds.
Add the white wine, stir for a few... - 37.6643
Mushroom Sauce With Wine And Brandy
1. Trim the mushrooms and place the trimmings in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the wine and simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Strain and reserve the liquid.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in a pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter and add the lemon juice. Take the... - 37.576
Chilli Polenta With Spicy Mushroom Sauce
1. To make the polenta dough, put the milk, water, bay leaf, peppercorns and garlic in a small pan, and bring to the boil. Remove from the heat, cover and leave to stand for 20 minutes.
2. Strain into a jug. In a small bowl, mix a little of the strained milk... - 37.5703
Button Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a glass dish and add mushrooms, lemon juice, water, and butter, cover, and cook for 5-6 minutes.
2) Season to taste.
3) Pour fresh cream.
4) Mix well and cook on power for 3 minutes.
5) Garnish with chopped chives and serve. - 37.3547
Rich Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small (2 cup or 1 quart) microwaveable casserole, bowl or measure, add butter and melt in the microwave for 1 minute.
2. Blend in flour to make a smooth paste.
3. Gradually add and stir cream.
4. Add the soy sauce, salt and mushroom and mix... - 37.2565
1. Prepare mushrooms by washing and cut them into thin slices from stem end.
2. Halve or slice lengthwise and cook in a saucepan, with butter and seasonings very gently for 10 minutes.
3. With constant stirring add flour and milk gradually and let it... - 37.1451
Cheese Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a saucepan and melt butter after heating the pan on low heat.
2. Mix flour, salt, and pepper.
3. Stir in all the milk at once. Cook till thickened and bubbly. Keep stirring constantly.
4. Mix cheese and stir until the mixture turn smooth.
5.... - 37.113
1) With a sharp knife, split the loaf all the way down one side so that the halves can be opened apart.
2) Warm the margarine or butter till it has become very soft.
3) Cut the garlic into thin slices. Sprinkle with salt and with the back of a spoon,... - 35.3064
Mushrooms In Green Sauce
Heat oil in a skillet and saute the onion until soft.
Add the mushrooms and chilies and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer 15 minutes to blend the flavors. - 35.2927
Dried Mushroom Sauce
This Sauce of Dried Mushrooms is perfect as a dressing or topping. Serve it with spaghetti, vegetable dishes or even pasta. - 34.959
Green Pea Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
Beat the eggs, add other ingredients and turn into buttered ring molds (individual).
Place molds in hot water and bake 30 minutes, or until firm.
Fill center with creamed mushrooms.
These molds may be filled with creamed chicken, creamed sea food, creamed... - 34.9225
Mushroom Cream Sauce
Cook mushrooms and onion lightly in butter till tender but not brown; cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Push mushrooms to one side and stir flour into butter.
Add heavy cream, sour cream, and seasonings.
Heat slowly, stirring constantly, almost to... - 34.8718
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
1)Heat oil in skillet and saute chopped onion and garlic.
2)Rinse mushrooms and trim offends of stems.
3)Slice mushrooms into skillet and cook until onion is soft.
4)Add tomato sauce and for few minutes cook over medium heat until rest of... - 34.6449
1. Saute the mushrooms in the butter slowly for about 10 minutes.
2. Add salt and pepper and the tomato paste mixed with the stock.
3. Add the cheese and continue slow cooking for a further 10 minutes.
4. Serve on hot buttered toast. - 34.6084
St Hubert Sauce
1) In a skillet, saute the mushrooms and onions in butter, until slightly tender.
2) Stir in rest of the ingredients and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
3) Use the St Hubert Sauce, as required. - 34.1361
Zaffiri Pasta Sauce
In a 3-quart saucepan, saute onion, bell pepper and mushrooms in vegetable oil until softened.
Add remaining ingredients. Bring to a low boil, then reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir occasionally to blend cream cheese.
Adjust... - 34.025
Pheasant In Mushroom Cream Sauce
In 2 or 3-quart casserole, arrange pheasant skin side down.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add onion, mushrooms and cornstarch mixed with cream of mushroom soup.
Cook covered, 20 minutes or until pheasant is done, turning pheasant once.
Stir in sour cream and... - 34.0185
Mushroom And Onion Sauce
Heat the butter and oil together in a 2-quart saucepan. Saute' the onions and mushrooms until the onions are transparent.
Gradually stir in the whole wheat flour, stirring constantly so that it-coats the vegetables. Cook this mixture over gentle heat for... - 33.9208
Mushroom Spaghetti Sauce
Melt butter in a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add mushrooms and stir occasionally until liquid has evaporated and mushrooms are golden brown, about 12 minutes.
To mushrooms, add tomato sauce and seasoning mix; cover and simmer about 20... - 33.8321
1) Drain mushroom in a bowl and reserve the liquid.
2) Add beer to the liquid to measure 2/3 cup.
3) In a saucepan melt butter and flour, salt, and pepper.
4) Add the liquid stirring constantly and cook till thick and well blended.
5) Pour... - 32.3586
Two Mushroom Sauce
1. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add shallots; saute 2 to 3 minutes or until tender. Stir in garlic; saute 1 minute. Add cremini and shiitake mushrooms; saute 12 to 15 minutes. Stir in tomatoes and remaining 3 ingredients. Bring to a boil;... - 31.9187
Linguine With Mushroom Sauce
Put the mushrooms in a dish and add the milk. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, stirring once. Set aside.
Put the linguine in a deep pot and pour over enough boiling water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and a few drops of oil. Cover and cook for 9 minutes. Set... - 31.9142
Healthy Mushroom Sauce
Microwave butter in a 2-cup measure for 45 seconds to melt.
Mix in remaining ingredients, stirring smooth.
Microwave, uncovered, 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute.
Cook 2 to 3 minutes until thick.
Stir after 1 minute. - 31.4646
Warm Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients together, mix thoroughly.
2) Place over a low heat, until heated through, stirring occasionally.
3) Serve the Mushroom Sauce, immediately with pasta, poultry or steak or use as required. - 31.4646
Peas In Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Conventional method: In saucepan, bring small amount of water to boil; add peas. Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with flour;... - 31.4419
Oriental Mushroom Sauce
Saute mushrooms in 2 tablespoons margarine; set aside.
Combine flour and remaining margarine; place over low heat, stirring until smooth.
Gradually add half-and-half; cook, stirring constantly, until smooth and thick-ened.
Stir in soy sauce and... - 31.3747
Heat the oil in a 2-quart saucepan over moderate heat, add the onion, and cook, uncovered, for 2 minutes.
Add the garlic, green pepper, and mushrooms, and cook, uncovered, for 2 more minutes.
Add the tomatoes and salt and simmer, uncovered, for 25 minutes. - 30.9281
Mushroom And Tomato Sauce
Combine with rest of ingredients.
Simmer in small skillet for 20 to 30 minutes.
Put in bowl and serve with Cheese Omelet.
To complete the breakfast, serve with a loaf of French bread, a good bottle of German white wine and Bananas... - 30.7609
Sherry Mushroom Sauce
Drain the mushrooms and cook in the butter in a medium skillet for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Add the pepper.
Combine the cornstarch with sherry and stir into mushrooms.
Bring to a boil, stirring.
Remove from heat and serve over steak. - 30.1576
Mushroom Sauce Seasoned With Worcestershire Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine butter and mushrooms.
Cook covered, 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook uncovered, 3 minutes, 30 seconds or until mixture boils, stirring occasionally during last half of cooking time. - 29.4832
1) In a pan, melt the butter over a low heat.
2) Stir in the mushrooms, vermouth and rosemary and saute until the mushrooms are brown .
3) Serve the Mushrooms Vermouth with the Steak Louise or as desired. - 28.8275
Homemade Mushroom Sauce
Saute mushrooms in wine until cooked.
Stir in flour; then stir in milk or stock and cook until thickened.
Variation: If you can use canned mushroom soup, dilute with cream or chicken stock for a quick sauce. - 27.9061
Cheese Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and saute the sliced mushrooms, until tender.
2) Stir in the cheese sauce and heat, until the sauce is smooth and thoroughly heated.
3) Use the Cheese Mushroom Sauce, as required. - 27.691
Creamy Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, combine the soup and milk.
2. Place pan on a medium flame and simmer stirring frequently, until bubbly.
3. Alternatively, combine ingredients in a microwavable bowl (1-quart) and heat through on HIGH for 2 minutes in the... - 27.6815
Easy Microwave Mushroom Sauce
Mix all ingredients in 4-cup measure.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%), stirring every minute, until hot and bubbly, 3 to 4 minutes. - 26.6668
6-min Mushroom Sauce
Melt fat; blend in flour.
Gradually stir in stock and mushrooms.
Cook for 4 to 6 minutes. - 24.5228
Easy Asparagus With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare and cook asparagus as in Time Table, then drain.
Meanwhile, add milk to mushroom soup and heat thoroughly.
Arrange the hot asparagus on the toast, and pour mushroom sauce over all. - 23.47