- » Mushroom Sauce
Mushroom Sauce Recipes
Mushroom sauce is a sauce which is creamy and is traditionally made by using mushrooms, cream, butter and many more. This sauce is white in color and thick in its consistency. The sauce is a versatile one which means ... More »
Grilled Venison Steaks
This robust cut of meat is difficult to procure, never the less the same can be attempted by beef steaks! Watch Ken cook these great venison steaks and pair it with some salad and a shitake mushroom sauce! - 128.755
Healthy Turkey Meatballs In Wild Mushroom Sauce
This is a multi-purpose dish and a go-to meatball recipe for those on a lean protein, low fat diet. You can do small meatballs for an hors d’oeuvre or appetizer, or make them larger and serve them over whole wheat noodles as a meal. Whichever way you chose... - 124.501
Pepper Crusted Pork Tenderloin Medallions In Mushroom Sauce
This recipe will have you forget fatty pork chops forever! There is something comforting about pork tenderloin cooked to perfection. If you want to make a simple, healthy pork main course, this is just what you should be making. Pepper crusted pork tenderloin... - 121.44
Crispy Pork Scaloppini With Wild Mushroom Sauce
This Crispy Pork Scaloppini with Wild Mushroom Sauce is a delicious crowd pleasing dish that you will make again and again. This video will guide you through the step by step preparation of this great recipe. Happy Cooking! - 118.721
Italian Spaghetti With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Here is an excellent video that displays a recipe for spaghetti with wild mushroom sauce. This is a fabulous dish prepared with wild mushrooms, dried porcini mushrooms and cherry tomatoes. The sauce is wonderfully flavored with white wine and lemon juice. Try... - 110.386
Chicken In Marsala And Mushroom Sauce
There are many recipes for meats in wine sauce. But this Chicken in Marsala and Mushroom Sauce is special. It is simple, but it has an amazing combination of red wine with mushrooms. This combination lifts up the flavor of this sauce. Try it yourself. - 109.523
Chicken With White Wine And Mushroom Sauce
Chicken can be cooked using mix and match techniques and ingredients and here is a fusion recipe. Check out chef Mike cooking Chicken with White Wine Mushroom Sauce to serve with noodles. Great when accompanied with favorite wine! - 108.738
All Time Favorite Mushroom Sauce
Attention all the mushroom lovers!! There can be no better way to include mushrooms in your menu than preparing this lovely All Time Favorite Mushroom Sauce. Watch chef Elba prepare this sauce now. - 92.5865
Provencal Herbed Chicken Breasts With Mushroom Sauce
If looking for looking for a tasty after-work easy meal, look what chef has in store for you. This is the perfect main course dish when you are on a high-protein diet. This chicken dish with a rich mushroom sauce makes a simple yet elegant and fancy, low fat... - 92.3767
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Italian food mostly means pasta, you will definitely agree to it. Which sauces do you like, white sauce or the red pasta sauce? Here is a recipe of mushroom sauce for your pasta. It is different and the chef shows exactly what needs to be done. Watch the... - 91.8036
Chicken Escalopes With Creamy Garlic And Mushroom Sauce
Chicken and Escalopes... oh yum! Sounds like the perfect lullaby to me. Besides, I am also convinced that this rich, creamy dish is a winner after seeing this video. I think that this will be ideal for you Holiday table. Enjoy! - 91.6191
Spaghetti With Mushroom Sauce
Prepare spaghetti as directed on package.
Rinse with warm water.
In 2-quart casserole, combine all ingredients, except spaghetti and Parmesan cheese.
Microwave at High for 10 to 17 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and flavors... - 51.2471
Fish In Coconut Mushroom Sauce
1. Soak mushrooms according to package directions until softened.
2. Drain the soaked mushrooms and reserve liquid; remove 8 mushrooms and keep aside for garnish.
3. Thinly slice remaining mushrooms and keep aside.
4. In a saucepan, put... - 50.4003
Lasagna With Eggplant Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a shredding disc, process the mozzarella cheese until shredded,... - 48.9249
Cornish Hens In Mushroom Sauce
The cornish hens in mushroom sauce is prepared with halved cornish hens, roasted with flavors of herbs, wine and yogurt. Cooked with added mushrooms, onions and tomatoes, the cornish hens with mushroom sauce is flavored with garlic and can be served with a... - 48.8292
Scallops In Garlic Mushroom Sauce
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Add the scallops into 2-quarts of water and let it come to a boil. Drain the scallops immediately.
3) In a wok, heat oil and stir fry garlic till it turns golden brown.
4) Mix in... - 48.2523
Grilled Steak And Onions With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler.
2. Season steak with pepper and keep aside.
3. Grease onion slices by spraying nonstick cooking spray.
4. On a rack in broiling pan, arrange the greased onions and broil until lightly browned; turn onion... - 48.1468
Grilled Lumberjack Steaks With Wild Mushroom Sauce And Potato Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Preheat grill or broiler.
3. In a food processor or blender, put together the salsa ingredients and puree until smooth.
4. While the machine is still running, pour oil in a slow and steady stream until blended... - 47.9359
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a large, deep casserole and arrange the chicken pieces.
2) Spatter the herbs, chives, seasoning, and sherry over the chicken pieces.
3) Add with 12 1/2 g (5 oz.) or 1 tablespoon of butter cubes.
4) Wrap the mouth of the casserole with an... - 47.7842
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.7737
Pasta With Fresh Mushroom Sauce
1) In a covered kettle or stockpot, pour 5 lts (8 pts) water with little salt and bring to boil.
2) Add pasta to the boiling water and cook for 1-4 minutes until cooked al dante., and noodles are seperated.Drain in a colander.
3) Rinse and wipe... - 47.4534
White Mushrooms In Cream
White Mushrooms In Cream is a wonderfully delicious dish that is sure to entice your taste buds. I served this dish for a get together with my friends at home. They loved it and have been haunting me for this White Mushrooms In Cream recipe ever since. Try it... - 47.4198
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce has a unique taste. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce gets its lovely taste from potato mixed with mushrooms and cheese. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 47.09
Mushroom Sauce With Pancakes
In skillet cook mushrooms in butter till tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cream all at once.
Cook quickly, stirring constantly, till mixture is thick and bubbly.
Remove from heat; stir in dry sherry and lemon juice.
Spoon 1 rounded... - 46.9399
Roast Tenderloin Of Beef With Madeira Mushroom Sauce
1) In a 1 1/2 to 2 inches, shallow roasting pan arrange the 2 flat beef bones.
2) Place the whole beef tenderloin over the bones so that they are not touching the pan directly.
3) In a bowl, mix together salt, pepper, dry mustard, chutney and 2... - 46.8288
Haddock With Prawn And Mushroom Sauce
Haddock with prawn and mushroom sauce is one of my favorite recipes for this fish. I prepare this dish often for weekends and my family just loves it. made with fried haddock fillets along with mushrooms and prawns in a creamy sauce, the haddock with prawns... - 46.6903
Meatballs In Potato Mushroom Sauce
1.Take a 1 quart glass casserole, put potatoes in it and cook them on High for 4 1/2 minutes after covering with a plastic sheet or an all glass lid.
2.Once the potatoes are soft, keep them aside.
3.Make a mixture of meat, onion, parsley, bread crumbs... - 46.5948
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce
Scallops In Mushroom Sauce! Were you looking for a unique seafood preparation dish that you can serve for your party? Then Scallops In Mushroom Sauce is definitely the recipe for you. This delicious and simple dish is sure to bowl your guests over! - 46.5536
Tomato And Mushroom Sauce
1.Start by preheating the oven to 300F degrees
2.Also chop the bacon or ham
3.In a pot, place the bacon or ham and cook with onion and carrot for 5 minutes
4.Now add bay leaf, thyme, parsley, cloves, peppercorns, nutmeg, and tomatoes, and... - 46.5529
Little Salmon Loaves With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a mixing bowl add salmon, egg, onion, mustard, horseradish, 1/4 cup soup and crumbs.
2. Mix the ingredients well.
3. Butter the mold or custard cups (6 ounces size). Pack the ingredients well into them.
4. Preheat the oven at... - 46.5269
Slow Cooked Turkey Breast With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the turkey in cold water.
2. Pat it dry on paper toweling.
3. In a slow cooker, place the turkey breast, skin side up.
4. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with herbs, spiced and seasonings.
5. Pour the wine over the turkey.... - 46.4589
Chicken Breasts Scaloppine With Wild Mushroom Sauce
1. In a sauté pan, heat the oils over medium-high heat.
2. One at a time, add the chicken breasts and sear for 30 seconds on each side.
3. Remove to a platter and set aside.
4. Melt the butter in the same pan.
5. Add the mushrooms, shallots, and... - 46.4557
Veal Cream With Mushrooms
1 In a large, heavy skillet, melt the butter.
2 Add the shallots and saute until softened.
3 Add the sliced veal and saute over high heat for about 8 minutes.
4 Add in the paprika and the mushrooms.
5 Pour in the wine, stock and cream.
6 Lower... - 46.2946
Baked Trout With Caper And Mushroom Sauce
1) Peel and slice mushrooms thin.
2) Clean and dry trout and curve their bodies into -€˜S-€™ shape.
3) Boil potatoes.
4) Take a baking dish and put trouts and coat them with melted margarine.
5) Add mushrooms, capers, grated... - 46.1183
Pasta With Porcini Mushroom Sauce
In a small heatproof bowl, cover the porcini mushrooms with the boiling water and set aside.
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, saute the onions in the olive oil in a heavy nonreactive skillet or saucepan for 10 minutes... - 45.9761
Chicken In Mushroom Sauce
1) Skin onions and finely chop them.
2) Trim celery and chop finely.
3) Trim mushrooms and finely slice.
4) Using a damp cloth, wipe the inside and out of the chicken. Pat dry it thoroughly and tie it up neatly.
5) Take out the giblets and... - 45.963
Spiced Mushroom Sauce
1) In a sauce, add tomato juice, garlic powder, onion, chili powder, barbecue spices, vinegar, peppers, thyme and basil.
2) Combine the mixture and place over heat to simmer, uncovered, for about 35 minutes. Scoop out peppers, if desired.
3) Add... - 45.8235
Baked Pasta With Shiitake Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Wash the mushrooms, discarding stems, and slice them.
Shake or spin them dry.
Heat the oil in a medium skillet and fry the mushrooms until they are brown, adding the garlic during the last minute of cooking.
Meanwhile, cook the... - 45.6915
Crispy Mushrooms With Banana Sauce
1) Dip the mushrooms in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, refrigerate until needed.
2) In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and cream together.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then transfer the... - 45.6826
Baked Eggs In Mushroom Sauce
In 8-cup (2 L) measure, microwave butter at High for 20 seconds or until melted.
Add onions and curry powder; microwave at High for about 1 minute or until onions are softened.
Add mushrooms; microwave at High for 2 to 4 minutes or until softened, stirring... - 45.6631
Chicken And Broccoli In Mushroom Sauce
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Lightly spray an 11x 7 inch baking pan with vegetable oil.
Steam broccoli spears until tender-crisp, then plunge into ice water to stop cooking.
Drain and blot dry on paper towels.
In a nonstick skillet over medium heat,... - 45.6609
Pork With Mushroom Sauce
Pork With Mushroom Sauce is what I depend on desperately whenever I want a really tasty and filling meal. This delicious skillet pork with spiced and herbed vegetable sauce poured over is features quite often on my dinner menu. Do give this Pork With Mushroom... - 45.4296
Scampi With Mushroom Sauce
1.In a pan, heat the butter and fry onions and garlic in it.Stir in mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes.Combine cornflour with wine and add to th epan along with stock.
2.Let the mixture boil.
4.Put the lid on and let it simmer for 15... - 45.3239
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the Jumbo Pasta Shells for about 10 minutes until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute green onions and watercress over medium flame. When the watercress... - 45.1846
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
This beef roast with mushroom sauce recipeis a flavorful and delicious beef recipe that can be served at dinner for parties or a special family meal. Cooked with a beef rib eye roast in beef broth flavored with marjoram, garlic, cloves and red wine, this... - 44.891
Wine Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large skillet, saute the mushrooms in 2 tablespoons melted butter for 4 minutes until soft and keep aside.
2) Alternately, microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes or until soft
3) In a large saucepan, heat oil and 1/4 cup butter together over a... - 44.8044
Orange Mushroom Sauce
1. Add onions to pan drippings from the roasted fowl or butter and sauté till tender.
2. Add citrus rind and juices and allow to boil.
3. Prepare a cornstarch paste by mixing cornstarch with ginger, salt and mushroom liquid.
4. Mix with sauce and... - 44.792
Mushroom Sauce For Pasta
Heat 3 tablespoons of the butter in a heavy saucepan.
Add the onions.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, for about 4 minutes or until the onions are just beginning to turn golden.
Cover the saucepan.
Simmer over lowest possible heat for about 30... - 44.7248
Fish Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a casserole and add the onion, mushrooms and butter to it.
2) Cook with the lid removed for 4 minutes, stirring once in between.
3) Add the flour, parsley, lemon peel, salt and pepper. Stir them in.
4) Add some milk and stir blending well.
5)... - 44.5806
Microwave Kidneys In Mushroom Sauce
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat butter and saute onion.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 2 minutes.
3) Stir in the kidneys and cook for 5 minutes, stirring once.
4) Add in the mushrooms, cornflour, stock, tomato puree and salt and pepper to... - 44.5713
Eggs In Mushroom Sauce
Wipe, trim and thickly slice the mushrooms.
Hard-cook the eggs for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a skillet.
Add peeled garlic and fry till golden.
Add the mushrooms and fry over a high heat for 3-4 minutes.
Sieve canned tomatoes and... - 44.5502
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce has a grand taste. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce gets its taste from beef mixed with peppercorns and mushroom sauce. Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 44.5139
Tomato Mushroom Sauce
1. Make an X slice on fresh tomato bottom. Blanch tomatoes in a medium saucepan filled with water after bring water to a boil for 2 minutes or until the skins of tomatoes start loosening.
2. Using a slotted spoon, take it out, cool, and peel off the... - 44.5112
Coquille Of Seafood And Mushrooms In Mornay Sauce
In a medium skillet melt 2 tablespoons of butter and saute the mushrooms until tender and the liquid disappears.
Set the mushrooms aside.
In a medium saucepan simmer the scallops, shrimp, sherry, salt, pepper, bay leaf and scallions for 5 minutes in enough... - 44.4229
Mushroom Onion Sauce
If mushroom sauce with onions were to be described in a few words, they are heavenly, superb and outstanding. A lip-smacking side dish, this mushroom sauce with onions completes your spread. Enjoy this dish with your kin and friends and get back to me with... - 44.4114
Pomfret With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine salt, pepper and lime juice. Season the fish well with the marinade, rubbing it into the fish.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and place in the... - 44.3506
Cauliflower With Mushroom Sauce
Treat your tastebuds to this delicious Cauliflower with Mushroom Sauce. Flavored with just pepper, this is a simple recipe that works great on a lunch spread! Serve this hot. Goes great with bread!! - 44.3044
Flounder With Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°.
2) In a bowl add fish. Sprinkle sea salt and paprika over it. Coat evenly.
3) Bake with 1/2 cup water for 25 minutes.
4) Take off from oven.
5) In a skillet, melt butter. Stir in flour and mix until... - 44.296
Ricotta Stuffed Pasta Shells With Mushroom Sauce
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Rinse with cold water and set aside.
Mean while, prepare filling.
Heat in skillet until vegetables are wilted.
Cool and chop finely.
Add to above and mix until well-combined.
Fill pasta shells with... - 44.261
Stuffed Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
Butter a shallow, heat-resistant, non-metallic baking dish lightly.
Place stuffed sole fillets in baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
Sprinkle onions over fish fillets and pour wine over fish.
Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, on full... - 44.0628
Veal Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
In skillet, combine pork, onion, garlic, celery, sage, pepper and cloves; cook over medium heat, breaking up meat with back of spoon, for about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Stir in bread crumbs and... - 44.0495
Avocado Mushroom Sauce
Place steel blade in work bowl; add onion.
Process with on/off turns till finely chopped.
Add mushrooms; process with on/off turns till coarsely chopped.
In 1 1/2-quart saucepan cook onion-mushroom mixture in butter or margarine till tender.
Stir in flour and... - 43.9626
Chicken Timbales With Mushroom Sauce
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Transfer sauteed onion to work bowl of food processor; add chicken and milk and process until smooth.
Add 2... - 43.9605
Meat And Mushroom Sauce
Soak dried mushrooms for 30 minutes in enough warm water to cover; squeeze to drain well.
Chop dried mushrooms, discarding stems.
Set dried or canned mushrooms aside.
Cut meat into small cubes.
In large saucepan or Dutch oven cook meat, onion, celery, carrot,... - 43.9134
Filet Mignon With Mushroom Sauce
Cut rind from bacon with scissors or sharp knife.
Wrap 1 bacon rasher around each piece steak, secure bacon with metal skewer or toothpick.
Heat butter and oil in heavy-based frying pan, add steaks to pan.
Cook over high heat for about 2 minutes or... - 43.8181
Chicken And Broccoli With Mushroom Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cook broccoli according to package directions.
3. Mix margarine and flour together in saucepan.
4. Cook briefly over medium heat.
5. Add chicken broth in it and stir constantly the ingredients until the... - 43.7828
Savory Croquettes With Mushroom Sauce
1) Pre-soak dried mushrooms in 1/2 cup boiling water.
2) Alternately pare and quarter the potato.
3) Put the potato quarters in a small saucepan with water to cover.
4) Reduce to a simmer and cook until tender enough for about 20 minutes.
5)... - 43.7373
Spinach And Rice Loaf With Mushroom Sauce
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the beef, onion, rice, garlic, spinach, mustard, thyme, rosemary, and pepper; pack into a 9 x 5 x 3 loaf pan lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Bake, uncovered, for 45 minutes or until... - 43.6734
Mushroom Shrimp Sauce
1. In a pan melt butter.
2. In a saucepan cook mushrooms until liquid has evaporated.
3. Add flour and stir.
4. Stir in milk and wine.
5. Cook and stir over medium heat until thick.
6. Mix salt and lemon juice.
7. Mix small amount of hot sauce to egg... - 43.6734
Veal Brains In Mushroom Sauce
Wash brains in cold water; remove membrane.
Cover with water, add salt and vinegar, and simmer for 15 minutes.
Drain; drop into cold water and drain again.
Heat mushroom soup with milk.
Add coarsely cut brains.
Pour into shallow 1-quart casserole or pie... - 43.6468
Spaghetti With Mushroom And Cheese Sauce
1. Wash and soak mushrooms overnight if dry or wipe mushrooms if fresh. Cut into large pieces.
2. Melt butter. Saute finely chopped onions without colouring.
3. Add mushrooms, milk and seasoning. Cover pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Make the flour into a... - 43.5826
Plaice Fillets With Mushroom Sauce
Mix together the wine, water, lemon juice, bay leaf, peppercorns, onion and salt to taste in a baking dish.
Place the fillets in the dish and turn to coat them with the wine mixture.
Cover the dish and bake in a moderate oven (180°C/350°F or Gas Mark 4) for... - 43.5476
Mushroom Garlic Cream Tartlets
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F.
2) In 10-inch skillet add butter and melt over medium heat.
3) Add mushrooms, flour, onion and garlic. Stir together.
4) Cook and stir for 5 minutes until vegetables are tender.
5) Mix whipping cream and... - 43.5382
Chicken With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
TO HEAT BY TIME In 2-quart oblong baking dish, arrange chicken, meatier portions toward edge of dish; top with onion and add wine.
Set Power Select at HIGH; heat covered with wax paper, 15 to 20 minutes.
Season with salt, pepper and garlic salt.
Add mushrooms... - 43.5251
Beef Rib Eye Roast With Mushroom Sauce
In 4-cup glass measure, combine bourbon, 1 cup water, lemon juice, steak sauce, garlic salt, lemon pepper and cayenne pepper.
Pierce roast with a fork in several places.
Place meat in 2 quart oblong glass baking dish.
Pour marinade over roast and... - 43.5113
Chicken With Mushroom Sauce
Saute chicken in butter; remove.
Saute onion in butter.
Place chicken breasts in shallow baking dish.
Use other ingredients except sherry, salt and pepper to make sauce.
Stir well and bring to a boil.
Remove immediately and pour over chicken.
Bake in 350... - 43.5067
Baked Pish With Lemon Mushroom Sauce
Place frozen fillets in shallow buttered baking dish.(9")
In saucepan combine rest of ingredients.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Pour over fillets.
Top with 1 cup buttered crumbs lightly seasoned with poultry seasoning (or 1 cup prepared stuffing mix).
Dot with... - 43.4956
Fast Beef Roast With Mushroom Sauce
Tie roast with heavy string at 2-inch intervals.
Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat.
Cook roast until evenly browned.
Pour off drippings.
Add water, broth, wine, garlic, marjoram, peppercorns and cloves; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to medium-low;... - 43.4769
Vegetable Lasagna With Mushroom Sauce
Cut peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and membranes.
Place peppers, skin sides up, on a baking sheet, and flatten with palm of hand.
Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 15 to 20 minutes or until... - 43.4236
Baked Sole With Mushroom Sauce
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add margarine.
Place over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add onion; saute until tender.
Add flour; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add mushrooms, water, and 1 tablespoon wine.
Cook over medium... - 43.4219
Stuffed Fillets Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
1. Butter a shallow non-metallic baking dish lightly.
2. Place stuffed fish fillets in baking dish.
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle with onions and pour wine over fish.
4. Heat, covered with clear plastic wrap, in Microwave Oven 7 to 8 (9... - 43.4205
Mushroom And Peas Sauce
1.Take a sauce pan and heat butter in it.
2.Add flour and salt in the pan and stir well.
3.In a bowl, mix soup with milk and make a thick mixture.
4.Pour the milk mixture into the pan and stir well.
5.Put pepper and paprika in the pan and let the... - 43.2843
Beef Rolls With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir 1/2 cup condensed soup and pimiento into cooked rice.
With a long, sharp knife, slit each flank steak horizontally from one long... - 43.2798
Plaice With Mushroom Sauce
1)Apply butter or margarine over the trivet and place into the cooker.
2)Add milk, mushrooms, onion and bay leaf into the cooker.
3)Season the fillets with salt and pepper and fold over,placing it over the trivet.
4)Bring it on high... - 43.2431
Omelet With Special Mushroom Sauce
1) Taka a saucepan, melt margarine and saute onion and tarragon until onion is tender.
2) Now, add soup and milk and cook. Keep stirring in between.
3) To make the omelette- in a bowl, crack eggs and season with salt and pepper. Add some water.
4) In... - 43.1855
Pork Chops With Orange & Mushroom Sauce
Rich-tasting but not rich in calories, the sauce for this pork chop dish has a tangy yogurt base, enlivened by the fresh flavor of orange juice.
For an easy meal, bake yams in their jackets to serve alongside.
Trim and discard fat from chops.
In a wide... - 43.076
Sausages With Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan, place the separated sausages along with bay leaf and onions. Add hot stock and boil.
2. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain the sausages and try to keep them warm.
3. Strain the stock and make up to 3/4 pint along with... - 43.0019
Mushroom Sauce is a wonderful meat sauce that is got an addictive taste to it. You simply cant miss this wonderful Mushroom Sauce recipe! - 42.9441
Cauliflower With Cheese Mushroom Sauce
Cook whole cauliflower, or break into flowerets and cook.
Drain cauliflower thoroughly; keep warm.
Meanwhile, cook fresh mushrooms in butter till tender, about 4 minutes.
(Or, if using canned mushrooms, set them aside and melt butter.) Blend flour, white... - 42.9231
Paprika Pork Pudding With Mushroom Sauce
After washing and salting the pork, put into a small saucepan, add onion and a little water and cook under cover until tender.
Strain the gravy from this and put aside.
Make a light roux from butter and flour, dilute with milk, then mix it smooth with a... - 42.913
Steak Sandwich With Mushroom Sauce
In a blender combine wine, onion, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper.
Whirl until blended.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours.
Remove steak from marinade and drain briefly (reserve marinade); set steak aside.
In a wide frying pan,... - 42.8493
Fillet Of Sole With Mushroom Sauce
Wash and dry the fillets; season with the salt and pepper.
Melt the margarine in a large skillet; saute the onions 5 minutes.
Add half the mushrooms and saute 2 minutes.
Place the fillets in the skillet; cover with the remaining mushrooms and add the... - 42.7258
Burgers With Mushroom Sauce
In medium mixing bowl combine ground beef, onion, vegetable flakes, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and horseradish.
Form into 4 patties.
Place in 12 x 8 - in baking dish.
Microwave at High 5 to 9 minutes, or until meat is no longer pink, rearranging after... - 42.6609
Cornmeal Crust Pizza With Mushroom Sauce
1. For the crust, bring 5 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
2. Meanwhile, mix 1 cup of cold water with the cornmeal to make a thick paste. Stir the cornmeal mixture into the boiling water and cook, stirring constantly, 10 to 12 minutes, or... - 42.6114
Beef Tenderloins In Wild Mushroom Sauce
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 In a large skillet,cook bacon over medium-high heat until crisp.
3 Remove bacon from the skillet, reserving 1 tablespoon drippings.
4 Drain the bacon well on paper towels.
5 Set aside.
6 ... - 42.6047
Mushroom Sauce Prepared With Non-fat Yogurt
1) In a bowl, add bouillon granules and pour in water to dissolve.
2) Place the bowl aside.
3) Use a medium skillet to coat with cooking spray.
4) Add margarine and place over medium heat to melt.
5) Add mushrooms and shallot to sautÃ©... - 42.6
Tasty Herbed Rissoles With Mushroom Sauce
Combine mince, onion, carrot, pepper, thyme, garlic and egg in medium bowl.
Mix with wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, roll into balls, flatten slightly into rissole shapes.
Place flour in shallow... - 42.5897
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in flour and cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is golden brown.
2. Remove from heat and add beef flavor base, pepper and MSG, stirring well.
3. Drain mushrooms and set aside saving the liquid.
4. Add enough water to... - 42.5351
Sharp Mushroom Sauce
1. In a saucepan heat oil and fry onions for 5-6 minutes until golden brown.
2. Add remaining ingredients into the pan and stir.
3. Boil and cook covered over simmering heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Season with shoyu and... - 42.5334
Mushroom Sauce Recipes By Category