- » Mushroom Rice
Mushroom Rice Recipes
Mushroom rice is a special preparation of rice and a sure hit with mushroom lovers. Cooked with soy and flavorful mushrooms with wild rice, brown rice or herb rice, mushroom rice is by itself a semi-exotic dish. ... More »
Curried Mushroom Rice
1) Using bulb-type baster skim broth. Alternately chill mixture till fat floats on top and whisk it away.
2) In a nonstick skillet melt margarine.
3) sauté onions and garlic till tender.
4) Add rice, broth, mushrooms, seasonings, and lemon juice.
5)... - 46.4102
Mushroom And Rice One Pot
1) Pre-heat oven to 190C/fan or to 170C/gas 5.
2) Transfer the rice into a sieve. Wash the rice under cold running water. Drain the rice, keep it aside.
3) In a flameproof casserole, heat the oil.
4) Add the onions and saute for about... - 45.9117
Mushroom Skillet Rice
1. In a skillet, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add onion and rice and sautÃ© for 5 minutes until onion is limp and rice is transparent.
3. Add remaining ingredients except the parsley.
4. Stir well.
5. Bring to a boil, stirring... - 45.2819
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 43.7178
1) In a saucepan, place rice and pour in water.
2) Wash mushrooms in cold water. Discard the stem ends.
3) Place over heat and bring to a boil.
4) Simmer, by reducing heat and covering, for about 20 minutes or until all liquid is... - 42.5798
Mushrooms And Wild Rice
1) Drain water from rice.
2) Mix oil and seasonings to it.
3) Heat a pan quickly over very high heat. Add all vegetables except mushrooms. Keep on stirring for 2 minutes until completely hot.
4) Add mushrooms.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
6)... - 42.0855
Snow Peas And Mushrooms With Wild Rice
In 2 quart casserole, place wild rice and water.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 15 minutes; stir after 7 minutes.
Add carrots, onion, green pepper, white rice, marjoram and beef broth.
Microwave at HIGH (10) 30 to 33 minutes, until all liquid is... - 41.8777
Mushroom Rice Bake
In 1-quart saucepan combine water, uncooked rice, and 1 teaspoon salt; bring to boiling.
Cover; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
In small skillet cook mushrooms and onion in butter or margarine till onion is tender but not brown.
Beat together... - 41.8717
Sherried Mushroom Rice
Melt spread in medium skillet on medium heat.
Add garlic; cook and stir 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and red pepper; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add broth, water, sherry, onion flakes and salt.
Bring to boil.
Stir in rice; cover.
Remove from heat.
Let stand 5 minutes... - 41.439
Rice Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Peel the flat mushrooms, pull out the stalks and set aside. Finely chop the stalks and place in a saucepan.
2. Add the wild mushrooms to the pan with the tomatoes and red wine. Bring to the boil, cover and... - 41.299
Cheese And Rice Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Remove stems from mushrooms.* In saucepan steam mushroom caps until just tender, about 5 minutes.
Cool in cold water, drain, and set aside.
In bowl combine rice, cheese, horseradish, mustard, peppercorns, lemon juice, salt, and pepper;... - 40.5117
Mushroom Rice Stuffing
1) In a large skillet, melt the butter and stir in all the ingredients, except the pecans.
2) Stir continuously and saute, until lightly browned.
3) Remove from the heat and add the chopped pecans.
4) Toss lightly until thoroughly blended.
5)... - 38.469
Mushroom Rice Ring
1. Combine the rice with the water and salt and bring to a strong boil. Reduce the heat to very low, cover and cook fifteen minutes, or until the water is absorbed and the rice is dry and flaky.
2. Preheat oven to moderate (350° F.).
3. Chop the mushrooms... - 38.2966
Veal And Mushrooms On Curried Rice
1. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add onions and drained mushrooms and cook until onions are limp but not browned. Remove onions and mushrooms from skillet with a slotted spoon. Reserve.
2. Add remaining fat to skillet and heat.... - 37.9239
Mushroom Rice has a Unlikely taste.The tabasco sauce and tomato puree gives the Mushroom Rice Inspirational taste. - 37.7036
Melt 1 1/2 oz. butter in a saucepan, add rice and fry until slightly transparent.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 pints boiling water.
Add 1/4 onion.
Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
Test if rice is done, but still firm.
Remove from heat,... - 36.8151
Easy Mushroom Rice Bake
Tear off a 36 inch length of 18 inch wide heavy foil.
Fold in half to make a square.
Fold up sides, using fist to form a pouch.
Thoroughly combine rice, water, undrained mushrooms, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and salt.
Place in pouch; dot with butter.
Fold... - 36.4631
Morel Mushrooms With Wild Rice
1) In a pan with warm water, place the dried mushrooms for 20-30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a saucepan with the salted boiling water, cook the wild rice for about 18-20 minutes until the grains just split, then drain well.
3) In a heavy-based... - 36.2686
Sherried Mushroom Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions, omitting butter.
In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown.
Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry and... - 34.8018
Mushrooms And Rice
1) In a closed pan, saute the mushrooms in the oil very gently and slowly till the juices start to ooze freely.
2) Finely chop the garlic and parsley and add to the mushrooms in the pan. Stir in the seasoning and rice.
3) Serve hot. - 34.0985
Combine water, salt, and garlic powder in a heavy saucepan; bring to a boil, and add rice.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until rice is render and liquid is absorbed.
Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until... - 34.0718
Mushroom Rice Ring
Try this Mushroom Rice Ring. An easily prepared vegetarian recipe, Mushroom Rice Ring is a main course meal that you will always love to include in your menu. - 33.7295
Mushroom And Rice Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 Â°F (200 Â°C).
Score eggplant flesh in crisscross pattern. Brush with oil and place, skin-side up, in roasting pan. Cook 40 minutes in oven. Remove flesh from skin; chop flesh and set aside.
Pour water into saucepan over medium heat.... - 33.63
Aubergine And Mushroom Rice
1. Place the rice in 1 pint (600ml) boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Drain and transfer the rice to a large casserole or ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the aubergine and... - 33.1695
Mushroom Rice Bake
Empty one of the cans of beans into 1 1/2 quart heavy metal casserole.
Combine brown sugar and mustard; sprinkle half of mixture over beans.
Top with second can of beans; sprinkle with remaining brown sugar mixture.
Top with bacon.
Spread catsup over... - 32.7399
Sausage & Mushroom Rice Bake
Brown sausage conventionally as directed on package.
Cut each sausage link into 3 pieces.
In 2-quart casserole, combine rice and sauce mix, water and broccoli.
Microwave at High for 14 to 18 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is... - 32.4578
Song I Pahb
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, stir in the spring onions (scallions), mushrooms, meat, soy sauce, sesame seeds and salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir the mixture into the rice and transfer to a... - 32.4265
Baked Mushroom Rice
Baked Mushroom Rice is an amazingly easy to prepare side dish which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Baked Mushroom Rice; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 28.6832
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms and parsley in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave 3 to 4 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Stir in parsley. - 28.3777
Parsley Mushroom Rice
1. Mix all ingredients except mushrooms, parsley and cheese in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) 7 minutes.
2. Stir in mushrooms. Cover tightly and microwave on high (100%) until rice is tender and water is absorbed, 4 to 6... - 28.304
Savory Mushroom Rice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. In a large skillet, heat rice, stirring constantly, until it turns golden. Transfer to an 8-cup (2-l) casserole.
3. In the same skillet, melt butter. Add onions and mushrooms; saute 5 minutes, until tender. Add to rice.... - 27.5482
Mushroom Rice Stuffing
1. Prepare rice as label directs.
2. Meanwhile, in 5- to 8-quart Dutch oven over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook mushrooms, onions, celery, and celery leaves, stirring frequently, until onion and celery are tender.
3. Remove Dutch oven from... - 25.6234
Mushroom And Wild Rice Casserole
1. Mix all ingredients in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 6 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
2. Microwave on medium (50%) 30 to 35 minutes or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed. Let stand covered 5 minutes. - 25.4502
Mushrooms And Rice
Chop all together and fry in butter.
Simmer slowly for few minutes.
Make a rich cream sauce, or 1 can cream of mushroom soup, plus 1/2 cup milk.
Add mushrooms, etc, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
Cook in double boiler for about 3/4 hour. - 22.5203
Mushroom And Rice
Heat the oil in a saucepan and brown the mushrooms over a medium heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the rice and vegetable stock, and flavour with the herb.
Cover the pan, reduce the heat and simmer for about 20 minutes, until the water has been absorbed. - 19.9057
Mushroom Rice Recipes By Category