- » Mushroom Potato
Mushroom Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom potato recipes.
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 143.626
Mashed Potatoes With Thick Mushroom Gravy
Mashed potato is a favorite meal with all of us. Here is a wonderful variation to the recipe. See this video that shows a recipe for mashed potatoes that is served with a delicious mushroom gravy. Take a look at this amazing video and treat your family with... - 117.176
Truffled Mushroom And Potato Gratin With Sottocenere Cheese
Potatoes are common and most sought after in any cuisine and here is a recipe with a twist. Check out chef John showing how to make gratin with russet potatoes and mushrooms along with a few common seasonings. Interesting side dish with most mains! - 88.5926
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 84.7572
Mushrooms And Potato Stew
Tickle your taste buds with this delicious Mushrooms And Potato Stew. Try it, your family and friends will be bowled over by this delicious Mushrooms And Potato Stew recipe. - 51.3489
Meatballs In Potato Mushroom Sauce
1.Take a 1 quart glass casserole, put potatoes in it and cook them on High for 4 1/2 minutes after covering with a plastic sheet or an all glass lid.
2.Once the potatoes are soft, keep them aside.
3.Make a mixture of meat, onion, parsley, bread crumbs... - 47.1738
Mushroom Filling In A Peel
1) Under running water, wash the potatoes
2) Rub the potatoes with oil
3)Place them into the oven and bake for 1 hour at 400 F till a fork inserted goes through
4) Follow the package instructions for the sour cream and keep aside
5) Into... - 46.1756
Celery Potato And Mushroom Soup
1)To remove all grit wash oyster mushrooms in water 2-3 times.
2)Soak mushroom in 1 1/2 cups hot... - 46.0987
Potato Bake With Mushroom Stroganoff
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Line a strainer with cheesecloth and place it over a bowl.
3) Add the yogurt and set it aside to drain for about 15 minutes.
4) Bake the potatoes for 1 hour or until easily pierced with a fork.
5) In a... - 46.058
Baked Potato Stuffed With Mushrooms Flavoured With Brandy And Cream
1. Wash the potatoes well
2. Dry them thoroughly
3. Clean and dry the mushrooms and trim off all the parts of the stalk that are sandy or earthy. Leave small mushrooms whole
4. Prepare the potatoes by wrapping them in foil
5. Place the... - 45.3882
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce
Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce has a unique taste. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce gets its lovely taste from potato mixed with mushrooms and cheese. Potato Dumplings With Mushroom Sauce is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 45.0944
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
1) In a saucepan, add potatoes and enough water to cover it. Boil until the potatoes are cooked. Drain, peel and mash the potaoes. Keep aside.
2) In a skillet, add oil and saute mushrooms, parsley, basil and mushrooms for 3 minutes on... - 44.1913
Potato Roll With Mushroom Filling
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Brush a Swiss roll tin thoroughly with butter and sprinkle evenly with the breadcrumbs.
3) Sift the flour and salt together.
4) In a bowl, cream the butter and gradually beat in the egg yolks.
5) Stir... - 44.0731
Potato Mushroom Cakes With Cumin
1) In a small bowl, pour in 1/2 cup of hot water to cover the porcini for about 12 minutes or until softened.
2) Rinse the mushrooms, squeeze dry, trim off any tough ends and coarsely chop.
3) In a small dry skillet, add the cumin seeds and... - 44.0555
Potato-mushroom-blue Cheese Galette
To Make Filling: In a medium skillet over medium heat, heat oil until hot.
Saute mushrooms until soft, 3 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour until incorporated.
Slowly stir in milk, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens.
Stir in cheese until... - 42.6397
Mushroom Potato Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. In a pot, pour boiling water and in it cook potatoes for 25-30 minutes, drain and cool, cut into 16-inch slices
3. In a large skillet, saute mushrooms in butter till tender
4. In a small... - 41.7564
Potatoes With Mushroom Sauce In The Russian Style
1 Throughly scrub the potatoes and boil them without peeling.
2 In a pan, add butter and cook onion and mushrooms for 15 minutes.
3 Throughly stir in the flour and add the soured cream slowly. Heat carefully making sure it does not boil.
4 Add... - 41.4003
Cook mushrooms and onion in butter in heavy saucepan for 3 minutes.
Add potatoes and water; bring to a boil.
Simmer, covered, for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; remove from heat.
Beat milk and egg yolks together with fork.
Combine with cream, salt,... - 41.279
Bacon Wrapped Scallops With Potato Mushroom Cake
For the sauce, place the pinot noir, port, balsamic vinegar, and shallots in a heavy bottomed pot and cook until the mixture is reduced and coats the back of a spoon.
Whisk in the butter, season with salt and pepper and keep warm.
Meanwhile, divide the... - 40.7535
Mushroom Potato Pie
Place half of mashed potatoes in a layer in a well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Top potatoes with mushrooms and sour cream.
Cover with remaining potatoes.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 40.5674
Potato Mushroom Gnocchi
Puree until no lumps are evident.
Heat in skillet.
Add and saute" mushrooms and herbs for approx 2-4 minutes.
Add to potato and combine.
Add slowly to above on a floured surface and knead until dough is no longer sticky, approx 5 minutes.
Add more... - 38.6654
Mushroom Filled Potato Cups
Here's a delicious mushroom filled potato cups recipe that is sure to impress your guests. The recipe is simple and innovative. It is a dish that can be prepared on any occasion and its a guarantee that it will be liked by all. Do try it out and share your... - 38.3652
Potato Cups With Bacon And Mushroom Filling
Do you want One great recipe suggestion to try today? These potato cups with bacon and mushroom filling is too good to be missed so mark it as a sure to make recipe. Note this dish down in your diary of favorite recipes, otherwise you might regret your... - 38.122
Mushroom And Potato Salad
Cook the potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, then drain well and allow to cool.
Cut them into slices or dice, depending on their size.
Put the mushrooms into a large mixing bowl, add the lemon juice and mix lightly together.
Add the potatoes and... - 38.0177
Potato, Mushroom And Sage Pie
1. Make the filling. Soak the porcini in the boiling water for 10 minutes until softened. Drain well, reserving the liquid, and finely chop the porcini.
2. Heat half the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onions, garlic and sage for 10 minutes until soft... - 37.9526
Potato And Mushroom Casserole
Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Drain, remove from casserole, and leave to one side.
Heat the butter in the casserole and saute the mushrooms and scallions for five minutes.
Add the flour and stir in the milk gradually.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 37.9136
Remove stems from mushrooms and chop them.
Slice the mushroom caps.
Heat the butter in a heavy pan (at least 4-quart size).
Add the chopped and sliced mushrooms and the onion; saute, stirring, until mushrooms are lightly browned.
Stir in flour and continue... - 37.849
Meatballs N Potato Mushroom Sauce
These Meatballs and Potato Mushroom Sauce are so very satiating ! Try these creamy sauced meatballs for your next meal. Tell me if you've liked these Meatballs and Potato Mushroom Sauce. - 35.3141
Creamy Mushroom Potato Bake
Cook potatoes in salted water until tender; drain and mash (do not add butter or milk).
In a skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in 2 tablespoons butter for 3-4 minutes or until just tender.
Stir into potatoes along with sour cream, salt and pepper.
Spoon into... - 34.3495
Peas In A Mushroom Potato Ring
1. Boil 4 cups water with 2 tsp salt and turmeric or curry powder. Add potato slices. Boil. Cook uncovered for 3 minutes. Drain. Keep in the strainer to drain water.
2. For the pea layer, heat 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add the ginger and onion rings and saute... - 33.6168
Potato And Mushroom Gratin Savoyard
In large skillet, melt 2 tbsp (25 ml) of the butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until tender and moisture has evaporated, 5 to 8 minutes. Set aside.
Rub inside of 11- X 7-inch (2 L) baking dish firmly with cut sides of garlic; discard garlic.... - 33.507
Prepare potato soup and set aside.
Saute mushrooms, celery and green onions in butter until soft, sprinkling with seasonings as they cook.
Puree with some of the potato soup, combine with rest of soup, add cream and reheat, but do not boil.
Adjust seasonings... - 33.089
Mushroom And Potato Soup
Combine stock, vegetables, salt and pepper in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered, until vegetables are tender, about 30 minutes.
Melt butter in saucepan; whisk in flour until absorbed.
Stir in 1/2 cup o - 32.8671
Shiitake Mushroom And Yukon Gold Potato Soup With Bacon
In a stockpot over low heat, cook the pancetta until all the fat is released.
Add the diced carrot, celery, onion, and turnip.
Cover and cook until the onion is translucent, about 3 minutes.
Add the mushrooms, potatoes, and stock.
Simmer for 10 to 12 minutes,... - 32.8356
Meatballs With Potato And Mushroom Sauce
1. Put potato into a 1-quart glass casserole. Cover with an all-glass lid or plastic wrap. Cook in microwave oven about 4 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until tender; stir once. Set aside.
2. Combine meat, onion, parsley, bread crumbs and salt. Mix egg and water.... - 31.3573
Potato And Mushroom Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with one-half of the pastry.
Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
Combine with mashed potatoes and put in a pastry-lined pan.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, slash top, and brush with slightly beaten egg.
Bake in a hot oven... - 29.5278
Mushroom Potato Recipes By Category