- » Mushroom Pepper Fry Dry
Mushroom Pepper Fry Dry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom pepper fry dry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom pepper fry dry recipes.
Pepper Mushroom Fry
Heat the oil in a heavy-based pan and fry the green chillies and ginger-garlic paste briefly. Add the chopped onions and fry on medium heat for about 2 minute(s) or till the onions are pink.
Add the mushrooms, crushed black pepper and the rest of the... - 35.4227
Dried Mushroom Omelette
1.In a skillet, heat oil and cook the shallots in it until tender.
2.Put mushrooms, garlic, and ham to it and cook for 10 more minutes by stirring.
3.Once the mushrooms turn soft, turn off the flame and allow the mushrooms to settle at room... - 43.1485
Beef Stir Fry With Mushrooms And Sweet Pepper
beef stir fry with mushrooms and sweet pepper is a vegetable beef stir fry recipe. Cooked with beef broth and wine to taste, the stir fry is flavored with herbs and is a little pan sauce to it. - 42.8443
Simple Wild Mushroom Sauté
Mushroom can be cooked in different style and flavor. This dish from the kitchen of Chef Keith Snow is a very popular one and liked by all. A combination of butter, chives and shallots stirred into mushroom gives it one of its kind exotic taste that you won't... - 102.047
Sherried Mushrooms And Peppers
Cut onions into thin wedges; cut green pepper into 1/2-inch squares.
In wok melt butter or margarine over medium-high heat.
Add onions; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add green pepper, mushrooms, sherry, and salt; cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or till peppers are... - 25.4092
Halibut With Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes
Do you wanna give a exotic touch to your informal home party? Surely answer would be Yes. So go for Halibut With Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes. This dish is enveloped with the goodness of extra virgin oline oil and sun-dried tomatoes. The halibut... - 50.0484
Pepper Steak With Mushrooms
1 In a small bowl, add broth, sherry, and dissolved arrowroot; set aside.
2 In a 12-inch nonstick skillet, add the oil and heat.
3 Add in the garlic and ginger;saute until lightly browned.
4 Discard the ginger and garlic... - 44.9828
Aubergine With Dried Mushrooms And Oyster Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks, slice the caps and set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the spring onions, aubergine, mushroom caps and garlic and... - 31.8917
French-fried Mushrooms With Tartar Sauce
Combine flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine eggs, oil, and water, mixing well.
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Dredge mushrooms in flour mixture, and dip in egg mixture, roll in breadcrumbs.
Refrigerate at least 1 1/2 hours.
Deep fry mushrooms in hot oil... - 39.2849
Scrambled Eggs With Mushrooms
1. Take a baking dish, add mushroom, cover and cook for about 4 minutes and drain the liquid.
2. Add beaten eggs, fresh cream, butter, pepper and salt and stir well.
3. Cover and cook, stirring towards the mid each minute, for about 4... - 34.1712
Bay Scallops With Hot And Sweet Red Pepper
1. In warm water to cover, soak dried mushrooms for 30 minutes, until plumped. If water chestnuts are large, cut in half horizontally.
2. Combine water chestnuts, bamboo shoots and red peppers. Combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, brown sugar and chili... - 36.3053
Stir Fried Dried Oysters And Vegetables
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Dice bamboo shoots, water chestnuts and soaked mushrooms. Mince soaked oysters. Cut lettuce in strips; arrange on a serving platter.
3. In one cup, combine sherry, salt, soy sauce and pepper. In... - 37.1601
Peppers Stuffed With Mushrooms And Nuts
1. Set the oven to gas mark 5, 375°F (190°C) and heat it.
2. Clean the peppers, wash them and cut their tops.
3. Remove the white membranes and scoop their seeds.
4. Boil a large pan of water and simmer the peppers for 3 minutes until... - 46.3352
Broccoli With Mushrooms And Lemon Pepper
Wash the mushrooms, shake them dry (a salad spinner works well for this), and cut them in half or in slices if they are large.
In a large skillet, fry the mushrooms and onion in the oil over medium-high heat, stirring often, until the mushrooms begin to... - 39.067
Mushroom & Chicken Stuffed Peppers
Stuffed Peppers! Were you looking for a tasty and simple dish that you can take along for your picnic! Then Stuffed Peppers is definitely the recipe for you. Try it! - 30.7285
Pasta With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Bacon
1. Fry bacon in a large skillet over medium-low heat until rendered of all fat. Discard all but 1 tablespoon of the bacon fat. Remove bacon from pan, blot it with paper towels, and crumble or chop it. Reserve it for later use.
2. Place garlic, peppers, and... - 33.534
Tofu With Peppers Peanuts And Mushrooms
1 ln a large bowl, combine the soy sauce, lemon juice, and 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil.
Add the tofu, toss to coat, and marinate for 10 minutes.
2 In a heavy 10-inch skillet, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon of sesame oil over moderately high heat until... - 36.2099
Nutty Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add white part of onion and saute till onion turns light brown.
Add garlic and ginger.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Stir fry on high flame, keeping them spaced apart, for 4-5 minutes till light... - 40.49
Pork Chops With Mushrooms Green Peppers And Tomato Sauce
Heat oil in 12 inch skillet over moderately high heat.
Add green peppers and stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms and stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
With slotted spoon remove vegetables to a plate.
Add chops and garlic to skillet and brown 3 minutes on each... - 37.5443
Vegetable With Dry Coriander
Heat half oil in a non-stick pan.
Add almond slice and tossed for about 5 minutes until lightly browned.
Put ginger garlic paste cook for a minutes ,add all the vegetable,and spices,toss for a minutes, tossing often until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Add... - 37.471
Ham And Pepper Stir Fry
For sauce, in a small mixing bowl stir together the water, dry sherry, cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken bouillon granules, and mustard.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat.
Add cooking oil. (Add more oil as necessary during... - 44.5159
Peppered Stir Fry Chicken And Vegetables
Heat oil in wok at medium high (325Â°) for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add chicken, stir-fry 6 to 8 minutes.
Remove chicken from wok, reserve pan drippings.
Add broccoli, carrot sticks, celery sticks, green pepper strips, mushrooms, and water to wok, stir-fry 6 minutes... - 39.7819
Chicken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry
Chiken And Sweet Pepper Stir Fry gives a great taste. The Sweet pepper fry gives Checken And Pepper Stri Fry a unique taste. The non Vegetarians must try this yummy Chicken And Pepper Stir Fry. - 42.8604
Mushrooms With Herbs
1) Wash mushrooms and pat dry.
2) In a frying pan, heat butter with oil over moderate heat.
3) Add mushrooms and cook till the moisture from mushrooms has evaporated.
4) Raise heat to high and add wine.
5) Toss for 1-2 minutes.
6) Add... - 45.3019
Chicken Breast And Asian Oyster Mushroom Sauce
1. In a small bowl, combine sherry, soy sauce, limejuice, and sugar together.
2. Set aside the bowl.
3. In a wok, heat the oils over high flame until very hot but not smoking.
4. Add ginger, pepper, and garlic in oil and stir-fry for... - 49.4229
Wash, trim stems, and drain mushrooms.
Beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper together.
Impale each mushroom on fork; dip in flour, then in egg mixture.
Coat with crumbs.
Place on towel-lined baking sheet; let dry.
Heat 3-inches oil to 360°F in deep-fat fryer or... - 35.2042
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Vegetable Stir Fry
1. Remove broccoli florets, keep aside and cut stalks into diagonal slices. Halve the baby corn cobs lengthwise.
2. In a large frying pan or wok, add baby corn cobs and broccoli stalks and stir fry for about 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Mix... - 44.5346
Vegetable Stir Fry
1.In a 2 quart glass casserole, put garlic, ginger and oil and heat without covering for 2 minutes at High in Microwave oven.
2.Once done, put onion, pepper, broccoli and cauliflower to the dish and mix well.
3.Secure the dish by putting an all glass... - 44.6124
Chinese Style Sesame Chicken Stir Fry
Your chicken comes to life with this heart Asian-style dish that is replete with oriental flavors. Crunchy sesame adds certain character to this yummilicious chicken dish that makes for a drool-worthy treat. Try this recipe in your kitchen to know how yum it... - 94.4444
Crispy Fried Okra
Wash the okra.
Wipe it with paper towels.
Remove head and tail and slice the pods in rounds of 1/8-inch thickness.
You can slice 2 or 3 at the same time.
Heat 1 inch of oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-low flame.
Check heat by dropping in one slice of... - 42.4632
Sesame Stir Fry
1. Take a browning dish and keep on the microwave oven at High for about 5 minutes to heat it.
2. Add vegetable oil, sesame seeds and ginger, and at high, cook for 30 seconds and stir thoroughly
3. Add baby corn cobs, mangetout, water chestnuts,... - 46.3537
Crispy Fried Mushrooms
Mix flour, salt, mustard, paprika and pepper in large plastic food storage bag.
Place buttermilk in small bowl.
Dip a few mushrooms at a time in buttermilk.
Place in bag with flour mixture.
Shake to coat.
Heat 2 to 3 inches Oil in deep-fryer or... - 38.748
Fried Garlic Mushrooms
1. In a 10- to 12-inch frying pan over high heat, stir oil, garlic, and mushrooms until garlic is limp, about 2 minutes. Add sherry and chili flakes; cover and simmer over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until most of the liquid is evaporated and... - 24.0337
Stir Fried Garlic Mushrooms
1) In a large frying pan or wok, heat the oil and butter over a medium heat until foaming.
2) Add and stir-fry the shiitake and chestnut mushrooms, garlic, salt and lots of pepper over a high heat for about 2 minutes.
3) Then add and stir-fry the... - 38.2873
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 44.6409
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 114.036
Stir Fried Swordfish With Broccoli And Mushrooms
1. Remove skin from swordfish steak; cut steak into 1-inch chunks. In medium-sized bowl,combine fish chunks, sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, and crushed red pepper.
2. Slice mushrooms. Cut broccoli flowerets into 2" by 1" pieces; peel and cut... - 33.8173
Stir Fried Lobster Mushrooms And Snow Peas
In a small bowl, whisk together the sherry, soy sauce, cornstarch, and red pepper flakes; set aside.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the olive oil over moderately high heat for 1 minute; add the ginger and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until lightly... - 37.7965
Stir Fry Rice Noodles With Mushrooms
I present to you a simply delicious mix of fresh ingredients and rice noodles put together to make one great bowl of Stir Fried Noodles. The best part about this colorful Chinese dish is its versatility - you can pick and choose the vegetables you include to... - 0
Stir Fried Carrots Snow Peas And Enoki Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Peel the carrots and trim them. Cut crosswise into pieces which are about 2-inches long. Cut each piece into half lengthwise and then cut further, lengthwise, into ¼-inch julienne. Keep... - 43.536
Stir Fried Mushrooms With Bacon
1.Take a 2 quart heavy sauce pan, heat butter in it at low flame and stir flour in it and saute for 1 minute.
2.Once done, put milk and continue stirring on medium flame.
3.Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4.In a bowl, whisk egg yolks till... - 38.4027
Chicken With Mushroom And Wine
Arrange chicken in baking dish, skin side down, with meatiest pieces toward outside of dish.
Sprinkle with seasonings.
Cover dish with wax paper.
Cook on high (9) for 10 minutes.
Turn pieces over.
Combine soup, wine, and mushrooms; pour over chicken.
Continue... - 30.2667
Cod With Mushrooms And Green Chili
1. When you have prepared the cod by rinsing it and patting it dry, leave it in the refrigerator so the pieces stay firm.
2. Heat the oil in a kadahi, wok or deep frying pan and fry the green chillies for about 1 minute. Remove them from the pan, draining off... - 32.8464
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.9027
Turkey And Mushroom Croquettes
Turkey and mushroom croquettes are fried meat croquettes made with breadcrumbs. Parsleyed and spiced with mace, the turkey and mushroom croquettes can be served as a side in meals or as filling snacks. - 45.1611
Chicken With Green Peppers
Cut chicken breasts in 1-inch pieces.
Mix with sherry, sugar, 1 teaspoon salt and cornstarch.
Set aside 10 minutes or several hours.
Soak black mushrooms, if used, in warm water at least 20 minutes.
Cut off stems and cut each in 2 to 4 pieces.
Heat 1... - 44.8816
Pancakes With Stir-fried Vegetables
1. Whisk the eggs, water and seasoning in a small bowl. Heat 15ml/1 tbsp of the groundnut oil in a wok and swirl it around. Pour in the eggs, then tilt the wok so that they spread to an even layer. Continue to cook over a high heat for about 2 minutes until... - 34.4444
Phat Wun Sen Mixed Fried Vermicelli
In a wok, or large frypan, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the garlic and chilies until soft.
Add the pork; cook for 8 minutes, stir-frying.
Stir in the shrimps, scallions, bamboo shoots, carrots, and mushrooms; stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add the fish... - 32.7644
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Melt margarine in a large frying pan.
Stir in mushrooms and allow to simmer, covered, in their own juice until just tender.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 22.4142
Thai Goong Pad Prig Dum
For all shrimp lovers looking for a different recipe every time, here is a perfectly cooked Thai style shrimp with black pepper! If you love Thai food and prefer shrimp, then this video is a must watch. Seems like it is quite easy to cook at home. - 107.066
Spinach And Mushroom Roulade
1. Grease a 30 X 20 mm/12 X 8 in Swiss roll tin and line with baking parchment. Lightly grease the parchment.
2. Remove the stalks and wash the spinach well. Shake dry and place in a saucepan without water. Cover with a lid and cook until tender. Drain well,... - 37.6565
1) In a bowl soak dried porcini in warm water for about 20 minutes. Take just about enough water to cover the porcini.
2) Lift the porcini from the bowl with a slotted spoon and slice it. Reserve the soaking liquid in the bowl.
3) Take... - 45.8141
1) Wash the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, place the caps aside.
2) In a pan, saute the onions, garlic and green chillies in the Sasso olive oil.
3) Stir in the mushroom stems and saute over a medium heat until dry.
4) Stir in the... - 45.6879
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Place radish in a double layer of paper toweling; press tightly to extract as much moisture as possible.
Remove mushroom stems; reserve caps.
Cook stems and green onion in the 1 tablespoon of hot oil just till tender.
Blend in the 2... - 43.8922
Creamy Wild Mushroom Risotto
Engulf your senses with the flavor of creamy risotto with fragrant wild mushrooms. This can be easily made at home and would sum up for a delicious supper starter. Try it once and you would forget the one you have tried at the Italian restaurant. You can just... - 109.162
Beef And Pepper Spaghetti
Cut beef and green pepper into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Heat wok over high heat; add cooking oil.
Stir-fry the meat, half at a time, till browned; remove meat from wok.
Stir-fry green pepper, mushrooms, basil, and garlic for 3 to 5 minutes or till vegetables are... - 33.9603
Chinese 5 Spiced Beef With Peppers
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Remove and discard stems; slice caps into thin strips.
Cut beef into thin slices 1-inch long.
Heat vegetable oil in wok or large skillet over high... - 43.9847
Autumn Pepper Sauce
Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat; sauté mushrooms and shallots in olive oil for 1-2 minutes, stirring. Stir in sherry, stock, tomatoes, Worcestershire, parsley and seasonings. Simmer for 1-2 minutes. In another large sauté pan, sauté peppers for... - 28.9393
Pepper Roasted Barramundi
Score each fish both sides; pLace on large piece of foil.
Finely crush peppercorns, add spice and salt.
Combine spice mixture with juice and 1 tablespoon of the peanut oil in small bowl, brush mixture over each fish.
Wrap foil securely around each fish;... - 43.618
Eight Pepper Chicken Omelette
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Mix 1 1/2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix into each 8-ounce carton of egg substitute and blend thoroughly.
Preheat a 10-inch skillet, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add the... - 46.2684
This is delicious and just about the easiest dish I can offer you. Just remember to slice the beef realy thin!...Enjoy!!! - 112.933
Asian Braised Dried Oysters And Pork
1. Separately soak dried oysters and dried mushrooms.
2. Cut pork in 1/4-inch slices. Slice bamboo shoots, soaked oysters and mushrooms. Crush garlic.
3. Heat oil. Add garlic. Stir-fry to brown; then discard. Add pork; stir-fry until it loses its pinkness.
4.... - 35.361
Pasta With Shrimp Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes
Do you really want to cook party food and to give an gastranomical treat to your guests? If yes then Pasta With Shrimp Sun Dried Tomatoes Broccoli And Shiitakes is one of the most exotic recipe. A perfect amalgamation of pasta with tomatoes and brocolli gives... - 47.674
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
Chicken A La King With Dry Sherry
Skin the chicken.
Remove the flesh from the bones and cut it into small pieces.
Melt the butter in a large saucepan.
Add the green peppers and mushrooms and fry gently, stirring, until they are softened.
Stir in the flour, paprika and salt.
Gradually add the... - 41.3258
Saffron Barley With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) In a pan with the stock, put the pearl barley and crumble in the saffron. Bring the ingredients to a boil, cover, and gently cook over low flame for about 25 minutes, till all the liquid has been absorbed.
2) In 3 tablespoons of oil, fry the shallot... - 36.988
Balti Tiger Prawns With Mushrooms
1. If using fresh prawns, peel and de-vein them as described above; if using frozen, allow them to defrost completely, drain any excess liquid and pat the prawns dry with paper towels.
2. Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice them thickly.
3. Heat... - 35.5442
Plaice Fillets In Asparagus And Mushroom Sauce
Fold four of the fish fillets in half and place in a greased shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour over the wine.
Cover the dish and poach in a moderate oven (180 °C/350 °F or Gas Mark 4) for 25 to 30 minutes.
Test with a fork: the... - 41.6636
Chinese Cabbage And Mushrooms
1) In a bowl of warm water, place mushrooms to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Dry the mushrooms by squeezing. Discard the tough stalks.
3) Wash the cabbage leaves and tear into pieces.
4) In a wok or deep frying pan, add oil to heat up.
5) Add... - 49.0005
Tex Mex Mushroom Ragout
1 Spray a large nonstick saucepan with canola nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 1 minute. Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, just until fragrant, about 20 seconds. Add the... - 33.246
Turkey And Mushroom Croquettes
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) To make a thick sauce: Melt 2 oz butter and add flour.
3) Stir instock and milk, and let it boil.
4) Cook the sauce until thick and smooth.
5) Season with salt and pepper and parsley and allow to... - 43.5539
Porcini Mushroom Filling
Soak porcini and finely chop.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and porcini and cook, stirring frequently, until crisp, 10 minutes.
Add parsley and salt and pepper to... - 29.9726
Tasty Herbed Rissoles With Mushroom Sauce
Combine mince, onion, carrot, pepper, thyme, garlic and egg in medium bowl.
Mix with wooden spoon until ingredients are well combined.
Divide mixture into 4 equal portions, roll into balls, flatten slightly into rissole shapes.
Place flour in shallow... - 42.5897
Green Beans And Shiitake Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms in bowl; cover with hot water. Let stand 30 minutes or until caps are soft. Drain mushrooms; squeeze out excess water. Remove and discard stems. Slice caps into thin strips.
2. Break off and discard stems from basil. Rinse leaves; pat dry... - 38.1698
Tofu And Mushrooms
1) In a wok or deep frying pan, heat up oil.
2) Place pork, spring onions and garlic to stir-fry for 2 minutes.
3) Add green pepper, cauliflower and mushrooms. Continue stir-frying for 1 more minute.
4) Pour in sherry and yellow bean sauce to cook for... - 43.8673
Creamy Ham And Mushroom Sauce
1.Melt butter in frying pan, add mushrooms, stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from pan.
2.Add extra butter to the same pan, stir in flour and stock cube, stir constantly over medium heat for... - 38.9419
Turkey And Mushroom Croquettes
Make thick sauce: Melt 4 tablespoons butter; add flour.
Add stock and milk; bring to boil.
Cook until thick and smooth.
Add seasonings and parsley; let cool.
Cook mushrooms in 1 tablespoon butter.
Sprinkle with lemon juice.
Add sauce; stir... - 45.2713
Pomfret With Mushroom Sauce
1. Wash the fish and pat dry on a kitchen towel.
2. In a shallow large dish, combine salt, pepper and lime juice. Season the fish well with the marinade, rubbing it into the fish.
3. Cover the dish with plastic wrap and place in the... - 44.3506
Crispy Mushrooms With Banana Sauce
1) Dip the mushrooms in the beaten egg and coat in the breadcrumbs, refrigerate until needed.
2) In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, crushed garlic, mayonnaise and cream together.
3) Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg to taste, then transfer the... - 45.6826
1. Wash the musrooms nad tim their stalks almo0st upto the caps
2. Place the musrooms in a bowl, sprinkle salt and hale the lemon juice; leave for ten minutes and rinse in cold water
3. Shake any excess water off, pat dry with paper... - 44.6498
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Spicy Vegetable Stir Fry
Trim and discard tough ends from broccoli stalks.
Cut stalks into thin slices.
Separate heads into flowerets.
Heat Oil in large skillet.
Add broccoli, zucchini, onion and red pepper.
Stir-fry over medium-high heat about 5 minutes, or until broccoli is... - 39.7541
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon
Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon always do taste great and mine is no exception. My family agrees with me that this Deep Fried Simmered Winter Melon is indeed lovely. Tastes great! - 38.4436
Portobello Stir Fry With Blue Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Place mushrooms in 13x9-inch glass dish.
Whisk together oil, lemon juice, garlic, mustard, salt and pepper.
Pour over mushrooms; marinate 10 minutes.
Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add half of... - 42.4694
Soak mushrooms in 2 cups boiling water for about 20 minutes.
Drain and reserve 1 cup mushroom water.
Slice or dice the mushrooms.
Mix the next six ingredients together.
Heat the oil and add the celery, onion and mushrooms.
Stir-fry for 30 seconds.
Lift out... - 41.5352
Courgettes Blue Peter
Put the butter into a large frying pan and put over a moderate heat to melt.
Add the onion and garlic.
Shake the pan gently, put on the lid and fry for about 4 minutes.
Wash the courgettes.
Using a small sharp knife, cut off both ends and then slice the... - 44.5892
Crepes A' La Reine
Crepes A' La Reine, is a filling healthy breakfast or mini meal for anybody. Breakfast which is most important meal of the day as it breaks nightlong fast has to be full of health and filling to give you energy for the hectic day ahead. - 51.9424
1. Remove the membrane and fat from the kidneys and slice thinly.
2. Melt the bacon fat and fry the kidney pieces for 2 minutes. Add onions, mushrooms, butter (about 1 teaspoon), salt and pepper and cook for 7 minutes.
3. Add the cream and parsley and pour... - 34.0141
'Cacciatore' literally means 'hunter' in Italian, and this 'hunter style' dish makes good use of mushrooms, onions tomatoes and herbs. If desired, serve over hot spaghetti noodles." - 38.8557
1) Take a pan of boiling water and drop the liver into it, keeping it in water for a minute.
2) Use a food processor to grind the soft liver along with the other ingredients until it becomes smooth.
3) Take a fry pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add small... - 36.1511
Korean Food: Beef Deopbap (소고기 덮밥)
1. On a chopping board, cut the beef into thin slices. Keep aside.
2. In a blender, add all the beef ingredients and blend into a fine paste.
3. Add this paste to the beef slices in a bowl, mix well and cover the bowl with cling film and... - 118.413
Yellow Flower Lamb
1. Keep pork in a poly bag and place it in the freezer for about 1 hour until just frozen.
2. Cut the meat diagonally into thin strips; remove fat if any.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs with half of the spring onions.
4. Season with salt and pepper to... - 50.5026
Indian Spicy Lamb Cutlets
1. In a bowl, crush one garlic clove and mix chilli powder, ginger and 1 teaspoon of the tomato puree with salt and pepper and rub into the cutlets. Set aside to marinate.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, add the coconut cream and stir until... - 48.7516
Prosciutto Crepes With Mushroom Stuffing
Preheat oven to 375 Â°F (190 Â°C).
Heat butter in frying pan over medium heat. Add shallots and parsley. Cook 3 minutes. Add mushrooms, season and cook 8 minutes.
Add sherry and 1/2 cup (125 mL) white sauce; mix well.
Place slice of prosciutto on each... - 32.3966