- » Mushroom Pasty
Mushroom Pasty Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom pasty recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom pasty recipes.
Bacon & Mushroom Pasties
Peel and finely chop onion.
Fry bacon and onion in a medium skillet until bacon is crisp.
Add mushrooms, tomato paste, celery salt, pepper and butter; fry until liquid evaporates.
Remove from heat.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
On a floured... - 42.334
1. Thaw the pastry; dice the bacon
2. Peel and chop onions finely
3. In a frying pan, fry bacon and onion together still all the fat from the bacon has been rendered
4. Add tomato paste, mushrooms, celery salt, pepper, butter and fry... - 42.9972
Beef Mushroom Pasties
Thaw dough until pliable.
Cook beef until well-browned; drain grease.
Add soup, mushrooms, onion and Worcestershire sauce to beef.
Cut loaf of bread dough crosswise, into 8 slices.
Using a little flour on board and rolling pin, pat and roll dough pieces out... - 38.7172
Ham And Mushroom Pastry Slice
This Ham and Mushroom Pastry Slice makes a sumptuous meal ! Garnish this Ham and Mushroom Pastry Slice with your favorite toppings and pour an irresistible savory sauce over it ! Tell me what you liked it best with ! - 40.4409
Rich Game Pasties
Melt butter in a medium skillet; add venison or pheasant.
Cook until browned, stirring constantly.
Add mushrooms, orange juice, marjoram, pepper and salt to skillet.
Cook gently until most of liquid has evaporated.
Pour brandy over mixture.
Heat a few seconds... - 40.2006
Cornish Pasties is rich with the flavors of beef, potato and vegetables. This is best served with mushroom sauce or beef gravy. Just check out the recipe of the rich tasting and flavorsome Cornish Pasties. - 45.216
Cornish Beef Pasties
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare pastry; divide into 4 equal parts.
Roll each part into 12-inch circle on lightly floured cloth-covered board.
Place pastry circle on end of ungreased large cookie sheet.
Layer 1/4 each of the potatoes, beef, carrots, onion and... - 44.2842
Spiced Meat Pasties
To make pastry, sift flour, cornstarch and salt into a large bowl.
Using a pastry blender or 2 knives, cut in butter evenly.
Lightly mix in enough ice water to make a dough.
Press into a ball and wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate 30 minutes.
To make... - 43.9338
Devonshire Pork Pasties
1. Dice pork into ½ inch cubes.
2. Finely chop the onion and celery or mince in a food processor.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 6 inch pastry cutters or saucers to cut out the... - 37.6961
Beef Filling For Pasties
This recipe for beef filling is especially prepared for filling meat pasties. Cooked and combined with bachamel sauce and seasonings like shallots, clove, peppers and parsley, the beef filling is savory and spicy. The filling can be used for meat rolls or... - 28.827
Deep Fried Pasties
1. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 4 inch pastry cutters to cut out the bases.
2. Heat fat in a deep frying pan on a medium high flame or in a deep fat fryer to 340°F/170°C.... - 40.7856
1. Sift the flour into a bowl with the salt. Add the margarine and rub into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
2. Mix to a firm dough using a little water. Divide into four.
3. Heat the oil in a pan, add the sunflower seeds and cook for a... - 39.0588
Wonderful pastry pockets, stuffed with meat and vegetables - the most common variety being the "Cornish Pasty", from Cornwall, in England, which consists of meat, potato and rutabaga. Many other variations exist - steak, cheese and onion, chicken and... - 110.527
Homemade Mushroom Soup
Feeding a crowd? What better way to treat them then flavorful mushroom soup. A perfect combo of nutrition, flavor and texture, this yummy soup is quite a cinch to make. Enjoy a delicious bowl of mushroom soup at home with this easy-to-make recipe by Greg... - 104.957
Baked Pike Stuffed With Mushrooms, Anchovies And Bread Crumbs
1) Preheat oven to 450Â°F before baking.
2) Rinse the fish under cold running water and pat dry it inside and out with paper towels.
3) In a heavy 6- to 8-inch skillet, over moderate heat, sautÃ© bacon until it has delivered enough... - 41.0249
If you are arranging a gorgeous dinner party and want to impress your guests with something real delicate, then beef wellington could be a nice choice. You might have an idea, that preparing this at home is only a professional chef's job. No - you too can... - 142.624
1. Skin the liver.
2. Coarsely mince liver, bacon and onion in a food processor.
3. On a floured work surface, roll out the pastry dough into ¼ inch thickness and use round 6 inch pastry cutters or saucers to cut out the pastry bases.
4.... - 45.8981
1.Prepare kippers by following the package directions.
2.Drain and keep the liquid aside.
3.Remove the skin and flake the kippers.
4.Take a pan, put liquor in it.
5.Add onions to it and cook for 5 minutes.
6.Add flaked kippers,... - 37.8104