- » Mushroom Paste
Mushroom Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom paste recipes.
Liver Paste Sandwich
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3) In a non-stick pan, dredge the salt.
4) Heat the pan on medium and sautÃ© the liver until browned evenly.
5) Simmer and sautÃ© livers until... - 44.828
Mushroom Bean Curd With Bean Paste
1. Heat oil in wok over high heat. Add ginger and garlic and stir for 15 seconds.
2. Stir in chili paste, dried mushrooms and bamboo shoots and, cook for 10 seconds. Add fresh mushrooms and continue stirring. Stir in bean curd and mix well.
3. Add remaining... - 31.903
You May Also Like!
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 120.029
Microwave Vegetables With Iceberg Lettuce And Black Bean Paste
Simple and exotic....that's what this video is all about. Here the chef prepares a microwave version of lettuce and vegetables combines with the goodness of authentic black bean paste. The black bean paste brings in the great flavor in this quick dish. Serve... - 121.261
Wegmans Nut And Mushroom Pate
Wegmans Executive Chef Julie Jordan shares this flavorful vegan pate for the next time you entertain. It's also probably ten times healthier than meat pate. - 134.164
Paste Casserole With Mozzarella
1. Cook the rotini, mostaccioli and small shell pasta, drain rinse and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil and brown sausages.
3. Add mushrooms and cook briefly.
4. Add chunky style spaghetti sauce, boil and simmer for about 10... - 39.6554
Spaghetti And Meatballs With Tomato Paste
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a Dutch oven, cook onion and garlic until tender and then stir in the remaining 8 ingredients and pour water.
3) Let it boil, reduce heat, and let it simmer uncovered for 2 hours.
4) Discard the bay... - 44.9277
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0
A Blast From The Past, Only Better! Sloppy Joes
This Sloppy Joes recipe is one that you would want to make over and over again. Ground meat simmered in an intensely flavored sauce and served with homemade burger buns is an incredible hit everytime. This comfort food is real quick and easy to make. - 36.2375
Salisbury Steaks With Savory Sauce
1 Preheat the broiler. Line a broiler pan with foil.
2 In a food processor, coarsely chop the mushrooms, celery, onion and garlic.
3 Remove half of the chopped vegetables to a bowl and combine well with the ground beef, 1/3 cup of the breadcrumbs, the salt... - 36.9916
Country Pate With Pistachio
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook mushrooms, onion, and garlic until tender. Add sherry, salt, pepper, thyme, and nutmeg; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
2. In bowl, combine mushroom mixture, pork, chicken,... - 34.4397