Stir Fried Mushroom
- » Mushroom Paneer Stir Fry
Mushroom Paneer Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom paneer stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom paneer stir fry recipes.
Balti Mushroom Paneer
1. Heat the oil in a Balti pan or wok. Add the onions and mustard seeds and fry until the onions have softened.
2. Stir in the garlic, ginger and chilli powder and stir-fry for 1 minute.
3. Add the mushrooms and paneer and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in... - 37.7893
Spicy Crispy Paneer Cantonese Style
1. Thoroughly wash all the vegetables, drain and keep aside.
2. Boil water in a heavy bottom pan. Blanch broccoli, asparagus and mushrooms in the boiling water one by one and refresh them in cold running water, drain and keep aside. Don’t... - 103.276
Paneer With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce
Melt the butter with the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the bay leaf and the onions until golden brown.
Pour in the water, lower the heat, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander,... - 40.1331
Paneer Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 109.538
Paneer Mutter Masala
Paneer Mutter Masala Recipe in which soft paneer chunks dunked in a rich tomato based gravy is a must for all those who love paneer. - 0
Pour the milk into a saucepan, and bring to the boil.
Remove from the heat and stir in the lemon juice.
Bring back to the boil and keep stirring until the milk curdles.
Line a sieve with muslin, and pour in the curdled milk.
Bring the edges of the muslin... - 32.0539
Orzo Paneer Pilaf
Learn how to make Orzo and Paneer Pilaf ( a non-traditional Paneer recipe) borrowed from
Mr. Richard Blaine of EZcooking. - 0
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 80.1021
Paneer And Guchhi Biryani
1 In a bowl, soak the guchhis in water overnight.
2 Wash the rice thoroughly.
3 In a separate bowl, soak the rice for one hour.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the paneer pieces until light brown.
5 Add in chopped onion and bay... - 48.6123
Bibimbap is a signature Korean dish. The classic dish is quite simple to make. The ingredients are stirred together thoroughly just before eating. Check this video for more detail. - 113.87
Mughlai Navratan Korma
Mughlai Navratan Korma has a luscious taste. Mughlai Navratan Korma gets its taste from vegetable mixed with nuts and flavored with spices. Mughlai Navratan Korma is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 46.9822
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup
Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup! Were you looking for a tasty and unique soup? Then this is the one for you. I served the Hot & Sour Vegetable Soup a week before for my friends and they all fell in love with it. Try the dish for yourself! - 49.7361
These delicious and easy to prepare Indian wraps are just perfect for a light meal or as a snack. - 44.7492
Veg. Momo - Fusion Chilli Momo
To prepare the dough:
1. In a large mixing bowl with plain flour, add salt to taste, oil and mix to combine.
2. Add water in small quantities at a time and knead a soft dough.
3. Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic wrap and allow it... - 0