- » Mushroom Packet
Mushroom Packet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom packet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom packet recipes.
Try this delicious version of Mushroom Packets recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Mushroom Packets, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 47.641
Wax Bean Packet
Put the beans, green pepper, onion, and mushrooms in center of a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Sprinkle with a mixture of salt, pepper, and paprika.
Mix in garlic.
Top with butter.
Wrap and seal.
Cook on grill until tender. - 36.2876
Mace Flavored Green Beans In Packet
Put beans, mushrooms, and onion onto center of a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Break beans apart, if necessary.
Sprinkle a mixture of seasonings over vegetables and dot with butter.
Bring foil up over contents and seal tightly, using drugstore... - 32.6362
Peas In Foil Packets
The Peas In Foil Packets is a unique and tasty vegetarian dish that is incomparable in its taste. Prepare the Peas In Foil Packets using this recipe and surprise your vegan friend with this extremely creative dish! - 33.6772
French Fish In A Packet
Preheat the oven to 450Â°.
Fold each sheet of foil in half to form a double-thick square.
Brush a little oil on the center portion of each square.
Rinse the fish and prepare all of the ingredients.
Layer half of the following ingredients in the middle of... - 46.4211
Salmon Packets With Black Bean Sauce
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Combine the mushrooms with the topping ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Combine the marinade ingredients in a wide, shallow bowl.... - 30.4462
Fish Steak And Vegetable Packets
Tear off four 16-inch-long pieces of heavy-duty foil and place a fish steak in the middle of each one.
Top each with 1/4 of the carrots, zucchini, mushrooms, and scallions.
Sprinkle with the lemon juice, pepper, oil, and sesame seeds, dividing all amounts... - 37.0665
Barbecued Meatball And Vegetable Packets
In large bowl, combine beef, onion, egg, catsup, beef bouillon granules and pepper.
Mix lightly and shape into 16 balls.
Grill meatballs, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets 15 to 20 minutes, turning often.
Tear off four 12-inch squares of... - 43.1687
Tofu Packets For Kids
This recipe perfectly satisfies the requirements of providing a quick and delicious meal and getting your kids happily involved in the cooking process. Did they have fun making this dish? Let us know! - 116.451
Grilled Fish, Vegetable And Rice Packets
1 As per the package directions, prepare the rice.
2 Evenly divide the cooked rice between four 15x 12-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
3 Slightly spread out the rice in the center of the foil.
4 Place 1 fish fillet over each portion of rice.
5... - 41.3768
Looking for a nice vegetarian dish? This recipe of stuffed mushrooms with cheese is ready under 10 minutes and is a quick snack whenever you need it.
Directions for preparation:
• Preheat the oven to 500 degrees
• Heat some... - 37.5344
Green Beans With Mushrooms
1) Open the packet of frozen green beans and cook them as per instructions.
2) Transfer the cooked green beans to a hot serving plate to maintain its temperature.
3) In a small bowl, combine the paprika and flour.
4) In a saucepan heat... - 43.7978
Mushroom Cheese Pate
This Mushrom Cheese Pate is an incredible combination of mushroom and cottage cheese ! Its an ideal dish that a weight watcher can gorge on without any qualms! Try this Mushroom Cheese Pate and tell me how you like it! - 38.3747
Spicy Fried Mushroom
Are you bored of eating regular vegetable dishes? Try tasty Fried mushrooms instead. Fresh mushrooms tossed in lemon juice, olive oil and garlic makes this dish by Karen Knowler mouthwatering. It just takes few minutes to make! - 94.897
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1) Use a 3-quart saucepan to melt margarine.
2) Add mushrooms, leeks, and garlic to sautÃ© for 2-3 minutes over medium-high heat by occasional stirring until mushrooms are tender-crisp.
3) Sprinkle with flour over vegetables. Quickly stir to... - 45.5669
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
Remove and finely chop stems; reserve caps.
In bowl combine chopped stems and remaining ingredients.
Stuff mushroom caps with spinach mixture.
Place mushrooms, stuffed side up, in an 8x8-inch baking pan; cover.
Bake at 375°F.
for 10... - 38.193
Sole In Mushroom Sauce
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In 2-cup glass measure, mix half'n half, sherry and tarragon.
Heat for 1 minute.
Add instant soup mix to hot half'n half mixture; stir well.
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Place butter in 2-quart oblong baking dish and heat for 1... - 42.4367
Sole In Mushroom Sauce
In 2-cup glass measure, mix half 'n half, sherry and tarragon.
Heat at high1 minute.
Add instant soup mix to hot half 'n half mixture; stir well.
Place butter in 2-quart oblong baking dish and heat at high1 minute.
Place fillets in dish so that thickest... - 39.396
Grilled Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; reserve caps.
in saucepan cook chopped stems and green onion in tablespoon of the butter just till tender.
Blend in flour, marjoram, and dash pepper; add wine.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly; stir in ham and... - 35.788
Caraway Mushroom Consomme
In a medium saucepan combine onion, turnips, carrots, celery, and broth mix; cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender; add mushroom liquid, water, caraway seeds, marjoram, bay leaf, and salt.
Bring to boil, reduce heat; simmer for 40... - 35.7493
Spinach Crumb Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 350°F and oil the baking dish.
2) Cook the frozen spinach as per package instructions and drain all the excess water.
3) Wash the mushrooms and separate the caps from the stems.
5) In a saucepan, heat oil and saute... - 44.8114
Wild Mushrooms In Papillote
Natural Foods Chef Ingrid DeHart prepares this easy and elegant dish. The flavors of the mushrooms are enhanced when cooked in the paper pouch with the simple herbs. The presentation is so much fun, your guests or family will be so impressed. Don't tell them... - 113.985
Rinse mushrooms; pat dry.
Place in center of an 18-inch square of heavy foil.
Fold up foil to surround but not enclose mushrooms.
Combine Worcestershire sauce, margarine, garlic salt, and pepper; drizzle over mushrooms.
Place open packet in center of the... - 34.0065
Ham And Mushroom Flan
1. Prepare the flan case by arranging the sliced egg over the bottom of the pastry case, keeping a few slices for garnish.
2. Then arrange diced ham on top of egg.
3. Prepare the mushroom sauce in a saucepan as per packet directions with1/2 pint milk... - 37.2603
Chicken Livers In Creamy Mushroom Sauce
In small skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot.
Add chicken livers, mushrooms, broth mix, paprika, salt, and pepper; cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In small cup combine water and flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir into liver... - 37.0566
Sherried Mushroom Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water according to package directions, omitting butter.
In a medium skillet, cook onion in butter or margarine until tender, but not brown.
Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
Add sherry and... - 38.6789
Mushroom Caps With Peas
1. Wash the mushrooms properly and sauté in 4 tablespoons of the butter for a couple of minutes. Be careful to maintain their exact shape.
2. Make the peas as per the directions mention in the packet. Drain the peas completely.
3. Take a... - 32.031
Cream Of Tomato Mushroom Soup
1. Take a medium saucepan and empty the contents of the soup mix packet into it.
2. Stir in the water, tomato juice and onion.
3. Place the pan on a medium flame and bring liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally.
4. Partially cover the pan and simmer... - 42.4006
Stuffed And Broiled Mushrooms
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
Clean the mushrooms and remove their stems.
Chop the stems finely and place the mushroom caps bottom-up on a lightly-oiled baking tray.
Brush the mushrooms with a little oil, cover the tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
Heat the oil... - 41.2291
Wild Rice Mushrooms
In a large saucepan, cook onions in 3 tablespoons melted butter until soft.
Stir in broth, contents of rice and seasoning packets.
Bring to a boil.
Cook over moderate heat until water is absorbed, about 25 minutes.
Add ham and set aside.
In a... - 45.9412
Mushroom Vois Au Vent
Roll the pastry out 1/4 inch thick, on a well floured board.
Cut six 3 inch circles with a pastry cutter.
Make a smaller cut 1/4 inch inside each case but do not cut completely through the pastry.
Place on an ungreased baking tray and chill in the... - 41.4589
Classic Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat margarine in it until bubbly.
2) Stir in onion occasionally and sautÃ© them until softened.
3) Mix in mushrooms and sautÃ© them for 5 minutes longer.
4) Remove and save 2 tablespoons of mushrooms.
5) Add flour... - 44.4083
Beef Rolls With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir 1/2 cup condensed soup and pimiento into cooked rice.
With a long, sharp knife, slit each flank steak horizontally from one long... - 43.2798
Mushroom And Ham Dip
1. Place all the ingredients in a bowl and beat well. Set the paprika aside for later user
2. Pour this into a flexible container and freeze for later use. Seal and label the container before serving.
3. Serve fresh or remove from freezer and... - 32.1174
Mushroom Capsicum Curry
1. Wash mushroom and slice them.
2. Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
4. Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum... - 46.7935
Mushroom & Paneer Pulao
1. Clean, wash rice. Soak for 1 hour.
2. Wash mushrooms thoroughly and cut each into thick slices lengthwise, into 'T' shaped pieces.
3. Cut paneer into 1/2" square pieces and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Shred the carrot and capsicum into thin strips.
5.... - 43.4869
Mushroom Pepper Fry
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add garlic and saute.
When they turn golden add onions and fry till they are translucent.
Add curry leaves and green chillies and saute for a while.
Add mushrooms and salt and continue to saute till... - 42.3178
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the bacon in its own fat for 3 to 5 minutes until lightly coloured.
3) Using a perforated ladle, remove the bacon for pan and drain on paper towel.
4) In a bowl, place the soup mix,... - 43.6041
Chinese Mushrooms With Cellophane Noodles
1. Soak the Chinese mushrooms and wood ears separately in bowls of hot water for 30 minutes. Break the dried bean curd into small pieces and soak in water according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Strain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid. Squeeze as... - 37.757
Crab Filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms, chop stems finely, saute in butter with celery for a few minutes.
Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth, stir in lime juice, ginger, tabasco, chives, pepper and flaked crab.
Fill caps with crab mixture, sprinkle with... - 36.4937
Crab With Enoki Mushroom
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Place the pastry shells on a baking sheet and bake as per package instructions.
3) Take a saucepan and melt butter until foamy.
4) Add shallots and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes.
5) Put the crab... - 39.3955
Elegant Red Wine And Mushroom Stew: Easy Entertaining
Looking for a nice and yummy stew recipe that will please everyone's taste buds? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn to make a tasty stew that will definitely knock everyone's socks off! - 107.46
Peas And Mushrooms Prosciutto
1) In a 1-quart saucepan, melt butter on medium heat.
2) Add in the prosciutto or ham along with the scallions.
3) Toss in the mushrooms too. Saute the mixture for about a minute.
4) Add in the thawed peas. Saute for about 4 minutes till the mixture... - 35.3995
Veal Patties And Mushrooms
Grind veal with 1/4 cup onion, in meat grinder or food processor, until very fine.
Add ice water, parsley, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, salt, thyme, and pepper; mix until well combined.
Form meat mixture into 4 equal patties.
Transfer to rack that has been sprayed... - 42.1479
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice in a medium mixing bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
Divide mixture in half, and place each portion on a large sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil.
Fold foil into packets.
Grill over medium-hot coals 8 to 10 minutes. - 29.3751
Italian Zucchini. Mushrooms And Peppers
Place zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper on one sheet of foil.
Drizzle with olive oil, Italian herb seasoning, salt and pepper.
Top with second sheet of foil and fold edges over three times to seal the foil packet.
Rotate in the Flat Standard Basket for 15... - 27.9756
Fold In Mushroom Puff
How about a perfect cheat code to whip up a puff sandwich in no time? With sweet and salty mushroom filling wrapped in flattened bread slice; your evening snack cannot get easier and tastier than this. It is so simple that your kids too will enjoy making it.... - 0
Lamb Chops With Mushrooms And Herbs
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Mash garlic, herbs, and half of the butter together into a rough paste.
Divide the herb butter among the lamb chops, spreading a bit inside the tails and the rest on top.
Tie chops into tidy rounds with kitchen twine.
Arrange each... - 40.3388
Oyster Sauce Turkey Breast With Peas And Mushrooms
1) Mix constarch in water without forming any lumps.
2) Slice the turley breast into 1-inch cubes.
3) On a skillet, heat oil, saute ginger and garlic without allowing them to burn.
4) Add in the cubed turkey breast and stir fry to brown... - 42.6792
Rainbow Trout With Mushroom Stuffing
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Cook mushrooms and green onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine until... - 44.094
Chicken With Mushrooms And Artichokes
1.Take a 12 inch skillet and heat oil in it on medium flame.
2.Put chicken in the skiller and saute for minute by turning one time, until brown.
3.Take a medium bowl, whisk gravy mix, tarragon and 1/2 cup water in it.
4.Take the chicken out on a heated... - 38.9374
Bacon And Mushroom Pizza
1) Pre-heat an electric oven to 425°F or gas oven to Mark5
2) Prepare the dough as directed on the packet, and knead lightly until smooth.
3) Cut the dough into two equal parts.
4) Dust flour over the working table and roll out each piece of... - 39.5806
Mushroom Stuffed Pizza Pockets
A larger version of this Italian recipe is often called a calzone. Vary the fillings to your families liking and you will win raves at the table. - 117.714
Fettuccine With Mushrooms
1. Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions. Drain, add 15 g / 1/2 oz butter, toss, set aside and keep warm.
2. Heat oil and remaining butter in a frying pan over a medium heat, add mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 5... - 28.9676
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Toss spinach, mushrooms, chopped egg, and crumbled bacon.
Whisk remaining ingredients together.
Toss with vegetables to coat spinach. - 39.5645
Romertopf Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Roll out the pastry dough thin, enough to line the romertopf and cover the top.
3) Rinse the mushrooms. Slice them evenly.
4) In a saucepan, melt butter. Add in the mushrooms and saute for a few... - 45.3809
Sauteed Lamb Kidneys In Sherry Mushroom Sauce
In 8-inch skillet heat 1 teaspoon margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute until translucent.
Add mushrooms and saute until lightly browned.
Transfer mushroom mixture to 1-quart casserole.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In small bowl sprinkle drained... - 40.5224
Mushroom Crust Florentine Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2) In a saucepan, melt margarine and saute mushrooms till soft. Add in bread crumbs and mix well.
3) Pack the mushroom mixture tightly onto the base and sides of the pie pan to... - 41.6973
Pre-heat the oven to 350 F.
Lightly grease a 21b loaf pan and line it with greaseproof paper.
Soak the breadcrumbs in the milk and put on one side for 10 minutes.
Saute the onion and mushrooms in the butter until light brown, then add the soy sauce and the... - 38.6418
In bowl combine egg, milk, and onion; letstand 2 minutes.
Stir in crumbs, mushrooms, steak sauce, salt, and pepper.
Add beef; mix well.
Shape into 6 patties, each 3/4 inch thick.
Wrap in moisture-vaporproof material in packets of two.
Seal, label, and... - 39.0412
Creamy Chicken Mushroom Soup
In 1-quart saucepan heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add onion and saute, stirring occasionally, until softened.
Add mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes longer; remove and reserve 2 tablespoons of mushroom mixture.
Sprinkle flour over vegetables in saucepan... - 40.491
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
In a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
Place all crepe ingredients except the Equalâ„¢ in blender.
Process well, add Equalâ„¢ and blend again.
Heat a 10-inch Teflon... - 37.0735
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat oven at 200°C
2) Prepare instant potato following package instructions.
3) Sift flour and salt together.
4) Using a knife blend the mixture in cutting motion, until mixture resembles breadcrumbs.
5) Make into a ball and... - 47.018
Crusty Mushroom Loaves
Soften yeast in warm water.
Combine in large mixing bowl butter, onion flakes, sugar, salt and milk.
Stir in mushroom soup, mushrooms and liquid and yeast.
Gradually add flour to form a stiff dough.
Knead on well-floured surface until smooth and satiny, about... - 43.6034
Mushroom And Fontina Pizza
Dissolve the yeast in 1/4 cup warm water in a large bowl; set aside for 10 minutes.
Combine flour and 1 teaspoon salt in a medium bowl.
Add flour mixture to yeast, a little at a time, moistening with up to 3/4 cup water as you mix.
Dough should be soft but... - 43.357
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Chinese Garlic Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Finely chop the mushroom stalks and mix with the spring onions, garlic and oyster sauce.
2. Stir in the diced marinated tofu and sweetcorn, season well with salt and pepper, then spoon the filling into the... - 33.4958
Pompano En Papillote With Mushroom Sauce
Cut fillets in half crosswise.
Poach fish except simmer only 3 minutes and reserve 1/2 cup fish stock.
Heat oven to 350°.
Prepare New Orleans Mushroom Sauce.
Cut 4 rectangles, each about 12x8 inches, of heavy-duty aluminum foil; brush top side of each with... - 31.607
Lamb Chops With Mushrooms
1. Cut the chop and roll them in seasoned flour.
2. Preheat the oven at 355°F.
3. Take a casserole dish and place the chop in it. Add onions and mushrooms on the top.
4. Add the tomatoes, stock liquid from the tin, and season... - 39.6603
Slovenian Mushroom Pastries
Combine flour, butter, 6 tablespoons sour cream and 1 egg to make soft dough.
Cover with plastic.
Meanwhile, heat oil in large skillet over low heat.
Add onion and cook until it just begins to become translucent.
Add mushrooms and continue cooking about 5... - 42.937
Hearty Beef And Mushroom Soup
1 Slice beef into 1 -inch wide strips.
2 Cut the strips into 1 -inch pieces.
3 In a large saucepan or Dutch oven , melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat.
4 Add in onion and mushrooms and cook for 2 minutes.
5 Add in the remaining... - 41.9919
Chicken Mushroom Bundles
1) On a large piece of heavy-duty aluminium foil, place each chicken breast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
2) Divide the carrot slices, mushroom slices and potato slices equally among the bundles.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of salt, salt the... - 45.8774
Mushroom & Bacon Cream Pasta
1. In a large pot with salted boiling water, cook pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. Drain the pasta, toss in olive oil and leave aside.
3. In a non-stick pan, heat butter and fry bacon for 3 minutes or until crisp.
4. Using a perforated ladle or... - 77.9829
Hot Pasta And Mushrooms
1.Cook macaroni in boiling water in a large saucepan following packet directions.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
2.To make sauce, heat oil in a non-stick trypan.
Cook onion and mushrooms until they soften.
Blend together paprika, tomato paste and milk.
Stir... - 42.3624
1. Soak the porcini mushrooms in a small bowl of hot water for 20 minutes.
2. Drain reserving the porcini mushrooms and their soaking liquor. Cut the fresh mushrooms in half and reserve.
3. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add the onion.
4. Cook gently for 5-7... - 44.779
Gai-see Fun Guen (steamed Chicken & Mushroom Rice)
Wash and soak mushrooms in hot water for 30 minutes.
Place rice in a pan with 4 cups water, soya sauce, 1 teaspoon salt and 2 teaspoons sesame oil, bring to the boil quickly.
Lower heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, cut off and discard... - 40.6579
Lamb Kidneys In Mushroom Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to the desired temperature of 350°F.
2) Take a 8-inch skillet, now heat 1 teaspoon margarine in it, till it is nice hot and bubbly.
3) Now add the onion and fry briefly by turning until soft and translucent.
4) Add... - 45.0611
Chicken And Mushrooms In Foil
Set a heavy nonstick 7 inch skillet over low heat about 30 seconds.
Add the mushrooms, green onions, and garlic; cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms have released their juices.
Mix in the thyme and marjoram.
Raise the heat to moderate, add... - 44.3547
Alpine Rice And Mushrooms
1) Boil the rice in a pot of boiling water as per its packet instructions. Set aside and keep warm.
2) In a non-stick skillet, melt margarine and saute the mushrooms and green onions until they turn soft.
3) Mix in parsley, wine, lemon juice and salt.... - 41.6559
Barley With Mushrooms And Bacon
1) In a 1-quart microwavable shallow dish, add margarine. Microwave on HIGH for a minute.
2) Add in the mushrooms and onions. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute till the vegetables become soft.
3) Mix in the barley and microwave for 1 minute on HIGH.
4)... - 36.8024
Northwoods Mushroom Swiss Melts
1 Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
2 Add in the chicken.
3 Cook over the medium-high heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until lightly browned on both the sides.
4 Add in water, rice and contents of seasoning packets.
5 Bring to a... - 39.137
Fettuccine With Mushroom Bolognese
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like this Fettuccine with Mushroom Bolognese. - 0
Stir Fried Creamy Garlic Mushrooms
Do you like garlic and mushrooms? Then try this recipe straightaway! A nice creamy side dish of mushrooms and there's hardly any effort! See the video for more! - 124.274
Veal Asparagus And Mushroom Pie
Phyllo pastry, a paper-thin, crispy crust, is used in local forms all over the world.
In Austria it is the wrapping for apple strudel, in Egypt it has cream and dried fruits poured over it to make a calorie-laden pudding called Om Ali and in China it makes... - 39.4422
Chicken And Mushroom Stuffed Shells
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F
2. In a large pot, boil some water.
3. Add the jumbo shells and cook as suggested in the packet or until it becomes soft.
4. Remove from the heat and wash to remove the excess starch. Drain properly.
5.... - 44.1117
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Eggplant
Cut eggplant in half lengthwise.
Using a grapefruit knife, hollow out eggplant, leaving a 1/4-inch-thick shell.
Chop eggplant pulp (you should have about 2 1/2 cups).
In a large skillet cook mushrooms, green pepper, onion, garlic, basil, and chopped eggplant... - 43.7972
Flounder With Mushrooms En Papillote
1. In 12-inch skillet over high heat, heat water, wine, celery, parsley, and 1/2 teaspoon salt to boiling. Reduce heat to low; add 2 flounder fillets and cook, uncovered 1 minute. With slotted pancake turner, remove fillets to paper towels to drain. Repeat to... - 35.0338
Chicken Mushroom Crepes
1. Inside a small skillet over high heat, lightly toast the oats, shaking the pan almost constantly until they're light brown.
2. In a blender place all crepe ingredients except the Equal.
3. Process well, add Equal and blend again.
4. Heat a... - 47.4286
Broccoli Mushroom Quiche
A plateful of temptation best describes this Broccoli Mushroom Quiche recipe. Dish is always prepared with broccoli as the most essential ingredient. Dish is a good option if you have 55 minutes. Whenever I have French friends visiting I always prepare dish... - 49.3243
Pasta With Chicken, Cream And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a saucepan, combine the chicken with the carrot, onions, bouquet garni and peppercorns.
2) Pour the water and sherry, if desired. Allow to boil, then cover and poach the chicken on a low heat for 20 minutes until just tender.
3) In another... - 46.155
Chicken Mushroom Roll-ups With Tomato Cumin Sauce
Check out this fantastic video where Bob McDiarmid shares an amazingly delicious chicken roll recipe. The video here is step wise and nicely explained. See this video to make this incredible dish for your next party, potluck or any other special occasion... - 108.296
Matsutake Gohan Bimbo
There’s a famous mushroom in Japan called matsutake. A common thing to make with matsutake is matsutake gohan. Matsutake is very expensive so I’ve never actually bought it, but thanks to my active imagination, I have created a special dish called... - 101.761
Savory Gammon Steaks
Slice the mushrooms.
Melt the butter in a small pan and gently fry mushrooms for 1 to 2 minutes.
Slice the tomatoes.
Add the tomatoes, salt and pepper to the pan.
Mix thoroughly and remove from the heat.
Place the mushroom and tomato mixture in the centre of... - 38.7251
Braised Chinese Vegetables
1. Soak the Chinese mushrooms in cold water for 20-25 minutes, then rinse and discard the hard stalks, if any. Cut the straw mushrooms in half lengthways, if they are large, keep them whole, if they are small. Rinse and drain the bamboo shoot slices. Top and... - 33.9046
1. In a sauce pan, heat sufficient water to cook rice and add salt to taste
2. Bring water to a boil before adding rice.
3. Cook rice for 12 to 15 minutes or until it is tender-crisp.
4. Drain in a colander and let stand in the steam. Keep hot.
5.... - 42.1553
Special Feisty Wild Rice
A festive side dish for any occasion, the flavorful, savory, aromatic wild rice makes for a jolly-good holiday meal. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her favorite festive treat, the wild rice. A terrific accompaniment to any meal, this... - 87.6958
Spaghetti With Caramelized Vegetables
Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the packet.
Drain and set aside.
In a large pan, heat half the oil on a high heat, then add the onion and cook for 4 minutes.
Turn the heat to medium and add the mushrooms, asparagus, courgettes and... - 41.2024
Pasta With Sausage And Mixed Vegetables
1) Follow the instructions given on the packet and cook the noodles
2) Into a skillet, melt some butter and add the mushroom, zucchini, onion, green pepper, oregano, garlic powder and saute along with the cooked noodles
3) Add in the sausage and cook... - 42.5526
Chicken And Rice
Chicken And Rice is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Chicken And Rice; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 32.7666
Mushroom Packet Recipes By Category