- » Mushroom Onion Bread
Mushroom Onion Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom onion bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom onion bread recipes.
Mushroom Onion Bread
1. Saute mushrooms and onion.
2. Heat milk; stir in honey, oil, salt, and pepper. Cool to lukewarm.
3. Sprinkle yeast over warm water. Add milk mixture, egg whites, wheat germ, and 2 cups unbleached flour. Add sauteed mushrooms and onions. Beat until smooth.... - 36.6666
You May Also Like!
Stuffed Flank Steak With Onion Mushroom Sauce
1To prepare the stuffing: In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat. Add the onion, celery, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until the onion is softened. Remove from the heat and let cool. When cool, add... - 33.4885
Filled Onion Shells
Combine onions, salt and 1 quart water in saucepan.
Bring to a boil; simmer for 12 minutes.
Cut thin slice from tops of onions; hollow out center of each onion, leaving 1/2-inch shell.
Chop onion centers; combine with soup.
Blend in milk.
Fill... - 37.5641
Ham And Mushroom Braid
For the filling lightly fry the onion in the shortening or drippings for 1-2 minutes.
Add the mushrooms and ham and fry until the onion is soft but not colored.
Remove from the heat and add the breadcrumbs, seasonings and sauce and bind with the beaten... - 40.6445
Mushroom Onion Stuffing
In large bowl, combine bread crumbs, mushrooms, celery, onions, thyme, sage and pepper.
Makes 6 cups (1.5 L), enough for a 6 lb/3 kg chicken. - 25.1138
Creamed Onions And Mushrooms
1) Set the oven temperature to 375°F before baking.
2) Shred bread in a food processor bowl fitted with a shredding disc and transfer to a small mixing bowl, when done.
3) Slice onions in the food processor, attaching it with a slicing disc, or... - 41.5963
Mushroom & Deviled Ham Stuffed Onions
Slice off root and stem ends of onions; peel.
Drop onions into boiling water to cover; simmer for 20 minutes; drain thoroughly.
When cool enough to handle, make a single lengthwise cut to center of each onion.
Carefully take onions apart, one layer at a... - 43.8174
Loaded With Protein Mushroom, Onion And Egg Strata
The term "Strata" refers to a layered and baked American dish, similar to a Frittata. It is typically made using bread, eggs and cheese and may or may not include meat and/or vegetables. The bread is layered along with the filling in such a manner as to... - 33.1764
Peppers, Onions And Mushrooms
1) Using a knife, de seed and slice the pepper into thin trips
2) Cut the onion into thin slices
3) Into a frying pan, saute the sliced up peppers and onions
4) Under running water, wash the mushrooms and using a knife, slice them
5) Once the... - 39.329
Jarlsberg Wild Mushroom & Onion Slider
Slice baguette or rolls horizontally to open. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and toast. Drizzle 1/8 teaspoon balsamic vinegar on each half. Spread 1/2 teaspoon marmalade on each half. Spoon onion and mushroom on bottom half of bread or rolls. Add brisket... - 22.6246
Onion Bake With Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients except Mushroom-Cheese Sauce and mix well.
Pour into greased 1 1/4-quart casserole.
Set in... - 37.8549