- » Mushroom Noodles
Mushroom Noodles Recipes
Mushroom noodles are typically prepared with noodles and mushroom as the main ingredients. Although this dish is popular all over the world with a large number of recipes, the Asian cuisine is particularly famous for ... More »
Baby Bok Choi And Mushrooms With Carrot Noodles
1) Wash bok choi and trim base.
2) Cut off and discard about 1" of the top of the bok choi.
3) Slice lengthwise into quarters.
4) Blanch bok choi for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
5) Refresh and drain thoroughly.
6) Scrape carrots.
7) Using... - 42.3395
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 39.1624
Mushroom Noodles In Creamy Poppy Seed Sauce
1 Thinly slice the onions and the mushrooms.
2 In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
3 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
4... - 39.095
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the broth, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. Add the scallops, bean... - 37.325
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms And Noodles
1. In a small bowl, cover the cellophane noodles with hot water and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and cut into 4-inch lengths.
2. In another small bowl, whisk the miso, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
3. Scatter the mushrooms in a... - 29.3496
You May Also Like!
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 122.693
Noodles Baked With Fresh Mushrooms
In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and saute the mushrooms for 6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper; stir in the parsley.
Butter a casserole; alternate layers of mushrooms and noodles, ending with noodles.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, fleck with... - 24.279
Kasha Noodles With Mushroom
Cook noodles until tender; drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet heat oil and cook mushrooms and onion until tender; add kasha and salt.
Add hot noodles; toss well. - 21.9116
Noodles With Mushroom Zucchini Ragout
Wash and thoroughly rub the zucchini dry.
Wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
Cut in thin strips.
Peel, chop and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the zucchini and mushrooms and stir-fry.
Add the beef broth and boil 8 minutes.
Add the milk... - 43.3495
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 48.0315
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0864
Fried Shrimp Noodles
Soak the mushrooms in hot water 20 minutes.
Drain and slice.
Dice the shrimp and mix with the soy sauce, sherry, ginger, and cornstarch.
Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet.
Cook the bamboo shoots, cabbage, mushrooms, and salt 5 minutes, stirring... - 42.4933
Whole Grain Noodles With Mushrooms
Clean, wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Peel the garlic clove, dice and crush with 1 pinch of the salt.
Heat the butter and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute briefly.
Season with... - 41.5439
Soft Fried Noodles With Mushrooms
Cook noodles in large saucepan in boiling, lightly salted water 6 to 8 minutes; drain thoroughly.
Heat oil in wok or large skillet over low heat.
Add noodles; stir-fry 4 minutes.
Stir in bamboo shoots, mushrooms, and almonds; mix well.
Stir in broth, soy... - 28.7427
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out noodles from water.
4) Transfer noodles into pot.
5) In a frying... - 48.4071
Vegetable Noodles With Stir Fried Tofu And Mushroom
Serve ribboned vegetables with some sautéed mushrooms! Serve this dish up in style for a special occasion! It’s a simple recipe to serve this dish up! Watch this video to make this elegant dish! - 91.893
Noodles With Mushrooms
Cook noodles until tender; drain and rinse in hot water. Clean and chop mushrooms, stems and all. Saute in butter until almost dry. Add 1/2 cup toast crumbs, mix well, and season with salt and pepper. Put noodles in a shallow serving dish. Cover with hot... - 14.4155
Noodles With Mushroom Meat Sauce
Cook the noodles, as in Boiled Noodles, and drain.
In the meantime, brown the onion in the butter in a skillet.
Then push the onions to one side, add the mushrooms which have been washed and cut in fourths, and saute for 5 min., covered.
Add the beef, and... - 37.8064
Mushroom Noodles Recipes By Category