- » Mushroom Noodles
Mushroom Noodles Recipes
Mushroom noodles are typically prepared with noodles and mushroom as the main ingredients. Although this dish is popular all over the world with a large number of recipes, the Asian cuisine is particularly famous for ... More »
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 121.012
Italian Noodles With Mushroom Sauce
This dish is the Italian noodle with some yummy noodle pesto sauce, a classic dish which is made in a matter of minutes! Nothing like the goodness of the mushroom! See the video or this recipe! - 90.2907
Vegetable Noodles With Stir Fried Tofu And Mushroom
Serve ribboned vegetables with some sautéed mushrooms! Serve this dish up in style for a special occasion! It’s a simple recipe to serve this dish up! Watch this video to make this elegant dish! - 90.266
Noodles Romanoff With Mushrooms
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2-3 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 5 minutes, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. With a knife or using the slicing bade of the food processor, slice the mushrooms... - 47.9961
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In an uncovered saucepan oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt in it for about 5 to 7 minutes.
3) Drain out noodles from water.
4) Transfer noodles into pot.
5) In a frying... - 47.0265
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648
Noodle And Mushroom Ring
Noodle And Mushroom Ring is a delicious appetizer. If you like noodles with eggs and cheese then try this Noodle And Mushroom Ring recipe. - 46.4969
Noodles With Mushroom Zucchini Ragout
Wash and thoroughly rub the zucchini dry.
Wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
Cut in thin strips.
Peel, chop and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the zucchini and mushrooms and stir-fry.
Add the beef broth and boil 8 minutes.
Add the milk... - 45.9509
Baby Bok Choi And Mushrooms With Carrot Noodles
1) Wash bok choi and trim base.
2) Cut off and discard about 1" of the top of the bok choi.
3) Slice lengthwise into quarters.
4) Blanch bok choi for 1 minute in boiling salted water.
5) Refresh and drain thoroughly.
6) Scrape carrots.
7) Using... - 44.6793
Egg Noodles With Mushrooms In Red Wine Sauce
1) Cook fettuccine in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
2) Soak mushrooms in 1 cup of hot water just until soft, approx 20 minutes.Drain.
3) In a pan, bring wine to a boil, add mushrooms, and cook for... - 44.6551
Whole Grain Noodles With Mushrooms
Clean, wash and pat the mushrooms dry.
Peel and dice the onions.
Peel the garlic clove, dice and crush with 1 pinch of the salt.
Heat the butter and saute the onions until translucent.
Add the mushrooms and garlic and saute briefly.
Season with... - 43.7336
Pad Thai Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Cook the noodles according to the packet instructions. Drain well and reserve.
2. Heat a wok or large frying pan. Add the oil and garlic. Fry until just golden. Add the egg and stir quickly to break it up.
3. Cook for a few seconds before adding the... - 43.2578
Mushroom Noodles In Creamy Poppy Seed Sauce
1 Thinly slice the onions and the mushrooms.
2 In a medium skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onions and garlic, and cook until the onions begin to brown, about 5 minutes.
3 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
4... - 41.5145
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, shred or mince the ginger. Cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Cut the scallions into slivers 1 1/2 inches long. If using sea scallops, cut them into quarters.
3 In a large saucepan, bring the chicken... - 40.7048
Noodles With Mushroom Meat Sauce
Cook the noodles, as in Boiled Noodles, and drain.
In the meantime, brown the onion in the butter in a skillet.
Then push the onions to one side, add the mushrooms which have been washed and cut in fourths, and saute for 5 min., covered.
Add the beef, and... - 39.3187
Mushrooms And Noodles Au Gratin
Mix sauces, sherry, noodles, and sliced mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2 quart casserole.
Place whole mushrooms on top.
Mix Parmesan cheese and crumbs and sprinkle on top.
Sprinkle with paprika.
variations: Rice or spinach can be substituted for the noodles... - 39.0674
Scallop Mushroom Noodle Soup
1. In a large saucepan, bring the broth, ginger, sesame oil, and red pepper flakes to a boil over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot of boiling water, cook the pasta until al dente according to package directions.
3. Add the scallops, bean... - 38.9278
Noodles With Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray an 8" square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Soak dried mushrooms in 3/4 cup hot water 30 minutes. Strain liquid through a white paper towel or very fine sieve; reserve liquid. Rinse mushrooms carefully, removing... - 37.9322
Chinese Mushrooms With Cellophane Noodles
1. Soak the Chinese mushrooms and wood ears separately in bowls of hot water for 30 minutes. Break the dried bean curd into small pieces and soak in water according to the instructions on the packet.
2. Strain the mushrooms, reserving the liquid. Squeeze as... - 37.757
Egg Noodles With Mushrooms
1. In salted water boil egg noodles such that tender for about 6 minutes.
2. In a pan over moderate heat saute sliced mushrooms and shallot in 2 tablespoons butter such that they turn tender, for about 3 or 4 minutes.
3. To serve toss noodles... - 31.3273
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms And Noodles
1. In a small bowl, cover the cellophane noodles with hot water and let stand until softened, about 5 minutes. Drain and cut into 4-inch lengths.
2. In another small bowl, whisk the miso, oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar and stock.
3. Scatter the mushrooms in a... - 31.2324
Noodle Mushroom Soup
1. Fry mushrooms in 3 tbsp butter and add, along with the noodles, to the boiling chicken stock.
2. Simmer for 5 minutes, taking care that the noodles do not get mushy.
3. Lower the heat.
4. Add seasoning and aji-no-moto.
5. Lastly, stir in the cream and... - 31.1743
Noodles Baked With Fresh Mushrooms
In a saucepan, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter, and saute the mushrooms for 6 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper; stir in the parsley.
Butter a casserole; alternate layers of mushrooms and noodles, ending with noodles.
Sprinkle with breadcrumbs, fleck with... - 25.5808
Noodles With Mushrooms
Cook noodles until tender; drain and rinse in hot water. Clean and chop mushrooms, stems and all. Saute in butter until almost dry. Add 1/2 cup toast crumbs, mix well, and season with salt and pepper. Put noodles in a shallow serving dish. Cover with hot... - 16.9927
Super Mario Bros Mushroom Noodles
1. Cut radish as shown in the video to look like mushroom.
2. In boiling salted water cook noodles following package direction. Drain and set aside.
3. In the same pan, heat oil, add mushroom and minced garlic. Stir and cook until... - 0
Mushroom Noodles Recipes By Category