- » Mushroom Mash Pie
Mushroom Mash Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom mash pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom mash pie recipes.
Mushroom Potato Pie
Place half of mashed potatoes in a layer in a well-buttered 9-inch pie pan.
Saute mushrooms and onion in hot butter.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Top potatoes with mushrooms and sour cream.
Cover with remaining potatoes.
Bake in preheated moderate... - 40.5674
Chicken And Mushroom Spud Pies
1. Preheat the oven to 400F/200C.
2. In an oven proof dish, microwave the potatoes for 10 minutes on HIGH, turning them after 5 minutes of cooking.
3. When cool enough to handle, halve the potatoes and scoop most of the potato from the skins.... - 38.9248
Potato And Mushroom Pie
Line a 9-inch pie pan with one-half of the pastry.
Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes.
Combine with mashed potatoes and put in a pastry-lined pan.
Top with remaining pastry, seal edges, slash top, and brush with slightly beaten egg.
Bake in a hot oven... - 29.5278
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
Put the chicken and giblets into a large saucepan with the bouquet garni, onion, black peppercorns and a little salt.
Cover with water, bring to the boil, and skim any fat from the surface.
Cover the pan and simmer for about 1 hour or until the chicken is... - 44.699
Scallops And Mushroom Pie
Rinse scallops well under cold running water.
In a medium saucepan combine scallops, milk, and salt.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes.
Drain, reserving milk.
In a medium saucepan combine liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, with... - 34.7835
Cheese Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
A hearty and comforting dish that your whole family will love. This video makes a wonderful pie loaded with mushroom and cheese. It is rich and creamy to the core. Baked to perfection it is crunchy at the top to make its way beyond any ordinary pie. - 136.493
Mushroom And Tomato Pie
This is a lip smacking Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe which will knockout anyone who eats it. Excuse my excitement. Stop looking and just try this yummy Mushroom And Tomato Pie recipe and you'll never ask for anything else. - 52.9061
Scallop And Mushroom Pie
simmer in the milk with salt and pepper to taste for 15 minutes.
Strain, but reserve the milk.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and mix well, then gradually stir in the warmed milk, seeing that it is free from lumps.
Add the mushrooms cut into... - 38.9506
Vegan Shepherd's Pie With Soy Tempeh
Vegan food can get delicious besides being healthy especially in the form of pies. Watch the video showing how to make a Vegan version of the classic shepherd's pie using healthy meat alternatives including soy tempeh along with common flavorings. Good on any... - 134.847
1. In a small saucepan, gently simmer the dried mushrooms in 2 cups of water over moderate heat until soft, about 20 minutes. Drain and rinse the mushrooms and reserve the cooking liquid. Cut off and discard any tough bits from the mushrooms. Halve the... - 43.9691
Garlic Shepherd S Pie
1. Heat oven to 350° Cook beef and onion in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain well. Stir in frozen vegetables, mushrooms, tomatoes, gravy, chili sauce, basil and pepper. Heat to boiling; reduce heat.... - 31.4022
Veal Shepherd S Pie
Preheat oven to 425 °F (220 °C).
In a small bowl, sprinkle lemon juice over mushrooms.
In a skillet, melt butter.
Add diced veal and cream of chicken.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While stirring, continue cooking a few minutes.
In... - 36.2835
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Heat oil in skillet and cook onion and parsley 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, clove and allspice; continue cooking 3 minutes over medium heat.
Stir in beef and pork, add basil and thyme; cook 5 to 6 minutes over medium-high... - 42.6568
Potato-topped Turkey Pie
Saute first 5 ingredients in 3 tablespoons butter in a large Dutch oven until tender.
Add English peas, turkey, thyme, basil, and sage, mix well.
Melt 1/4 cup butter in a heavy saucepan over low heat, add flour, stirring until smooth.
Cook 1... - 40.6254
Golden Veggie Shepherd S Pie
1. In a pan, heat the butter over moderate heat.
2. Add the onions, carrots, celery and garlic and gently fry for 15 minutes until soft and golden.
3. Increase the heat and add the mushrooms.
4. Cook the mixture for 4 minutes more.
5. Now stir in the... - 46.5412
Spinach And Cream Cheese Pie
Spinach Pie is an irresistible delicious side dish recipe. Try this Spinach Pie; I bet you will have a huge fan following among your friends and relatives. - 40.9705
Curried Chicken Pie With Potato Topping
Heat oven to 350 Ã‚Â°F.
Melt butter or margarine, and stir in flour and curry powder.
Gradually add chicken gravy.
Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens.
Stir in mushrooms, peas, chicken, seasonings and sherry.
Pour into casserole.
Prepare... - 40.6646
Harvest Shepherd's Pie
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
In a large bowl, combine the mushrooms, carrots, parsnips, celery, squash, red peppers, shallots, and oil.
Mix well to coat with the oil.
Transfer to 2 baking sheets and spread evenly.
Add the sweet potatoes to 1 of the... - 46.8689
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
Do you look to a shepherd’s pie as your comfort food? Well it can be made low cal, but yet tasty! Watch this video to learn how. The recipe is a little elaborate, so you will have to plan ahead when making it. Filled with the goodness of loads of... - 107.609
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook onions with olive oil til translucent.
3. Add mushrooms and cook for another 5 minutes and turn off heat.
4. In a pan, cook the lamb on medium heat.
5. Add the chicken bouillon. Keep... - 97.2496
Chicken Cottage Pie
Simmer chopped onion, and garlic if liked, in the butter for a few minutes.
Mince the chicken and rashers and mix with the onion.
Moisten with chicken stock and cream and put into a greased pie dish.
Add a lid not too thick of creamy mashed potatoes to which... - 33.8737
Precook frozen vegetables.
Heat salad oil in hot browning dish or conventional range.
Dredge lamb in flour; sear in hot dish.
In 2 qt glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Blend... - 39.1217
Savory Chicken Pie
Ever got a chance to try Savory Chicken Pie? Well, this relatively simple recipe for Savory Chicken Pie is sweet and succulent and is quick and easy to make. It's worth your try! - 52.618
Beef And Vegetable Pie
Heat the oil in a frying-pan.
Add the onion and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the meat and fry for a further 5 minutes or until it loses its pinkness.
Add the mushrooms, carrots, peas, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper to taste and tomato ketchup.
Cook for 5... - 38.3156
Classic Shepherds Pie
1. Precook frozen vegetables.
2. In hot browning dish or conventional range heat salad oil, dredge lamb in flour and sear in hot dish.
3. In 2 qt. Glass casserole, combine lamb, soup, mushrooms, onions, carrots and green beans.
4. Add salt and pepper... - 47.3077
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
In medium bowl mash sweet potatoes, margarine and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
Spray 9-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
Line pie plate with potato mixture to form a "pie shell"; set aside.
In medium bowl combine turkey, soup, beans, mushrooms, salt and... - 39.8189
Shepherd S Pie
Heat oven to 350° (mod.)- Prepare potatoes as directed on pkg. for 2 servings; set aside.
Stir meat, vegetables, gravy, and salt together.
Pour into 1-qt. baking dish.
Mound potatoes in ring around edge of dish.
Bake 30 min., or until potatoes brown slightly. - 28.0092
Sweet Potato Turkey Pie
If you love sweet tasting dishes, the Sweet Potato Turkey Pie is sure gonna your pick. This is a bake and serve varietty and will not eat up much of your time for the preparation part. Check out the Sweet Potato Turkey Pie recipe listed here. - 44.0257
Smoky Fish Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/40()°F/Gas Mark 6. Place the fish in a pan and add the milk and bay leaves. Bring to the boil, cover and then simmer for 5 minutes.
2. Add the mushrooms, peas and sweetcorn to the pan, bring back to a simmer, cover and cook for... - 42.5106
Lentil Shepherds Pie
If you thought you could never enjoy Shepherds Pie without meat, try this one. - 0
Mayflower Shepherd's Pie
1. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add ground meat. Cook, stirring, until browned and crumbly, 4 to 6 minutes. Remove meat with slotted spoon to colander to drain. Drain any fat from skillet.
2. Coat same skillet with cooking spray. Add onion,... - 45.2553
Vegetarian Shepherd's Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Simmer white and sweet potatoes in a pot filled with water for 45 minutes or until they can be pierced easily using a fork.
3. Strain and keep aside 2 cups water.
4. Add 1 cup water to the pot back and... - 46.1136
Easy Vegetable Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cook vegetables just until tender.
3. Cut into small pieces.
4. Prepare cheese sauce following directions on the package.
5. Mash the cooked potatoes; add butter, milk and seasonings and mix... - 49.2077
Buffalo Meat Shepherd's Pie
Refresh with the exotic locales in this impressive video that shares an outstanding recipe to make an absolutely delicious shepherd's pie. Watch this video and pamper your loved ones with this healthy and delicious pie that is cooked in a real simple fashion.... - 145.977
Hasty Fish Pie
Put the coley in a saucepan with the water, salt and pepper.
Bring to a simmer, then poach gently until tender.
Drain the fish, reserving the liquid to make the parsley sauce (half milk, half water), if you like.
Flake the fish.
Melt the butter in a frying... - 37.9613
Cottage Pie With Minced Beef
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a cooker, melt the lard or margarine.
3) Fry the onion until it begins to soften, add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for a few more minutes.
4) Carefully lift the vegetables out of the cooker and... - 45.7443
Steak And Kidney Pie
1. Defrost the pastry if frozen.
2. Wash, trim fat off and cut steak into 1-inch pieces.
Wash the kidneys, remove sinuous coating and finely chop the kidneys.
3. Peel and thinly slice the onion and mushrooms.
4. Peel and crush the garlic, if... - 45.6254