- » Mushroom Masala
Mushroom Masala Recipes
Mushroom masala originated in India and is basically a dry side dish that is consumed along with the main course. Various experts disagree as to the how to make mushroom masala and there are a number of mushroom ... More »
Easy Stuffed Masala Mushrooms
Here is a no-fuss dinner recipe that features stuffed masala mushroom. This spicy, zesty side dish takes 20 minutes to cook on stove top. Just follow the instructions as presented by Vandana Karani and whomp up this delight. Prepare it in your next gathering... - 113.866
Method: Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add desi ghee. Put Jeera. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
When it turns reddish in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
Now beside this take 1/2 bowl of curd and put haldi,... - 44.1118
The mushroom masala recipe is mushroom cooked the Indian way. Mushroom cooked in hot and spicy gravy with the Indian spices. Discover the magic of the Indian cuisine with this simple and easy dish. - 41.9216
Clean and cut the mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they splutter, add onions and fry until golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
Add the spices and saute for few minutes on low heat.
Add tomatoes and cook until... - 41.5611
Shahi Mushroom Masala
Shahi Mushroom is a royal gravy dish prepared with all goodness of cashew and almond paste, khoya, cream. Tastes just awesome with paratha, naan or Kulcha - 0
You May Also Like!
Mushroom And Peas With Garam Masala
1. Finely chop the onion, ginger, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion mixture. Stir-fry until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomato,... - 35.6496
Veal Tikka Masala
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add 3 or 4 slices veal (whatever will fit without crowding the pan), cook 1 minute, turn and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate, arranging in a single layer, and repeat... - 27.558
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 80.1021
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 45.9997
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 37.7336
Paneer Mutter Masala
Paneer Mutter Masala Recipe in which soft paneer chunks dunked in a rich tomato based gravy is a must for all those who love paneer. - 0
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 111.205
Mushroom Masala Recipes By Category