- » Mushroom Masala
Mushroom Masala Recipes
Mushroom masala originated in India and is basically a dry side dish that is consumed along with the main course. Various experts disagree as to the how to make mushroom masala and there are a number of mushroom ... More »
Easy Stuffed Masala Mushrooms
Here is a no-fuss dinner recipe that features stuffed masala mushroom. This spicy, zesty side dish takes 20 minutes to cook on stove top. Just follow the instructions as presented by Vandana Karani and whomp up this delight. Prepare it in your next gathering... - 115.409
Method: Open the cooker and put on the gas first. Add desi ghee. Put Jeera. Then add the onions, garlic and ginger.
When it turns reddish in color, add the tomato and leave it for 10 minutes on low flame.
Now beside this take 1/2 bowl of curd and put haldi,... - 45.8378
Clean and cut the mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan and add cumin seeds, when they splutter, add onions and fry until golden.
Add ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes.
Add the spices and saute for few minutes on low heat.
Add tomatoes and cook until... - 43.1963
The mushroom masala recipe is mushroom cooked the Indian way. Mushroom cooked in hot and spicy gravy with the Indian spices. Discover the magic of the Indian cuisine with this simple and easy dish. - 38.8384
You May Also Like!
Mushroom And Peas With Garam Masala
1. Finely chop the onion, ginger, and garlic in a food processor or blender.
2. Heat a large nonstick skillet or saucepan over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion mixture. Stir-fry until golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomato,... - 33.3987
Indian Tomato Asparagus Curry
Take a look at this excellent video that shows an ethnic Indian carrot asparagus curry. This curry is a fantastic recipe for cold season to warm up your body. Watch this impressive video and make this wonderful dish that you and your family would definitely... - 128.911
Veal Tikka Masala
1. In a nonstick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat 2 tablespoons oil. Add 3 or 4 slices veal (whatever will fit without crowding the pan), cook 1 minute, turn and cook 1 minute longer. Transfer to a plate, arranging in a single layer, and repeat... - 25.6314
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
Masala Prawn And Vegetable Samosas
1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas 5. Keep the sheets of pastry rolled together under a damp cloth as otherwise they dry out fast and become difficult to work with. Rinse the prawns and pat them dry with paper towels.
2. In a bowl, mix together the... - 35.8246
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 83.4776
Lazeez Mushroom has a lip smacking taste. Lazeez Mushroom gets its taste from mushroom mixed with garam masala and red chilies. Lazeez Mushroom is inspired by many restaurants around the world. - 41.3975
1 In a bowl, soak the mushrooms in cold water for 15 minutes.
2 Scrape the mushrooms lightly and cut into halves and quarters if they are too big.
3 Wash well under running water and drain.
4 Scrape the whole potatoes.
5 In a... - 44.9096
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 132.303
Mushroom Masala Recipes By Category