- » Mushroom Leek Sauce
Mushroom Leek Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom leek sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom leek sauce recipes.
Aztec White Bean, Leek, And Mushroom Salsa
Cook the beans for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until tender, adding 1/3 tea-spoon salt towards the end.
Blanch the leek rings in 1/4 cup boiling water for 2 minutes, and drain.
Heat the olive oil in a large saute pan or skillet and saute the leeks, mushrooms, and... - 40.7874
Mushroom Strudel With Potato Leek Sauce
In a medium saucepan over medium heat cook the potatoes and leeks in chicken stock until tender.
Spoon into a blender and puree, while adding the cream.
Return the sauce to the saucepan and keep it warm while preparing the strudel.
In a large skillet over... - 39.9511
Roast Beef With Mushroom Leek Sauce
Preheat oven to 325 °F (160 °C).
In a bowl, mix first 4 ingredients to a smooth sauce.
In a small roasting pan, place roast.
Pour sauce on top.Cover.
Roast in oven 3 hours or so.
Approximately 45 minutes before the end of cooking, adjust seasoning.
Add 1/2... - 38.1498
You May Also Like!
Mushroom And Leek Saute
Heat margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until margarine melts.
Add leeks; saute 3 minutes.
Add mushrooms and remaining ingredients; saute 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. - 27.7006
Mushroom And Leek Saute
1. Melt margarine in a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add leeks; saute 3 minutes. Add mushrooms and remaining ingredients; saute 4 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. - 24.0223
Creamed Leeks And Mushrooms
1. In a sauce pan, melt 10 gms butter.
2. Add mushrooms and lemon juice and mix well. Cover and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till mushrooms soften. Keep aside.
3. In a large sized sauce pan, melt 40 gms butter.
4. Add leeks and mix... - 47.076
Baby Corn With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 29.5977
Pork Tenderloins With Leeks
– Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
– In an oven-proof skillet, melt 2 tbsp (30 ml) butter, saute but do not brown the leeks, half the onions and celery, then remove from heat, add breadcrumbs and seasoning, and let stand to cool.
– Slice pork... - 39.3137
Stuffed Leeks Olytnpia
1 Preheat the oven to 375° fahrenheit.
2 Cut and trim the leeks into 10-cm (4-inch) lengths.
3 Wash the leeks thoroughly.
3 In a pan, cook the leeks in boiling, salted water for 2 minutes.
4 Meanwhile, in a bowl combine the... - 44.1696
Kelp Noodles With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
Have you ever made a dish with kelp noodles? Watch this impressive video that would surely amaze you. The video presents a recipe for raw kelp noodles with creamy mushroom sauce that needs no cooking. You try this recipe for a party or get-together too! - 121.012
Pumpkin With Leek And Beans
1.Cuttops from pumpkin and scoop out seeds.
Bake or microwave pumpkin until just tender.
Drain and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper.
Transfer to a lightly greased tray.
2.To make filling, soak burghul in water for 30 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil... - 42.4002