- » Mushroom Gumbo
Mushroom Gumbo Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom gumbo recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom gumbo recipes.
I make this low cholesterol chicken gumbo for my brother who has a high cholesterol problem & like to cut down on red meat intake & looks our for healthier options. - 34.7503
Zuider Zee's Shrimp Gumbo
In large saucepan cook celery, green pepper, green onion, and parsley in butter till tender.
Blend in soup, okra and liquid, tomatoes, rice, shrimp, water, salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Heat to boiling; remove from heat and stir in file (never cook... - 33.411
Hearty Shrimp Gumbo
1. In a heavy bottomed saucepan or stock pot, heat oil on a medium flame.
2. Stir in the flour and cook for 10 minutes, stirring continuously until the flour has nicely browned.
3. Add celery, pepper and garlic and sauté for 6 minutes until soft.
4.... - 47.3813
Beef In Gumbo Sauce
Combine the seasoning mix ingredients in a small bowl.
Sprinkle all surfaces of the beef scallops evenly with 2 teaspoons of the seasoning mix and rub it in.
Preheat a heavy 5-quart pot, preferably nonstick, over high heat to 350°, about 4 minutes.
Add 2... - 40.694
PLACE all ingredients except shrimp in slow cooker.
Cover and cook on LOW 4 to 4 1/2 hours or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in shrimp.
Cover and cook 15 to 30 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove and discard bay leaves. - 38.2537
Fast Chicken Creole
1 Place cooked rice in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2 Saute green pepper, onion, celery, and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan.
Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese.
Pour mixture over rice, spreading evenly;... - 34.4652
Creole Pot Roast
Creole pot roast can be prepared with chuck or rump roast. Made with green onions, carrots and mushrooms, the creole pot roast has garlic, jalapeno and parsley for flavor. Cooked in the oven, this creole pot roast is flavorful and goes well over rice. - 39.9278
"Saute green peppers and onion in butter until tender; add garlic.
Stir in mushrooms, tomatoes and shrimp; simmer for 10 minutes.
Add sherry, salt and pepper; mix well.
Stir in file just before serving.
Serve over cooked rice.
" - 38.3054
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion in shortening until tender; stir to separate meat.
Pour off fat.
Add soup and seasonings.
Cook 5 minutes; stir now and then. - 25.4062
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf
Old Fashioned Meat Loaf is easy to make recipe. Old Fashioned Meat Loaf gets its taste from beef mixed with soup and bread crumbs. Old Fashioned Meat Loaf is inspired by many restaurants worldwide. - 33.7527
In skillet, brown beef and cook onion until tender (use shortening if necessary); stir to separate meat.
Add soup and seasonings; simmer 5 to 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Stir often - 22.6517
1) In a skillet heat shortening and cook beef and onion until brown.
2) Cook stirring until the meat particles separates.
3) Mix soup and seasonings and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
4) Stir in between to avoid burning.
5) Serve on buns. - 33.4685
1. Take a skillet, add shortening into it and stir in beef and onion and cook until they turn soft. Remove the meat.
2. Drain off fat and stir in seasonings and soup.
3. Cook for another 5 minutes by stirring at occasional intervals.
4.... - 35.297
Fast Chicken Creole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish, add the cooked rice.
3) In a large saucepan, melt butter or margarine. Add in the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic and saute till the vegetables turn... - 45.2706
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients.
2) Combine and cook on low for 7-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
3) Check seasoning and serve. - 32.6892
Easy Chicken Creole
1. Place cooked rice in a lightly greased, 8-cup baking dish.
2. Saute green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan. Stir in chicken gumbo soup, tomato wedges in tomato juice, mushrooms, chicken, marjoram and... - 31.7737
Beef And Rice Casserole
Combine ground beef, onion, and celery with a small amount of water in a saucepan.
Boil until onion is tender; drain.
Combine condensed chicken gumbo soup, water, and rice.
Simmer until all moisture is absorbed.
Mix beef mixture, rice, and mushroom soup; pour... - 34.4458
Chicken, Cheese & Rice Casserole
1. Place cooked rice in a lightly greased 8-cup baking dish.
2. Saute green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in butter or margarine until tender in a large saucepan. Stir in remaining ingredients, except cheese. Pour mixture over rice, spreading evenly;... - 28.5957
Fast Chicken Creole
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a lightly buttered 8-cup baking dish, put the cooked rice.
2) In a large saucepan, sauté the green pepper, onion, celery and garlic in margarine or butter till the ingredients are... - 44.7027