- » Mushroom Goulash
Mushroom Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Goulash recipes.
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 45.8672
German Mushroom Goulash
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute onions in butter or vegetable oil over medium-low heat until golden.
Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
Add broth or water, salt, black pepper and paprika. Simmer for a few minutes.
In a... - 37.1594
You May Also Like!
Best Beef Goulash With Mushrooms
In 4-quart casserole, combine beef, 2 cups water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes and LOW for 55 to 60 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 2.
After... - 42.9095
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Fry the chopped onion in lard, add tomato puree, red paprika and dilute with a little water.
Then add veal, salt and stew quickly.
From time to time stir and add a little water, if its own juice has evaporated.
When the meat... - 32.2658
Combine all of the ingredients together.
Heat thoroughly and serve on chips and top with grated cheese.
Great as an appetizer - 22.0611
Heat the butter in a large Dutch oven.
Add the onion, garlic and paprika, saute until the onion is tender.
Brown the meat in the pan, then add the stock, caraway and pepper.
Simmer covered for 1 1/2 hours.
Add the tomatoes, mushrooms and oregano, continue to... - 39.7603
Cut veal into 4 pieces.
Brown well on both sides in shortening.
Add mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
Blend in remaining ingredients except rice.
Cover; simmer 45 minutes or until meat is tender; stir often.
Remove bay leaf before serving. - 33.7612
This Hungarian soup, beef goulash, is my dad's favorite. I prepare this Beef Goulash specially for him when he comes over my place. You will literally lick the bowl clean! - 45.1002
1) In a heavy skillet, cook the veal pieces in shortening until browned on both sides.
2) Stir in the sliced mushrooms and onion; cook until lightly browned.
3) Stir in rest of the ingredients except rice, blend thoroughly.
4) Cover and simmer,... - 42.8229
Veal Goulash With Peas
1. Cut veal into 2 cm/ 3/4 in pieces. Place flour, paprika and black pepper in a plastic food bag, add veal and shake to coat evenly. Shake off excess flour.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan over a high heat, add veal and cook, turning several times, for 3-4 minutes... - 34.8966
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 46.7569
Cook noodles except use half the amounts of water and salt.
While noodles cook, cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in drained noodles, celery, catsup, mushrooms (with liquid),... - 34.6446