- » Mushroom Goulash
Mushroom Goulash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Goulash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Goulash recipes.
Romertopf Mushroom Goulash
1) 1Chop the bacon.
2) Chop the onion.
3) Wash the fungi and slice them.
4) Peel the potatoes, boil them and grate them.
5) Soak the Romertopf.
6) Heat the oven to 400 F-Gas mark 6.
7) In a frying pan, fry bacon for a few minutes on its... - 43.2034
German Mushroom Goulash
Heat butter or vegetable oil in a large skillet. Saute onions in butter or vegetable oil over medium-low heat until golden.
Add tomatoes and mushrooms and saute for 10 minutes.
Add broth or water, salt, black pepper and paprika. Simmer for a few minutes.
In a... - 34.6258
You May Also Like!
Best Beef Goulash With Mushrooms
In 4-quart casserole, combine beef, 2 cups water, onion soup mix, mushrooms, paprika and caraway seeds.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at HIGH for 6 to 7 minutes and LOW for 55 to 60 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat on COOK 2.
After... - 40.337
Cut the veal into small cubes.
Fry the chopped onion in lard, add tomato puree, red paprika and dilute with a little water.
Then add veal, salt and stew quickly.
From time to time stir and add a little water, if its own juice has evaporated.
When the meat... - 30.3875
Combine all of the ingredients together.
Heat thoroughly and serve on chips and top with grated cheese.
Great as an appetizer - 19.9328
Cook noodles except use half the amounts of water and salt.
While noodles cook, cook and stir ground beef and onion in large skillet until meat is brown and onion is tender.
Drain off fat.
Stir in drained noodles, celery, catsup, mushrooms (with liquid),... - 33.2166
Old Fashioned Goulash
Prepare macaroni as directed on package.
Rinse and drain.
In 2-quart casserole, combine macaroni, defrosted Make-Ahead Tomato Meat Sauce, corn and mushrooms.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until hot, stirring twice. - 28.5382
Glen's Goulash Barbecue Style
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium heat, stir ground beef often until browned and crumbly, about 15 minutes.
Discard all but 2 tablespoons fat.
Add mushrooms, onions, green pepper, and oregano; stir often until onion is limp, about 10 minutes.
Meanwhile,... - 33.3604
Potato Beef Goulash
1. In 2 qt. glass casserole, blend all ingredients well and microwave at high, covered, 15-18 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.
2. Let it rest, covered for 5-10 minutes and serve. - 33.4719
1. Chop the onion. Cut the pepper in half, discard the core and seeds, and finely chop the flesh.
2. In a frying pan, heat oil and half the butter, add onion and pepper and stir to coat. Add garlic, salt to the pan and continue to cook... - 44.0731
Were you looking for a tasty meat preparation that you can serve for a dinner party? Then Gourmet Goulash is definitely the recipe for you. Gourmet Goulash is a very filling Main dish that your guests will love. - 40.91
Traditional Hungarian Beef Goulash
1. Season the beef with the pepper and salt. In a 5-quart nonstick Dutch oven, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over moderately high heat. Saute the meat for 6 minutes, then transfer to a plate.
2. Add the onion to the Dutch oven and saute for 5 minutes or until... - 35.7832