- » Mushroom Ginger Soy
Mushroom Ginger Soy Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Ginger Soy recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Ginger Soy recipes.
Soy And Ginger Braised Lily Bud Chicken
Braised Lily Bud Chicken is one dish which will tickle your taste buds with its tangy flavor. Mushrooms, lily buds and the ginger flavor are a great addition to it. Enjoy it! - 36.2868
Soy Braised Ginger Chicken
Braised Ginger Chicken is an irresistable Chinese dish. This Braised Ginger Chicken recipe gives you instructions on one of the most relishing chicken dishes I have so far. Truly delicious! - 36.2881
Sugar-snap-pea Salad With Sweet Ginger-soy Dressing
1. To prepare dressing, heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger,- saute 2 minutes. Add garlic and crushed red pepper,- cook 1 minute. Stir in oyster sauce, soy sauce, sugar, and salt,- bring to a simmer. Remove from heat,- cool.
2. To... - 29.8038
Soy Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms
There are so many who appreciated me for this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms recipe of mine. I cooked up this Braised Chicken With Fresh Mushrooms for my friends the last day and they instantly fell in love with it. You will too! - 42.0536
Great Catch Steamed Fish
Make three crosswise slashes on each side of fish; rub both sides with salt.
Place fish on plate and cover with mushrooms, bacon, onion and ginger.
Pour on soy sauce and sherry; steam in steamer for about 20 minutes.
Save fish juice and put it in a... - 32.9608
Shrimp oritental is a peppy and hearty shrimp recipe prepared with vegetables. Cooked with mushrooms along with celery, onions, peas in lemon juice and butter, it offers a sensational taste. Flavored with added ginger and soy sauce for that oriental taste,... - 38.4816
Soy Sauce Fish Shanghai Style
Rinse the fish inside and out under cold water; dry completely with paper towels.
Slash both sides diagonally in 1 1/2 inch (4 cm) intervals.
Rub salt inside and out and set aside for about 10 minutes.
Slice ginger root into 1 inch (2.5 cm) slices; cut... - 43.0297
Hong Kong Pork Chops
Assemble Salad Maker with Thick Slicer Disc and large bowl.
Process onion, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter Disc and process green pepper.
Heat vegetable oil in skillet and brown chops on both sides.
Put all remaining... - 39.2049
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger
Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger tastes awsome. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger can be prepared easily. Spinach Stir Fry With Pork Eggs And Ginger must be tried by pork lovers. - 42.6577
Mushroom Caps With Caviar Or Ginger
1) In a bowl, combine the soy sauce, brown sugar and garlic powder together and mix well.
2) Marinate the mushroom caps in the mixture and set aside for 1 to 24 hours, turning frequently.
3) Top the mushroom caps with yogurt or sour cream and... - 29.7661
Gingered Beef With Mushroom
1 In a large bowl combine grated ginger, soy sauce and cornstarch.
2 Add meat and mix well. Allow to marinate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Drain mushrooms, remove stems and discard. Slice mushroom caps.
3 Remove meat from marinade and reserve. Heat oil... - 28.7467
Salmon Carpaccio With Soy Sprouts And Sesame Dressing
Make a salad of the bean sprouts, ginger, mushrooms and coriander.
Toss in half the dressing and place it in the middle of the plate.
Cut the salmon rolls into very thin slices and arrange around the plate.
Dressing Prepare a dressing consisting of soy sauce,... - 34.5359
Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
Mix shrimp, egg white, ginger, Sake, cornstarch, and salt, blending well.
Fill each mushroom cap with shrimp mixture.
Put mushrooms, stuffing side up, on rack over water in pan; bring water to a boil.
Cover pan and steam mushrooms 10 minutes. - 30.636
Stir Fried Fresh Squid With Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Clean squid and cut in 2-inch pieces. Slice onion and soaked mushrooms.
3. Mince ginger root; then combine in a cup with soy sauce and sherry. In another cup, blend cornstarch and cold water to a paste.
4. Heat oil. Add squid and... - 36.0426
Inspired by the huge mushrooms my neighborhood farmer always carries with him, I decided to try out this braised mushroms recipe. Once you try this braised mushrooms recipe, you will go around hunting for mushrooms. Here is a recipe you will try out everyday! - 30.8276
Braised Soy Fish With Oyster Sauce
Here is another new Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots recipe for you to to try your hand at. Soy fish acts as a great base to build off this Braised Soy Fish With Mushrooms And Bamboo Shoots dish. You should be trying it! - 36.0381
Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates
Just like it sounds, this Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates is indeed good and simple. This Braised Soy Fish With Red Dates is a No-fail recipe if you have got fish, red dates and of course soy sauce with you. You ought to try this today itself. - 38.7746
Soy Bean Curry
Soak soybeans overnight in the water.
Put beans in a large pan, adding enough more water to cover.
Cover and simmer 3-4 hours, or until tender to bite.
Add more water if necessary.
Discard the loose skins.
Drain, saving the liquid and adding more if necessary... - 46.2658
Beef And Broccoli With Soy Sauce Dressing
In a large salad bowl combine broccoli, beef, red pepper, mushrooms, bean sprouts and water chestnuts; season well with pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over salad just before serving. - 28.2188
Chicken Kabobs With Soy Sauce
Mix chicken pieces, soy sauce, sugar, salt, garlic powder, ginger and pepper.
Let stand 10 to 20 minutes.
Drain, reserving soy sauce mixture.
Alternate 1 green pepper cube, 1 chicken cube and 1 mushroom half on round wooden toothpicks.
Place kabobs on single... - 34.7726
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, ginger, and 4 tablespoons water.
3. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Add soy sauce mixture and chicken pieces. Cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Remove meat after cooking.
4. Drain bean... - 37.7516
Gingered Sea Bass En Papillote
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
In a small bowl, whisk togetherthe ginger, lemonjuice, soy sauce, oil, and honey.
Place each fillet in the centerof a 12 inch square of parchment paper oraluminum foil.
Scatter 1/4 of the mushrooms and green onions over each and... - 38.2052
Oriental Steamed Fish
Wash fish, cover inside and out with salt; let stand 2 to 3 hours.
Wash and pat dry, sprinkle inside lightly with salt.
Shape pan of heavy foil closely around the fish; set in larger pan.
In a small pan melt butter; saute mushrooms and onions about 5... - 38.6408
Oriental Fish Fillets
Oriental Fish Fillets is easy to cook. The mixture of soy sauce, ginger and garlic gives the Oriental Fish Fillets a traditional taste. - 34.4039
Crab And Black Mushroom Soup
Cook the rice according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a small heatproof bowl, soak the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes.
Drain and save the water, then slice the mushrooms, discarding the stems.
In a wok or large saucepan over moderately... - 46.4167
Fried Chinese Mushrooms
Try this delicious version of Fried Chinese Mushrooms. An easy to prepare recipe, this Fried Chinese Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.1315
Stir Fried Shrimp And Chinese Mushrooms
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Crush ginger root. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Heat oil. Add ginger; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish (about 2 minutes).
4. Add soy sauce and salt; stir-fry 2 minutes more. Remove... - 32.6268
Shrimp Fried Rice And Mushrooms
Shrimp Fried Rice is my personal favorite. My mouth is watering as I type down the directions for this Shrimp Fried Rice. You will enjoy it! - 36.1755
Hot And Sour Mushroom Soup
Hot And Sour Soup is an amazingly delicious appetizer recipe. The effortlessly prepared Hot And Sour Soup is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 36.3381
Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas
Try this version of amazingly delicious Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas recipe. An effortlessly prepared side dish recipe; the Flank Steak With Mushrooms & Peas is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 44.1071
Steamed Fish With Ginger
Steamed Fish With Ginger recipe adapted from NY Times. This Steamed Fish With Ginger can be made ahead ready to serve your spouse or his friends on demand. - 39.4842
Japanese Style Chicken
Cut breasts through white cartilage at V of neck.
Using both hands, grasp the small bones on either side.
Bend each side back, pushing up with fingers to snap out breastbone.
To split breast, cut in two lengthwise pieces.
Working out from center, pound each... - 42.4374
Tri Colour Platter
Tri Colour Platter is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.1399
Food Of The Forest
If you are searching for new interesting ways to serve mushrooms, you can check out this Food Of The Forest. Food Of The Forest is a really tasty and easy way of churning out a mushroom dish. - 40.8943
Chinese Szechuan Ginger-garlic Pork
Craving for Chinese food, but don’t have any time for going out - so what, you have the recipe here. This recipe video shows the authentic process of cooking Szechuan style items. Follow the instruction carefully, so that you too can prepare it in most... - 106.798
Ginger Pepper Steak
In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
Saute until brown.
Add tomatoes, green peppers, mushrooms and onion.
Stir in soy sauce, salt, ginger, sugar and pepper; cover.
Simmer for 30 minutes.
In a small bowl blend a small amount of pan juices... - 44.8089
Easy Thai Chicken With Ginger
Treat yourself with health and good taste with Chicken and ginger Thai dish. These rich and tasty dish with Ning can be prepared in minutes. Enjoy the most flavorful dish you have ever tasted! - 81.2916
Gingered Lamb And Vegetables Oriental
1. In a large wok or deep skillet heat the oil over high heat.
2. When the oil is hot but not smoking add the lamb and sautÃ© quickly, stirring until every strip is evenly browned.
3. Remove lamb to a bowl and add onions.
4. Stir-fry onions until... - 41.474
Steamed Fish With Mushrooms
This Steamed Fish With Mushrooms makes a mindblowing partner for noodles ! Try this steamed sea fish and mushroom for your next meal ! Serve it up with your favorite savory sauces and just enjoy ! - 44.4559
Braised Marinated Duck
1) Cut the duck into small pieces and remove as much as fat as possible.
2) In a bowl, mix together sake or sherry, salt, pepper, ginger and Ac-€™cent.
3) Marinate the duck in it for 4 hours or overnight.
4) Drain the duck reserving... - 46.4459
1. In a pan melt butter, stir in curry powder and ginger and cook about 1 minute.
2. Continue to cook adding carrots, onions and mushrooms stirring often, until onions are limp.
3. Stir in flour, gradually add cooking liquid from beans and cook and... - 48.4866
Braised Lily Bud Chicken
A very well done Braised Lily Bud Chicken recipe. This Braised Lily Bud Chicken makes for a really good meal. Cook it up! - 32.3879
High Protein Bread
1. Pre-heat the oven at 325°.
2. Wash and clean the ducklings from inside and out using cold water. Dry properly.
3. Season some salt and lemon juice into cavities. Smooth neck skin over back, then twist wing tips until they rest flat against... - 47.4762
Ginger-flavored Mixed Vegetables
A Mixed vegetables dish was the first thing that came to my mind when I suddenly became health conscious. I added a few of my favorite vegetables along with celery to churn out this Mixed vegetables recipe of mine. Something that is worth a try! - 36.5643
Pork Balls With Ginger
1 Drain mushrooms, discard stems and slice caps finely.
2 Combine ground pork with ginger, water chestnuts, egg, soy sauce and half the cornstarch. Shape into small balls and roll in remaining cornstarch.
3 Heat 1/3 cup (85 mL) oil in a wok. Fry pork balls in... - 38.7143
Gingered Beef And Vegetables
1. In small microwaveable bowl, blend together the cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder and consommé.
2. Microwave at HIGH for 4 minutes stirring after 2 minutes until the liquid has thickened.
3. Set bowl aside.
4. In large microwavable... - 46.3352
Gingered Coconut Vegetable Soup
I love incorporating the last of my summer vegetables from my garden into this coconut soup I make when it's chilly in the morning. The soup contains no dairy but still maintains a rich a creamy mouthfeel using the coconut milk. How do you like to use the... - 126.91
Shrimp And Mushrooms
Melt butter in large frying pan.
Add celery, mushrooms, soy sauce, ginger and pepper.
Cook until celery is tender, about 5 minutes.
Mix cornstarch and water.
Stir cornstarch mixture and broth into celery and mushrooms.
Cook, stirring frequently, until mixture... - 36.5018
Oriental Pork With Mushrooms
Cut pork into thin strips.
Brown in margarine.
Season with salt and pepper.
Add onion, celery, mushrooms, ginger, and nutmeg.
Simmer, covered, for 20 minutes.
Add sherry and soy sauce.
Cover; simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve on hot cooked rice. - 38.9296
Black Mushroom Soup
1. Put the dried mushrooms in a small bowl. Cover with warm water and let soak for 15 minutes. Drain and slice the mushrooms.
2. Put the broth in a large saucepan and heat to boiling. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a small skillet and saute the garlic and... - 28.5666
Oriental Mushroom Salad
Oriental mushroom salad is a spiced mushroom salad. Made with added red pepper and coriander for flavor, the salad is tossed with sesame seeds to serve. - 36.391
Vegetable Soup Japanese-style
Cut pork and carrot into julienne strips.
Place mushrooms in small bowl.
Add enough stock to cover; let stand 1 hour.
Remove mushrooms from stock; slice.
Place in large saucepan.
Add stock from bowl, remaining stock, and pork; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 39.705
Sprinkle the chicken with the sugar and leave to stand for 20-30 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and fry the ginger for 1 minute.
Add the chicken pieces and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the water and mushrooms.
Cover and cook for a further 5... - 40.1482
Thai Gai Pad King
Ginger chicken, prepared in Thai style, is quite a delicacy. The hot and spicy ginger add special flavor to the chicken. And it sounds great to be paired with rice. - 103.09
Tuna Spinach Salad With Peanut Dressing
1 Grate the zest from the oranges. Juice the oranges and measure out 2/3 cup.
2 In a small bowl, blend the peanut butter, soy sauce and ground ginger. Stir in the orange juice and zest, the vinegar, sesame oil and pepper.
3 Tear the spinach into bite-size... - 35.4405
Steamed Fish With Ginger And Spring Onions
1. Choose fish that is scaled and gutted.
2. With a cloth or kitchen paper wash and dry it well both inside and out.
3. Score both sides of the fish diagonally as far as the bone at intervals of about 1" (2.5cm).
4. Rub the salt and sesame oil... - 45.2914
Ginger Beef With Cherry Tomatoes
In medium bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, gingerroot and garlic.
Using a sharp knife, slice meat thinly across the grain. Add to soy sauce mixture. Let stand, covered, at room temperature at least 30 minutes, or refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
With slotted... - 36.4739
Stir Fried Turkey With Ginger
Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry is my go-to recipe when I host a party or get together at home. I have been making this Ginger Turkey Stir-Fry dish since the late 90's. Truly tasty! - 38.6277
Fried Rice With Ginger And Spring Onion
How about a unique rice recipe? Try out this Chinese style ginger and spring onion fried rice, demonstrated by none other than Ching’s chef Vikas. Watch this video and learn! The conversation does slip into the Hindi language off and on, but don’t... - 97.9441
Partially freeze meat.
Thinly slice meat across the grain into bite size strips.
In a 2 quart casserole stir together soy sauce, sherry, gingerroot, and garlic.
Stir in meat.
Let stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
Add mushrooms and green onions.
Cook,... - 39.8869
Gingered Soup With Cellophane Noodles
1) Split cellophane noodles into 2- to 3-inch pieces.
2) Keep aside in a bowl.
3) In a 4-cup measure put water on 100% power (high) for 4 to 6 minutes.
4) Pour the water over the noodles.
5) Keep aside for 5 minutes.
6) Drain and keep... - 44.7952
Chinese Ginger Chicken
1. Mix soy sauce and ginger.
2. Spray large skillet with vegetable pan spray. Add chicken and sauce. Cook on high heat for approximately 4 minutes. Remove chicken.
3. Drain bean sprouts, reserving liquid.
4. Cook bean sprout liquid with cornstarch in skillet,... - 33.335
Oriental Pork Chops
In 12-inch heavy skillet, brown chops on both sides in 1 tablespoon butter; remove from skillet.
Add remaining 1 tablespoon butter; saute onion, mushrooms, and green pepper.
Remove from skillet.
Return chops to skillet; top with onion, mushrooms, peppers, and... - 38.5713
Grilled Ginger Pork And Spring Vegetables
1) Cut off the fat and place the chops into a plastic zip lock bag placed inside a bowl
2) Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom Using a sharp knife, slash across the radish and mushroom
3) Cut across the onion lengthwise.... - 46.6498
Gingered Soup With Cellophane Noodles
1. Crush the cellophane noodles so that they form 2- to 3-inch strands.
2. In a bowl, place the noodles.
3. Take a microwaveable bowl and pour the water in.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave. Do not cover.
3. In the microwave, boil water on... - 46.6177
Chicken Breast In Lime With Hot Ginger Dressing
1. Place the chicken breasts in a shallow baking dish. Combine the lime juice and rind, the soy sauce and a few drops of the red-pepper seasoning in a cup, mixing well. Pour the marinade over the chicken; turn the chicken to coat well. Cover the dish with... - 42.7255
Ginger Duck Salad With Green Tea Dressing
1. Preheat the oven to 325° Put the duck legs in a medium enameled cast-iron casserole. Add both soy sauces, the black vinegar, sake, sugar, onion, star anise, ginger and garlic. Add enough water to just cover and bring to a boil. Cover the casserole and... - 28.0061
Warm Ginger Beef Salad
1. To prepare the meat slice it into strips about 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
2. In a microwave oven heat browning skillet at High for 6 minutes or as per manufacturer's directions and without removing it add 1 tablespoon (15 milliliter) of... - 48.1285
Asian Slaw Salad With Smoked Duck Breast And Ginger Plum Chutney
For the chutney, toss ingredients together and let stand for at least an hour before serving, but preferably overnight.
If you prefer, in a saucepan, briefly saute onion and ginger in peanut oil.
Add remaining ingredients and stir.
When plums are just heated... - 39.4681
Oriental Gingered Vegetables
1) In a pan heat water and add beans, broccoli, carrots, and asparagus.
2) Steam until crisp-tender for about 5 minutes.
3) Place a large nonstick frying pan over medium-high heat.
4) Heat oil and add mushrooms, peppers, ginger, and garlic.
5) Saute... - 48.4586
Gingered Chicken With Vegetables
Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry chicken until no longer pink; remove chicken from skillet.
Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in skillet.
Add bell peppers, mushrooms, pea pods, water chestnuts, green... - 46.3976
Amberjack With Gingered Vegetables
Combine 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon sherry, 1/2 teaspoon oil, and 2 tablespoons gingerroot; place in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add fish; seal bag, and shake gently until well coated.
Marinate in the refrigerator 1 hour, turning... - 40.0645
Stir-fried Tuna With Gingered Vegetables
Place the mushrooms in a small bowl and pour warm water over them.
Let them soak until softened, about 20 to 30 minutes, then drain, remove the coarse stems, rinse away any sand, and cut into thick slices.
Make a marinade of the lime juice, soy sauce, sherry,... - 44.3615
Sweet Gingered Chicken And Green Bean Stir Fry
Tender strips of chicken are stir fried with crisp green beans and bathed in a velvety ginger sauce. Let The Kitchen Witch show you how to put together her easy original recipe - perfect for weeknight dining, or any other day of the week! - 0
Gingered Chicken And Pea Pods
Place chicken strips in freezer container.
In 2-cup measure combine all marinade ingredients.
Microwave at High 1 to 2 minutes, or until boiling and honey dissolves, stirring once.
Remove lemon slice.
Pour over chicken strips.
Refrigerate 2 hours.
Label and... - 45.972
Beef With Bean Sprouts And Mushrooms
Heat the oil in the wok and stir fry mushrooms and grated ginger for 1 to 2 minutes.
Stirfry the beef for 3 to 4 minutes.
Return the mushrooms to the beef in the wok.
Combine the soy sauce, sherry, broth, and cornstarch mixture.
Stir and add to... - 43.3916
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms
Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms is a delicious, nutritious, easy-to-prepare warming dish. This Stir Fried Snow Peas With Mushrooms is a perfect accompaniment for any meal. Good one to spend a bit of time. - 38.5242
Five Spice Squab And Mushrooms
Wash and dry the squabs; rub with 2 tablespoons soy sauce and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a deep skillet; brown the squabs in it.
Add the ham, salt, spices, sherry, ginger, the remaining soy sauce, and the water.
Cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add... - 37.6932
Pork Mushroom Porcupines
1. Soak the rice in cold water for 2 hours; drain and shake dry.
2. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, discard the stalks and chop the caps.
3. Mix the pork with the mushrooms, waterchestnuts, spring onions, ginger, garlic,... - 30.653
Batter Fried Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms by wiping with a damp paper towel.
Remove stems; chop stems finely and transfer to large bowl.
Finely chop pork, water chestnuts, onions, red pepper and celery with cleaver or food processor.
Add to chopped mushroom stems.
Add cornstarch,... - 44.6409
Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms
I had a Chinese guest at home and was elated when even he complimented on this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms of mine. In addition to the exoctic smell of this Stir Fried Pork Liver With Spinach And Mushrooms dish, the pork liver came out so... - 42.2937
Mushrooms And Snow Peas In Oyster Sauce
These Mushrooms and Snow Peas in oyster Sauce poured over your rice or noodle dishes make a fabulous meal ! Try out this irresisitible gravy dish and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Mushrooms and Snow Peas in Oyster Sauce are welcome ! - 46.8184
Chicken And Mushroom Kabobs
1. In large bowl, stir together soy sauce, sugar, sherry, ginger and oil. Stir in chicken and mushrooms. Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
2. On eight 10-inch wooden skewers, alternately thread chicken, mushrooms and green pepper, leaving small spaces... - 30.0599
Squabs And Mushrooms
1) Rub the squabs with 2 tablespoon of soy sauce and garlic.
2) In a deep skillet, heat oil and brown the squabs in it.
3) Add ham, salt, spices, sherry, ginger, the remaining soy sauce and water.
4) Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
5) Add the... - 41.3334
Remove stems from shiitake mushrooms; discard.
Slice shiitake mushroom caps; set aside.
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add ginger root, chili paste and garlic; saute 1 minute.
Add shiitake mushroom caps, button mushrooms, and... - 35.4001
Portobello Mushrooms With Eggplant Puree
Mix these ingredients together with several tablespoons olive oil.
Saute until soft.
Add 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tablespoons soy sauce, several pieces crystallized ginger, 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger, salt and pepper to taste.
Saute until soft; mash with potato... - 24.207
Stir Fried Bean Sprouts With Mushrooms
Soak mushrooms in warm water until soft, about 30 minutes; drain.
Remove and discard stems; slice caps.
Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; drain.
Heat oil in wok or skillet until hot.
Add mushrooms, bean sprouts, garlic and ginger root; stir-fry 2... - 40.7871
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised
Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised is really an easy dish to prepare. Yet, this Black Mushroom Chicken Deep Fried And Braised recipe is so delicious that it gives your guests an impression that you were in kitchen the whole day long. Impressive... - 40.6787
Sweet & Hot Marinated Mushrooms
Everyone seemed to like my Sweet & Hot Marinated Mushrooms dish. Most of my friends with whom I have shared this recipe tell me that Sweet & Hot Marinated Mushrooms is an easy, nice and crowd-pleasing recipe. Serve hot! - 33.2917
Asian Pork Stuffed Mushrooms
Wipe the mushroom caps and remove the stems.
Chop the stems for the gravy.
Fill the caps with the pork mixture until they are nicely rounded.
Place the mushrooms on a plate in the steamer and steam for up to 30 minutes, depending on the size of the... - 40.7965
Stir Fried Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, place the dried mushrooms and cover with warm water to soak for 15 minutes.
2) Drain the mushroom and squeeze water to dry. Discard the hard stalks.
3) In a wok, add oil to heat up.
4) Add ginger, spring onions and garlic... - 46.3677
Baked Portabello Mushroom Dinner For Two
Simple yet detailed guide to preparing perfect portobello mushrooms. The initial part of the video explains what Portobello mushrooms are which adds to the know how. The ingredients have been creatively used offering new ideas for those who seek to make... - 72.5804
Beef And Mushroom Stir Fry
1 Cut the steak with the grain into 2-inch-wide strips. Then cut each strip across the grain into 1/4 inch-thick slices.
2 In a medium bowl, combine the steak with 1 tablespoon of the soy sauce and the cornstarch. Stir to coat the steak and set aside.
3 Cut... - 42.0418
Asian Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
Try out these Asian style mushroom lettuce wraps for an appetizing snack or even for lunch. Watch this impressive video to make this wonderful dish. The video is absolutely interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. This video is a must watch! - 105.655
Chinese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) Pick uniform-size mushrooms that are about 1 ¼-inches in diameter.
3) Rinse the mushrooms and remove stems.
4) Combine together 1 tablespoon of butter, water and seasoned stock base or... - 43.3944
Pork Chops With Mushrooms
1) Into a pot, boil some water and bring to a rolling boil
2) Place the mushrooms in the boiling water for 15 minutes
3) Using a knife, cut off the fat from the chops
4) Mix together ginger, soy, sugar, rice vinegar and the sherry
5) Pour this over the... - 43.4511
Noodles With Chinese Chicken And Mushroom Sauce
1) In a bowl of warm water, soak the Chinese dried mushrooms, if using, for about 20 minutes.
2) Squeeze out excess water from the mushrooms and remove the hard stalks. Slice into thin shreds.
3) In another bowl, place chicken and corn flour.... - 46.8648