- » Mushroom Fried Rice Indian
Mushroom Fried Rice Indian Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom fried rice indian recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom fried rice indian recipes.
Vegetable Pulav With Mushrooms
This is my speciality. I make this dish mostly on weekends. It goes well with chicken fry by the side. No need of any gravy as this is an entire meal in itself. - 36.4109
Cheese Pilaff has a juicy taste. The rice and mushrooms gives the Cheese Pilaff an ostentatious taste. Cheese Pilaff is inspired by restaurants globally . - 39.3425
Mushroom Rice has a Unlikely taste.The tabasco sauce and tomato puree gives the Mushroom Rice Inspirational taste. - 37.7036
Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice
Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice has a distinct taste. The green chillies along with curry leaves gives the Green Peas And Tomato Fried Rice a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 39.9152
Fried Brown Rice
In a LARGE non-stick skillet, saute the ginger, garlic, onion, mushrooms and any other veggies that need pre-cooking for about 5 minutes.
Transfer to a bowl.
Dry off the bottom of the skillet, return to heat and add rice. Dry fry it for a while, until some... - 36.3372
Chicken Fried Rice
Combine chicken and water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until chicken is render.
Remove chicken, reserving broth.
Cur chicken into 3/4-inch pieces, and set aside.
Skim and discard fat from broth, reserving... - 43.1927
Vietnamese Fried Rice
Vietnamese fried rice is an age old recipe of the Tran family and these boys have tried really well to replicate their family's favorite meal. Take a look at the video for the exact recipe of this delightfully vibrant dish. - 133.981
Melt 1 1/2 oz. butter in a saucepan, add rice and fry until slightly transparent.
Add 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1 1/2 pints boiling water.
Add 1/4 onion.
Simmer covered for 15 minutes.
Test if rice is done, but still firm.
Remove from heat,... - 36.8151
Pea And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice at least twice and set aside in a sieve.
2. Heat the oil in a medium saucepan and add the spices, garlic and salt.
3. Add the sliced tomato and button mushrooms, and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes.
4. Add the rice and peas, and gently stir... - 40.8046
My friend, who is a professional chef at a famous five star hotel, gave me this mushroom pulao recipe. Mushroom Pulao is a delicious Indian pulao .It is a very popular wedding dish in India. It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It... - 54.4196
Button Mushroom Chicken
1) Begin by shredding the chicken after removing from bones
2) Combine the shredded chicken with cornstarch, salt, pepper, soya sauce and vegetable oil
3) In a saucepan, add cornstarch and salt and cook drained mushrooms until they are thick
4) In a... - 42.6437
Leftover Rice With Mushrooms
Heat oil in 10-12-inch skillet on medium flame.
Add first the onions and mushrooms, frying and stirring continuously, then after 3 to 4 minutes the sliced green chili, after another minute the coriander and cumin, and finally the rice, breaking any lumps... - 45.2936
Morel Mushrooms With Wild Rice
1) In a pan with warm water, place the dried mushrooms for 20-30 minutes, then drain well.
2) In a saucepan with the salted boiling water, cook the wild rice for about 18-20 minutes until the grains just split, then drain well.
3) In a heavy-based... - 36.2686
1 Thoroughly wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice in double the quantity of water for 30 minutes.
3 Clean the mushrooms well and soak in a separate water for 30 minutes.
4 In a large pan heat the ghee.
5 Add in the mushrooms... - 47.1559
Stir Fried Sprouts Rice
1)In a pan heat oil and red onions and fry till the onions are golden brown, add capsicum, mushrooms and green chili and stir well on a medium flame.
2)Add the sprouts and cook the sprouts with a splash of water on a medium flame with the lid on for... - 0
King Prawn And Mushroom Pulao
1. Wash the rice until the water runs clear, then leave in a bowl to soak.
2. Heat the oil with the butter in a large saucepan over a medium heat. Add the mustard and onion seeds and fry for about 1 minute, then add the onions and curry leaves and fry for... - 41.141
In a Pan put oil when it is hot.
Add mustard seeds and onion and fry till it changes to brown colour.
Add tomato,mushroom and fry till it become mashy.
Add grinded masala and till raw smell goes.
Then add salt,water and keep it in low flame and allow bubbles... - 44.6405
Aubergine And Mushroom Rice
1. Place the rice in 1 pint (600ml) boiling water. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 25 minutes. Drain and transfer the rice to a large casserole or ovenproof dish.
2. Heat the oil and gently fry the onion and garlic for 5 minutes. Add the aubergine and... - 33.1695
Mushrooms And Rice
Chop all together and fry in butter.
Simmer slowly for few minutes.
Make a rich cream sauce, or 1 can cream of mushroom soup, plus 1/2 cup milk.
Add mushrooms, etc, and 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce.
Cook in double boiler for about 3/4 hour. - 22.5203
Cottage Cheese Mushroom Biryani
Paneer or Cottage cheese and mushroom are a different combination that turn out well when well seasoned and cooked. Here is a recipe to make the interesting Paneer Mushroom Biryani with basmati rice along with cottage cheese and mushrooms. Spicy and colorful... - 123.102
Soak the rice in water for an hour.
Trim the mushrooms into big pieces.
Also, cut the chillies, onions and tomatoes.
Make a paste by grinding cardamom, cloves, ginger, cinnamon and garlic.
Put some oil and ghee in a pressure cooker.
Fry ground masala and... - 41.0399
1) In a wok or large skillet, sauté chicken, mushrooms, peppers, onion and peas in half the oil.
2) Take off the mixture from skillet and then keep aside warm.
3) In the same skillet, heat remaining oil and then sauté rice and seasonings in it for 3... - 40.5988
Indian Spicy Lamb Cutlets
1. In a bowl, crush one garlic clove and mix chilli powder, ginger and 1 teaspoon of the tomato puree with salt and pepper and rub into the cutlets. Set aside to marinate.
2. In a saucepan, boil water, add the coconut cream and stir until... - 47.481
Shish Kebab With Rice
In a medium casserole arrange a layer of chopped parsley to cover the bottom, cover the parsley with a thin layer of chopped onion, and sprinkle with chopped thyme and oregano.
Cut the lamb into 1- or 1/2-inch cubes and arrange on top of the herbs in... - 42.0643
Ginger Chicken Stir Fry
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Make a sauce by mixing soy sauce, ginger, and 4 tablespoons water.
3. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Add soy sauce mixture and chicken pieces. Cook on high heat for 4 minutes. Remove meat after cooking.
4. Drain bean... - 36.2658
Song I Pahb
Heat the oil in a large frying-pan.
When it is hot, stir in the spring onions (scallions), mushrooms, meat, soy sauce, sesame seeds and salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
Stir the mixture into the rice and transfer to a... - 32.4265
Lamb With Chinese Mushrooms
Cut the lamb into thin slices.
Soak the mushrooms in warm water for 1 hour.
Blend the cornstarch with soya sauce and egg white.
Pour over the lamb, and marinate 1 hour.
Drain the mushrooms and slice into thin strips.
Heat the oil in a wok.
Stir fry the... - 42.7925
Mushrooms In Coconut Milk
Put together mushrooms and coconut milk and you have yourself a yummy main dish that goes great with steamed rice. - 0
Sweet Rice Omelette
Sweet Rice Omelet! A wonderful and yummy stuffed omelet...it is simply not something you should miss. This tasty dish can make your day! Try this brilliant Sweet Rice Omelet recipe! - 42.8734
Maharashtrian Malvani Vade
Kombdi Vade is staple food of Malvan which is very popular in west coast in Maharashtra. Very flavorful, crispy and tastes fabulous with Chicken curry specially during rainy day. A must try delicacy! - 116.703
The yummy parsi dish, Chicken Dhansak is a meal in itself! Serve the Chicken Dhansak the next time you host a party! I promise you, your guests will love the flavor of Chicken Dhansak! - 46.6511
Would you like to try Mushroom Curry at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes.Mushroom Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and dinner menu . It goes well with pulao , but it can... - 43.5394
Would you like to try authentic Mushrooms Chilli at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Mushrooms Chilli is a very delicious Indian dish. This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I cook this recipe every Sunday for lunch... - 50.2901
Lamb And Mushroom Korma
1. In a skillet, melt the butter and saute onions till soft; add garlic and spices and fry for a couple of minutes
2. Add lamb pieces to it and coat it well with the spice mixture; add yogurt, cover and allow to simmer for three quarters of an hour
3.... - 40.6165
Groovy Brinjal has a Fine taste.The Eggs and Breadcrumbs gives the Groovy Brinjal Astounding taste. Must catch it - 39.4
Chunky Vegetable Egg Fry
1. Break the egg in a small bowl and whisk well.
2. Take a microwave safe bowl and coat it with oil, pour the egg mixture into it, cover and microwave it for 1 minute.
3. Finely chop the vegetables, grate the potato.
4. In a hot pan,... - 100.216
Masoor Ki Dal Lentil Soup & Rice Dinner
How about a Indian dinner which is both tasty and healthy? Try simple to make Masoor dal and stir fry cabbage, serve with rice & tortilla. Yummy recipe from the kitchen of US chef Bhal Dave. He impresses with his exquisite style of making it to perfection. - 63.1192
Punjabi Chicken Curry: Indian Curry
Learn how to make Punjabi style simple chicken curry with onions, tomato, ginger, garlic, red chilies, cumin, coriander, garam masala and boneless chicken pieces. - 0
Mushroom & Paneer Pulao
1. Clean, wash rice. Soak for 1 hour.
2. Wash mushrooms thoroughly and cut each into thick slices lengthwise, into 'T' shaped pieces.
3. Cut paneer into 1/2" square pieces and deep fry to a golden colour.
4. Shred the carrot and capsicum into thin strips.
5.... - 42.4093
Pecan Vegetable Rice Medley
In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil; add the pecans.
Cook and stir for 3-4 minutes or until lightly toasted; remove and set aside.
In same skillet, heat the remaining oil.
Add the green beans, red pepper and broccoli; stir-fry for 1 minute.
Add... - 41.0593
Mushroom Curry With Coconut
Heat oil in a broad vessel,add onion and fry till they turn to brown colour.
Add mushroom and allow them to cook.
When mushroom is cooked and water absorved .
Add tomatoes and fry till they become mashy.Keep on stiring.
Add grinded masala,salt water and... - 47.0723
Maharashtrian-style Cashewnut And Mushroom Curry
This Curry is one of the favorite served in many elite Maharashtrian celebrations and weddings. Watch the video to get the recipe of this deliciously rich, creamy and nutty curry with whole cashews and mushrooms. This is curry is delicately spiced and... - 132.303
Khumb Wala Pulao
Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat.
Stir in the cinnamon, cardamom, bay leaves, and cloves, and fry for 30 seconds.
Add the onion and stir-fry until golden brown.
Add the mushrooms and saute for 5 minutes.
Add the water and bring to a boil.
Stir in the... - 45.9914
Paneer With Mushrooms In A Creamy Sauce
Melt the butter with the corn oil in a heavy-based saucepan and fry the bay leaf and the onions until golden brown.
Pour in the water, lower the heat, cover and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Meanwhile, mix together the garlic, ginger, ground cumin, ground coriander,... - 41.5587
Lamb With Onions And Mushrooms, Or Lamb Do Pyaza
Dry the meat thoroughly with paper towels and leave at room temperature while preparing the other ingredients.
Peel and halve the onions lengthwise.
Slice them into 1/8-inch-thick half-rings.
In a 12-inch skillet, heat the oil.
Fry the onions over a high... - 45.6757
Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken Rice has a grand taste. The chilli sauce and sugar gives the Oriental Chicken Rice a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 37.7456
Paneer And Guchhi Biryani
1 In a bowl, soak the guchhis in water overnight.
2 Wash the rice thoroughly.
3 In a separate bowl, soak the rice for one hour.
4 In a pan, heat the ghee and fry the paneer pieces until light brown.
5 Add in chopped onion and bay... - 47.5753
How To Make Generic Biryani At Home
Never tried biriyanis at home? With Bhal Dave's easy and simple biriyani cooking method, you will be allured to try it everyday. In 3 simple steps he prepares delicious biriyani in minutes. Just go ahead and try! - 75.0692
1. In a deep frying pan, heat oil, butter, cashews, stir well until light brown. Add in the cinnamon, cardomom, cloves, mustard seeds, fennel seeds, green chilies, bay leaves, ginger and garlic paste. Stir until well incorporated.
2. Add ground onion,... - 95.492
Balti Rangeela Murgi
Cut the chicken into 3/4-inch cubes and set aside.
Heat the oil in a wok or large nonstick pan over medium heat.
Add the cumin seeds and fry for 30 seconds or until the cumin starts to crackle.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4-5 minutes.
Stir in the onion,... - 44.6803
Shrimp With Peas And Parsley
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Wash under cold running water.
Sprinkle lightly with salt and pepper.
Place the garlic and ginger in the container of an electric blender, along with 3 tablespoons of water.
Blend at high speed until you have a smooth... - 45.7624
African Coconut Rice
African Coconut Rice is a nice side dish to have once in a while. It is a good alternate for the regular rice when you are bored of it. It is fluffy and flavorful. Perfect for any curry. Bon Appétit! - 116.602
Potato song is one of the famous dish among the konkani community in the southern part of Karnataka. Using coconut oil gives an added taste to this wonderful dish. You can serve this dish with any type of dosa or idli or as a side dish with rice along with... - 42.0372
Japchae: Korean Stir Fry
If you thought what am I doing uploading Korean food videos on Indian food channel, then you thought just like me but this Japchae recipe is tasty, easy to make and quite flavorful so had to share it with you. My friend Gem is a good Korean cook and she is... - 0
Veal Cutlets, Oriental
I simply love this recipe of Veal Cutlets, Oriental as it has always managed to excite my choosy taste-buds. If you too have a taste for the unsually delicious, this Veal Cutlets, Oriental is a must try! - 44.5496
Pojarski Cutlets is a favorite for my pork loving brother. I prepare them every time he comes visiting with his family and sometimes he even claims that he comes solely for these yummy Pojarski Cutlets! Try these excellent Pojarski Cutlets recipe. - 40.2667
1. Quarter the potato and microwave it for 2 minutes. Cut in pieces.
2. In a hot pan, heat the oil, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves, cloves, fennel and crushed coriander seeds, stir well until right brown.
3. Add in the... - 95.4824
Chole Aur Khumb
Drain the chickpeas, then rinse and drain again.
Wash the mushrooms and cut vertically into two or four pieces, depending on the size.
Heat the oil in a nonstick pan over medium heat.
Stir in the onions and saute until brown.
Add the... - 47.797
1) Cut meat into cubes.
2) Peel and chop onion.
3) Chop tomato; seed and slice pepper; halve or slice larger mushrooms.
4) Scrub potatoes but don't peel; cut into chunks.
5) In a skillet, heat butter and oil and fry onion till... - 43.957
Green Peas Tofu/paneer Masala
1. In a hot pan, heat the oil, butter, green chilies, garlic and stir well.
2. Add in the ground onion, turmeric powder, madras curry powder, coriander powder and mix well.
3. Add in the sliced onion, chopped tomato and stir fry on medium high heat.
4.... - 83.4776
Biryani Filo Wreath
1. Cook the beans and cauliflower separately in pans of boiling salted water. When just cooked, cool in iced water, then drain and set aside. Bring the potatoes to the boil. When just cooked, drain and set aside. Cook the rice in a pan of boiling water until... - 38.8112
Warm the oil in thick pan and stir the rice into it until it becomes transparent.
Pour over 4 pints boiling water and cook quickly for about 15 minutes, or until the rice is nearly done.
Make a savoury with the other ingredients.
Fry onions in oil, then add... - 24.8806
Hara Bhara Biryani
1)Wash the basmati rice and soak for 1 hour. Cut the mushrooms in half and set aside.
2)In a pressure cooker heat the oil and fry the red onions till golden brown. Add the bay leaf, cardamon and cinnamon and cumin seeds and stir well... - 0
Lima Beans With Curry Sauce
Steam or boil the beans in a small amount of salted water.
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove from pan, drain, and dice.
Saute the garlic, onion, and curry powder in the drippings.
When onion is soft, about 5 minutes, stir in the wine, White Sauce with... - 41.0677
This is one of the side dishes from Mangalore, Karnataka, India. This is served as a side dish with rice. You can prepare the same dish with cauliflower with potatoes and onions or cabbage with potatoes and onions or by adding onions only or by adding... - 47.177
Quick Spicy Tofu With Bell Peppers
My husband doesn’t like tofu; usually he won’t even touch it – yet he makes an exception when I cook it using this recipe. The ingredients liven up the blandness of tofu and infuse it with a hot spicy flavor. You can also add fresh mushrooms. Yum! - 34.7213
Potatoes With Asafoetida And Cumin
Wash, peel, and quarter potatoes.
Put them in bowl with cold water to cover.
In 2-3-quart pot, heat oil over medium heat.
As it heats, put potatoes in colander to drain.
When the fat is hot, put in the asafetida; after it sizzles (5 seconds), add the cumin... - 43.5126
Veggie Masala Burger
This is the best-tasting veggie burger I have ever eaten! The spice and veggie combination gives a wonderful flavor and terrific texture. - 44.3733
Hot Szechwan Braised Meat With Spring Onion
Beat the meat squares until thin.
Put together in a bowl, sesame paste, garlic, ginger, soya sauce, chilli paste or powder and salt.
Rub well the pieces of meat squares with the above mixture.
Drain and slice mushrooms.
Heat oil in a pan, and stir... - 39.7788