- » Mushroom Florentine
Mushroom Florentine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom florentine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom florentine recipes.
Heat oven to 180°C (350°F).
Wash mushrooms and wipe dry.
Remove stalks and chop finely.
Pluck spinach leaves, wash thoroughly and drain.
Place spinach in a non-stick pan over low heat and cook for 5-7 minutes without water till tender.
Drain,... - 45.6843
Prepare spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Cut stems from mushrooms; saute stems and caps in small amount of butter until browned.
Melt 1/4 cup butter.
Line shallow 10-inch casserole with spinach; add salt, onion and melted butter.
Sprinkle... - 35.9647
Preheat oven to 350°
quart casserole dish.
Wipe mushrooms with a damp paper towel. Separate stems from caps. Slice stems and very large caps. Leave medium and small caps whole.
Melt butter in a saute pan, add mushrooms, and saute until mushrooms are nicely... - 30.9691
Mushroom Casserole Florentine
COOK: CLEAN: Wash hands. Prepare rice according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350°F. Meanwhile, in medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion in butter until tender, stirring occasionally. Add mushrooms and thyme; cook until liquid is... - 30.2528
You May Also Like!
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
Remove and finely chop stems; reserve caps.
In bowl combine chopped stems and remaining ingredients.
Stuff mushroom caps with spinach mixture.
Place mushrooms, stuffed side up, in an 8x8-inch baking pan; cover.
Bake at 375°F.
for 10... - 36.9509
Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Wash and drain spinach.
3. Pat dry between kitchen towels.
4.Mix together all the ingredients but the mushrooms.
5.Clean the mushrooms, stem them.
6.Spoon stuffing into mushroom caps.
7.Bake for 15 to... - 45.7439
Stuffed Mushroom Florentine
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Remove stems from mushrooms; set aside.
Brush outside of caps with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil; place in a shallow baking pan.
Chop enough of the mushroom stems to make 3/4 cup.
In a medium skillet heat remaining 3 tablespoons... - 36.1651
Florentine Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Remove and discard the mushroom stems. Wash the mushroom caps and pat dry. Set aside.
2. Place the spinach, thyme or oregano, and garlic in a large nonstick skillet. Saute over medium heat just until the spinach is wilted. (Add a tablespoon of white wine... - 33.653
Mama Cardile's Crab Stuffed Mushrooms Florentine
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a skillet and add some butter and brown the mushroom caps in it and keep aside.
3. Dice the mushroom stems finely and cook them along with white wine, shallots, salt and pepper with a touch of... - 39.558
1. Boil spinach, drain water and cool it.
2. Saute onions and garlic in butter.
3. Add spinach, toss and finish with cream and salt.
4. Slice the mushrooms and saute with onions and garlic. Add white sauce, white wine, cream and salt. Arrange spinach in a... - 28.5593
Mushroom Crust Florentine Pie
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9-inch pie pan.
2) In a saucepan, melt margarine and saute mushrooms till soft. Add in bread crumbs and mix well.
3) Pack the mushroom mixture tightly onto the base and sides of the pie pan to... - 42.3755
Mushroom Salad Florentine
In a salad bowl, mix spinach and mushrooms.
In a small bowl, mix dressing ingredients.
Pour over vegetables.
Toss salad. - 28.4339
Creamy Mushroom Florentine Pasta
1. Place a pan on medium high heat and saute mushrooms in olive oil until they become golden brown and begin to release their water.
2. Add the spinach and saute until just beginning to wilt.
3. Add garlic and thyme and saute for about 30 seconds or... - 0
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degres.
2) Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook the mushrooms, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and pepper in margarine. Cook and stir till the vegetables are tender. This usually... - 42.5634