- » Mushroom Flan
Mushroom Flan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Flan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Flan recipes.
1. Prepare pastry as in cheese and onion flan and line a flan tin reserving scraps of pastry for decoration.
2. Wash mushrooms in water. Slice thinly, reserving a few for decoration.
3. Melt the butter and fry mushrooms gently until they are tender. Remove... - 46.9036
Yummy Leek And Ham Flan
1.Take a bowl, sift flour in it.
Put the ftas in it and use fingertipes to make a mixture similar to breadcrumbs.
2.Put water and turn the mixture into dough.
3.Take a 7inches plain flan ring, turn out the dough on it and refrigerate for 10... - 45.2535
Leek And Ham Flan
1) Heat oven to a temperature of 220°C, 425°F, Gas Mark 7.
2) In a bowl, sift the flour and salt and mix in the fats.
3) Rub the mix with the fingertips till the texture achieved is like breadcrumbs.
4) Knead to a firm dough with the... - 43.7648
Ham Egg And Onion Flan
1. Line an 8 inch flan tin with rolled pastry dough to make a pastry shell.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°F, 200°C
3. In a medium skillet, melt the fat over medium heat.
4. Add the onion and sauté until it is soft and transparent.
5.... - 43.6598
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a non-stick pan, sautÃ© the bacon in its own fat for 3 to 5 minutes until lightly coloured.
3) Using a perforated ladle, remove the bacon for pan and drain on paper towel.
4) In a bowl, place the soup mix,... - 43.6041
Ham And Mushroom Flan
Make the pastry, roll out and make a 9-10-inch flan case.
Bake 'blind' until crisp and golden brown.
Meanwhile, make a white sauce with the margarine, flour and milk.
Add the neatly diced ham, grated cheese, and seasoning.
Heat for a few minutes only.
Fry the... - 37.8315
Ham And Mushroom Flan
1. Prepare the flan case by arranging the sliced egg over the bottom of the pastry case, keeping a few slices for garnish.
2. Then arrange diced ham on top of egg.
3. Prepare the mushroom sauce in a saucepan as per packet directions with1/2 pint milk... - 37.2603
Cheese And Mushroom Flan
Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 7.
Roll the pastry out thinly and line a 20cm (8 inch) flan ring or dish.
Prick the bottom of the pastry and bake for five minutes until the pastry is lightly set.
Gently fry the onions and mushrooms together, and arrange in the... - 36.1359
Egg And Ham Flan
1. Boil the eggs for 7. minutes, then remove shells and cut into slices.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, add the mustard and ham and saute for a few minutes.
3. Add the sauce and eggs. Season carefully.
4. Pour into the pastry case, sprinkle with grated cheese... - 30.9324
Mushroom Cream Flan
Put the flours and salt into a mixing bowl and rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Mix in enough water to bind to a dough. Roll out and use to line a 23 cm (9 inch) loose-bottomed flan tin. Bake blind in a preheated moderately hot... - 28.9297
Method Make pastry dough and chill; line flan ring, reserving about one-third to cut into strips for the top.
For the filling: infuse milk, melt half the butter in a pan, add onion and cook until soft but not browned.
Add mushrooms and cook... - 25.9833