- » Mushroom Cream Sauce Red Wine
Mushroom Cream Sauce Red Wine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom cream sauce red wine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom cream sauce red wine recipes.
Turkey With Mushrooms In Creamy Red Wine Sauce
Are you looking for some new Turkey ideas on this Thanksgiving? Try , this exciting marinated turkey breast in red wine and cream sauce with mushrooms. Your guests would surely thank you for such a lovely meal. - 108.761
Mushroom Sauce Beef
Mushroom Sauce Beef is simply a delicious recipe. A delicious side dish recipe; I bet this Mushroom Sauce Beef will surely tempt you to prepare on every party! - 31.7964
Chicken Breasts In Red Wine Sauce
Place the chicken breasts in a 1 1/2 -quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Top with mushrooms, carrots and wine.
Spoon soup overtop, spreading to cover.
Cook covered with wax paper, 15 minutes or until carrots and chicken are done.
Garnish with... - 36.2955
Rabbit In Red Wine And Balsamic Vinegar Sauce
Dry the rabbit well with paper towels and dredge it in flour, patting to remove the excess flour.
In a large, heavy casserole or dutch oven, heat 3 tablespoons of oil until very hot but not smoking.
Add only enough pieces of rabbit to fit comfortably in the... - 44.4895
Nut & Mushroom Cream
Heat the oil and the butter or margarine in a heavy-based frying pan.
Saute the onion and garlic for 2-3 mins.
Add the peppers and the baby sweetcorn, and cook for a further 5 mins.
Add the nuts, coriander and mushrooms, then continue to cook for 5 mins.
Keep... - 40.9778
Mushroom Cannelloni In A Goat Cheese Tarragon Cream Sauce
Here as an outstanding video that displays a recipe for fresh mushroom cannelloni in a flavorful, creamy and cheesy sauce. Make your holiday special with this amazing recipe. This video is so nicely explained that it would surely equip you to prepare this... - 105.132
Cream Of Mushroom Veal
– In a large skillet, heat oil to smoking and sear veal cubes. Add celery, onions, carrots, and garlic and saute vegetables, then remove excess oil.
– Degjaze skillet with sherry, port, or red wine and reduce liquid by half, then add cream of mushroom... - 32.9765
Cream Of Mushroom With Diced Of Pork
1) In a 4-quart pressure cooker, with its base rack, add the wine and add diced mushroom caps and stems.
2) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 10 pounds and cook for 10 minutes.
3) Turn off the heat, lower the pressure immediately, transfer the... - 47.9731
Mushrooms In Cream (funghi Coltivati Alla Crema)
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth.
Melt the butter or margarine in a large frypan.
Saute the garlic for two minutes.
Saute the mushrooms for ten minutes.
Add the wine, mix well and cook over a high heat until half the wine has... - 34.3872
Kidneys In Red Wine
Skin, core and halve the kidneys.
Lightly fry the bacon in the fat in the uncovered pressure cooker until it is just brown and some of the fat has run out.
Remove the bacon from the cooker and lightly fry the onions until they are just transparent.
Remove the... - 47.5242
Pheasant In Red Wine
Rub the insides of the pheasants with salt and pepper.
Put half the onions into the cavities in the birds.
Melt 75 g/30 z of the butter with the oil in a frying pan.
Add the pheasants and brown on all sides.
Transfer the pheasants to a flameproof... - 45.8946
Beef Stroganoff Using Dry Red Wine
Marinate beef in wine and seasonings for 2 hours.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Saute onion and mushrooms, stirring occasionally.
At the same time melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large skillet on the range and... - 40.0401
Beef Patties With Wine Sauce
Mix the beef, cream, onions, salt and pepper and shape into 6 thick patties.
Melt the butter in a skillet.
Add the patties and cook to desired doneness, turning once.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Mix the cornstarch with broth and add to the skillet.
Add... - 40.139
Wine Mushroom Hamburgers
1. Combine beef, cream, milk, onion, salt, and pepper. Toss lightly with a fork until blended. Shape into 3 or 4 thick patties.
2. Melt butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Add patties and brown well on both sides. Remove patties and keep warm.
3. Add... - 40.4774
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce
Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Veal Roast With Wild Mushroom Sauce recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 31.9833
Stuffed Trout With Mushroom And Paprika
Chop the cleaned and washed champignon mushrooms.
Heat 1 1/2 oz. butter in a pan, add the chopped mushroom and fry over a good steady flame, stirring constantly.
Salt and season with pepper.
Finally add the red paprika, mix and put aside.
Soak the rolls in... - 42.3999
Veal Rolls With Mushroom Sauce
In skillet, combine pork, onion, garlic, celery, sage, pepper and cloves; cook over medium heat, breaking up meat with back of spoon, for about 5 minutes or until pork is no longer pink.
Drain off excess fat if necessary.
Stir in bread crumbs and... - 44.2542
Pike With Chanterelle Mushrooms Au Gratin
Cut the prepared fish, cleaned of bones and fins, into five bigger or ten smaller pieces, salt and put into a small saucepan.
Put the bones in as well, cover, and cook.
Halve the cleaned chanterelle mushrooms and then slice.
Put lard in a pan, heat and add... - 44.1388
Tortellini In Cream Sauce
Tortellini in cream sauce is a lovely herbed pasta recipe. Prepaerd with vegetables like onions and red pepper cooked in oil with a hint of garlic, the cream sauce is made with half and half with tarragon for flavor. Tossed with cheese to finish, this... - 44.2852
Chicken & Mushroom Crepes
This yummy Chicken & Mushroom Crepes recipe is brilliant. I served it for my in laws for brunch and they loved it. Try this Chicken & Mushroom Crepes, I am sure you will love it. - 47.4288
Creamy Ham And Mushroom Sauce
1.Melt butter in frying pan, add mushrooms, stir constantly over medium heat for about 3 minutes or until mushrooms are soft.
Remove mushrooms from pan.
2.Add extra butter to the same pan, stir in flour and stock cube, stir constantly over medium heat for... - 39.1574
Chicken Roll Ups
Pour over chicken rolls and refrigerate overnight.
Bake 2 - 2 1/2 hours at 350°.
Microwave on HIGH setting for 45 to 60 minutes (covered with wax paper). - 27.983
Vegetable Souffle With Sweet Red Pepper Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2. Take a bowl, beat egg yolks, cream and egg whites thoroughly.
3. Place skillet with butter on medium heat and melt it. Sauté shallots for 3 minutes till translucent. Stir in spinach and sauté for 3... - 46.3725
Roast Duck In Mushroom Sauce
Combine in a roasting pan the soup, wine and chopped onions.
Wash the ducks and stuff with carrots and celery.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Put ducks in pan and coat with the sauce.
Cover with aluminum tent.
Roast in oven for 1 1/2 to 2 hours at 325... - 39.018
Beef-rice Balls In Sour Cream Sauce
Mix the first 7 ingredients together, and form into 40 small balls.
Roll in 1/3 cup flour or bread crumbs, and fry slowly in drippings until lightly browned.
Lift out meat, and stir in 2 tablespoons flour.
Add stock slowly, and cook until smoothly... - 42.3013
Stir Fried Mushrooms With Bacon
1.Take a 2 quart heavy sauce pan, heat butter in it at low flame and stir flour in it and saute for 1 minute.
2.Once done, put milk and continue stirring on medium flame.
3.Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
4.In a bowl, whisk egg yolks till... - 38.6097
Mushroom Cheese Crepes
Prepare Bechamel Sauce.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add mushrooms, shallot, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned and liquid evaporates (8 to 10 minutes).
Lift out about 1/4 cup of the mushrooms;... - 47.0362
Instant Burgundy Sauce
Stir all ingredients together over low heat until hot.
Add 1 1/2 to 2 cups diced leftover roast beef to sauce to make.
To make Beef Stroganoff, add the beef to sauce, plus 1/2 green pepper, sliced and sauteed, and 2 tablespoons or more sour... - 25.7772
Badacsony Stuffed Jack Salmon Slices
Cut the heads off the jack salmons and with a sharp knife remove the two fillets from the backbone.
Lay on a board, scales downward and remove the fillets from the skin.
Wash the fillets and dry with a cloth.
Then salt them.
Chop the cleaned mushrooms and fry... - 42.1775
Tortellini In Cream Sauce
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, garlic, red pepper and chopped onion. Cover with lid; microwave on high 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking.
2. Stir in soup until smooth. Stir in half-and-half, wine and... - 34.4345
Heat oil in deep frying pan.
Cook onion 3 minutes over medium heat.
Mix in mushrooms and parsley; cook 2 to 3 minutes.
Pour in wine; cook 4 to 5 minutes over high heat.
Mix in brown sauce, correct seasoning and cook 6 to 7 minutes over medium-low heat.
Stir... - 32.3554
Lamb Kidneys In Wine
Slice kidneys in half lengthwise; cut out fat with scissors.
Brown in butter in heavy skillet.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Add Worcestershire sauce and wine; simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.
Blend cornstarch and 1/2 cup water; add gradually to simmering kidneys,... - 39.6608
Chicken In Wine Gravy
1) In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup of butter.
2) Cut the chicken into serving pieces. Brown chicken in the butter, several pieces at a time. Remove chicken from skillet.
3) To the butter remaining in the skillet, add the mushrooms and cook on high... - 44.9335
Beef Loaf With Wine
Mix first 8 ingredients together with 1/4 cup wine.
Pack into a loaf pan lined with wax paper and chill.
Turn out on a cookie sheet and score top with the back of a knife.
Mix together melted butter and 1/2 cup wine.
Bake loaf in preheated moderate oven... - 37.2552
1. Peel and chop the onion. Melt the butter in a pan, add the onion and cook over a gentle heat until soft but not browned.
2. Wipe or wash the mushrooms and chop finely. Dice the liver sausage and mix with the mushrooms, cream cheese and onion. Season.
3.... - 40.8411
Mushrooms And Cheese In Pasta Shells
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the pasta shells till tender for about 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
3) In a skillet, heat oil and saute garlic and mushroms till soft. Add in green onions and cook for 2 minutes. Allow to cool.
4) In a... - 43.4197
Mushrooms And Cheese In Pasta Shells
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet.
Add garlic and mushrooms and cook on a medium heat until soft.
Add scallions to above and cook for 2 minutes.
Add and puree mixture in food... - 45.2928
Penne With Bell Peppers Mushrooms And Cheese
Toast on stove or in oven at 400°F until brown.
Broil in oven for approx. 10 minutes, until charred, turning often so as not to burn the skin.
Cool, then peel skin.
Remove top and seeds, and cut into strips.
Chop finely and set... - 43.5448
Chicken Livers Gourmet
In skillet, melt butter.
Saute onion in butter until it begins to brown.
Stir in mushrooms and saute for 3 to 4 minutes.
Add chicken livers and saute quickly until they have lost all pinkness.
Combine soy sauce, chili sauce, sour cream and wine.
Stir into... - 42.2909
Loin Of Venison
1. Cut venison into slices about 1/4-inch thick. Lay on a plate and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon oil and pepper. Cover and let stand for at least 1 hour.
2. Make sauce: Heat the oil, add onion, carrot, red pepper, and celery and cook over low heat until they... - 36.4364
Scrub clams with stiff brush under cold running water.
Soak dams in large basin of cold water 30 minutes.
Lift out clams; discard water.
Repeat soaking 2 more times.
Combine clams and 2 tablespoons (30 mL) of the water in large saucepan.
Cook covered over... - 45.2432
Cepes Farcis Aux Escargots Et Fumet De Vin Rouge
1. Pre-heat oven to 400° F.
2. In a blender, puree the chicken breast with the egg yolk and 1 level teaspoon salt.
3. With a cloth, cover the bowl and chill for 15 minutes.
4. To prepare the breadcrumbs, puree the parsley, almonds and garlic.... - 46.5169
Sour Cream Venison
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Sprinkle salt and pepper on the steaks.
3) Lightly sprinkle flour on the steaks.
4) In a pan, heat oleo.
5) In the hot oleo, brown the steaks.
6) Remove the steaks from the pan and keep aside.
7) In... - 43.8176
Chicken In Lemon Sauce
Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; add chicken.
Cook, turning, about 10 minutes or until chicken is brown and tender.
Remove chicken to ovenproof serving dish.
Discard butter from skillet.
Add wine, lemon peel and lemon juice to skillet; cook and... - 40.8123
Kidneys In Mustard Sauce
Brown kidneys quickly in hot butter.
Add 2 teaspoons butter, garlic, mushrooms, mustard and meat glaze to pan.
Remove from heat.
Add flour and stock.
Return to heat and stir until mixture comes to boil.
Add wine and sour cream.
Cook slowly 10... - 43.2634
Little Ears With A Sausage Sauce
In a large saute pan or skillet over medium heat, heat the olive oil and cook the sausage until golden brown, stirring to break it up into small pieces.
Using a slotted spoon, set aside on a plate.
Pour off the excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch in the... - 41.436
Meat Pate With Cumberland Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 175'C.
2) In a skillet, heat margarine and fry the liver slices on low heat.
3) In the margarine, brown onion. Keep aside to cool.
4) Cut liver in small cubes.
5) Cut olives and mushrooms in slices.
6) Blend minced... - 44.2863
Sauce For Meat And Chicken
Heat butter in saute pan over medium heat. Add mushrooms, shallots, parsley and oregano. Cook 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
Add wine and cook 4 minutes over high heat.
Incorporate beef stock, tomato paste, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces. Cook 8... - 34.0976
Beef Medaillon, Sauce Of 'chateau De L'ancienne Cure
William potatoes Mix the mashed potatoes with the egg yolk, cream and chestnuts.
Season with salt and pepper.
Divide into 6 portions and shape into 'pears'.
Coat with flour, dip in the beaten egg, and then coat with breadcrumbs.
Use a piece of spaghetti to... - 36.5181
Oxtails In Savory Sauce
"Saute oxtails in butter in skillet until browned; remove from skillet.
Soak onion in 1/4 cup water for 5 minutes; stir into pan drippings.
Add mustard, arrowroot, mushrooms, bouillon and wine.
Simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened and smooth.
Stir in... - 42.4517
Fettucini Primavera With Bechamel Sauce
Super easy Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce recipe. Fettuccini Primavera with BÃ©chamel Sauce looks and sounds delicious. Makes for a great meal! - 41.2835
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce
Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce is a sumptous meal in itself especially when it is served with hot spaghetti. My children love this dish and never get tired of it. Try the Round Tip Roast With Italian Tomato Sauce recipe and you will understand why! - 42.1307
Sauce From Bologna
1) In a large pot, gently saute the onion, celery, carrot, pancetta or bacon and bay leaf in the butter for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Stir in the ground beef and cook over a medium heat, until golden brown.
3) Sprinkle in the flour, stir and cook for 30... - 44.9408
Braised Lamb Shank With Goat Cheese Polenta And Thyme Jus
In Bistro Cooking, join Lauren and Chef Olivier from ICI Urban Bistro to make this classic bistro dish, Braised Lamb Shank with Vermont Goat Cheese Polenta and Thyme Jus. This lamb dish is perfect for the winter months and goes perfectly paired with First... - 124.281
Gourmet Duck (wild Duck)
Gourmet Duck (Wild Duck) is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this duck dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 42.0107
Tagliatelle In Ragu Bolognese
1. In a large nonreactive saucepan or flameproof casserole, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 3 to 4 minutes, or until pancetta is lightly browned and onion is soft. Add chicken livers, increase heat to medium-high, and cook,... - 32.3302
Basic Beef Stroganoff
Chill steak in freezer until partially frozen to make slicing easier.
Cut steak into strips 2 x 1/4 x 1/4 inches.
Heat 1/4 cup butter or margarine in blazer pan of chafing dish or in fry pan on table top butane unit, over direct high flame.
Brown meat well;... - 44.0667
Ham And Asparagus Stuffed Veal Rolls
Ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are an absolute treat for any dinner party or special occassions. Made with exotic ingredients like prosciutto and emmenthaler cheese, the ham and asparagus stuffed veal rolls are a little elaborate but very flavorful and... - 47.3963
1. Mix pesto, cream and vinegar until smooth. Cut artichokes into bite sized pieces. Half mushrooms, if desired.
2. Mix all ingredients, except feta cheese, until well coated. Crumble in feta cheese and serve. - 36.4465
Almond Shrimp is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Almond Shrimp; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 38.8429
Bistecca Di Manzo Al Funghi
Heat oil in a large frying pan and cook steaks for 5 minutes on each side.
Remove and keep warm.
Add mushrooms and green onions to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
Add consomme, bring to a boil, and let reduce for 3-5 minutes.
Mix flour and butter together,... - 37.732
Medaglioni Di Manzo
Cut the beef into 1 72 cm slices, then dredge lightly in flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Heat the oil and butter in a large frying pan, and sear the beef for 2 minutes on each side, then lower the heat to medium and add the onion, bacon and... - 36.8808
Oven Rump Roast
Oven Rump Roast is an alluring side dish recipe that you will surely love to serve to your family. Try this luscious Oven Rump Roast; I bet everyone in your family will always crave for it. - 41.3894
Creamy Velvet Veal
Combine soup, water, wine, lemon juice and pepper in 1 quart measure.
To preheat browning dish, MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH.
Add butter, onions and garlic.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on HIGH, turning veal over after 2 minutes.
Pour sauce... - 40.4414
Pheasant With Champagne Cabbage
1.Take a sharp and pointed knife for removing the bone and tpull the breast halves apart and keep them aside.
2.Separate the legs and thighs by making use of a sharp pairing knife.
3.Make a cut in leg and thigh and take the thigh meat... - 44.9255
Roast Beef Russian Style
Wipe the meat, trim off the fat, melt a little of it in a heavy, shallow pan and brown the joint lightly on all sides, sprinkling it with the finely chopped vegetables, the bay leaves, peppercorns and ginger. Roast in a medium to hot oven for about an hour,... - 29.4082
This Chicken Veronique tastes incredible ! Try this chicken stuffed with creamy veal and doused with wine sauce for your next meal ! Tell me if you've enjoyed this Chicken Veronique. - 44.6531
Asparagus And Ham Salad
Drain and slice the mushrooms.
Peel and slice the bananas.
Drain and chop the asparagus tips.
Mix together the bananas, asparagus, ham and mushrooms.
Stir the wine, vinegar, salts, peppers and rosemary together.
Lightly whip the cream, fold in the mayonnaise... - 40.8992
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a 8-inch non-stick skillet, saute the mushrooms in the margarine over a medium heat until lightly browned.
3) Stir in the wine and cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
4) Stir in the sour cream, stir... - 36.655
Delectable Beef Stroganoff
Looking for a hearty comforting stroganoff recipe that would warm up your cockles and chase winter blues away? Then your search ends here. This video demonstrates a quick and easy version of the traditional family meal. Comfort food at its finest, this dish... - 100.269
Scald about 2 dozen oysters in their own juice.
Drain and mince.
Save the juice.
Put into a pot about 1 tablespoon of oleo.
When this is melted, add chopped parsley and mushrooms.
Add flour which has been rubbed with a little oyster juice.
After stirring for... - 42.4252
Beef Stroganoff Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Sei aside and keep warm.
Saute the onion and garlic in the butter until the onion is transparent.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and slice thinly.
Add the mushrooms to the onion and garlic and cook for five... - 41.1196
Round Steak Stroganoff
1. Cut steak across the grain into thin strips 1/2 inch x 2 inches. Sprinkle with meat tenderizer according to package directions. Let stand.
2. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add steak and brown gently. Remove meat from... - 41.0299
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Fry the onion, garlic and celery for a few mins until soft, but not browned. Add the mushrooms and chillies, cook for a min more, add the tomato puree, then cook for 2-3 mins.
2. When the mushrooms are soft,... - 37.3625
Bone out the breast of the duck with a sharp knife, remove all fatty tissue. (Don't cook the whole breast or it will roll up).
Slice in thin slices; pat dry Sprinkle slices with garlic salt, salt and pepper; dust with flour.
Sear onion in butter; add... - 39.1029
Killer Outdoor Dutch Oven Beef Stroganoff
All in all, we had fun and doing something like this at the drop of the hat, hopefully showed our classmates how easy cooking outdoors with cast iron is. - 102.477
Broiled Steaks & Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water, wine and 1 tablespoon butter or margarine according to package directions.
Fold in sour cream.
Saute" mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 5 minutes.
Add Worcestershire sauce;... - 40.7628
In skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook ground beef and onion until red color disappears.
Drain meat; place in slow-cooking pot.
Stir in salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and flour.
Add water, bouillon and wine; mix well.
Cover and... - 43.1029
Classic Beef Stroganoff
Here is an impressive video that shows a recipe for Classic Beef Stroganoff. The chef prepares the dish with sirloin pieces and hearty egg noodles in a rich creamy sauce. This dish is indeed a great comfort food as that would surely become your favorite too! - 109.538
1. Cook noodles by boiling oil treated water and according to the directions mentioned on the packet.
2. While noodles are cooked, take a large skillet and melt butter in it against medium â€“high flame.
3. Add chopped garlic and shrimp into the... - 46.8825
1. Melt 40 g (1 1/2 oz) of the butter in a pan, add the onions and cook gently until soft and golden brown. Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan.
2. Heat the remaining butter in the pan, add the meat and fry briskly for... - 37.2786
Beef Stew Bourguignonne
1) In a saucepan, brown the meat in oil and put the cooked meat in a slow cooker.
2) Mix the soup, wine, Worcestershire sauce, oregano, salt, pepper, carrots, onions and mushrooms together. Pour the mixture all over the meat.
3) Cover the cooker and... - 40.5671
Gypsy Style Steak
1. In a large frying pan, heat 1 Tbsp of the butter and salad oil. Cook onion, red pepper, mushrooms, and garlic, stirring frequently, until tender; remove vegetable mixture from the pan.
2. Sprinkle steaks with salt and paprika. Add remaining butter to pan... - 32.0861
"twelfth Night" With Special Guest, Hikakin: Salisbury Steak
1. Chop onion and sauté it in butter. Add salt and pepper. Keep aside.
2. In a cup, pour milk in bread crumb and keep aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine beef and pork meat. Season it with salt and pepper.
4. Add beaten eggs, tsyunu nu moto,... - 126.708
Coquille Saint Jacques
Wash and drain the scallops.
Combine with the wine in a saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat.
Lower heat and simmer for six minutes.
Strain and reserve the liquid.
Heat the butter in a skillet and saute the onions for five minutes.
Add the mushrooms... - 41.167
1) In a skillet, saute the ground beef and onion until the color changes; drain well and place in a slow cooker.
2) Stir in the salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and the flour; add the water, bouillon and wine; mix well; cook covered on... - 37.6016
Ruth's Shell Casserole
1. In 4-quart casserole, shred beef with fork.
2. Add onion.
3. Cook on High for 4 minutes.
4. Add flour, salt, Worcestershire sauce and garlic powder; mix well.
5. Add soup, mushrooms and cooked macaroni.
6. Cover the casserole.
7. Cook on High for 5... - 46.7441
1) In a bowl, mix together with fork sour cream, wine, hot sauce, garlic powder, and salt.
2) Stir in the eggs and beat until well belnded.
3) Stir in green onion, cilantro, bell pepper, and tomato until well mixed.
4) In a non-stick pan, heat little... - 44.2993
1) In saucepan add ground beef and onion. Sauté until brown.
2) Drain the beef.
3) Transfer into slow cooker.
4) Add salt, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, and flour.
5) Stir in water, bouillon, and wine. Mix thoroughly.
6) Cook covered on low for... - 45.9296
Beef With Macaroni Elbows
1) In a skillet, over the oven, saute the ground beef and onion until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) In a slow cooker, place the browned beef and onion
3) In a bowl, combine the Worcestershire sauce, salt and flour together, then stir into... - 45.8114
Duck With Orange
Remove the skin and fat from the duck and put it with the giblets to make stock.
Strain the stock and leave the fat to settle, then skim off the fat before using.
Cut the duck into neat joints, sprinkle lightly with 30 ml (2 level tbsp) seasoned flour and fry... - 43.6355
Cut steak into bite-size pieces.
Cook and stir steak, onion and garlic in oil in a large saucepan over medium heat until brown.
Drain off oil.
Stir vinegar, water, chili sauce, paprika, chili powder, seasoned salt, soy sauce and mushrooms into steak... - 41.9505
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Chop all the vegetables.
3. Shred the chicken.
4. Clean the crab and get the meat.
5. Take a pan, heat oil and add all the vegetables into it. Stir and cook till tender.
6. In another pan, heat... - 86.0997
Steak Marchand De Vins
1) In a wide saucepan, place the chopped shallots and add wine; cook to reduce in volume by more than 1 1/2 and set aside to cool.
2) Cream the shallot- wine mixture with the butter.
3) Also cream in the lemon juice, salt, pepper, parsley... - 45.3424
1. Add two tablespoons oil in water and boil the noodles in this oil treated water.
2. Take large skillet and melt butter in it against medium-high flame.
3. Add chopped shrimp and garlic in the hot butter and cook for some time until shrimp turns pink... - 46.6777
1) Slice the steak into strips; season well with the salt and pepper, place the steak and the onion in a slow cooker.
2) In a bowl, mix the garlic salt, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, broth and ketchup; pour the mixture over the steak; cook covered on... - 39.0178
Supreme De Sole Philippines
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C / 350° F / Gas Mark 4.
2. Skin the fillets of sole
3. Fillet the fish and set aside till required
4. Butter a baking dish
5. Sprinkle the shallots on top of the baking dish
6. Season the fish and fold the... - 43.1071
Grilled Steak Diane
People who are fond of replicating the restaurant menus and dishes will lobe to try his dish. Steak daine is great side dish, often served in restaurants. Watch the video to learn making on a grill. - 83.4199