- » Mushroom Corn Vegetable
Mushroom Corn Vegetable Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom corn vegetable recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom corn vegetable recipes.
Corn With Mushrooms
Cook onion and mushrooms in hot butter in skillet 5 minutes.
Add corn and stir mixture gently while heating thoroughly.
Add cream, salt, pepper, and parsley.
Keep over very low heat until ready to serve. - 30.1248
Straw Mushrooms And Baby Corn
In a hot frying pan or wok, saute the garlic and ginger in the oil.
Add the corn, and saute until hot.
Add the oyster sauce, chicken broth, and sugar.
Stir, and toss.
When the mixture is hot, add the mushrooms, and stir gently, over high heat, until all is... - 34.8778
Potatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms And Miniature Corn
Follow this Potatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms And Miniature Corn recipe instructions pretty much as I tell you and you will be delighted with the result. Potatoes Stuffed With Mushrooms And Miniature Corn appeals to me specially as I love both potatoes and... - 26.9797
Garlic Fried Baby Corn And Mushroom
Vegetarian Chinese recipes? Baby corn and mushrooms are a great combination and one that is commonly used in Chinese dishes. Crispy fried first and then into a sauce, this is a delicious dish that works great as an appetizer. A little bit of Hindi language... - 96.3442
Warm Sweet Corn Shiitake Mushroom And Arugula Salad
Summer is the time for fresh, light and colorful ingredients and quick and easy cooking. This warm sweet corn salad smells tastes and looks like summer! It has such an interesting combination of flavors that complement each other. The earthy mushrooms, sweet... - 95.198
Fry bacon in skillet over medium heat until cooked but not brown; drain off excess fat.
Stir in mushrooms and onion; saute until onion is tender.
Blend in corn; heat through.
Sprinkle with cheese; heat, without stirring, until cheese is melted. - 22.9691
Baby Corn With Mushrooms And Leeks
1. Soak the mushrooms in boiling water to cover for 20 minutes. Drain, reserving 150 ml (1/4 pint) of the water, discard the stalks and slice the caps; set aside.
2. Heat the oil in a wok, add the leeks and garlic and stir-fry for 1 minute. Add the Chinese... - 29.5977
Stir-fried Chicken Willi Corn And Mushrooms
Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water to cover for 15 minutes.
Discard the stems and cut the caps into quarters.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan.
Add the garlic and cook over moderate heat until golden.
Add the chicken and stir-fry for 10... - 44.0806
Heat oven to 575 degrees.
Remove tops and seeds from green peppers.
Drop them into rapidly-boiling water and boil for 5 minutes.
Fry bacon until crisp, lift out of pan, drain on paper towelling, cool and crumble.
Add curry powder to bacon... - 37.8695
Creamy Corn And Vegetable Soup
A nice hot bowl of creamy corn soup on a cold winter day will warm your heart and soul. This soup makes a delicious and nutritious meal. Whole sweet corn added to a cream soup base with onion, potato, mushrooms and green pepper, cooked in a chicken broth. - 92.9166
Polenta With Grilled Vegetables
I love this Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables dish. This Polenta Fantastica Dl Vegetable Al Forno Polenta With Grilled Vegetables is an absolutely delicious dish. Cook it to realize how fabulous it is! - 42.8667
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
This savory cornbread stuffing is a meaty poultry stuffing mix made with vegetables and mushrooms. Prepared with browned sausage combined with the vegetables and cornbread with poultry seasoning to taste, the corn bread stuffing can be stuffed and roasted... - 36.4335
Stir Fried Chicken With Fresh Corn, Mushroom And Herbs
The delicious flavor of chicken, mushroom and herb would set your tongue tickling with this one of its kind chicken appetizer from Chef Keith Snows kitchen. Anytime you are craving for a non vegetarian delight, head towards your kitchen and make this quick... - 114.036
Vegetable Chow Mein With Mini Corns
1 Heat oil in a pan. Add one-third of the noodles. Fry until crisp, turning over with tongs during cooking. Drain well and repeat until all noodles are cooked. Set aside on a warm serving platter.
2 Heat 3 tbsp (45 ml) oil. Add garlic, onion, carrot, bamboo... - 30.9371
Polenta And An Asparagus Mushroom Garlic
Looking to prepare a Mediterranean meal? This recipe will have you making Mediterranean meals more often by demystifying the recipe
Directions for preparation:
• Slice the polenta bar into desirable thickness.
• Sprinkle both the... - 39.0267
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 45.3778
Pork And Mushroom Balls With Vegetables
This Pork and Mushroom ball with vegetables is a classic Chinese dish that draws its unique taste from the stir fried vegetable, delicious mushrooms and, fried pork. Serving the This Pork and Mushroom ball with vegetables for your guests or family will... - 44.2214
Gratin Of Polenta, Tomatoes, And Wild Mushrooms
To Make Polenta: Place cornmeal, water, and salt in a 3 to 4-quart microwavesafe bowl or casserole.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%), stirring every 6 minutes, for 25 to 35 minutes, or until the mixture is thick enough to form soft mounds, but still jiggles... - 43.066
Scalloped Mixed Vegetables
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a closed pan, over low heat, heat oil and cook celery in it for about 15 minutes, stirring with a wooden spoon, only when needed.
3) Combine together the salt, pepper and... - 45.4003
Chupe De Carne
Saute onions, bell pepper and garlic in butter until vegetables are soft.
Raise heat, add meat and mushrooms, sprinkle with seasonings and herbs and cook and stir with fork until meat loses its color.
Add rest of ingredients, except cheese and tortilla chips,... - 35.9371
Succotash Of Corn, Chanterelles, Zucchini, And Sweet Red Peppers
Peel back the green corn husks and the silk and discard.
Trim the base of each ear so it is even and flat, and stand the ear upright on its base.
Using a sharp knife, cut down between the cob and the kernels to remove the kernels.
Reserve the kernels and... - 38.8618
Corn And Carrot Bisque
In a large saucepan, simmer the stock, mushrooms, onions, and carrots for 20 minutes.
Add corn and simmer 10 minutes more.
Slowly bring to a boil and stir in the egg. - 30.5486
Cream Of Chicken With Vegetables
Cream of Chicken With Vegetables is the absolute combo of proteins and vitamins. With the growing concern about healthy diet, this finger licking recipe is now at your service. Chicken mixed with fresh broccoli, mushrooms and other assorted veggies, some... - 45.5053
Grilled Polenta With Mushroom Sauce
1. Take a bowl and mix cornmeal with water.
2. Preheat the broiler.
3. In a non-stick saucepan, put in the stock and add some salt and pepper to season. Bring it to boil.
4. Add the cornmeal mixture in the saucepan and stir properly.... - 42.687
Spinach Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 5 minutes or until tender. Add mushrooms, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Cook over medium-high heat 8 minutes or until mushrooms are tender, stirring... - 29.9672
Polenta With Peppers Mushrooms And Onions
1. In a large skillet, heat the oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat until the onion is softened and slightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add the green and red peppers and the mushrooms. Season with the salt and black pepper.... - 34.7292
Creamy Polenta With Sausage & Mushrooms
Heat 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Add sausage meat and cook until browned, about 10 minutes, stirring frequently to break up sausage.
With slotted spoon, remove sausage from skillet to bowl.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon sausage drippings... - 41.6498
Rice, Corn, And Spinach Casserole
1. In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the undrained spinach, rice, undiluted soup, water, chiles, corn, and garlic powder. Mix well.
2. Cover and cook on the high heat setting 2 to 2 1/4 hours, or just until the rice is tender but not... - 30.0249
Polenta With Vegetable Ragout
1. Rinse zucchini; trim off and discard ends. Cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices. Trim off and discard stem ends of mushrooms. Rinse mushrooms, drain, and cut into quarters. Cut onion crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a 5- to 6-quart nonstick pan over high... - 29.9818
Polenta With Spring Vegetable Stew
I have never tried any Polents recipe before. How to make it?……still gives me goosebumps. But then when I saw this easy recipe of Polenta With Spring Vegetable Stew , and how effortlessly it could be made pushed me to just go for it. And I did! And... - 50.4151
Polenta With Spanish Vegetables
1) Into a large Dutch Oven, pour in 4 cups of water. Boil.
2) In a bowl, mix the cornmeal, 1 cup water, salt and red pepper. Mix well.
3) Add the mixture into the boiling water. Cook on medium flame, while whisking continously.
4) Once the mixture has... - 44.5018
Sweet Potato Polenta With Asian Vegetable Fricassee
Put the stock and sweet potato in a pan, bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes until tender.
Blend until smooth in a food processor.
Return to the pan, add the coconut milk and half the butter and bring to the boil.
Add the polenta, stirring constantly,... - 44.0262
In saucepan combine corn, celery, bouillon cube, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; cover and simmer till vegetables are tender, about 5 to 7 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms and tomato wedges; heat through.
Season to taste with salt and pepper - 25.4263
Cook breadcrumbs in butter until lightly browned.
Mix with remaining ingredients and spoon into a buttered 1-quart casserole.
Bake in a 350° F.oven about 40 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean and mixture is firm. - 31.9027
Cheese Mushroom Shepherd's Pie
A hearty and comforting dish that your whole family will love. This video makes a wonderful pie loaded with mushroom and cheese. It is rich and creamy to the core. Baked to perfection it is crunchy at the top to make its way beyond any ordinary pie. - 105.139
Broccoli And Baby Corn Stir Fry
1. Par boil the broccoli in a pot of water for 3 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. In a skillet, heat oil and add garlic. Cook for a minute.
3. Add the broccoli, baby corn, mushrooms and stir fry for a minute. Add the veg stock, salt and soya sauce and... - 0
Beat egg yolks until thick and creamy.
Add to corn with cream and salt.
Fold in beaten egg whites.
Pour in a 6-cup ring mold and set in a pan of hot water.
Bake in a 350° oven for 1/2 hour, or until set as a custard.
Fill center with colorful vegetables or... - 24.9281
Spicy Honey Vegetables
To parboil carrot, boil 4 cups water with 1 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot in boiling water.
Let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices or flowers.
Cut capsicum into 1/2" pieces.
Break... - 45.0261
Vegetable Deviled Ham Casserole
Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions.
Mix vegetables with next 5 ingredients.
Turn into 10x6x1 1/2 inch baking dish.
Top with buttered bread crumbs; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake in moderate oven (350Â°) for 25 to 30 minutes or until... - 34.9891
Vegetables In Ginger Garlic Sauce With Sesame Seeds
To parboil vegetables, boil 4 cups water with 1/2 tsp salt.
Peel the carrot and drop the whole carrot and cauliflower florets in boiling water.
Let them boil for 2-3 minutes.
Remove from water.
Cut carrots into 1/4" thick round slices.
Cut capsicum into 1/2"... - 44.3474
Hot Spinach And Mushroom Salad Dressed With Yoghurt
Wash spinach and remove all tough stems.
In hot oil saute mushrooms and onions until onions wilt.
Add lemon juice, vinegar, sugar and pepper and mix.
Stir in spinach and cook, only until spinach begins to wilt.
Remove from heat; stir in yogurt and... - 34.5805
Tsing Hoi Potato With Corn
1. Blanch potato,mushroom & corn keep aside
2. Sautee ginger, garlic, onion, capsicum, broken cashew nut, chilli paste, tomato ketchup and add stock
3. Add potato & corn, add corn flour adjust seasoning - 37.1772
Fresh Corn-and-pasta Frittata
The Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata combines the richness of corn and pasta and is the best pick for the kids. This is a bake and serve Fresh Corn-And-Pasta Frittata and make sure that you garnish with onion before serving. - 41.6404
Nutty Stir Fried Mushrooms
Heat 3 tbsp oil in a pan or kadhai.
Add white part of onion and saute till onion turns light brown.
Add garlic and ginger.
Add mushrooms, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper.
Stir fry on high flame, keeping them spaced apart, for 4-5 minutes till light... - 40.49
Saute minced mushrooms.
Prepare cream sauce by heating oil and blending in flour, stirring for 5 minutes.
Then add milk pre-mixed with powdered milk.
Cook and stir sauce with wire whisk until thickened.
Add salt, paprika and nutmeg.
When cold, stir in yogurt... - 38.3627
To Marinate: Wipe mushrooms clean and with a small knife or spoon, cut out stems to make deep cups.
Reserve stems for another use.
To make marinade, in a plastic zipper bag or glass bowl, combine vinegar, oil, garlic, and salt.
Add mushrooms, shake or toss... - 41
Vegetarian Tex-mex With Portobello Mushroom
Don't eat meat! Here is a vegetarian chilli with portobello mushroom recipe which will level up for your protein and scintillate your taste buds. A must try for the entire family. Just take a quick look for the exact recipe. - 129.701
Crisp Juicy Golden Deep-fried Mushrooms
Bored of the meat and veggies! Opt for something tastier yet simpler — mushrooms. Betty's deep-fried mushroom is nothing less than a delicacy. Serve them as delicious appetizers or include them as side dish, this crisp, juicy, golden mushroom makes for... - 88.6421
Wash and cut the Mushrooms in to desired size. Keep aside.
Cut the peppers. Chop spring onions and ginger root and julienne garlic pods.
Heat 2 tbs olive oil in a sauce pan. Add shallots, peppers and fry until the sides of peppers turn slightly brown.... - 43.3016
In saucepan combine corn, celery, bouillon granules, and 1/3 cup water.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer till vegetables are tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
Cut tomato into thin wedges.
Stir mushrooms and tomato .
wedges into corn... - 36.776
Try this version of amazingly delicious Corn Medley recipe. An effortlessly prepared kernel corn recipe; the Corn Medley is a dish that you would surely love to talk about with us! - 28.529
Savory Corn Bread Stuffing
In large skillet, cook mushrooms, celery and onion in margarine until tender.
In large bowl, dissolve bouillon in water.
Add sausage, mushroom mixture and remaining ingredients; mix well.
Loosely stuff turkey just before roasting.
Place remaining stuffing in... - 33.8421
Chicken And Corn Hash
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, combine the potatoes, onion, corn, bell pepper, chiles, mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Mix well. In a medium bowl, stir together the undiluted soup with the water and wine until smooth. Stir into the potato mixture along... - 31.475
Chinese Corn And Peppers
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine peppers, onion, mushrooms, oil, and garlic; stir to coat. Cover and microwave on High (100%) for 4 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add corn and stir to combine; cover and microwave on High for 1... - 36.1453
Red Pepper Corn And Eggplant Stuffing
1. In a medium saucepan, bring the stock to a boil over medium heat.
2. Lower the heat and simmer the stock until it is reduced to half. Keep aside for later use.
3. In a large, heavy-bottomed skillet, heat 2 teaspoons of the olive oil, over medium... - 46.6921
Crispy French-fried Mushrooms
Crispy French-Fried Mushrooms is an amazingly delicious recipe. The effortlessly prepared Crispy French-Fried Mushrooms is a dish that you would love to serve at your lunch table. - 37.7882
Would you like to try authentic Mushrooms Chilli at home? This recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. Mushrooms Chilli is a very delicious Indian dish. This recipe is a good option for holiday cooking. I cook this recipe every Sunday for lunch... - 50.5918
Remove and mince stems.
Measure 1/4 cup chopped stems and reserve.
Combine onion, green pepper, reserved 1/4 cup mushroom stems, walnuts and butter in a 1 1/2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Mix in... - 41.488
Mushrooms And Beef Dip Sandwich With Potato Chips
Mushrooms can make marvelous recipes as they are versatile in nature. Watch this impressive video that delivers great information about mushrooms and shows a wonderful recipe that would held you spell bound. This video displays great cooking techniques too! - 101.94
Sole And Sweet Corn
1) Preheat the grill.
2) Pat dry and the coat the Sole fillets in the beaten egg.
3) Dredge the fillets with the oats until thoroughly coated.
4) Grill the fish on a moderate grill for a few minutes on each side.
5) In a large frying... - 40.3319
In a mixing bowl, combine the meat with the salt, allspice, garlic powder and black pepper.
Evenly divide the mixture into 25 to 30 pieces and shape them into round meatballs.
Wash the mushrooms quickly but thoroughly.
Remove the stems; reserve... - 38.0424
Steak And Mushroom Kabobs
Cut steak into small cubes.
Mix all other ingredients together in bowl.
Add steak; marinate at least 2 hours.
Alternate steak and mushrooms on skewers.
Cook until meat is tender, about 15 minutes.
Baste frequently with marinade. - 33.6048
Chinese Mushrooms With Savory Filling
1) In a bowl soak mushrooms in warm water for 30 minutes.
2) Trim the stalks and match mushrooms into pairs of equal size.
3) Mince pork and ham together.
4) Add minced meat with shrimps, onion, corn flour rice wine and half the soya... - 46.0328
1) Chop the mushrooms and onion.
2) In a heavy skillet, saute onion and mushrooms in hot oil.
3) Saute for 10-15 minutes until mushrooms and onion release all the liquid and gets evaporated.
3) Add bread crumbs, tamari, parsley, wheat... - 43.1454
Mushroom And Bacon Salad
1. Remove crusts from the bread and cut bread into large cubes.
2. Melt the butter or margarine with the oil and fry the bread cubes until crisp and golden, turning frequently.
3. Remove and drain on kitchen paper.
4. Remove the rind from the bacon and cut... - 46.6819
1) Into a 1 1/2-quart casserole, add in celery, green pepper and olive oil. Mix well.
2) Cover the casserole. Microwave on HIGH for 2 1/2 minutes or till the vegetables become tender.
3) Add in the corn, tomato sauce, drained mushroom, chopped tomato,... - 41.916
Vegetable Tofu And Noodles Soup
1)Make slices of carrots and onion. 2)Bring water to boil and add in ginger garlic paste, carrot, onion, lemon grass, lemon leaves, balck pepper and salt.
3)Continue to boil for half hour and then sieve.
4)Cook mushrooms in boiling... - 46.8944
Ever tried a good calabacita recipe? A tradition Mexican-flavored vegetable side dish, this dish can be used in fajitas or in tacos, or simply eaten as a side. In this video, learn how to make this dish using cancer-fighting vegetables! A well shown recipe... - 113.028
Chinese Chicken & Mushroom
In a large pan heat the oil and fry the chicken until golden brown.
Transfer to Slo cooker.
In the remaining oil fry the onions until transparent.
Stir in the corn flour and add the stock gradually, stirring all the time.
Add remaining ingredients and bring... - 41.4058
Veal And Mushroom Pancakes
1. Sift 1 cup flour with salt and pepper into bowl. Make a hollow in center and drop in beaten eggs and 3-4 tablespoons of milk. Mix eggs and milk together with spoon before gradually drawing in flour. Add 6 tablespoons milk as mixture thickens; when it is... - 33.4608
Steak, Kidney, Mushroom & Oyster Pie
Put in a frying pan and heat the margarine and vegetable oil.
Add onions that have been sliced thin and cook until golden brown.
Add mushrooms that have been washed but not peeled or broken.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Remove from pan.
Cut up and roll in seasoned... - 40.8779
Allouettes With Mushrooms
With a mallet flatten each meat slice until very thin.
Sprinkle each slice with a little dry mustard.
Over each slice place some bacon pieces, a sprinkling of onion and a slice of pickle.
Dust with salt and pepper.
Roll the meat and secure each one with a... - 40.5255
Mushroom And Spinach Soup
1. Chop mushrooms coarsely, keeping 2 tbsp for garnishing.
2. Chop onions and liquidize along with mushrooms, herbs and salt. Add to melted butter along with a little milk.
3. Chop spinach with a stainless steel knife, blanch in boiling water along with a... - 38.3988
Chicken Asparagus And Mushroom Bake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat butter and oil in large skillet until butter is melted. Cook and stir chicken and garlic about 3 minutes over medium-high heat until chicken is no longer pink. Add mushrooms; cook and stir 2 minutes. Add asparagus; cook and... - 31.8659
Spaghetti With Spinach And Mushrooms
In a small bowl combine mushrooms and lemon juice.
In a large skillet over low heat melt margarine.
Add Madeira and garlic.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Cook for 5 minutes.
Add milk, salt and pepper.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring... - 45.0948
Homemade Cornbread Stuffing
A cinch to make and mouthwateringly delicious, cornbread stuffing is one dish that is hard to resist. The sweetness of corm combined with a slew of other lip-smacking ingredients gives this stuffing its personality. Just follow the recipe instructions as... - 124.283
Hearty Canadian Country Soup
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in soups; gradually stir in water.
Add bacon and-corn.
Heat; stir occasionally. - 27.5568
Mushrooms And Wild Rice
1) Drain water from rice.
2) Mix oil and seasonings to it.
3) Heat a pan quickly over very high heat. Add all vegetables except mushrooms. Keep on stirring for 2 minutes until completely hot.
4) Add mushrooms.
5) Cover the pan and cook for 1 minute.
6)... - 44.3626
Potluck Vegetable Casserole
Drain corn, cooked cauliflower, cooked broccoli and mushrooms.
Combine creamed corn, cheese and soup.
Mix in drained vegetables.
Pour into 9 x 13-inch greased pan.
Melt butter; toss with crumbs.
Sprinkle on top of mixture.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 30 to... - 36.0307
Mushrooms And Baby Onions In Red Wine
GETTING READY 1) Peel the onions and leave them whole. 2) In boiling salted water, blanch the onions for 2-3 minutes and then refresh and drain. ... - 34.5251
Wegmans Chicken And Vegetable Delight
Here is a quick chicken recipe that can be prepared in less than 30 minutes. Wegmans chef share hers chicken vegetable stir fry recipe, which you can prepare quickly when some guest arrives uninformed. Watch the video to learn more. - 0
1 In a medium saucepan, add corn, celery, bouillon cube, and water.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Simmer, covered for about 5 to 7 minutes, until the vegetables are tender.
4 Stir in the mushrooms and tomato wedges.
5 Heat tthoroughly.
6 Season with... - 42.1911
Creamy Corn Scallop
Combine soup, onion, and pepper.
In 1 quart casserole, arrange alternate layers of corn, soup mixture, and crackers; dot with butter.
Bake in a 400° oven 25 minutes. - 25.8434
Turkey Corn Pudding
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a 1 ½-quart casserole or baking dish that has been sprayed with vegetable spray, arrange the turkey and mushrooms. Set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt the margarine.
4) Add the flour,... - 43.2612
Blowsight Bbq Pork With Corn, Veggies And Halloumi
1. Place the pork steaks in a sealable bag and add a splash of whiskey, ½ cup of BBQ sauce, and 1 tbs.
2. BBQ seasoning then seal, mix well and set aside. Cut the onions, pepper and tomatoes into medium sized pieces that can be places on a skewer.
3. Place... - 0
Saucy Corned Beef Burgers
Combine corned beef, mayonnaise, onion, horseradish, and pepper; shape into 6 patties.
Blend egg and water; dip patties into egg, then crumbs.
Brown lightly in hot shortening.
Place patties in 10 x 6 x 1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Quarter cheese slices diagonally;... - 44.5203
Corn And Shiitake Fritters
1. Cut the corn kernels from the cobs and transfer half of them to a blender. Usingthe dull side of a knife, scrape the pulp from the cobs into the blender. Add the egg and milk; puree until smooth.
2. In a very large nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of... - 30.8456
Corned Beef And Noodles
Cook noodles according to package directions until barely tender; rinse in cold water and drain.
In large bowl, toss with oil.
Mix remaining ingredients with noodles.
Pour into greased crock pot.
Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hours (on high setting... - 34.2117
Shepherd's Pie With Corn
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F and set out a 2-quart round baking dish or deep 9-inch pie plate. Mash the potatoes, mixing in the butter, milk, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Set aside.
2. In a 12-inch nonstick skillet,... - 37.4419
Mixed Vegetable Soup
Cook vegetables by adding 2 cups of water and salt to taste until tender.
Heat oil in a pot. Add grated ginger and garlic and saute for few seconds.
Add diced tomatoes and cook till soft.
Blend to a puree with a hand blender.
Add in the cooked vegetables and... - 41.4963
Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables
1. To prepare the vegetables cut them into a roughly uniform shape and size.
2. In a preheated wok heat the oil until hot, add the raw vegetables first (canned baby corn cobs and straw mushrooms are pre-cooked, so they only need to be... - 40.996
Barbecued Meatball And Vegetable Packets
In large bowl, combine beef, onion, egg, catsup, beef bouillon granules and pepper.
Mix lightly and shape into 16 balls.
Grill meatballs, on uncovered grill, over medium-hot briquets 15 to 20 minutes, turning often.
Tear off four 12-inch squares of... - 43.1687
Chinese Mixed Vegetables
This Chinese Mixed Vegetables is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this mouth-watering Chinese Mixed Vegetables with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 42.5518
Chicken And Vegetable Chowder
This Chicken Vegetables Chowder is a perfect appetizer ! Replete with broccoli, mushrooms, corn and creamy potato soup, with thyme seasoning and garlic flavoring, this chicken breasts soup is a must for me before my favorite meals. You are welcome to comment... - 41.7219
Vegetables Tossed In Olive Butter
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Snap off tough ends of asparagus; remove scales from stalks with a knife or vegetable peeler, if desired.
Cut asparagus into 2-inch pieces.
Arrange potato slices in a vegetable steamer over boiling water in a... - 40.3298
1. In a bowl fill water and place shitake mushroom in it, microwave on high for 5 minutes.
2. Take out mushroom from the water, keep broth for making sauce and slice the mushrooms, discard stems.
3. In a bowl take corn starch add in 1 tbsp. of... - 109.358