- » Mushroom Chowder
Mushroom Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom chowder recipes.
Hearty Mushroom Chowder
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add cracked wheat; cook until lightly browned, stirring constantly.
Add broth; bring to a boil.
Stir in bouillon granules.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 50 minutes or until crocked... - 43.7702
Mushroom Shrimp Chowder
1. In a food processor or electric blender jar, combine 1 can soup and shrimp.
2. Blend into a smooth puree.
3. Empty the puree into a saucepan.
4. Pour in the other can of soup and remaining ingredients.
5. Place on a low flame and simmer soup for 10... - 39.576
Ham And Mushroom Chowder
About 30 minutes before supper:
1. In hot butter, in large saucepan, saute onions until tender. Add soup and milk; stir until smooth; then stir in corn.
2. Cut ham into strips; add to soup mixture. Heat over low heat, until thoroughly hot about 20 minutes.... - 28.6949
You May Also Like!
The mushroom shrimp chowder is a flavorful and savory chowder made with cooked shrimps. Cooked with milk and butter, this creamy chowder has added onions in it and is a simply seasoned. Fully flavored and delicious, this mushroom shrimp chowder can be paired... - 44.2711
1) Soak the rice in the meat stock for minimum 1 hour.
2) In a large saucepan, saute the mushrooms and onion in butter for about 5 minutes.
3) Then stir in the boiling stock and bring to a boil.
4) Stir in the carrot, potato cubes,... - 46.8467
Wish to surprise your guests with something extraordinary?. Well, this Mushroom-Shrimp Chowder is all set to perk-up the meal this time. Equally popular with children and adults, this Mushroom-Shrimp Chowder is simply irresistable to make them go drooling! - 36.3485
Saute bacon and onion in a medium-size saucepan until bacon is clear.
Add potatoes and broth.
Cover and simmer until potatoes are tender, about 15 minutes.
Stir in soup, mushrooms and milk.
Dilute if necessary.
Taste for seasoning. - 33.4639
Stir mushroom soup until smooth in a large saucepan; gradually stir in water.
Add remaining soups.
Heat thoroughly, stirring often. (115 calories per serving) - 23.8717
Combine 1/2 cup boiling water and shiitake mushrooms in a bowl; cover and let stand 30 minutes.
Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid.
Discard mushroom stems; slice mushroom caps, and set aside.
Heat olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until... - 36.4773
Mushroom, Barley And Parsley Chowder
In a 3-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine mushrooms, garlic, and onion.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Cut up tomatoes; add tomatoes and their liquid, broth, water, barley, and vinegar to cooker.
Cover and cook at low setting until barley is very tender to... - 36.4724
Chicken & Mushroom Chowder
1. Heat water to boiling in a large saucepan; stir in soup mixes until blended, then carrots, celery and green pepper.
2. Heat to boiling; simmer 10 minutes.
3. Stir in chicken and cream; heat very slowly just until bubbly.
4. Ladle into heated soup plates or... - 28.0384
Chicken Crawfish Shrimp Crab And Corn Chowder
Melt butter; saute green onions and mushrooms.
Turn heat to medium-low.
Add cream cheese; stir until mixed well and creamy.
Add corn and soups; stir until well blended.
Add chicken or seafood, seasoning and half and half.
Stir well and cook 25 to 30... - 34.5593
1) In a large saucepan, add mushroom soup and stir in until the soup becomes smooth.
2) Gradually pour in water and blend with the soup.
3) Add the other soups.
4) Place the saucepan over medium heat and heat up thoroughly by frequent... - 34.2699
Mushroom Chowder Recipes By Category