- » Mushroom Cheese Bread
Mushroom Cheese Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom cheese bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom cheese bread recipes.
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
Fry the bacon in an 8 inch glass baking dish on the highest setting for 3 minutes, until the fat is rendered.
Remove and crumble the bacon.
Add the butter to the bacon fat and brown the mushroom caps... - 41.0547
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast
Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast has a fantastic taste. The mushrooms soup and cheese gives the Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast a thrilling taste. Mushroom Cheese Sauce On Toast is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must catch it. - 22.4082
Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms
Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms is easy to cook dish. Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms gets its taste from cheese mixed with eggs flavored lemon juice. Swiss Stuffed Mushrooms is served as appetizer across the globe. - 40.1753
Bacon & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Set Power Select at HIGH.
Remove mushroom stems and finely chop 1 cup; reserve.
In medium glass bowl, heat bacon and onion 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until bacon is crisp, stirring once; drain.
Stir in reserved mushroom stems, bread crumbs, cheese and... - 37.1837
Spinach And Mushroom Salad
Stem spinach leaves and wash and dry well.
Leave in towels in refrigerator until ready to use.
Slice red onion thinly.
Into large salad bowl put spinach leaves, mushrooms, onion, and garbanzo sprouts.
Add a small amount of... - 35.906
Cheese Mushroom Strata
cheese mushroom strata is a baked bread and mushroom recipe. Made with egg and broth combined bread cubs and mushrooms, flavred with mustard and sour cream, this filling bake is assembled ahead of cooking. Chilled overnight to mingle flavors, the cheese... - 36.8745
Portobello Cheese Steaks
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Heat nonstick 12 inch skillet over medium high heat until hot.
Brush both sides of mushrooms using 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Add mushrooms to skillet and cook 5 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
Transfer mushrooms... - 43.4646
Toss mushrooms with half the oil in a 1 1/2-qt.casserole.
Combine the dry ingredients and sprinkle over mushrooms.
Pour the remaining oil over all.
Bake for 25 minutes at 350Â° F. - 26.0126
Sinful Mushroom Salad With Goat Cheese
Would you like to try a salad today that is totally divine in taste? Here's a specially crafted salad recipe just for you. Watch a step by step demo to prepare this Sinful Mushroom Salad with Goat Cheese now. We bet you would want to make this salad again and... - 82.9157
Cheese And Mushrooms On Toast
Clean and wash the mushrooms; dry and finely slice them, then sprinkle them immediately with lemon juice.
Heat 1 tablespoon of butter, add the mushrooms, cover and cook 5 minutes over low heat.
Put the remaining butter in a saucepan, add the flour and make a... - 42.5279
Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms; place 1 piece of cheese in each cavity.
Saute crumbs and chives in butter lightly; add remaining cheese.
Place layer of crumb mixture in buttered casserole; add mush- rooms, cavity side up.
Sprinkle with sherry and remaining crumb... - 32.7317
Cheese & Pepper Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Rinse and dry mushrooms.
2) Cut off the stems and chop them.
3) In a 4-cup measure, mix together bacon, onion, and green pepper.
4) Wrap the mixture using a paper towel and microwave on High for 4 minutes, stirring once.
5) Discard... - 42.8547
Mushroom & Cheese Sandwiches
Place butter in a 9 inch nonmetallic pie plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 7 to 8 minutes (stirring every 3 minutes) or until liquid... - 37.7938
Saute mushrooms in butter; stir in bread crumbs.
Add cheese and salt; mix well.
Pile steamed centers full of stuffing.
Broil just until cheese is melted and tops are lightly browned. - 26.6362
Swiss Cheese And Mushroom Strata
Try this delicious version of Swiss Cheese And Mushroom Strata recipe. I am sure, once you taste this Swiss Cheese And Mushroom Strata, you'll always love to share it with your friends and family! - 37.7372
Mushroom Stuffed With Spinach And Cheese
1) Halve the spinach , thaw at room temperature or in a microwave and drain well.
2) Stir in the beaten egg, bread crumbs, cheese, garlic salt and pepper.
3) Rinse and dry the mushrooms, remove and chop the stems, then stir into the spinach... - 38.5634
Swiss Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1) In a mixing bowl, add the garlic, cheese, egg, bread crumbs, 2 tablespoons softened butter together, blend well.
2) Remove the mushroom stems and place the mushroom caps with the rounded side up over a baking sheet.
3) Apply 1/4 cup melted butter... - 40.3074
Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Mix both cheeses, parsley, basil, paprika, salt, pepper and Tabasco together.
Stuff mushroom caps.
Press two mushroom caps together (to keep stuffing in place) and thread 4 sets on each skewer.
Roll skewers in beaten eggs, then in breadcrumbs.
Place on... - 37.101
Mushroom Cheese Pate
This Mushrom Cheese Pate is an incredible combination of mushroom and cottage cheese ! Its an ideal dish that a weight watcher can gorge on without any qualms! Try this Mushroom Cheese Pate and tell me how you like it! - 38.3747
Sausage & Cheese Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
Place the mushrooms in a shallow dish and drizzle with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Grill or broil the mushroom caps, smooth side facing the fire, for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove and reserve.
Remove the sausage from the casings.
Preheat the oven to 425°F.
In a... - 37.3174
Savory Bread Pudding With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and mushrooms; cook 6 to 7 minutes or until liquid evaporates, stirring frequently. Stir in herbs de Provence, salt, and pepper; cook 1 minute. Spoon into a... - 37.0794
Onion Bake With Mushroom Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in a saucepan; blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually stir in milk.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat until thickened.
Add remaining ingredients except Mushroom-Cheese Sauce and mix well.
Pour into greased 1 1/4-quart casserole.
Set in... - 37.6233
Parmesan Breaded Portobello
1. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Dip mushroom caps, 1 at a time, in egg mixture.
2. Place mushroom caps in skillet, cap side down, cook 10 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, turning every 2 minutes. - 27.8197
Baked Mushrooms And Cheese
Spread mushroom slices on a cookie sheet and heat in a moderate oven until moisture begins to show in pan, 10-15 minutes.
Remove mushrooms and place on paper towels, cover with more paper towels, and press out as much moisture as possible.
Layer the... - 35.9236
Whole Wheat Rolls Filled With Lox Or Mushrooms
Beat the salt into the margarine until fluffy, add the cottage cheese and lemon juice and season with the pepper.
Divide the mixture in half.
Cut the rolls horizontally and remove some of the soft center.
Clean the mushrooms, wash, and slice finely.
Peel and... - 42.6915
Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Hollow out mushroom crowns and chop enough pieces to make 3 tablespoons; cook pieces with onion in oil.
Stir in next 3 ingredients.
Stuff into mushroom crowns; sprinkle with crumbs.
Bake on baking sheet in hot oven (425°) for 6 to 8 minutes or till hot or... - 33.5638
Blue Cheesed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems.
Cook stems and onions in butter till tender but not brown.
Add cheese, 2 tablespoons of the crumbs, and salt and pepper to taste.
Fill mushroom crowns with mixture; sprinkle with remaining crumbs.
Place on baking... - 29.0786
Mushroom And Cheese Casserole
Prepare mushrooms and cut into small pieces.
Heat oil in saucepan and gently fry mushrooms until nearly soft, and remove from pan.
Into the hot oil put thinly sliced onions and cook gently until they are almost cooked to a puree.
Season and add 1 pint of... - 33.8427
Mushroom And Vegetable Strata
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. When the foam subsides, add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, until the liquid they release evaporates, 8 to 10 minutes. Add scallion and spinach and cook until spinach... - 39.0158
Fresh Mushrooms With Cheese
In a greased 2-quart casserole, arrange the mushrooms, cheese, and olives in alternate layers.
Blend together flour, salt, pepper, and half-and-half; pour over the mushrooms.
In a small pan, melt the butter; add the bread crumbs and mix with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 34.9979
Herb Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 375°. Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely. Line up the caps, stem side up, on a greased baking sheet, and sprinkle with a pinch of salt.
2. In a small skillet, heat the melted butter over medium heat. Add the garlic,... - 32.3076
Spinach And Mushroom Casserole
This Spinach Casserole tastes unique ! Try this spinach and mushr4oom bake with irresistible seasonings on a bed of bread crumbs for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Spinach Casserole are welcome ! - 37.2463
Mushrooms And Cheese
Combine the ingredients.
Toast small rounds or squares of bread on only one side.
Spread the mixture on untoasted side and place under the broiler until brown and bubbly, about 5 or 6 minutes.
Makes approximately 2 dozen bite size appetizers.
May be prepared... - 32.6964
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Cheese Mushroom Souffle exudes the tempting flavor of processed american cheese and cream of mushroom soup. This Cheese Mushroom Souffle is a bake and serve variety and goes well with every occasion. Check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Cheese Mushroom... - 41.2958
Basil & Cottage Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with a damp towel, but do not peel.
Remove and chop stems, setting aside the mushroom caps.
Saute stems in one teaspoon (5 ml) of oil for a minute or two in a medium skillet.
Add the bread crumbs, garlic, nuts, herb and cottage cheese.
Add a... - 39.1438
Cream And Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2. Discard stems from mushrooms. Mince and squeeze with a kitchen towel to absorb extra moisture.
3. Take 2 tablespoons melted butter and glaze the caps with it.
4. In a roasting pan keep the... - 44.6083
Cheese, Corn And Mushroom Squares
1. Put all ingredients except eggs and coriander with half the butter in a bowl and mix well.
2. Fold in the beaten eggs, stir well.
3. Pour the mixture in a 9" x 9" baking tray or cake tin, dot remaining butter on top and garnish with coriander.
4. Bake in... - 37.8355
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.4985
Salmon Cheese Casserole With Mushrooms
1) In a bowl, flake fish and remove the bones.
2) Pour in the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3) Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
4) Check seasoning and serve. - 35.5944
Sicilian Breaded Ribeye With Balsamic Sauteed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix together plain bread crumbs, dry oregano, dry thyme, dry parsleym dry onion, powder, granulated garlic, kosher salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
3. Place the rib eye steak... - 121.228
Mushroom Eggs On Toast
This Mushroom Eggs on Toast make a delightful breakfast ! Try this toast topped with mushroom and egg and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Mushroom Eggs on Toast are welcome ! - 33.6899
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 42.7451
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree F.
2. Remove leg from mushrooms, to make place for stuffing.
3. In food processor, add garlic, dill, and mushroom legs. Chop them finely.
4. In a mixing bowl, add mushroom and dill mixture.
5. Drop bread... - 106.166
Cheese & Mushroom Manicotti
Insert metal blade.
Process bread into crumbs; transfer to a large mixing bowl.
Place parsley, onion, and celery in work bowl.
Process, using on-off pulses, until chopped.
Add to bread crumbs.
Chop mushrooms; add to bread crumb mixture.
Change to shredding... - 44.0851
Eggs N Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
These Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce taste amazing ! Try this irresistible egg mixture with toasts for a satiating breakfast. Tell me if you've liked this Eggs and Mushroom in Cheese sauce. - 28.0303
Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
In 2-cup glass measure combine butter and stems.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till tender, about 2 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cheese and crumbs.
Spoon about 7 teaspoon filling into each mushroom cap;... - 31.8017
Crusty Mushroom Toast
Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes nice. Crusty Mushroom Toast should be tried by mushroom lovers. Crusty Mushroom Toast tastes better with sauce and cheese. - 43.6181
Easy Mushroom Pita Pockets
If you are on a weight loss programme, then these mushrooms would definitely help you to lose weight. Here is an excellent video that displays an interesting recipe for mushrooms. These mushroom pita pockets serve as an excellent quick and easy meal that you... - 131.541
Cheese N Mushroom Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, 2 cups crumbs, and remaining ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls, about one heaped teaspoon each.
5. Coat the balls with remaining... - 42.1189
Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Cut ends from mushroom stems.
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop stems finely.
Cook and stir mushroom stems, green onions and garlic in margarine over medium heat until tender, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in remaining ingredients.
Fill mushroom... - 39.355
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Mushroom Cheese Stromboli; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.7671
Zucchini And Mushroom Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the whole wheat bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a large skillet, saute the onion in... - 46.3463
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
1) Remove stems from mushroom arid and chop finely.
2) In a baking dish, fry bacon on highest setting for 3 minutes and then remove from dish and crumble.
3) To the pan drippings add butter and saute mushroom caps for 1-1/2 minute.
4)... - 45.3005
Cheese Mushroom Souffle
Preheat oven to 350°.
In large saucepan melt butter; add cheese.
Cook and stir over low heat till cheese melts.
Add half the soup, bread crumbs, and 1/4 cup milk; stir till blended.
Remove from heat.
Beat egg yolks till thick and lemon-colored; gradually... - 39.076
Mushroom And Cheddar Cheese Burger
Burger with cheese and mushroom sounds great, isn't it. This is an excellent video that presents this versatile recipe that is easy to make and enjoy. The video also updates you with the serving suggestions with meaty Portabella fries and a spicy dip, this... - 111.329
Pate Stuffed Mushrooms
Pate Stuffed Mushrooms has a simple taste. The Bread crumbs add a nice taste to Pate Stuffed Mushrooms. The Pate Stuffed Mushrooms is very easy to prepare. - 29.3115
Bacon Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove mushroom stems and finely chop 1 cup; reserve.
In medium glass bowl, combine bacon and onion.
Heat at high3 to 3 1/2 minutes, or until bacon is crisp; stir once.
Stir in reserved mushroom stems, bread crumbs, cheese and pepper.
Stuff mushroom... - 39.2612
Chicken And Mushrooms With Muenster Cheese
Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
Soak several hours or overnight in 3 beaten eggs.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs; saute with sliced mushrooms in margarine for 10 to 15 minutes.
Place in casserole.
Pour chicken... - 39.6697
Goat Cheese Stuffed Mushroom Caps With Fresh Herbs
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Wash the mushrooms in a large bowl of water, lift them out, and drain them in a colander 15-20 minutes, tossing once or twice until dry.Trim oft the bottom of the stems; carefully remove the stems and set aside.
2. Combine the... - 36.198
Mushrooms Stuffed With Herb Cheese
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 450 degrees.
2) Remove the stems of the mushrooms and chop them. Reserve the caps.
3) With a fork, combine together the chopped mushrooms, cream cheese, basil, parsley, Parmesan cheese and garlic in a... - 40.7947
Toasted Jack Cheese And Mushroom Sandwiches
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter; add mushrooms and cook until liquid evaporates.
Toast bread, butter lightly, place on a baking sheet, and cover each slice with a layer of mushrooms, reserving 1/3 of them for... - 31.9767
Saute mushrooms in butter for 5 to 10 minutes or until crisp-tender; mix with cream cheese and onion.
Add salt, pepper and enough cream to soften.
Toast bread rounds on one side; spread untoasted side with mushroom mixture.
Refrigerate until ready to... - 31.6775
Mushroom And Smoked Cheese Pizza
Preheat the oven according to the directions for the pizza crust you are using.
In a heavy skillet, saute the mushrooms in the oil on high heat, stirring often, until they begin to release their juice.
Add the salt and pepper, sage or dill, and mustard, and... - 39.6977
Mushrooms Stuffed With Walnuts And Feta Cheese
Preheat oven to 400 °F.
Wipe mushroom caps with damp cloth; set aside.
To prepare filling, heat oil and butter in large skillet over medium- high heat until hot; add onion.
Cook, covered, until tender.
Add walnuts and garlic.
Cook and stir 1 minute.
Stir in... - 42.5526
Cheese Mushroom Fondue
1. In a fondue pot melt butter and gently fry mushrooms and onion for 10 minutes.
2. Sprinkle in flour and add milk and bring to the boil, stirring such that thickened.
3. Cook for 2 minutes, add cheese and stir over low heat such that... - 38.8194
Broccoli & Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
These Stuffed Mushrooms are a desire ! Try these mushrooms filled with vegetables, herbs, cheese deliciously blended with sauces and butter. Tell me if you like these stuffed mushrooms. - 41.064
Eggs And Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
1. Take a 1-quart glass measuring pitcher and add mushrooms and butter into it. Microwave for about 2 minutes at High and stir it once during the cooking period.
2. Take a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole and microwave it for about 1 ½ minutes at High.... - 35.4872
Mushroom Scallion Cream Cheese Omelette
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so don't skip it! Here's a quick, easy and tasty option to add to your breakfast menu that's filling, and as always Fit- Foodie style ;) - 0
Cheese Meat Loaf Pinwheel With Spinach Mushroom Filling
Rinse spinach; shake off excess water.
With just the water clinging to leaves, cook spinach until wilted; drain and squeeze out excess moisture.
Chop coarsely and set aside.
In skillet, melt butter over medium heat; cook mushrooms and onion until... - 42.0265
Italian Grilled Mushroom, Cheese And Spinach Panini
Try out this awesome Italian sandwich with goat cheese and arugula. Watch this impressive video that is a really going to make you delightful. This video is a great interesting piece to view. Gear up to make this elegant sandwich and prepare yourself for a... - 107.136
Mushroom & Cheese Stuffed Lobster Tails
1. Place 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a 2-cup bowl. Microwave at 100% (high) 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pars ley; set aside.
2. Remove cooked meat from lobster tails. Cut meat in chunks and reserve shells... - 34.8804
Cheesy Mushroom Slice
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan, add bacon and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Stir in mushrooms, spring onions and green and red peppers and cook for 5 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft.
2. Cut bread slices into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces (a).... - 34.8823
Cream Of Mushroom, Broccoli And Cheese Casserole
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. First, cook broccoli then drain, in lightly greased 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish spoon the broccoli, set aside
3. Also combine soup, 1/2 cup cheese, milk, mayonnaise, eggs, and red pepper,... - 39.9403
Baked Mushrooms In Cheese Sauce
Remove stems from mushrooms; chop coarsely.
Fry salt pork in saucepan over low heat until all fat is rendered; remove pork from pan.
Add chopped mushrooms.
Cook over medium heat until all fat is absorbed; set aside.
Combine White Sauce and 3/4 cup cheese;... - 37.1147
Smoked Mozzarella With Pickled Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 475°. Butter a small heatproof platter or glass pie dish.
2. Drain mushrooms, discarding juices. Place mushrooms in center of platter. Arrange overlapping slices of cheese in concentric circles on top.
3. Bake 4 to 5 minutes, or until... - 24.586
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
In mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sausage, eggs and enough bread crumbs to bind the mixture.
With a teaspoon, gently fill each mushroom cap to a slight dome shape.
Bake at 350° in a shallow pan with a small amount of white wine or sherry.
Bake until... - 26.7213
Cheesy Mushroom Soup
Cheesy Mushroom Soup is a delicious appetizer that you would love to prepare on every party. Try this soup dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 39.1962
Bacon And Cheddar Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Place a large frying pan on medium low flame. Drop bacon strips in it and fry until brown. Take bacon out of the pan, leaving bacon fat behind.
2. Crumble or finely chop bacon strips and set aside.
3. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
4. Clean... - 99.7331
Stuffed Mushroom Morsels
1. Separate stems from mushrooms.
2. Chop enough stems to get 1/2 cup.
3. In an 8-inch round baking dish, heat bacon and onion at High for 5 to 6 minutes until bacon is crisp and onion is tender; stir occasionally; drain excess fat.
4. In a... - 44.608
Ham & Parmesan Stuffed Mushrooms
Chop stems and mix pieces with cup of fine bread crumbs, ham mixture, and a little milk or cream, being careful not to get mixture too wet.
Stuff mushroom caps with mixture; sprinkle each with Parmesan cheese.
Put into oven and broil for 15... - 22.496
Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2) Remove cap to clean the mushrooms and reserve the stems.
3) In a large deep skillet, cook sausage over medium high heat until evenly brown.
4) Drain the liquid and set the sausage aside.
5) In a medium... - 37.9898
Hobbit Mushroom Pudding
Melt margarine in a skillet and saute onions, celery, and mushrooms for 5 minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and mix well.
Combine bread cubes, rice, and Parmesan cheese; and stir into vegetable mixture.
Spoon into a greased baking dish.
Beat together milk,... - 38.0638
Olive Onion Cheese Bread
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
Cut bread in half lengthwise; place on an ungreased baking sheet.
Spread with cheese mixture.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Cut each half of bread into eight slices. - 31.399
Stuffed Cheese Bread
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut bread into 1 1/2-inch-thick slices, being careful not to cut through bottom of loaf.
Cut loaf lengthwise across top perpendicular to slices, being careful not to cut through bottom.
Combine cheese, butter, mushrooms, onion,... - 39.1253
Parmesan Sole With Mushrooms
1. Place mushrooms, onion and margarine in 1-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high about 2 minutes or until onion is crisp-tender; stir.
2. If fish fillets are large, cut into 4 serving pieces, pat dry. Arrange fish, thickest parts to outside... - 30.1539
This Mushroom Parmesan is simply awesome ! Try these mushroom bakes lightly filled with irresistible cheese , garlic bread crums and herb seasonings for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this mushroom Parmesan are welcome ! - 36.7074
Wild Mushroom Bruschetta With Chevre
The wild mushroom bruschetta with chevre is an exotic and wonderfully flavored dish that can be served as a side or enjoyed as a snack. The wild mushrooms are cooked with shallots and garlic and herbed with parley. Served on crusty french bread with the... - 47.131
Stuffed Mushroom Marvel
1) Place the bread cubes in water, squeeze dry, then shred. Add the eggs, ricotta, garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
2) Stuff the mushrooms with the mixture and place on a lightly oiled baking dish, cap side down. Sprinkle with Parmesan and bake at... - 25.8872
In skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat; cook mushrooms, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
In bowl, whisk together eggs and sour cream; stir in mushrooms, cheese, bread crumbs, onions, parsley, salt and pepper.
Pour into... - 34.1102
Stuffed Mushroom Croustades
Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
With a rolling pin flatten bread.
With a 1 1/2-inch cookie cutter cut 24 rounds.
Into miniature muffin cups press bread rounds.
Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown.
Remove from pan.
Wash mushrooms and pat dry with... - 39.648
Baked Stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms well. Remove stems and carve out a portion of the center of each mushroom. Finely chop stems and carvings and set aside.
In a large skillet, saute mushroom caps for 2 to 4 minutes in 2 tablespoons of the butter or margarine. Remove caps and... - 33.6621
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf
Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf made using this recipe is an experience by itself. This Cottage Cheese Celery Loaf is surely going to make you famous amongst your friends once they taste it. Try it right away! - 50.435
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 38.1236
These savory mushrooms are filled or stuffed mushrooms that can be served as snacks or appetizers. Prepared with a filling of cooked bacon with shallots combined with cheese, eggs and breadcrumbs and flavored with herbs of choice, the mushrooms are cooked... - 37.5947