- » Mushroom Cap
Mushroom Cap Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom cap recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom cap recipes.
Parmesan Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms (save for another use).
Simmer mushroom caps in a small amount of water for 2 minutes.
Drain, then invert caps on paper towels.
In a small mixing bowl stir together Neufchatel cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, and... - 45.4815
Veal And Mushroom Caps
Place veal, mushrooms, celery and onion in bowl; set aside.
Place vinegar, garlic, oil, pepper, parsley and 1 bay leaf in small saucepan; bring to boil and cook 5 minutes over medium heat.
Pour hot liquid over veal and vegetables in bowl; marinate 1 hour on... - 35.8884
Marinated Mushroom Caps
Marinated mushroom caps is a simple and easy recipe made with fresh mushrooms. Tossed with a marinade of oil and vinegar, the marinated mushroom caps can be served as appetizers or a side in a meal with salad. - 31.1934
Marinated Mushroom Caps
Remove stems it desired.
In 4 cup glass measure combine all ingredients except mushrooms.
Microwave (high) 3-4 minutes until mixture boils.
Pour over mushrooms.
Chill, covered, several hours, stirring occasionally. - 31.1068
Mushroom Caps Royale
1. Wipe mushrooms clean with a damp cloth; cut off stems close to caps; dry caps on paper toweling. Chop stems fine.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a small skillet; stir in lemon juice. Add mushroom caps and saute, turning several times, 2 to 3 minutes, or... - 30.772
Mushroom Caps Stuffed With Pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Remove mushroom stems, finely chop them, and set aside. Wipe caps with damp cloth and arrange in a shallow baking dish, hollow side up.
3. In a skillet, over medium heat, melt butter; add mushroom stems, garlic, pecans,... - 30.4976
Ham-filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop enough stems to make 1 cup. (Use remainder for another purpose.) Lightly saute caps in melted butter and arrange in a buttered baking pan.
Mix together ham, sour cream, chives, and the 1 cup chopped mushroom stems;... - 28.1391
Cheddar Mushroom Caps
Rinse mushrooms and remove stems.
Sprinkle cavities with salt.
Place a cheese cube in each mushroom cavity.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Place mushrooms on baking sheet; broil 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese bubbles. - 25.5569
Mushroom Cap Recipes By Category