- » Mushroom Cabbage Pie
Mushroom Cabbage Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Mushroom Cabbage Pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Mushroom Cabbage Pie recipes.
Sour Cream Cabbage Pie
1. In 5-quart Dutch oven over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook cabbage, mushrooms, onion, salt, and sugar until vegetables are tender, about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare piecrust mix as label directs. Roll half of... - 31.6756
Cabbage Mushrooms Rolls
1. For filling: Heat wok over high heat with 1 1/2 tablespoons oil. Add ginger and garlic, stirring for 10-15 seconds. Add vegetables and continue to stir for 2 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cornstarch; mix well. Thicken with cornstarch. Set aside... - 29.201
Baked Vegetable Pie
1. Separate leaves from cabbage and boil in salted water for a short time. Remove when half done. Drain.
2. Set aside the large leaves and chop the remaining cabbage.
3. Chop mushrooms and spring onions with tender leaves.
4. Prepare scrambled eggs with eggs... - 46.2799
Russian Vegetable Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In skillet, 1 tablespoon of the oil and sautÃ© the cabbage until wilted, for 7 minutes.
3) Do not overcook.
4) Add the dill and transfer the cabbage mixture to a large bowl.
5) In the skillet, heat... - 47.1915
Onion And Nut Pie
Place the carrots in a large saucepan with a little water and cook for 5 minutes.
Drain off the water and add the onions to the pan.
Cover and cook over gentle heat for 5 minutes, stirring often to prevent them from sticking or browning.
Add the mushrooms and... - 46.173
Streamlined Chinese Chicken
Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 43.1778
Asian Chicken With Vegetables
1. Remove skin and bones from chicken breasts; slice meat into long thin strips.
2. Place soy sauce in pie plate; dip chicken strips into sauce; brown quickly in salad oil or peanut oil in large frying pan.
3. Stir just enough unsweetened pineapple juice into... - 34.8051
Korean Hot Beef Soup
1) Freeze the steak for about 30 minutes so that it can be sliced easily.
2) Cut the steak into paper-thin slices of about 1-inch length.
3) In a pie plate, mix together garlic, soy sauce, ginger, mustard and sesame oil. Add in the beef slices... - 44.9602