- » Mushroom Butter
Mushroom Butter Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom butter recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom butter recipes.
Mushrooms In Butter
Mushrooms In Butter is a wonderful vegetable dish that can fit into any meal plan. I think they taste best poured over some roast beef!! Yummm! Don't miss this Mushrooms in Butter recipe! - 36.8088
Mushrooms With Herbed Butter
1. Wash and slice the mushrooms while removing the stems.
2. In a pan, heat about 2 oz of butter and cook the mushrooms slowly until it turns soft. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cool at room temperature and chill the... - 36.4981
Mushrooms Browned In Butter
1) Till the butter has turned foamy, heat it.
2) Add in the mushrooms and fry them for nearly 3 minutes, occasionally shaking the pan.
3) Add the seasoning and on fresh bread or toast, spoon the preparation.
4) Serve immediately. - 30.855
Mushroom Butter Rounds
1 Blend butter or margarine, watercress, and salt in a small bowl.
2 Cut 2 rounds from each slice of bread with a 1 1/2-inch cutter to make 32 in all; spread with watercress butter. Brush mushroom slices with lemon juice to keep them white; place one on each... - 26.059
You May Also Like!
Mushrooms In Garlic Butter
1) In a medium-sized dish, melt the butter in the microwave power full, for 1 minute.
2) Stir in the garlic, lemon juice and black pepper, microwave for another 1 minute.
3) Stir in the mushrooms, until thoroughly coated in the butter.
4) Allow to... - 35.6646
Sauteed Butter Mushrooms With Garlic
Clean and slice mushrooms.
Place in 8-inch microproof dish.
Add garlic and butter.
Cover with waxed paper and cook on 90 (saute) 4 to 5 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes. - 21.1583
Sauteed Butter Mushrooms
Rinse, pat dry, and slice fresh mushrooms (makes about 5 cups), or drain canned mushrooms; set aside.
Sauté onion in butter in a large skillet for 2 minutes.
Add mushrooms, salt, and pepper; sauté for 3 minutes. - 22.3464
Mushrooms In Garlic Butter
1. Place butter in 1-quart casserole. Heat on Full Power for 45 seconds to 1 minute 15 seconds, or until melted.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on Full Power for 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. - 26.4046
1) Take a roasting bag and keep the mushrooms in it along with a dollop of butter and then tie it with a string.
2) Cook on power for 1-1/2 minutes or until mushrooms are done.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and serve hot. - 25.7143
Homemade Sauteed Butter Mushrooms
1. Wash and scrub mushrooms clean then stem and slice thinly.
2. In a medium (1 ½ quart ) microwaveable casserole or dish, combine mushrooms, garlic and butter.
3. Cook for about 7 minutes, until soft, stirring occasionally.... - 32.1959
Mushroom Butter is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare for your loved ones. Try this Mushroom Butter; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 25.3369
Sauteed Mushroom Butter With Parsley
1. Trim stems of small and tender mushrooms or remove stems completely if mushrooms are large.
2. In a skillet, melt the butter, over a medium high flame.
3. Add mushrooms and sauté for 3 minutes until lightly browned.
4. Remove... - 39.1858
This Mushroom Stuffing is a delicious addition to the basic bread stuffing ! There can never be a better treat for mushroom lovers ! Try out this mushroom stuffing and tell me if you like it ! - 14.5265
Mushrooms With Lemon Herb Butter
Combine softened butter, garlic, lemon rind, parsley and chives.
Remove stems from mushrooms, dot mushrooms with butter, cook on barbecue plate until heated through and butter melted. - 25.3252
Butter Savory Mushrooms
1) In a 2-quart casserole add mushrooms, onion, and water. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cook covered on 100% power (high) for 6 to 8 minutes stirring twice until mushrooms are cooked.
3) Drain and keep aside.
4) Add butter or margarine, dry sherry, limejuice,... - 39.7148
Mushroom Butter Recipes By Category