- » Mushroom And Chive
Mushroom And Chive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom and chive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom and chive recipes.
Mushrooms With Chives
Trim stalks of mushrooms.
Melt butter in pan, add mushrooms and toss over high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper, stir in chives. - 21.167
Chives & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Wash the mushrooms use a paper towel to par dry.
3) Take off the stems and chop the mushrooms. Set the caps aside.
4) In margarine, sate the chopped mushroom stems and chives for about 1... - 42.1752
Marinated Mushrooms With Chives
1) Choose fresh, bite-size mushrooms.
2) Rinse thoroughly.
3) Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the mushrooms.
4) Marinate several hours at least, turning once in a while.
5) Drain and serve by holding on... - 34.6446
Chives Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Rinse mushrooms and pat dry using paper towel.
2) Take out the stems and chop.
3) Keep the caps aside.
4) Preheat hot at 425Â°c.
5) In a skillet heat margarine and sautÃ© chives and chopped stems for 1 minute.
6) Transfer mixture... - 41.7242
Thyme & Chives Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash mushrooms and remove stems; chop stems finely and reserve the caps.
3. Following directions on the package, cook spinach and drain well.
4. Add chopped mushroom stems and remaining ingredients... - 45.8339
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 118.874
Mushroom Chive Bisque
In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until limp.
Add flour, mustard, and salt. Cook for an additional minute.
Pour in the chicken broth and cook over low to medium heat until the soup thickens.
Add the half and half, sherry, and chives and heat to... - 34.3825
Chives & Cream Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove the stems.
Arrange the caps hollow side up on baking sheets.
Chop the stems fine to make about 2 cups.
Saute the chopped stems in the butter in a large skillet over low heat for... - 41.5285
Mushroom And Chive Soup
1. In a small saucepan, add 1 cup stock.
2. Bring the stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and add porcini mushrooms if using.
4. Allow the mushrooms to stand in the hot stock for at least 10 minutes to soften.
5. Drain the... - 49.703
Chive Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a saucepan, put together celery, mushrooms, bouillon and onion; cook for about 5 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix poultry seasonings, chives and white pepper.
4.... - 38.7056
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 45.3778
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 83.1649
Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms
These Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms are not only tasty but filling too ! Why don't you try out these Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms for your weekend meals ? Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 37.9431
Mushroom Liver Pate
Melt butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
Add mushrooms and onions; saute 10 minutes, until all moisture has evaporated.
Stir in liverwurst spread, brandy, chives and flavor enhancer.
Spoon into a serving bowl.
Chill. - 28.9833
Baked Spinach With Chives
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cream cheese; stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole; top with cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or... - 29.4543
Creamy Chive Dip
Place cottage cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Stir in chives, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
Serve as a dip with celery, mushrooms, zucchini, or cucumbers.
Cover and chill any remaining... - 26.8355
Chicken With Chive Dumplings
In a large saucepan, thoroughly brown chicken on all sides in vegetable oil; drain fat. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic lightly. Return chicken to pan. Add peas and carrots and sauce. Simmer covered, over low heat 40... - 30.5027
Chicken With Chives
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl mix together, mushroom, chives and parsley.
3) Place the mushroom mixture in a baking pan.
4) Place the chicken over the mushrooms.
5) Gently stream the lemon juice over the chicken.
6) Dredge the... - 47.666
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 40.1734
Green Beans With Chives
1) Cook the beans in some salted water until just tender.
2) In a heavy skillet melt butter and add almonds. Lightly toast them. Add salt and chives to the pan. Shake the pan to mix and coat.
3) Sprinkle them on the beans.
4) Serve the... - 33.3083
Simple Chicken A La King
Add chicken a la king to hot prepared mushrooms in a chafing dish.
Stir in wine and chives and heat through.
To serve: spoon hot chicken mixture over warm buttered waffles - 22.3958
Steak Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the horseradish, chives, steak, garlic salt and pepper together.
3) Discard the mushroom stems and stuff the mushrooms caps with the steak mixture.
4) In a shallow baking dish, place the... - 37.5022
Simple Wild Mushroom Sauté
Mushroom can be cooked in different style and flavor. This dish from the kitchen of Chef Keith Snow is a very popular one and liked by all. A combination of butter, chives and shallots stirred into mushroom gives it one of its kind exotic taste that you won't... - 102.047
The thing that I love about stuffed mushrooms is that: 1) they’re delicious and 2) the possibilities are endless with different ingredients! This version is creamy and delicious. Once you have one you won’t be able to stop… I promise - 0
Cream Of Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1. In a pan, heat half the butter to saute mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes over medium flame.
2. Add in stocks followed by mushrooms and onions.
3. Further, add crushed sesame seeds and leftover butter.
4. Heat until butter melts, stirring... - 47.4313
Cream Of Wild Mushroom Soup
1. Bring a kettle to the boil, then pour the water over the dried porcini just to cover. Heat half the butter in a saucepan, then gently sizzle the onion, garlic and thyme for 5 mins until softened and starting to brown. Drain the porcini, reserving the... - 36.2526
Wild Mushroom Soup With Thyme
1 Pulse the white mushrooms in about 4 small batches in a food processor, to finely chop them, stopping before they clump. Roughly hand-chop the shiitakes, and pulse them the same way.
2. Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-high heat; toss in the... - 35.6359
Creamy Wild Mushroom Soup
1. In a strainer, place wild mushrooms and rinse them well under cold running water.
2. In a large bowl, transfer mushrooms and keep aside.
3. In a medium size saucepan, boil 1 cup of chicken broth and pork.
4. Pour the broth and the pork over... - 48.0277
Scalloped Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; cut each mushroom into halves.
Cook for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter.
Arrange alternate layers of tomatoes and mushrooms in glass baking dish.
In a saucepan blend 3 tablespoons butter and the flour; add... - 39.8139
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 139.104
Fresh Mushroom Salad
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 minute.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over mushrooms and chives; toss. - 33.0171
Seasoned Sauteed Mushrooms
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add seasoned mushrooms and saute until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with chives. - 20.5644
Mushrooms Stewed With Wine
Wash and peel the mushrooms, trim the stalks.
Cut up the bacon into small pieces and cook in a saucepan 15 min. Add the mushrooms, chives and parsley and a little salt.
Moisten with white wine or cider, dredge lightly with flour and stew very gently until the... - 27.9634
Mushrooms With Sour Cream
Wipe mushrooms and trim stems, do not peel, slice thinly and evenly.
In a salad bowl, combine sour cream, milk, lemon juice, salt and pepper and mix well.
Add mushrooms and baste, sprinkle with chives. - 33.0718
Cold Mushroom Soup
Chop the mushrooms very finely and simmer together with the chives or spring onions in the white stock for 10 minutes only.
Blend the cornflour with the milk, add to the soup and cook until thickened.
Taste and season well.
When quite cold, stir in the... - 37.1963
Shrimp And Mushroom Sauce
Substitute 1 cup cream for 1 cup milk in the recipe for Mushroom Sauce on.
Add 1 cup cooked or canned shrimp and 1 tsp. chopped chives with the mushroom caps. - 15.8681
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the French bread in half lengthways. Cut a scoop out of the soft middle of each, leaving a thick border all the way round.
2. Brush the bread with oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 6-8 minutes,... - 37.4222
1) Rinse and dry the mushrooms. Slice the mushrooms thinly.
2) In a heavy metal pan, melt the butter. Once the butter browns slightly in colour add in the sliced mushrooms.
3) Saute the mushrooms over a high flame, while stirring constantly, for about... - 40.6927
Mushrooms With Herbed Butter
1. Wash and slice the mushrooms while removing the stems.
2. In a pan, heat about 2 oz of butter and cook the mushrooms slowly until it turns soft. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cool at room temperature and chill the... - 36.4981
Watercress And Mushroom Salad
Combine the mushroom slices, parsley, and chives in a small bowl.
Blend together the oil, lemon juice, mustard, pepper, and salt and add to the mushrooms.
Toss well together.
Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Put the watercress in a large salad bowl, add... - 39.797
Put the mushrooms in a dish with the oil, lemon juice and coriander seeds. Let them marinate for an hour or two or in the fridge overnight.
Remove the mushrooms from the marinade with a slotted spoon and place in a shallow dish. Brush with the marinade and... - 26.9047
Watercress And Mushroom Salad
Wash, trim and pat dry watercress and lettuce leaves and tear into bite size pieces.
Place in a salad bowl, cover and chill for 30 minutes.
Wipe mushrooms, trim the stems and slice thinly into a bowl and add walnut kernels.
Combine oil in a jar with vinegar,... - 37.8549
Mushroom Sauce For Meatloaf
Heat oil in frying pan.
Add mushrooms, onion and eggplant; cover and cook 10 minutes over low heat.
Add beef stock, chives and season well; bring to boil.
Mix cornstarch with water; stir into sauce and cook 4 to 5 minutes over low heat. - 35.8089
Carrot And Mushroom Casserole
Melt butter in a large saucepan.
Saute onion until tender.
Add carrots and tomato paste.
Cook for 1 minute.
Blend in water and stock cube.
Bring to the boil.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms, sherry, spices and seasonings.
Simmer for a... - 41.1272
Mushrooms Stewed In Wine
Saute mushrooms in hot olive oil with chives, fennel seeds, and parsley for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cook, covered, over low heat for 5 minutes. - 35.3828
Borlotti Bean And Mushroom
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil in it. Stir in shallots and saute until tender.
2) Now, put mushrooms and garlic in the pan and saute for about 2 minutes. Stir oregano and borlotti beans and heat gently.
3) Add seasonings as required.
4)... - 38.4994
Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms; place 1 piece of cheese in each cavity.
Saute crumbs and chives in butter lightly; add remaining cheese.
Place layer of crumb mixture in buttered casserole; add mush- rooms, cavity side up.
Sprinkle with sherry and remaining crumb... - 32.7317
1) Take mushrooms, uniform in size.
2) Chop their stems by removing it from the wiped mushrooms.
3) Mince both the chives and parsley.
4) Take a bowl and mix Worcestershire sauce, chopped mushrooms, minced chives and parsley together.
5) Fill... - 45.5283
Marinated Mushrooms And Olives
1) In a large bowl, add all the ingredients, mix well and set aside to marinate overnight.
2) Drain well, then serve or store in refrigerator for1 week.
3) Serve in a nice plate. - 31.7924
Savory Chilled Mushroom Bowl
1) In a bowl add soup, milk, and seasoning. Blend together.
2) Refrigerate to chill for 4 hours.
3) Serve in chilled bowls.
4) Garnish sour cream on top. - 34.9918
Wild Mushroom Soup
If wild mushroom is your favorite than there is no escaping this smooth and velvety smooth from Chef Keith Snow. It’s the deep and earthy flavor of this soup that distinguishes it from other. This rich soup would be a perfect delight to be served for... - 115.538
Appease your growling stomach with this impressively delicious recipe for Mushrooms Polonaise. Believe, this Mushrooms Polonaise doesn't take much of your time, but is appetizingly inviting to indulge your taste-buds! - 49.0695
Tomato Mushroom Soup
Saute leek, celery and garlic in butter until softened.
Dice 8 ounces of the mushrooms and add, cooking quickly to brown slightly.
Add tomatoes, stock, vermouth, tomato paste and seasonings.
Stir well, add bouquet garni, cover, bring to gentle boil, lower... - 41.7208
Cut 3 inch rounds from each slice of bread.
Coat the inside of muffin tins with soft butter.
Fit rounds into tins and bake at 400Â°F for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
Remove and cool, (can be done day before, store in an airtight container).
Melt 1/4... - 42.8861
Courgette And Mushroom Cream
1) In a deep microwavable container, place together celery, onion and butter
2) Put the lid on and cook for 4 minutes, stirring once.
3) Stir in the courgettes, mushroom soup and seasoning and mix together well.
4) Put the lid on and cook for 10-12... - 40.7737
Baked Ricotta Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 180°C / 360°F / Gas 4. Line a baking tray with nonstick baking paper. Set aside.
2. To make filling, place ricotta cheese, tomatoes, onion, basil, chives, lemon juice and black pepper to taste in a bowl. Mix to combine.
3. Spoon filling... - 37.0163
Wild Mushroom Soup
Wild mushroom soup is a savory starter that can be prepared in one day advance. For making this soup, you can use any kind of wild mushrooms such as shiitake, or portabello. Just add little cream to the soup at the end of the cooking and make your soup super... - 107.422
Baked Mushrooms Suisse
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Brush the bottom of baking dish with butter.
3) Remove the stems of the mushrooms.
4) In a blender, place together mushroom stems, cheese, toast, parsley and seasonings.
5) Blend the cheese at high speed... - 44.2615
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side... - 37.4481
Traditional Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Melt butter in a saucepan; sauté mushrooms over medium heat stirring often.
Add stock and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain mushrooms; reserve stock.
Puree mushrooms and return to stock.
In a small saucepan, melt butter; whisk in flour until absorbed - 35.0825
Cottage Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; hollow out part of center, leaving cap intact.
In small mixing bowl, combine remaining ingredients except paprika.
Place 1 teaspoon cottage cheese mixture in each cap.
Place filled mushrooms, cap-side down, on ungreased cookie... - 34.8132
Sole In Mushroom Sauce
"Combine soup mix, sour cxeam, fines herbes, wine and lemon juice In small bowl.
Melt butter in electric frypan; heat to 225 degrees.
Pour sour cream mixture over sole; season with salt and pep- per.
Reduce heat; simmer, covered, for 7 minutes or... - 35.9238
If you want to make restaurant-like risotto, here is a perfect recipe for you. Mushroom risotto is quite a popular preparation, which you too can prepare by yourself. Watch the video and follow the easy steps to serve warm plates of mushroom risotto on your... - 132.334
Slice mushrooms into large shallow glass or pottery baking dish.
Combine oil, vinegar, onion, green onions, chives, parsley, chervil, tarragon, thyme, salt, pepper, cayenne and garlic and pour over mushrooms.
Let stand at room temperature 2 hours, stirring... - 43.0436
Buckwheat Mushroom Pilaf
1) Use a frying pan with a tight fitting lid to heat oil over medium-high heat and sautÃ© the vegetables, when they are ready.
2) In the food processor, use the metal blade to mince parsley in the work bowl. Pulse on/off until finely minced.
3) Add... - 46.3352
Roasted Mushroom Risotto
You can now replicate the lovely Mushroom Risotto served at your favorite resturant, right at home. Chef Mark guides you step by step on how to make the simple and easy dish perfectly. Follow him religiously and you will never go wrong with this recipe. - 133.486
Chicken And Mushroom Pie
1) Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2) In a large pan, add the chicken, water, onion, carrot, parsley and giblets. Allow to a boil, then lower the heat, and simmer covered for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
3) Remove the chicken and cool . Strain the... - 46.9036
Clam And Mushroom Soup
Cook leeks, garlic and tarragon in butter, covered, until leeks are soft.
Sprinkle with flour; cook, stirring, 3 minutes.
Drain clam liquor into a 2-cup measure, adding water to measure 2 cups.
Gradually stir into leek mixture with vermouth and mushroom... - 44.9923
Pecan Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Take a damp towel and clean mushrooms with it.
2) Remove stems from mushrooms and reserve for later.
3) Take a large skillet and heat 2 tablespoons oil in it.
4) Add mushroom caps and saute for about 3 minutes on each side.
5) Remove... - 47.6453
Romano Shrimp Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400° F.
2. Wash and clean the mushrooms. Pat dry.
3. Take away the stems and keep for later use. Keep the mushroom caps aside.
4. In a mixing bowl, add shrimp, soft cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic... - 39.5339
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
1. Clean mushrooms, separating caps and stems. Slice half of the caps crosswise into 1/8" slices. Chop stems and remaining caps.
2. Melt butter and saute mushrooms, garlic and celery until just tender, about 3 minutes.
3. Combine mushrooms with stock and... - 38.3415
Broccoli Mushroom Soup
Broccoli Mushroom Soup is a delicious recipe for any weekday dinner. If you want to come out of your bland diet, this creamy soup can be your savior. I prepared after coming across the recipe in a regular blog. The broccoli puree with diced mushrooms,... - 43.6712
Spiced And Marinated Mushrooms
Trim mushrooms and break off stems.
Thinly slice caps and stems.
Combine in a bowl with onions, shallots and chives. - 26.4451
In medium bowl combine oil, vinegar, mustard, parsley, garlic, sweetener, chives, salt, and pepper.
Mix well, add mushrooms, and let marinate overnight.
Divide evenly. - 30.8947
Simple Marinated Mushroom Salad
Thinly slice the mushrooms and celery and place in a mixing bowl.
Add onion, mustard, vinegar and oil.
Season well with salt and pepper, add chives and mix well.
Pack in a sealable container and refrigerate until using. - 32.5768
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Carefully peel skin from mushroom caps.
Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl.
2.Brush tops of mushrooms with garlic butter, place top-side down on hot barbecue flatplate and cook over the hottest part of the... - 34.9006
In a skillet melt butter and saute mushrooms until well-browned.
Add lemon juice; stir in flour, then cream.
Cook, stirring, until slightly thick.
Allow to cool.
Remove crusts from bread and with a rolling pin, roll each slice until quite... - 35.7156
Raw Mushroom Salad
1. Place mushrooms in a bowl. To make marinade, combine oil, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic and chilli powder in a screwtop jar. Shake well and pour over mushrooms. Toss and leave to marinate for 2-3 hours, tossing from time to time.
2. Gently fold through... - 33.5916
1. Saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes in the butter or margarine while you mix the crumbs, chives, parsley, salt, celery salt, nutmeg and cayenne.
2. Turn the mushrooms and fat into the bowl with the other ingredients. Toss lightly to mix.
3. Use in turkey,... - 28.8831
1. Arrange mushrooms in a shallow bowl large enough to hold them all in a single layer.
2. Combine French dressing, creme fratche, garlic, parsley and chives in a bowl. Whisk until well mixed. Pour dressing over the mushrooms, cover bowl and refrigerate for... - 29.6293
Char Grilled Mushrooms And Toast
1. Preheat barbecue to a medium heat. Brush mushrooms with oil and cook on lightly oiled barbecue for 4-5 minutes or until cooked. Brush both sides of the bread with remaining oil and cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden.
2. Rub one side of each... - 31.6716
1. To make filling, place bacon in a microwave-safe dish and cook on HIGH (100%) for 1 minute. Add eggs, butter, milk, chives, parsley and black pepper to taste and mix to combine. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes, stirring with a fork every minute.
2.... - 33.4981
Ham-filled Mushroom Caps
Remove stems from mushrooms and finely chop enough stems to make 1 cup. (Use remainder for another purpose.) Lightly saute caps in melted butter and arrange in a buttered baking pan.
Mix together ham, sour cream, chives, and the 1 cup chopped mushroom stems;... - 27.9185
Button Mushroom Sauce
1) Take a glass dish and add mushrooms, lemon juice, water, and butter, cover, and cook for 5-6 minutes.
2) Season to taste.
3) Pour fresh cream.
4) Mix well and cook on power for 3 minutes.
5) Garnish with chopped chives and serve. - 37.3547
Egg And Mushroom Salad
1. Wash lettuce leaves and tear into pieces.
2. Arrange lettuce, tomatoes, egg slices, mushrooms, chives and avocado in serving bowl.
3. Mix together garlic, vinegar and orange juice and pour over salad just before serving. - 37.5247
Cream Of Mushroom Soup
Method Wipe mushrooms with a damp cloth.
PurÂ£e them in a blender or work them through a food mill.
Then heat the stock, add mushroom puree, bring to a boil and simmer 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the arrowroot paste and bring just to a boil.
The soup should have... - 25.5104
Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Twist stems from mushrooms.
Reserve for another use.
Mix cream cheese, sour cream, chives and salt together.
Spoon into mushrooms.
Cover mushrooms with bacon.
Tuck ends underneath.
Arrange in baking pan.
Bake in 350°F (180°C) oven for about 20 minutes, or... - 38.0293
Potato And Mushroom Casserole
Boil the potatoes for 20 minutes.
Drain, remove from casserole, and leave to one side.
Heat the butter in the casserole and saute the mushrooms and scallions for five minutes.
Add the flour and stir in the milk gradually.
Season with salt, pepper and... - 38.9608
Fried Sole And Mushrooms
1. Tell the fishmonger to remove of the fish from both sides.
2. Use scissor and trim the fins. Roll the fish in seasoned flour and shake off the extra seasoning on the top.
3. In a frying pan, heat the butter and add the fish. Cook for... - 39.0839
Asparagus Mushroom Omelets
Asparagus mushroom omelet is a savory and delicious omelet recipe. Served for breakfast along with toasts, it would make a lovely start to the day. Herbed with chives and parsley, the vegetables and mushrooms in it make it quite filling. - 35.1028
Stuffed Fresh Mushrooms
Carve stems out of each mushroom and save stems for another use, if desired. To clean mushrooms, wipe with a damp cloth (do not place under running water). Sprinkle with lemon juice to prevent discoloration and set on paper towels or a clean cloth to... - 33.1483
Mushroom Roll Ups
Cook mushrooms in 3 tablespoons butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until tender.
Reduce heat to low; add flour.
Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add half-and-half; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until... - 45.0719
Savory Chilled Mushroom Bowl
Savory Chilled Mushroom Bowl is easy to make recipe. Savory Chilled Mushroom Bowl gets its taste from soup mixed with milk and cream. Savory Chilled Mushroom Bowl is inspired by many food joints. - 27.1615
Mushroom Lover's Pate
I love mushrooms and this Mushroom Lover's Pate is one of my sweethearts. Not so spicy, not so hot the Mushroom Lover's Pate is quite an easy dish to prepare. Why donâ€™t you add this to your menu tonight? - 43.2627
Mushroom Sauce With Wine And Brandy
1. Trim the mushrooms and place the trimmings in a saucepan with 1/2 cup of the wine and simmer, covered for 15 minutes. Strain and reserve the liquid.
2. Slice the mushrooms and saute in a pan with 1 tablespoon of the butter and add the lemon juice. Take the... - 37.576
Bacon And Mushroom Quiche
The bacon and mushroom quiche is a microwaved quiche. Prepaerd with bacon, mushrooms and cooked with a layer of half and half and egg mix, the bacon and mushroom quiche is cooked in a pie shell and served hot. - 44.0401
Jackie Alliss's Mushrooms CrÃ¨me Fraiche
1) In a saucepan, put the oil, onions, white wine, salt and pepper and brandy (if using).
2) Bring the contents to a boil and then gently simmer over low heat for about 5 minutes or till the onions are tender and transparent.
3) To the pan, add the... - 42.8755
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the scallions and oil or butter.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the scallions are tender.
Stir in the flour and mix well.
Stir in the mushrooms, yogurt, parsley, sherry extract, pepper, and nutmeg.
Mix... - 43.5158
Club Steaks With Mushrooms
1. Wipe the steaks with a damp cloth, trim away any excess fat and dry both the sides on paper towels
2. Wipe the mushrooms and trim the base of the their stems; slice the caps and stems thinly
3. Peel the garlic clove, halve it nad rub them... - 41.9636
Mushroom Yogurt Bisque
1. In a saucepan or soup pot, melt the butter or margarine over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and mushrooms. SautÃ© them until tender and liquid of mushrooms has evaporated.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the mushrooms and sautÃ© for 2 minutes until... - 46.4695