- » Mushroom And Chive
Mushroom And Chive Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mushroom and chive recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mushroom and chive recipes.
Mushrooms With Chives
Trim stalks of mushrooms.
Melt butter in pan, add mushrooms and toss over high heat 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown.
Season with salt and pepper, stir in chives. - 21.2132
Mushroom Chive Bisque
In a large saucepan, saute mushrooms in butter until limp.
Add flour, mustard, and salt. Cook for an additional minute.
Pour in the chicken broth and cook over low to medium heat until the soup thickens.
Add the half and half, sherry, and chives and heat to... - 32.7178
Chives & Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 425 degrees.
2) Wash the mushrooms use a paper towel to par dry.
3) Take off the stems and chop the mushrooms. Set the caps aside.
4) In margarine, sate the chopped mushroom stems and chives for about 1... - 43.8932
Marinated Mushrooms With Chives
1) Choose fresh, bite-size mushrooms.
2) Rinse thoroughly.
3) Mix together the remaining ingredients and pour over the mushrooms.
4) Marinate several hours at least, turning once in a while.
5) Drain and serve by holding on... - 34.4868
Chives Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Rinse mushrooms and pat dry using paper towel.
2) Take out the stems and chop.
3) Keep the caps aside.
4) Preheat hot at 425Â°c.
5) In a skillet heat margarine and sautÃ© chives and chopped stems for 1 minute.
6) Transfer mixture... - 43.2352
Thyme & Chives Stuffed Mushrooms
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash mushrooms and remove stems; chop stems finely and reserve the caps.
3. Following directions on the package, cook spinach and drain well.
4. Add chopped mushroom stems and remaining ingredients... - 43.5649
Mushroom Ragout With Garlic Chive Sauce
Why not try this unique mushroom recipe that would surely impress your family and guests. See this great video that shows an excellent recipe for mushroom ragout with garlic chive sauce. The video here also displays wonderful flaming and slicing techniques... - 142.243
Chives & Cream Stuffed Mushrooms
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and remove the stems.
Arrange the caps hollow side up on baking sheets.
Chop the stems fine to make about 2 cups.
Saute the chopped stems in the butter in a large skillet over low heat for... - 39.4743
Chive Mushroom Stuffing
1. In a saucepan, put together celery, mushrooms, bouillon and onion; cook for about 5 minutes until celery is tender-crisp.
2. Drain well and keep aside in a bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix poultry seasonings, chives and white pepper.
4.... - 37.4691
Mushroom And Chive Soup
1. In a small saucepan, add 1 cup stock.
2. Bring the stock to a boil.
3. Remove the stock from the heat and add porcini mushrooms if using.
4. Allow the mushrooms to stand in the hot stock for at least 10 minutes to soften.
5. Drain the... - 47.574
Chive Polenta With Mushroom Ragout
For the polenta, combine the milks, sugar, and salt in a saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
Slowly whisk in the cornmeal.
Reduce the heat to low and continue to cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon, until the mixture... - 43.1946
Garlic And Chive Mashed Potatoes With Gourmet Mushroom Gravy
A delicious veggie recipe for all you veggie lovers watching this video. Check out the delicious Garlic and Chive Mashed Potatoes with Gourmet Mushroom Gravy. A great combination of veggies and gravy. Everyone should definitely try out this recipe. - 84.7572
Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms
These Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms are not only tasty but filling too ! Why don't you try out these Crepes With Fresh Mushrooms for your weekend meals ? Don't forget to tell me how you've enjoyed them ! - 35.598
Mushroom Liver Pate
Melt butter in a skillet over medium low heat.
Add mushrooms and onions; saute 10 minutes, until all moisture has evaporated.
Stir in liverwurst spread, brandy, chives and flavor enhancer.
Spoon into a serving bowl.
Chill. - 27.2247
Creamy Chive Dip
Place cottage cheese in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend or process till smooth.
Stir in chives, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic powder.
Serve as a dip with celery, mushrooms, zucchini, or cucumbers.
Cover and chill any remaining... - 25.3582
Baked Spinach With Chives
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain well.
Add cream cheese; stir until dissolved.
Add lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce and mushrooms.
Pour into buttered 2-quart casserole; top with cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes or... - 29.3256
Chicken With Chive Dumplings
In a large saucepan, thoroughly brown chicken on all sides in vegetable oil; drain fat. Remove chicken and set aside. In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic lightly. Return chicken to pan. Add peas and carrots and sauce. Simmer covered, over low heat 40... - 33.7568
Chicken With Chives
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a bowl mix together, mushroom, chives and parsley.
3) Place the mushroom mixture in a baking pan.
4) Place the chicken over the mushrooms.
5) Gently stream the lemon juice over the chicken.
6) Dredge the... - 45.8057
Cream Of Red Bliss Potatoes With Chanterelle And Chives
Heat oil in large saucepan; add onion, celery, leek, garlic, thyme, marjoram and bay leaf.
Cook until vegetables are tender.
Stir in potatoes and stock.
Bring mixture to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer until potatoes are tender.
Remove bay leaf.
Place soup... - 38.2464
Green Beans With Chives
1) Cook the beans in some salted water until just tender.
2) In a heavy skillet melt butter and add almonds. Lightly toast them. Add salt and chives to the pan. Shake the pan to mix and coat.
3) Sprinkle them on the beans.
4) Serve the... - 31.3862
Japanese Chive Gyoza
Learn how to make delicious and crispy Japanese chive Gyoza dumplings! - 20.3394
Simple Chicken A La King
Add chicken a la king to hot prepared mushrooms in a chafing dish.
Stir in wine and chives and heat through.
To serve: spoon hot chicken mixture over warm buttered waffles - 20.2061
Combine flour, salt, pepper and thyme; roll trout in seasoned flour.
Cook trout in margarine in skillet over low heat until browned on both sides.
Place trout on heated platter; keep hot.
Brown butter in saucepan.
Add mushrooms; saute for 5 minutes.
Add lemon... - 36.0502
Mushrooms With Herbed Butter
1. Wash and slice the mushrooms while removing the stems.
2. In a pan, heat about 2 oz of butter and cook the mushrooms slowly until it turns soft. Season well with salt and pepper.
3. Cool at room temperature and chill the... - 35.649
Steak Stuffed Mushrooms
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, mix the horseradish, chives, steak, garlic salt and pepper together.
3) Discard the mushroom stems and stuff the mushrooms caps with the steak mixture.
4) In a shallow baking dish, place the... - 39.494
The thing that I love about stuffed mushrooms is that: 1) they’re delicious and 2) the possibilities are endless with different ingredients! This version is creamy and delicious. Once you have one you won’t be able to stop… I promise - 0
Cream Of Shiitake Mushroom Soup
1. In a pan, heat half the butter to saute mushrooms and onions for 5 minutes over medium flame.
2. Add in stocks followed by mushrooms and onions.
3. Further, add crushed sesame seeds and leftover butter.
4. Heat until butter melts, stirring... - 45.0663
1) Preheat the oven to at 350°F.
2) Lightly grease a baking sheet.
3) In a bowl, place together cream cheese, curry powder and bacon bits.
4) Stuff mushroom caps with cheese mixture.
5) Place the mushroom on the baking sheet, top side... - 36.7809
Scalloped Mushrooms And Tomatoes
Wipe mushrooms with damp cloth; cut each mushroom into halves.
Cook for 10 minutes in 3 tablespoons butter.
Arrange alternate layers of tomatoes and mushrooms in glass baking dish.
In a saucepan blend 3 tablespoons butter and the flour; add... - 40.248
How To Make Stuffed Mushrooms Hd
Are you deciding on - what to serve to your veggie friends for dinner? This special recipe of stuffed mushrooms can be a nice treat for them. It is quite easy to prepare and the process is also not too elaborate. Watch the video and learn the easy process. - 140.016
Fresh Mushroom Salad
Heat 1 inch salted water ( 1/2 teaspoon salt to 1 cup water) to boiling.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 1 minute.
Drain and chill.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Pour over mushrooms and chives; toss. - 30.6311
Seasoned Sauteed Mushrooms
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add seasoned mushrooms and saute until lightly browned.
Sprinkle with chives. - 19.194
In medium bowl combine oil, vinegar, mustard, parsley, garlic, sweetener, chives, salt, and pepper.
Mix well, add mushrooms, and let marinate overnight.
Divide evenly. - 29.6342
Shrimp And Mushroom Sauce
Substitute 1 cup cream for 1 cup milk in the recipe for Mushroom Sauce on.
Add 1 cup cooked or canned shrimp and 1 tsp. chopped chives with the mushroom caps. - 13.8983
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas 6. Cut the French bread in half lengthways. Cut a scoop out of the soft middle of each, leaving a thick border all the way round.
2. Brush the bread with oil, place on a baking sheet and bake for about 6-8 minutes,... - 35.3312
Raw Mushroom Salad
Raw mushroom salad made with button mushrooms along with just a handful of ingredients is an easy to prepare and convinient side dish or vegetarian lunch. With some more additions, this raw mushroom salad can be served as a full lunch by itself. - 29.504
PREPARE AND HEAT barbecue.
1.Carefully peel skin from mushroom caps.
Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl.
2.Brush tops of mushrooms with garlic butter, place top-side down on hot barbecue flatplate and cook over the hottest part of the... - 32.7332
Watercress And Mushroom Salad
Combine the mushroom slices, parsley, and chives in a small bowl.
Blend together the oil, lemon juice, mustard, pepper, and salt and add to the mushrooms.
Toss well together.
Cover and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
Put the watercress in a large salad bowl, add... - 38.6858
Put the mushrooms in a dish with the oil, lemon juice and coriander seeds. Let them marinate for an hour or two or in the fridge overnight.
Remove the mushrooms from the marinade with a slotted spoon and place in a shallow dish. Brush with the marinade and... - 24.5047
1. Saute the mushrooms for 3 minutes in the butter or margarine while you mix the crumbs, chives, parsley, salt, celery salt, nutmeg and cayenne.
2. Turn the mushrooms and fat into the bowl with the other ingredients. Toss lightly to mix.
3. Use in turkey,... - 27.2963