- » Murukku
Murukku, also known as chakli and chakri, is a South-Indian delicacy made from the blend of rice flour and urad. Murukku recipes are popularly savored as quick snacks in India, especially, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, ... More »
This mullu murukku is an easy snack and the same type is available in Indian grocery stores in US. Try it, you will stop buying the one in Indian stores. - 46.6139
Kai Suthu Murukku
Murukku is typically made from a mixture of urad and rice flour, salt, and flavourings such as chilli, asafoetida, ajawain, or cumin.
As Diwali is coming nearer everybody is busy planning what are the sweets and savouries that could be made.
Here is another... - 41.6822
Butter Murukku (butter Rice Chakli)
Butter Murukku is South Indian Deepavali delicacy. But savoured in all times as a snack due to its excellent flavor and crispy taste. Try it and enjoy!! - 50.1403
Crunchy,tasty and melt in your mouth murukku's are a hit in many south indian households as a tea time snack. They have a nice savory taste and a crunchy feel to it. - 0
1. Powder the roasted gram and black beans separately.
2. Sieve the rice flour and the powdered ingredients together.
3. Boil water and add salt and butter to it.
4. Add boiled water slowly into the sieved flours, stirring all the time to prevent lumps.
5.... - 42.7152
Chakri Or Murukku - Rice Spirals
1. Take a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients such as rice flour, sesame seeds, carom seeds, white chili powder, salt and sugar.
2. Once the dry ingredients are mixed well, add the sour cream and knead the dough and keep it aside.
3. Take the chakri... - 0
Chakli A Murukku
1. Sift rice flour through a fine sieve. Roast slightly.
2. Roast gram and powder.
3. Grind garlic, pepper and cumin.
4. Grate coconut and extract thick coconut milk. Add ground spices to it.
5. Mix flour and gram powder.
6. Add salt. Rub in butter.
7. Add... - 43.7992
Chakri Or Murukku - Indian Snack
If you enjoy eating Indian snacks, then you will love this chakri. This is a mouth watering snack and you can serve it with tea. Watch the video before trying it at home. - 110.982
Sabudana Chakri Chakli Or Murukku - Indian Snack
All those who like eating sabudana murukku, should definitely try this out. It is an easy snack to make. Chef Bhavna makes the chakli in the microwave so it's a healthy snack too. You can enjoy eating the murukku while having tea. So don't forget to check... - 94.3197
Grandma's Crunchy Melt In The Mouth Murukkus
1. Heat water and add about 1 tsp of salt. Mix the water with rice flour and form into a dough. Set it aside to cool.
2. As it cools, add other ingredients such as chili powder, asafoetida and ghee and mixed the ingredients well, ensuring... - 0
Nuvvula laddu or sesame seed laddus are again another specialty of Andhra cuisine. They are made with sesame seeds and jaggery that are a rich source of calcium and iron. These laddus are generally made during Sankranthi in Andhra Pradesh; however, Diwali is... - 0
Idiyappam is one of the favorite breakfast in Kerala. It is sometimes had as snack also. This is also healthy because it is steamed and light on the digestive system. - 0
Healthy Mulai Keerai Poriyal
Mulai keerai is rich in calcium, iron, B vitamins, phosphorus, and several other nutrients in good amounts. If you include this keerai in your regular diet, you will have good levels of all these nutrients in your body. All of these play a very crucial role... - 0
Every vegetable has some nutrition in it, and there is no reason why one should avoid it. Cluster bean is rich in calcium and phosphorus. So if you are a person who avoids it, you can try making it at least once in a while to get its nutritive content. - 0
Murukku Recipes By Category