- » Murukku
Murukku, also known as chakli and chakri, is a South-Indian delicacy made from the blend of rice flour and urad. Murukku recipes are popularly savored as quick snacks in India, especially, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, ... More »
Kai Suthu Murukku
Murukku is typically made from a mixture of urad and rice flour, salt, and flavourings such as chilli, asafoetida, ajawain, or cumin.
As Diwali is coming nearer everybody is busy planning what are the sweets and savouries that could be made.
Here is another... - 43.2343
This mullu murukku is an easy snack and the same type is available in Indian grocery stores in US. Try it, you will stop buying the one in Indian stores. - 48.2857
Butter Murukku (butter Rice Chakli)
Butter Murukku is South Indian Deepavali delicacy. But savoured in all times as a snack due to its excellent flavor and crispy taste. Try it and enjoy!! - 50.0595
1. Powder the roasted gram and black beans separately.
2. Sieve the rice flour and the powdered ingredients together.
3. Boil water and add salt and butter to it.
4. Add boiled water slowly into the sieved flours, stirring all the time to prevent lumps.
5.... - 42.4353
Chakri Or Murukku - Rice Spirals
1. Take a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients such as rice flour, sesame seeds, carom seeds, white chili powder, salt and sugar.
2. Once the dry ingredients are mixed well, add the sour cream and knead the dough and keep it aside.
3. Take the chakri... - 0
Chakli A Murukku
1. Sift rice flour through a fine sieve. Roast slightly.
2. Roast gram and powder.
3. Grind garlic, pepper and cumin.
4. Grate coconut and extract thick coconut milk. Add ground spices to it.
5. Mix flour and gram powder.
6. Add salt. Rub in butter.
7. Add... - 43.432
Chakri Or Murukku - Indian Snack
If you enjoy eating Indian snacks, then you will love this chakri. This is a mouth watering snack and you can serve it with tea. Watch the video before trying it at home. - 105.964
Sabudana Chakri Chakli Or Murukku - Indian Snack
All those who like eating sabudana murukku, should definitely try this out. It is an easy snack to make. Chef Bhavna makes the chakli in the microwave so it's a healthy snack too. You can enjoy eating the murukku while having tea. So don't forget to check... - 97.9954
Murukku Recipes By Category