- » Mung Dal Flour
Mung Dal Flour Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mung dal flour recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mung dal flour recipes.
Moong Dal Chakli
1. Cook the moong daal till soft(preferably use pressure cooker). Mash them with a spoon.
2. Take the maida(or all purpose flour) in a cloth and tie a knot.Keep the flour bundle in a cooker vessel and steam it(without putting the weight) for around 10mins.
3.... - 31.9689
Moong Dal Panki
1. Soak the moong dal in water for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Grind with the fresh curds and green chillies.
3. Add the gram flour, asafoetida, coriander, sugar, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
4. Grease balana leaves lightly.
5. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture... - 35.087
Mooli And Sprouted Moong Cuchumber
1. Wash and chop radish leaves finely. Chop onion.
2. Steam sprouted gram for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix with radish leaves.
4. Add salt and peanut flour.
5. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour over the radish and gram mixture.
6. Add lime juice... - 39.0484
Soak the mung dal for 10-15 minutes and pressure cook for 10,minutes.
In a 1 heavy-bottomed pan mix together the cooked dal, grated jaggery, poppy seeds, chopped nuts and sultanas and place on a low flame.
Make sure you stir occasionally or else the mixture... - 42.0073
Onion Dal Pakodas
Indian snacks are known for their crunchy crispy bites and this Onion Dal Pakodas are just the kind it can ever be. A great tea-time accompaniment to serve, these Onion Dal Pakodas also upholds healthy way of snacking! So give it a try, I bet you'll love it... - 47.713
Soak mung dal in water for six to eight hours.
Wash dal and drain thoroughly.
Grind to a fine paste.
Heat oil in a pan and fry chillies (cut into pieces), coriander seeds, and cumin seeds.
When they turn brown add asafoetida and dal.
Cook for 15 minutes,... - 40.3071
Shahi Kofta Curry
Soak chana dal and mung dal separately.
Peel and chop potatoes.
Cook chana dal in salted boiling water.
After 5 minutes add mung dal 2 minutes later add potatoes.
Cook till every thing is tender.
Do not over cook.
Mash dals and potatoes; add flour,... - 45.4852
These Potato Parathas are my breakfast favorite ! Savor them up at breakfast with a bowl of curds ! Eat them with some savory tomato relishes too ! Just try out these Potato Parathas and let me know if you like them ! - 34.5653