- » Mung Dal
Mung Dal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mung dal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mung dal recipes.
Homemade Sprouted Moong With Potatoes
not only add taste and texture, but also nutrients to any food. Vandana Karani presents a lip-smacking bean sprout and potato dish that makes for a healthful and tasty addition to your dinner tale. After all, what could be a better way to get the best of both... - 117.153
Delicious Dill Pickles And Dill Flavored Moong Dal
Dal chawal is everyone's favorite and combine it with dill pickle to make excellent platter. Bhal Dave shows quick recipes of dill pickle and moong dal. Now you no more have to miss home cooked food! - 85.6517
Sabat Moong Masaledar
Drain the mung beans and set aside.
In a pan, bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
Add the mung beans, ginger and garlic pastes, turmeric, chili powder, and salt, stir, and bring to a boil again.
Reduce the heat, cover partially, and simmer for 45-60... - 48.4024
Moong Ki Hari Dal With Brinjal Curry
In a pressure cooker put oil,then add mustard seeds,allow to splutter.
Then add curry leaves,onion and fry till it turns to golden brown.
Now add methi leaves and fry till it becomes soft
Add brinjal,aloo tomato and fry till tomato becomes mashy and brinjal... - 48.1544
Plain Moong Dal
1 Clean, sift and rinse the moong dal.
2 In a bowl, soak the dal in water overnight.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee.
4 Add in asafoetida, garlic and cumin seeds and fry till brown.
5 Drain the dal well and add to the ghee mixture.
6 ... - 46.4693
Moong Dal Pancakes
1. Grind drained dal fine, either in a stone grinder or mixie.
2. Use minimal water.
3. Chop all veggies into chunks.
4. Chop green chilles very fine.
5. Mix all ingredients into dal.
6. Beat with hand to blend well.
To make pancakes:
1. Add 2-3 tbsp water... - 46.4691
Moong Dal Sambar
This Sambaar is a very good combination for idly, dosa and chapatti and puri. The same method can be done with masoor dal also. You can add any vegetables of your choice too like carrot, beans, cabbage. - 45.9231
Liquid Moong Dhal
This Liquid Moong Dhal is a filling complement to your main dishes which may be rice or Indian breads. Just try this flavorful bean preparation for you next meal. Your suggestions for this Liquid Moong Dhal are welcome. - 45.5101
Moong Dal Chillahs With Paneer
1. Soak dal for 3-4 hours only. Do not soak for a longer period.
2. Strain. Grind with 1 cup water to a smooth batter. Add about 1/2 cup water to get a pouring consistency.
3. Add 1/2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp chilli powder. Keep aside.
4. Prepare the paneer by... - 43.9367
Baby Corn And Mushrooms With Moong Dal
Boil the moong dhaal in lightly salted water until soft but not mushy.
Drain, place in a bowl and set aside.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the diced onions and fry until golden brown.
Meanwhile, mix together the ground coriander, with the mango... - 42.7255
1) Soak the dal in water for about 24 hours. Drain water and sprout it.
2) Take a wok and heat oil. Add asafoetida, chilies, ginger, and onion to it. Cook until onions are soft.
3) Fold in all the spices one by one. Continue to cook... - 41.9923
Wash and soak moong for a few hours.
Drain and roast on a griddle.
Pound lightly and remove skin.
Heat oil and fry mustard seed, curry leaves and chopped ingredients.
Add moong and masala powders and fry well.
Add coconut milk, simmer and thicken over low... - 41.9481
Chatpati Moong Dal
Chatpati Moong Dal has a hot and spicy taste. The green chilli and turmeric powder gives the Chatpati Moong Dal a fiery taste. Must catch it. - 40.2287
Moong Dal Panki
1. Soak the moong dal in water for 2 hours. Drain.
2. Grind with the fresh curds and green chillies.
3. Add the gram flour, asafoetida, coriander, sugar, lemon juice and salt and mix well.
4. Grease balana leaves lightly.
5. Spread 1 tablespoon of the mixture... - 37.1668
Mooli And Sprouted Moong Cuchumber
1. Wash and chop radish leaves finely. Chop onion.
2. Steam sprouted gram for about 5 minutes.
3. Mix with radish leaves.
4. Add salt and peanut flour.
5. Heat oil, add mustard seeds. When they crackle, pour over the radish and gram mixture.
6. Add lime juice... - 37.1223
Moong Dal Hulwa Rajasthani
1. Soak the gram for 4-5 hours. Grind to a very fine paste.
2. Melt fat in a karai (fry-pan) and add ground gram. Fry to a slight brown colour over a very slow fire.
3. Boil milk separately with sugar.
4. When gram starts browning add milk.
5. Keep on... - 35.4463
Moong Dal Kosambari Salad
Taste this incredibly tasty Moong Daal Kosambari salad, a compulsory entry to almost all the festivals, occasions etc. Chew in the proteins and enjoy the cooling effect the salad gives to your body! - 35.4422
1. Heat the oil, add the moong, 1/2 teacup of water and salt. Cover and cook on a low flame until the moong is soft.
2. Beat the curds with a pinch of salt.
How to serve
Spread the hot moong on a serving plate.
Top with the beaten curds, the chutney,... - 34.0538
Moong Dal Chakli
1. Cook the moong daal till soft(preferably use pressure cooker). Mash them with a spoon.
2. Take the maida(or all purpose flour) in a cloth and tie a knot.Keep the flour bundle in a cooker vessel and steam it(without putting the weight) for around 10mins.
3.... - 31.9056
Moong Dal Khilma
A very easy Moong ka Khilma recipe that is just perfect for a delicious meal. Add to the taste of your meal with this lentil cooked with spices recipe. Enjoy the traditional Indian taste and flavor with the quick Moong ka Khilma recipe. - 30.3831
Moong Dal Chilas
1. Soak the green moong dal overnight.
2. Rinse. Remove husks by rubbing with fingers. Grind in a mixer to a fine paste. Add enough water gradually. Mix hing.
3. Now add cumin seeds, ginger, salt and coriander leaves and mix the batter well.
4. Heat a non... - 29.9906
Soak the moong in water.
Boil six cups of water and put in the moong.
When it is nearly cooked, add all the other ingredients, and continue cooking on a moderate fire, till the moong is quite tender. - 29.9832
Moong Dal Tikki
Mash boiled potato.
Soak moong dal overnight and grind to a fine paste.
Mix potatoes, cabbage, chilli paste, salt, turmeric and moong dal paste and keep for an hour.
Make small balls, flatten them and shallow fry. - 27.9513
Moong Sabut Dal
Whole green gram (moong sabut dal) is a popularly consumed form of lentil in many Indian households and can be mode both in dry and liquid form. Here follows the recipe for whole green gram with slightly liquid consistency, which goes well along with both... - 0
Mung Dal Recipes By Category