Mung Bean Sprout
- » Mung Bean Alfalfa Sprout
Mung Bean Alfalfa Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mung bean alfalfa sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mung bean alfalfa sprout recipes.
Pickled Sprout Salad
1. In an enamel or stainless steel pan combine the vinegar, water, oil, sugar, spices, and salt. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Cool.
2. Steam the carrot pieces for 2 minutes, cool in ice water, and drain.
3. Arrange layers of carrots, mushrooms,... - 31.0618
Bean Sprout Omelette
1. Combine the eggs, water, salt, and pepper.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy omelet pan. Pour in the egg mixture and immediately stir with a fork until the mixture begins to set on the bottom.
3. Continue cooking, without stirring, until the bottom is golden.... - 23.5826
Tossed Sprout Salad
1. Combine the lettuce, alfalfa seeds, mung beans, chick-peas, lentils, dandelion leaves, and mint in a salad bowl. Toss.
2. Sprinkle with the sesame seeds and toss with the oil, lemon juice, and salt. - 27.8056
Scrambled Eggs With Sprouts
Beat the eggs with the milk and seasonings.
Stir in the sprouts.
Heat a large skillet on medium heat.
Add the oil.
Then add the beaten egg mixture.
Cook, stirring often, until the eggs are barely set. - 28.8953
Super Six Sprout Salad
Toss gently, saving the wheat sprouts to sprinkle on top.
This makes four hearty servings.
Top with favorite dressing. - 25.9463
1) Use a large bowl, to add and combine all the ingredients.
2) Toss properly.
3) Drizzle ¼-1/2 cup of salad dressing to enhance the taste. Toss and season with freshly ground black pepper. - 38.9864
Peppers Stuffed With Sprouts And Tabouli
Leave peppers whole. Cook in boiling salted water to cover until barely tender, about 6 minutes. Drain, and refresh under cold running water. Cut tops off (stalk ends), remove seeds and ribs, and invert on paper towels to drain. If large, cut in half... - 26.6961
Spinach Sprout Salad
1) In a large bowl, combine vegetables and sprouts.
2) Add oil and toss.
3) Squeeze fresh lemon juice and Liquid Aminos or soy sauce or mustard and toss well to serve. - 40.715
Vegetable Rice Melange
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet and saute the onions, garlic, broccoli, and carrot until crisp-tender. Add the mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add rice, toss, and reheat. Sprinkle with the sprouts and ta-mari and heat for 5 minutes longer. - 27.8883
1. Prepare all ingredients.
2. Heat wok or large nonstick skillet. Add chicken stock and cook onions, garlic, broccoli, and carrots until tender-crisp.
3. Add mushrooms. Cook 2 to 3 minutes more.
4. Add rice, stir as it is reheated. Sprinkle sprouts and soy... - 32.526
Romaine Roll Ups
GETTING READY 1) Cut the avocado lengthwise in half. 2) Remove the seeds from the avocado slices and keep aside. ... - 29.5942
Stir Fry Turkey And Vegetables
1. Heat the oil in a wok or a heavy skillet. Add the turkey and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add salt, pepper, basil, thyme, chervil, and savory.
2. With wok or skillet over fairly high heat, add the cauliflower, broccoli, mushrooms, alfalfa seed sprouts,... - 29.3459
Spring Dandelion And Alfa Ala Salad
Early dandelion greens, picked before the plants have flowered, are essential.
Older, larger plants produce a very bitter leaf.
Be certain to wash the greens thoroughly in several changes of water.
Chop and add to the salad bowl along with lettuce and... - 31.8866
Spring Dandelion Salad
1. Choose young dandelion greens for the salad as they are tastier then the older plants. The older leaves also have a bitter aftertaste. Wash and clean the greens.
2. Chop all the leaves and add to the salad bowl along with lettuce... - 35.626
Heat oil in heavy skillet or saucepan.
Add sprouts, okra and chives.
Saute for 10 minutes until okra is tender.
Add salt, then gradually add flour and stir until well blended with the vegetables.
Add stock and stir until mixture is slightly thick.
Add red... - 35.9087