- » Mulling Spice Mix
Mulling Spice Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mulling spice mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mulling spice mix recipes.
Hot Mulled Cider
Combine apple cider, whole cloves and cinnamon stick in a heat-resistant, non metallic mug, cup or glass.
Heat, uncovered, on full power 2 to 3 minutes.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkling of nutmeg. - 26.3705
In large saucepan, combine all ingredients except rum; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes to blend flavors.
Remove spices; add rum - 26.5827
Hot Mulled Pineapple Juice
In saucepan, combine all ingredients; simmer 15 minutes.
Garnish with quartered orange slices. - 30.3419
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.3674
Mulled Apple Cider
1. In a deep 1-1/2-quart casserole with lid, combine cider, wine, brown sugar and orange wedges; mix well.
2. Tie cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice in cheesecloth. Add to cider mixture. Cover and microwave at 100% (high)7 to 8 minutes or until boiling.
3.... - 30.1046
Spiced Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place wine, sugar, cloves, lemon, orange, ginger, cinnamon, and mixed spices.
2) Gently heat the wine mixture to boiling point, stirring from time to time to dissolve the sugar.
3) Pass the wine mixture through cheesecloth.
4)... - 38.9939
Peel colored rind from oranges and lemons, cutting into white membrane as little as possible.
Cut rind into 1/2-inch-wide strips.
Place strips on a wire rack on a baking sheet.
Let stand in a warm, dry place 24 hours or until rind is dry.
Combine orange and... - 37.234
1. Mix all the ingredients in a saucepan and simmer gently five to ten minutes.
2. Strain to remove the spices and serve hot. - 27.0152
Mcbee Mulled Apricot Nectar
In large saucepan, combine apricot nectar and orange juice; mix well.
Tie spices in a piece of cheesecloth (break cinnamon sticks if necessary).
Add to juices.
Simmer, covered, 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove spice bag. - 32.2175
Mulled Cranberry Juice
1. In a medium saucepan, mix together cranberry juice cocktail, cider and raisins and place a cheesecloth filled with cloves and allspice inside the saucepan
2. heat it gently for five minutes until just warm and remove the spice bag
3. Ladle... - 31.1358
1. In saucepan combine sugar, water and spices.
2. Peel lemon and drop whole peel into sugar mixture.
3. Stir to dissolve sugar simmering for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, let it stand 30 minutes and strain.
5. Add wine and heat slowly to just under... - 41.6433
Mulled Cranberry Drink
In large saucepan combine all ingredients; slowly bring mixture to boiling.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Remove from , heat; pour juice mixture through strainer to remove whole spices. - 31.7811
1) In a large pan, add water and sugar and gently heat, stirring till dissolved.
2) Thinly pare the lemon rind.
3) Cut and discard the white pith.
4) Push the cloves into the lemon pulp and add to the pan.
5) Stir in the claret and port.
6) Add in... - 46.3381
Mulled Wine is a mouth watering alcoholic drink. An easy to prepare Mulled Wine wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 26.1603
Spicy Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, combine the sugar, spices and boiling water and gently simmer over a low heat for 15 minutes.
2) Strain the mixture, pour into the wine and gently heat for 5 minutes.
3) Mix in the port and pour the hot mulled wine in the mugs or... - 39.3348
Mulled Wine Punch
1. Mix cranberry-juice cocktail and sugars in a large saucepan. Tie cinnamon stick, cloves and allspice in cheesecloth and add to saucepan; heat to boiling, uncovered; reduce heat; simmer 5 minutes. Discard spice bag.
2. Add Burgundy; heat until piping hot,... - 29.701
Mulled Grape Juice
Mix juice, water, and sugar in saucepan.
Tie spices in a small cheesecloth bag and add to liquid.
Bring to a boil.
Stir and allow to stand over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Remove spice bag and add lemon juice.
Bring again just to a boil.
Serve hot. - 34.4511
Hot Mulled Claret
Mix sugar, lemon juice, bitters, spices and water and stir to dissolve sugar.
Put into fondue pot with claret and heat over medium heat until steaming but not boiling. - 26.0497
Mulled Claret Jelly With Frosted Currants
Put the measured amount of caster sugar in a pan with the water, lemon slices and spices.
Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Strain, then stir in the gelatine until dissolved.
Mix with the claret and pour into... - 40.288
Autumn Spiced Cider
1. In large saucepan combine all ingredients, bring to boiling point with cover, then simmer 30 minutes and strain.
2. Serve it hot as a mulled drink or iced as a cold cider punch. - 39.9723
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948
Want to know how to make 3 interesting appetizers within minutes? Then watch this video and get ready to surprise everyone with your amazing culinary skills. Watch to know more! - 104.781