- » Mullet
Enjoy our collection of mullet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mullet recipes.
Sorrel Stuffed Mullet
In a bowl, combine sorrel, oil, salt and pepper and mix well, then spoon into the cavity of the mullet and fasten with small skewers.
Sprinkle fish with salt and pepper and place on greased, doubled aluminium foil, dull side down.
Wrap the fish securely and... - 45.9006
Stuffed Grey Mullet
Stuffed Grey Mullet is an irresistible mouth-watering side dish recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, Stuffed Grey Mullet is a side dish that you would surely love to try. - 42.6158
1) On a greased rack, place the fish over boiling water, cover and steam for about 10 minutes.
2) Remove fish, cool, and cut into bite sized pieces.
3) Prepare sauce by mixing oil, vinegar, and salt.
4) Stir in paprika, mustard, celery, onion,... - 41.3444
1. Cut under dorsal fin to center behind the head and remove the head of each fish.
2. Repeat the process on other side and remove head and internal organs.
3. Cut the fish lengthwise from head to tail.
4. Push thumb under membrane and ribs from back... - 39.3145
Grey Mullet Martigues
Sprinkle the fish with salt.
Make three parallel diagonal cuts across each fish.
Place half the onions in a greased shallow baking dish.
Top with the tomato slices and carrot strips, then the remaining onions.
Place the fish on top, in one layer, and pour... - 38.9739
Red Mullet Baked En Papillote
1. Use a sharp fish scaling knife to scrape scales from the red mullet and cut off the fins leaving the head and tail.
2. Slit each fish down the belly, and clean out the offal. Reserve the liver.
3. Wash well and pat dry on paper toweling.
4.... - 38.8252
1) Preheat oven to 350°F before baking.
2) In a roasting pan, sprinkle fish lightly with rock salt.
3) Prepare sauce with remaining ingredients.
4) Pour this sauce over the fish and then bake for 30 minutes in preheated oven, turning... - 37.5135
Red Mullet Breton Style
1 Preheat the oven to 375Â°F. Prepare the stock from the cube and hot water.
Butter a flameproof dish and place the fillets of fish on it. Add the stock and white wine and cover with a sheet of aluminum foil.
2 Bring to a boil over high heat, then cook for... - 37.0905
Red Mullet Nicoise En Papillote
1) In a pan, saute the onion and garlic in the oil for 1-2 min; stir in the tomatoes, olives, salt and pepper; blend well. Cool the mixture and stuff in the mullet .
2) Cut out two 12 inch circles from the greaseproof paper, place one above the other,... - 35.7648
Grey Mullet With Pork
1. Make four diagonal cuts on either side of the fish and rub with a little salt. Place the fish on a large, shallow, heatproof serving dish.
2. Cut the pork into thin strips. Place in a bowl. Drain the soaked mushrooms, remove and discard the stalks and... - 35.4618
Mullet With Cucumbers
1. Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F; gas mark 8).
2. Clean, scale and wash the mullet. Keep it whole.
3. Scatter the fennel seeds inside the fish and place in an ovenproof dish. Season with salt and pepper. Pour into the dish 15 ml (1 tbls) water, and cover... - 34.5091
Remove head of each fish by cutting under dorsal fin to center, just behind the head.
Repeat procedure on other side.
Remove head and internal organs.
Cut along bottom of fish, from head to tail.
Push thumb under membrane and ribs, moving from back of fish... - 33.3207
Clean and split fish.
Put in greased shallow baking dish.
Brown onion lightly in 1 tablespoon of butter.
Arrange onion on fish and sprinkle with 1/4 cup parsley.
Season to taste with thyme, salt, and pepper.
Dot with butter and bake in preheated hot oven... - 32.9556
Baked Minted Whitefish Or Mullet
Use this quantity for each serving.
Wash and dry fish.
Rub body cavity with lemon, sprinkle with salt and pepper; place mint sprigs inside.
Cut 3 gashes on each side of fish, insert small slices of lemon.
Sprinkle over a little more lemon juice and about 1... - 32.1572
Grease broiler rack.
Dust fish with flour and brush with butter.
Put on rack and broil about 6 inches from unit for 3 to 5 minutes on one side.
Turn and brush with butter.
Broil for 5 to 8 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve with lemon... - 31.6756
Sweet And Sour Mullets
1. Glean and wash the mullets. Remove gills and entrails. Leave the fish intact. Wash twice, apply salt and keep aside. Skin the brinjals and cut into large pieces.
2. Grate the coconut and after grinding it squeeze out the milk with the help of hot water. Do... - 30.6743
Warm Mullet Nicoise
1. Cut the heads off the fish and wash thoroughly. Place fish in a single layer in a greased baking tray. Brush each fish generously with olive oil and wrap foil around the tails.
2. Mix together tomatoes, onion, garlic, olives and parsley and place on and... - 29.6468
Sauteed Whitefish Or Mullet With Capers
In frying-pan, add fish, fry until golden brown on both sides.
Transfer cooked fillets to hot dish.
Wipe out pan, add remaining butter.
Cook until light brown, add extra lemon juice and rind, capers and parsley. - 29.4656
Mullet Fried A La Meuniere
Prepare the fish, then coat with seasoned flour.
Fry them gently in the melted butter, turning until cooked on either side, about 12—15 min.
Arrange on a hot flat dish, sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped parsley.
Add a large nut of fresh butter to the... - 26.263
Cold Red Mullet A L'orientale
Put the fish in a frying-pan, pour some oil over them, and turn them.
Cover with white wine, add salt, pepper, saffron, spices (coriander seeds if possible) and the tomato puree.
Let it boil for 1 minute, then poach it without boiling for 10 to 12... - 25.5782
Mullet Recipes By Category