- » Mulled Christmas Punch
Mulled Christmas Punch Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mulled christmas punch recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mulled christmas punch recipes.
Mulled Holiday Punch
1) In a 4-quart saucepan, heat together the pineapple-pink grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, water, brown sugar and salt.
2) In a piece of cheesecloth tie together cloves and cinnamon. Drop it into the boiling mixture.
3) Let the mixture boil, then... - 41.5382
Mulled Citrus Cider Punch
1) In a large kettle, add in the orange juice concentrate, apple juice concentrate, grapefruit juice concentrate, water, brown sugar and cinnamon sticks.
2) Allow the mixture to come to boil.
3) Turn down the flame and cook on simmer for about 10... - 40.8548
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.3674
You May Also Like!
Christmas Mulled Wine
1) In a saucepan, place together water, spices, sugar and citrus rinds.
2) Simmer the sugar mixture for 10 minutes to extract the flavours.
3) Stream in wine and liqueur if used.
4) Allow to simmer gently, but do not boil.
5) Pass the wine mixture... - 43.4916
Hot Mulled Cider
Combine all ingredients except applejack in large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to low; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in applejack.
Pour into punch bowl. - 29.8545
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Take a shallow baking dish; arrange apples in it and bake for 20 minutes.
3.Once the apples turn soft and still in shape; put them aside.
4.Take a double thick cheese bag cloth; put cloves, all spice,... - 47.4948