- » Mughlai
Mughlai food which refers to food produced in the kitchens of Royals of the Mughal Empire. It is strong influenced by Turkish and Persian cuisines. The cooking methodologies followed in Mughlai cuisine pertains to ... More »
Very popular mughalai cuisine, mutton pieces cooked in flavorful yogurt based sauce. - 107.651
Are you looking for simple way to make Mughlai Chicken? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Mughlai Chicken is the most delicious non-vegetarian Indian dish . It is included as a main dish in Indian lunch and... - 50.3843
Mughlai Style Chicken
Wash and skin the chicken.
Cut into 8 serving pieces.
Combine the garlic, ginger and turmeric and rub this mixture over the chicken pieces.
Add the saffron to the hot milk and leave to soak for 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the ghee or oil in a large flameproof... - 43.9979
Mughlai Gurda Gosh
Skin, halve and cut each kidney into six pieces.
Cut meat into small pieces.
Marinate in ginger-garlic-green chilli paste.
Heat oil and brown onions.
Add garam masala, cummin seed and salt, then add kidneys and meat and fry well.
Lower flame, cook for a while... - 42.2925
Mughlai Haandi Chicken In A Rich Sauce
1. Put the chicken pieces into a large bowl. In a small bowl, mix together the yogurt, garam masala, chilli powder, ginger, garlic, salt and lemon juice. Pour the yogurt mixture over the chicken pieces and blend thoroughly. Cover and set aside in a cool place... - 41.511
1. Make large deep cuts in meat with sharp knife. Keep aside.
2. Mix all ingredients in blender.
3. Pour marinade over lamb and into cuts. Marinate in refrigerator for 6hrs. Overnight is ideal.
1. Place lamb in baking tray. Pour some marinade over... - 40.9587
Mughlai Raan In Tomato Base
Mughlai Raan has a delicious taste. Mughlai Raan gets its taste from lamb leg mixed with yoghurt and flavored with spices. Mughlai Raan is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 40.5121
Cut the vegetables into big pieces.
Fry the sliced onions in ghee until light brown in colour.
Make a separate paste of the fried onions.
Heat the ghee in a vessel and fry the chopped onions for a little time. Add the chilli and fry again for 3 to 4... - 36.6927
Mughlai Parantha is easy to make parantha recipe. Mughlai Parantha gets its taste from paneer mixed with eggs stuffing. Mughlai Parantha is loved by vegetarian food lovers. - 35.8323
Heat the oil in a large saucepan and saute the onions until they are soft but not brown.
Add spices, vegetables, nuts and stock and season to taste.
Bring to the boil, cover and simmer for 1/5 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Using a slotted spoon,... - 35.1667
1. Sift flour, salt and baking powder together.
2. Rub in ghee.
3. Gradually add water to make a stiff dough and knead well.
4. Make balls.
5. Roll out, coat with ghee.
6. Roll into a swiss roll and roll out.
7. Once again spread a little more ghee and again... - 34.3537
Boil the well washed rice in rapidly boiling water with the spices.
When the rice is nearly done, drain and dry in colander.
Return to the pot and add 2 tblspn, milk and steam for 10 minutes on low heat.
Heat oil and fry sultanas or prunes until they start to... - 31.9277
Stir in 1 (16 ounce) can whole, undrained tomatoes and 1/2 cup chicken stock.
Add 4 skinned chicken breasts and bring to boil.
Then reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. - 26.2518
1. In frypan lightly dry roast all ingredients, allow to cool.
2. Grind to fine powder in dry spice grinder.
3. Store in clean glass jar in cool cupboard. - 24.1573
Easy Chicken Mughlai
Cover and simmer 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, Uncover and continue cooking 20 minutes longer. - 21.2335
My favorite dish of all time is the Chicken Bhuna. Thick gravy, rich consistency with a lot of flavor. Lamb is the best but Chicken comes a close second. - 0
Indian Meat Curry - Rara Gosht
Rara Gosht is a delicious spicy dish and rich in appearance. Here Mutton is thoroughly cooked and seasoned with Indian spices. Be ready to give a royal treat to your loved ones with this mouth watering recipe. - 0
Malai Kofta - Stuffed Cheese Balls In Creamy Gravy
Malai Koftha is a rich Muglai gravy curry in which stuffed potato and cheese balls are soaked in a rich onion tomato gravy. Though it is time consuming but when you make it step by step you don’t even realize the time you spend on this dish. It is worth... - 0
Mughlai Recipes By Category