- » Muffin Top Pan
Muffin Top Pan Recipes
Enjoy our collection of muffin top pan recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for muffin top pan recipes.
Muffin Pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Taste and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 balls, then flatten slightly to look like large marsh-mallows.
Oil 8 large deep muffin cups.
Heat cold... - 38.7002
Muffin-pan Treasure Salad
Cream the cheese until soft, and stir in well-drained finely flaked tuna.
Add mayonnaise and parsley.
Taste, and add salt if necessary.
Mold the mixture into 8 shapes, about the size of golf balls; then flatten slightly to look like large... - 40.1948
Muffin Pan Crispies
Make 1 hour before serving:
1. Start heating oven to 350Â°F.
2. In medium bowl, with mixer at medium speed, mix 1/4 cup butter or margarine with 1/3 cup light-brown sugar, salt, baking powder, and vanilla extract until mixture is smooth. Stir in rolled... - 39.5608
You May Also Like!
Cherry Muffin With Crumb Topping
Cherry muffin...yummy and mouth watering. A fine video to prepare cherry muffin with a crunchy topping. The topping on these muffins will bring back memories of a crumb cake. Prepare these easy and oversized muffins that will please everyone with a warm... - 111.823
Kansas Pecan Topped Pumpkin Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Grease twelve 2 1/2 by 1 1/4 muffin pan cups.
In large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt.
In medium bowl, with wire whisk, mix milk, pumpkin, brown sugar, melted margarine or butter, vanilla, and eggs... - 43.1516
Blackberry Muffins With Crumble Topping
Muffins make great snack and are easy to make. Here is a simple recipe which uses dried blackberries into muffins. Watch the video for the recipe and instructions. - 110.613
Pumpkin-apple Muffins With Streusel Topping
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda and salt.
Combine eggs, pumpkin and oil; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in apples.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full: For topping, combine... - 39.5302
Streusel Topped Orange Muffins
Combine biscuit mix and 1/4 cup sugar; make a well in center of mixture.
Combine egg, orange juice, and oil; add to dry ingredients, stirring just until moistened.
Gently stir in marmalade and pecans.
Spoon into paper-lined muffin pans, filling two-thirds... - 35.8084
Streusel Topped Orange Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400°
2. In a large bowl, tip in the biscuit mix and 1/4 cup sugar then make a well in the center of mixture.
3. Add the egg, orange juice, and oil to the well and mix well.
4. Add the marmalade and pecans and tip... - 44.5494
Nut Topped Strawberry Rhubarb Muffins
In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients.
In another bowl, whisk the egg, buttermilk, oil and vanilla.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Fold in strawberries and rhubarb.
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full.
In a... - 40.4893
Blueberry Muffins With Crumb Topping
1. Preheat the oven to 375°. Line 18 muffin cups with paper or foil liners or spray 2 muffin tins with cooking spray.
2. MAKE THE CRUMB TOPPING: In 3 medium bowl, combine the flour with the brown sugar, granulated sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in the... - 31.6539
Caramel Nut-topped Muffins
caramel nut topped muffins are made with melted brown sugar and baked with walnuts and wheat flour. Flavored with cinnamon, these sinfully delcious caramel muffins are a special treat for kids. - 46.1037