- » Muffin Break
Muffin Break Recipes
Enjoy our collection of muffin break recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for muffin break recipes.
Coffee Break Muffins
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Butter or line large muffin pan cups with paper cups.
In a bowl, beat egg.
Mix in milk and melted margarine.
In a second bowl, mix flour, icing sugar, baking powder and salt.
Add egg mixture, stirring... - 41.4545
Cranberry Pecan Muffins
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Place 14 (2 1/2-inch) paper liners in muffin cups.
Place cranberries and corn syrup in heavy saucepan.
Cook on medium heat, stirring occasionally, until cranberries pop and mixture is slightly thickened.
Drain cranberries in strainer;... - 37.9581
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 32.2982
Egg Bread Muffins
These egg bread muffins are great recipe for egg lovers to try. Flavored with cheddar cheese, these muffins are both good enough to be served as snacks or accompanimeant to meals. The flavor of cheddar cheese along with eggs in the baked muffins is reallu... - 37.2468
Episode 142 - Blueberry Muffins
I'm getting back into groove of blogging and recording episodes with this great and very simple blueberry muffin recipe. - 0
Cherry Muffin With Crumb Topping
Cherry muffin...yummy and mouth watering. A fine video to prepare cherry muffin with a crunchy topping. The topping on these muffins will bring back memories of a crumb cake. Prepare these easy and oversized muffins that will please everyone with a warm... - 111.823
Chili muffins, baked with salsa, chili powder and ground beef are perfect for those who love the heat of chili. These spicy little muffins can be served along with a bowl of stew for lunch. Go ahead and spice things up with these fiery little bakes! - 41.4014
Who doesn't like to devour on lip-smacking blueberry muffins that are an out-and-out treat? Yummy blueberry muffins crowned with cinnamon, nutmeg and sugar streusel make for sweet indulgences that no one can resist. Follow this recipe video and get making... - 129.258
1. Preheat a 400°F/200°C/ Gas 6 oven. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
2. Break the egg into a mixing bowl and beat with a fork. Beat in the milk and oil.
3. Stir in the Sugars. Set aside.
4. Sift the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg into a mixing bowl.... - 40.2684
Cranberry Muffins With Biscuit Mix
Combine Biscuit Mix, sugar, egg, milk, and oil; mix until dry ingredients are moistened.
Break up cranberry sauce and fold in carefully.
Fill greased muffin pans two-thirds full.
Bake at 425° for 20 to 25 minutes. - 22.4763
Zucchini Nut Muffins
In a large bowl, beat eggs, then beat in sugar, honey, margarine and vanilla.
In another bowl, mix flour, soda, salt, baking powder, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Add to egg mixture and stir until moist.
Stir in oats, nuts, raisins and zucchini.
Spoon into... - 42.6425
Fiber Rich Muffins
Fiber Rich Muffins is simply an irresistible recipe. Try this amazingly delicious Fiber Rich Muffins; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 47.3061
Multi Bran Blueberry Muffins
Try this delicious version of Multi Bran Blueberry Muffins. An easy to prepare muffin recipe, Multi Bran Blueberry Muffins is a dish that you would love to talk about with us! - 44.3727
Dried Cherry Muffins
Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F/gas mark 4.
If using milk, combine it with the lemon juice and leave to stand for 30 minutes.
If you have time, soak the cherries in the milk mix or buttermilk for 30 minutes.
I know it's breaking the rules and isn't... - 42.5942
Meal In A Muffin Pan
Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
Divide hash into six of the cups; press into the bottom and up the sides to form a shell.
Break an egg into each shell; season with salt and pep per.
Mix muffins according to package directions Spop' batter into the other six cups. - 23.039
Korean Food: Egg Muffins (계란빵)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 large eggs until foamy. Add sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into the egg mixture. Add in the melted salted butter and milk.... - 123.015
Egg Mushroom Cream Sauce On Muffins
Slice or chop the eggs.
Scald 1/4 c. (60 mL) milk and the evaporated milk in top of a double boiler.
In a bowl, blend remaining milk and flour into a smooth paste.
Stir flour mixture into the scalded milk.
Add eggs, mushrooms, and cheese.
Season with salt and... - 40.6604
Burger King Bacon Gouda Muffin
Burger King Menu has seen a new addition. You can make this delicious breakfast sandwich, it has smoked gouda cheese, crispy bacon, eggs, and a toasted English muffin. Don't miss out on this tasty breakfast sandwich. - 0
Mighty Mini Meat Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F
2. Grease 6 large or 12 small muffin tins.
3. In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients.
4. Tip the bowl and mix thoroughly but lightly using a fork. Break up the meat lumps.
5. Spoon the mixture... - 41.4407
Golden Bran And Raspberry Muffins
Line your muffin tin with paper or foil muffin cups and preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
In a large bowl, mix the flour, bran, baking powder and baking sodas until well incorporated.
In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the egg whites and molasses until... - 43.231
Raised Sally Lunn Muffins
1. Preheat oven to 400° F.
2. In a cup or bowl of water sprinkle or crumble yeast with 1 tablespoon of the sugar added.
3. Use very warm water (105°F.to 115°F.) for dry yeast and lukewarm (80°F.to 90° F.) for compressed.
4. Let it... - 45.3378
Muffin Cup Egg And Bacon Brunch
1. Thinly slice the lids of the muffins almost to the far edge, leaving a 'hinge', and fold open. Scoop out and discard the central crumbs of the muffins, leaving the bread walls intact.
2. Butter each cavity with a teaspoonful of butter. Using kitchen... - 32.2146
English Muffin Pizza
Crumble bulk Italian sausage into 10-oz custard cup [15-oz casserole].
Cover loosely and microwave on high (550 watts), stirring every min, until done, 2 to 3 min [3 to 4 min]; break up and drain.
Spread 1 tbsp pizza sauce over each English muffin half.
Top... - 35.1658
English Muffin Pizza
Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring every minute, until done, 3 to 4 minutes; break up and drain.Crumble Italian sausage into 2-cup measure.
Cover loosely and microwave on high (100%), stirring... - 36.8191
Double Chocolate Muffins
Break the chocolate into small pieces and melt gently over a saucepan.
Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients.
With an electric whisk beat thoroughly together then spoon the mixture into the paper cases.
Spoon into large muffin cases and... - 38.8479
Fiber Rich Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 400°F. Break crisp-bread into chunks and process in a food processor or electric blender until finely crushed.
2) Pour milk into a mixing bowl and bring to a boil. Pour over bread crumbs and stir to mix. Set aside... - 43.1943
Apple Blueberry Muffins
If you like muffins but hesitate because you are diabetic don’t worry, you can eat this Apple Blueberry Muffin without any hesitation! These muffins are not just diabetic-friendly but are lactose-free and gluten-free as well. So without wasting any more... - 108.038
Very quick and easy to make, with less ingredients and endless flavors of your choice. This Muffins are free from any dairy products and with the addition of olive oil and yeast, it gets a Cheesy- flavour. A good try for Breakfast. - 100.493
Eggs Benedict With Spinach
1. Prepare spinach as label directs; drain well.
2. Toast English-muffin halves; arrange on oven-safe platter. Top each half with one-fourth of ham, then one-fourth of hot spinach. Cover loosely with foil; place in 200°F. oven to heat ham.
3. Meanwhile,... - 24.4092
1. Preheat the grill (broiler) to medium. Cut the muffins in half and lightly toast them for 1-2 minutes on the open side. Set aside and keep warm.
2. Trim off all visible fat from the bacon and grill for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through. Drain... - 36.4366
Rinse tofu in cold water.
Wipe dry but do not press.
Break it up into food processor with steel blade.
Add egg and juice.
Blend until very creamy.
Transfer to a 2-cup measure.
There should be P/4 cups.
The consistency should be that of buttermilk.
If too... - 44.4642
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Soak caraway seeds in boiling water 15-20 minutes.
Place rye flour and sugar in a bowl and rub well between your fingers, breaking up any lumps of sugar.
Sift all-purpose flour, baking powder, and salt directly into another bowl and... - 44.6118
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter twelve 1 cup muffin forms, dust them with whole-wheat flour, and shake out excess flour.
Break the eggs into the bowl of an electric mixer, add the sugar, lemon rind and vanilla, and whip at high speed until the... - 38.4886
Homemade Egg Mcmuffin Breakfast Sandwich
Ditch your regular toast and omelet breakfast for delicious homemade egg mcmuffin. This lip-smacking egg treat, styled after egg Benedict, is a standard sando breakfast. In this video recipe, Betty teaches how to make this classic egg mcmuffin at home in a... - 91.8507
Granola mix is a very handy and useful mix to have at hand whether ou want it for breakfast cereal or muffins. The assorted flavors and ingredients makes the granola mix very special and delicious. It is crunchy, flavorful and full of the goodness of whole... - 46.9715
In a small bowl, combine cheese, mayonnaise, milk, onion, mustard, worcestershire sauce, paprika and garlic powder.
Break English muffins in half and toast in a conventional toaster.
It may be necessary to toast them twice on light setting to... - 43.7606
Eggs Benedict With Bacon
Fry bacon in oil in frypan; keep warm.
Spread muffin halves with butter; toast under broiler.
Break eggs into saucer one at a time.
Slip each egg gently into boiling salted water; water should cover eggs.
Reheat to simmering; simmer, covered, until eggs are... - 32.772
Eggs Benedict With Canadian Bacon
Cook Hollandaise sauce.
On microwave sate serving platter arrange muffins with bacon slice on each.
In 1 qt casserole microwave (high) water 2 1/2-3 minutes.
Swirl water with spoon and break eggs into swirl.
Pierce yolk with fork.
Microwave (high),... - 34.6494
Eggs Dannon is a delicious side dish recipe that you will simply love to serve to your loved ones. I am sure, once you try this, you will always crave for some more. - 39.0749
Eggs Benedict gives a good taste. With the muffins and other ingredients,Eggs Benedict gives a nice taste. Eggitarians must try Eggs Benedict. - 40.1636
Classic Corn Bread And Sausage Stuffing
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease 13" by 9" baking pan. In large bowl, prepare corn-muffin mix as label directs but prepare both packages together. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool... - 27.3165
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Hollow out cut sides of muffins so each will hold an egg. Place cut-side-down on preheated grill.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, on HIGH, or until lightly toasted. Turn muffins over and break an egg... - 26.1106
Using a 6-cup muffin tin, place 1 teaspoon butter in each muffin cup.
Gently break egg into each cup and sprinkle with 1 tea spoon cheese, 1 teaspoon cooked bacon and 1 teaspoon parsley.
Add salt, pepper, Worcestershire, paprika and Tabasco to taste.
Bake at... - 36.0554
Tuna And Eggs Royal
Drain one can tuna; break into large pieces in small bowl; set aside.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour.
Slowly stir in cream, salt and pepper.
Cook and stir until sauce begins to thicken.
Add sherry; continue cooking until sauce is smooth and... - 38.5844
Eggs In Toast Cups
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
Trim crusts from bread; brush both sides of bread with melted butter.
Fit into custard cups or large muffin tins.
Bake for 15 minutes.
Break eggs into toast cups.
Season with salt and pepper; dot with butter.
Cover with foil.
Bake... - 34.3978
Egg In A Basket
Place biscuits in muffin tin, shaping to fit sides and leaving a well.
Break eggs into baskets.
Bake in 400Â°F.
Oven 10 to 15 minutes. - 27.2402
Authentic Poached Eggs
Fill a frying pan 2/3 full of water, measuring it as you add.
Add 1/2 tsp salt to each pint of water.
Put in the greased muffin rings or egg poachers.
Break eggs one at a time in a saucer and slip them into the rings in the boiling water.
Turn off heat... - 24.5859
Baked Tomatoes And Eggs
Heat oven to 375 degrees.
Cut stem end off tomatoes and scoop out pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
Invert on paper towelling to drain.
Set tomatoes in lightly-greased large muffin cups.
Sprinkle insides with salt and pepper.
Break an egg into each.
Dot with... - 36.6193
Easy And Fast Cornbread And Veggie Salad
If you are craving for a satisfying supper that oozes with summer flavors, this fresh, light and sumptuous cornbread and veggie salad is all you need. Betty whomps up a vegetarian delight and adds cornbread to it to add extra zing and crunch to the salad.... - 99.5011
Greek Pizza Snacks
1) Preheat the oven to 400 F
2) Onto a baking sheet, place the muffins with the cut side facing up
3) Spread a tablespoon of the cream cheese onto the muffin
4) Into a bowl add the ham and using the fork break into small pieces
5) Spoon... - 49.3444
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F
2. Grease individual muffin cups or muffin trays with oil or butter.
3. Into a basin, break the eggs
4. Beat them with an egg beater until thick and pale.
5. Add the milk and flour and blend in to make a... - 30.2099
Eggs Baked In Toast Cups
Trim crusts from bread; brush both sides of each slice with butter.
Fit gently into 3-inch muffin tins.
Bake at 350° for 10 to I5 minutes until lightly browned.
Break one egg into each toast cup.
Continue baking for 15 to 20 minutes until eggs are... - 30.9942
'Tis now time for the Benediction... The Eggs BENEDICTion, that is! (C'mon, it's hard coming up with these descriptions!) - 0
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread
Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread is simply a delicious side dish recipe. A mouth watering Lemon Blueberry Poppy Seed Bread will surely tempt you to prepare this recipe on every get together! - 46.3825
Apricot Date Mini Loaves
Apricot Date Mini Loaves is a delicious recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Apricot Date Mini Loaves; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 41.4217
Hello dear, are you looking for Eggs Benedict recipe? The European Eggs Benedict is amazingly appetizing as a Breakfast for meals. This Eggs Benedict is too good to be missed. - 40.2481
1. Sift the sugar before measuring. Have the eggs stand at room temperature 30 minutes before making the cake. Start oven, set as directed
2. Separate the yolks and whites of the eggs. Beat the egg whites stiff, but not dry, and gradually beat in 1... - 31.543
Egg Blossoms is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Egg Blossoms; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 39.2674
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray ten 1 1/2-or 2-inch muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Using rolling pin, lightly flatten each biscuit; press onto bottom and up sides of prepared muffin cups. Set aside.
2. In medium nonstick skillet, saute turkey about... - 34.4786
In 10-inch skillet heat 1 inch of water to boiling.
Break egg into small dish; slide egg into water,tipping dish toward edge of pan.
Repeat with remaining eggs.
Reduce heat; cover and simmer till eggs are just soft-cooked, about 3 minutes.
Remove with slotted... - 34.9009
1. In a small non-stick skillet, warm the Canadian bacon on both sides over medium high heat, about 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. Using a 3-inch metal biscuit cutter, cut out a circle of cheese. Set aside the cheese circle and... - 0
Idlis are simple to prepare. The muffin container gives the Idlis a perfect two dimensional shape. The urad dal gives the Idlis the divine taste. Must try it. - 39.5464
Benedict Style Poached Eggs
In skillet, in butter, cook onions until tender.
Blend in undiluted soup and milk.
Heat to boiling; lower heat.
Break eggs, one by one, into saucer, then slide into sauce, side by side.
Cook, covered, about 10 minutes or until eggs are of desired... - 38.1826
Cream butter€”sift dry ingredients and add to butter.
Press in muffin tins; bake in moderate oven (300 to 325) until light brown.
To remove invert tins on flat surface, lightly tap each tin on bottom and tarts will come out without breaking. - 23.1045
Smoked Salmon Benedict
Prepare Basic or Blender Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm over hot water.
Do not let water come to a simmer.
Toast muffin halves; butter lightly.
Place smoked-salmon slices on top of buttered muffin halves.
In a medium saucepan or skillet, pour water 1-1/2 to 2... - 35.6459
Quick Eggs Benedict
1. Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 9-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the ham, and cook, uncovered, for 1 minute on each side, or until lightly browned. Meanwhile, toast the muffins and butter them with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Arrange the... - 34.3335
In small bowl, mix mayonnaise and mustard.
Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
Generously season egg rings or 3 1/2-inch screw bands from canning jars.
Season griddle or skillet.
Place griddle on one half of cooking grid.
Arrange egg rings on one half of... - 37.0318
Baked Eggs & Mushrooms
In a frying pan over medium-heat, melt butter; set 2 tablespoons aside.
Add mushrooms and onion to pan and cook until onion is limp.
Stir in flour and cook until bubbly; gradually stir in broth and cream; cook, stirring constantly, until thick and... - 42.5339
Prepare corn-muffin mix according to package directions; spread evenly in a well-greased 15 1/2 xl0 1/2 x l-inch jelly-roll pan.
Sprinkle with peanuts, cheese, and garlic salt; drizzle butter over top.
Bake in moderate oven (375°) about 25 minutes or till... - 24.1115
Break tuna in chunks and sprinkle with lemon juice; combine with hard-cooked eggs, pickle, onion, salt, and pepper.
Mix gently and chill.
Top each English muffin half with Boston lettuce, 3 tomato slices, and tuna salad.
Garnish with a dollop of mayonnaise. - 35.6164
Baked Nest Eggs
1. Preheat the oven at (400°).
2. In a pan combine frozen vegetables with milk and butter or margarine and heat, following label directions.
3. Stir in sausages and spoon into a greased shallow 6-cup baking dish.
4. Into a cup, break... - 39.6939
Egg Benedict And Beef
1. In a pan cook Canadian bacon for 5 minutes.
2. In another pan sear beef sirloin with beer and cook.
3. Simultaneously in saucepan warm water add in vinegar and break egg in it gently. Poach for 4 minutes.
4. Take out poached egg and place on paper... - 88.8271
Classic Eggs Benedict
Eggs benedict is a classic preparation of eggs that is most often served as a gourmet breakfast. Prepared with poached egg and bacon served over english muffins with hollandaise sauce, the eggs benedict are an all time favorite recipe that will never fade in... - 45.6784
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until lightly browned on both sides (about 1 minute per side).
Meanwhile, toast muffin halves and spread with butter.
Prepare hollandaise sauce; cover and keep warm while poaching eggs.
To serve, place 2... - 39.7903
This Anchovy Puffs is a great treat for the mid-day break, be it morning or in the evening! And also, surprisingly easy to make, I have this Anchovy Puffs right there on my table for almost all the parties on short notice. So here's the recipe and simply... - 39.6885
Sugar Patties Or Cup Cakes
Sugar patties or cup cakes are buttermilk and sugar cupcakes or muffins. Baked in muffin tins with a batter of sugar, flour, egg and buttermilk, the sugar patties or cup cakes can be baked wih added cocoa too. - 35.9678
1. Prepare Hollandaise Sauce; keep warm.
2. In jelly-roll pan, arrange toasted English muffins and top each with slice of Canadian bacon; keep warm.
3. Poach eggs: In 12-inch skillet, heat 1 1/2 inches water to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low. Break 1 egg... - 24.1479
Mushroom Poached Eggs
1. Melt butter in large skillet. Add onions and cook over medium heat just until onions are tender but not browned.
2. Blend in soup and milk and heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low.
3. Carefully break eggs into a saucer, then slide into sauce, one by one,... - 35.5634
Eggs Benedict Breakfast
1) Cook Hollandaise sauce.
2) Cover and keep aside.
3) On microwave sate serving platter arrange muffins with bacon slice on each.
4) Take 1 qt. casserole, place water in it and microwave (high) water for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
5) Swirl water... - 39.1099
Fiesta Tamale Pie
Mix corn muffin mix, egg and milk until just moistened.
Mix ground beef, sausage, onion and garlic in square baking dish, 8 x 8 inches.
Microwave at HIGH (100%) until meat loses pink color, 5 to 9 minutes, stirring once to break up... - 39.2418
Cups Of Bacon By The Bbq Pit Boys
For breakfast or as a side dish, these slow grilled bowls of Bacon are loaded with your choice of Corned Beef Hash, Strip Steak, Grilled Onions, Home Fried Potatoes, Ham, Sausage, Mushrooms, Cheese, and Eggs. And it's real easy to do with these few simple... - 0
Light Eggs Benedict
1. In a double boiler or a saucepan placed over hot water, whisk the egg yolk over moderate heat for 1 minute or until smooth. Whisk in the lemon juice, then the melted butter, water, salt, and ground red pepper.
2. In a small cup, dissolve the cornstarch in... - 35.0385
Easy Eggs Benedict
If you're looking for a special breakfast for someone dear, here is an excellent Eggs Benedict recipe for you. The video is truly impressive and well explained. So make this extra special breakfast dish with four layers of wholesome goodness from muffin,... - 103.138
Eggs Benedict make any meal an elegant special occasion. Especially great for weekend breakfast or brunch, or a unique evening meal. - 46.2609
Seafood Eggs Benedict
Wash fresh asparagus.
Snap off heavy woody ends; discard.
Cut into 2- to 3-inch spears.
Cook asparagus in a saucepan in a small amount of water until barely tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
If using canned asparagus, warm in a saucepan in aparagus liquid, 5... - 43.8729
In large skillet heat oil; add onion and green pepper.
Cook 5 minutes or until tender.
Add tomato, tomato sauce, water, garlic, oregano, salt and Tabasco sauce.
Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
Break eggs, 1 at a time, into cup and slip into sauce.
Cover; simmer... - 34.4047
Dissolve the yeast in the water in a bowl.
Add flour and salt and beat well.
Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Fill greased muffin tins 1/2 full.
Place on a griddle over medium heat and cook until bubbles... - 35.4605
Baby Veg Baskets
Preheat the oven to Gas 7, 425°F, 220°C.
Melt fat, brush over each pastry square.
Sandwich in pairs.
Line eight deep muffin tins with half sandwiched filo, brush with fat and press remaining filo on top at an angle so that layers form a star shape, giving a... - 27.3293
Simple Poached Eggs
1. Grease bottom of a small skillet. Add water to 2-in. depth or enough to rise 1-in. above tops of eggs.
2. Add salt to water.
3. Bring water to boiling and then reduce heat to keep water simmering. Uncover pan.
4. Break eggs (only one at a time) into a... - 24.3576
Souffleed Pastrami Rounds
1. In a medium-size frying pan saute bacon until crisp and remove and drain well on paper toweling.
2. Into a second medium-size frying pan pour just enough water to cover bottom.
3. Into a cup break eggs, one at a time and slip into the pan.
4. Cover... - 34.9848
Matzo Rolls Passover
1. Preheat oven at 350° F.
2. In a bowl, break eggs.
3. Add salt. Beat it well.
4. Add broth or milk alternately with matzo meal and cake meal.
5. Add melted fat or butter.
6. Grease 12 muffin cups.
7. Fill it 2/3 rd capacity with... - 38.3304
Melt butter in blazer pan of Oster Electric Chafing Dish at high.
Brown meat in butter, breaking into small pieces as it browns.
Add onions and cook, stirring frequently, until onion is glassy.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer uncovered about 30 minutes... - 37.0188
Dissolve gelatin in water.
Refrigerate 10 minutes.
Mix sherbet and topping.
Fold into gelatin mixture with other ingredients.
(To prevent breaking, fold in oranges last.) Put in dish or molds.
Before serving, place in refrigerator to soften... - 38.4695
Mushroom Poached Eggs
Place the butter in a ceramic or Pyrex pie plate and melt 1 minute at HIGH.
Add the soup and the milk or wine.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH 2 minutes, or until sauce is hot, stirring once.
Break the eggs, one at a time, onto a small plate.
Gendy slide... - 37.1977