- » Mozzarella Zucchini Pie
Mozzarella Zucchini Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella zucchini pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella zucchini pie recipes.
Zucchini And Whole Wheat Pasta Pie
1. Put the zucchini into a bowl, add 2 teaspoons of salt, and let stand for 20 minutes to drain off the liquid. Take a tea towel and put the zucchini into it, roll it up and twist it to remove the moisture.
2. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl... - 34.2448
Zucchini Brunch Pie
In a skillet, saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender, about 10 minutes.
Remove from the heat; cool slightly.
Stir in eggs, cheese, parsley, salt, pepper, garlic powder and basil.
Separate the crescent rolls and press into an un-greased 10-in.pie... - 42.6528
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.2135
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients well.
2. Preheat oven to 375° F.
3. Into a pie plate, pour the mixture and bake for 25 minutes.
4. Serve immediately.
For variations, add mushrooms, bacon, ham or cooked... - 42.1778
Italian Zucchini Crescent Pie
Heat oven to 375°F.
In 10-inch skillet, cook zucchini and onion in margarine until tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in parsley and seasonings.
In large bowl, blend eggs and cheese.
Stir in vegetable mixture.
Separate dough into 8 triangles.
Place in ungreased... - 44.2144
Zucchini Pie [quiche]
You can substitute zucchini with your favorite meat. I was making it for some of our vegetarian friends, and hence didnt experiment
much :) - 48.9241
Zucchini Carrot Bread Loaf
1 In a bowl, combine all Loaf ingredients.
2 Place half the mixture in a lightly greased loaf pan.
3 Steam zucchini and carrot for 5 minutes.
4 Prepare a hollow in the center of the mixture in the loaf pan.
5 Arrange zucchini, carrot,... - 45.49
Zucchini Roni Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit, If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
2 In case of jarred red peppers, drain them well and pat dry with paper towel.
3 In a food processor, grind the peppers into a paste.
4 Using... - 45.7808
Heat the butter in a large saucepan or Dutch oven and add the zucchini, onion, garlic, oregano, basil and black pepper.
Saute, stirring frequently, over medium heat for approximately 15-20 minutes or until the zucchini and onion are fork tender.
Remove the... - 43.837
Sausage And Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, black pepper, and basil,... - 44.5545
Irene S Cheese And Spinach Pie
Saute mushrooms, zucchini, and green pepper in margarine for 5 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
Add ham and saute 2 minutes more or until all moisture is evaporated.
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine cottage cheese with mozzarella, eggs, and... - 42.266
Mixed Vegetable Pie
Insert shredding disc in processor, shred mozzarella cheese and set aside.
Change to slicing disc; slice zucchini and mushrooms and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion into chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off... - 45.4356
Garden Pasta Pie
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 8-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small nonstick skillet, heat oil; add onion and garlic. Cook over medium-high heat until onion is translucent, 3 minutes.
3. Transfer onion to medium bowl.... - 37.4418
Crustless Vegetable Cheese Pie
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
3. Add in mushrooms, green pepper, zucchini and saute to softness.
4.Drain away excess liquid.
5. Cool .
6. Mix together cheeses, spinach, eggs,... - 49.4972
Ratatouille-bran Stuffed Eggplant
Wash eggplant, and cut in half lengthwise.
Remove pulp, leaving a 1/4-inch shell; set shells aside.
Chop pulp, and measure out 4 cups.
Saute eggplant pulp and zucchini in a large skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring... - 41.6585
This Vegetable Gratin tastes unique ! I tried this mixed vegetable and bread bake with irresistible Italian seasonings for my meals with some savory tomato sauce . Your suggestions for this Vegetable Gratin are welcome ! - 43.7687
Festive Italian Quiche
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Increase oven temperature to 375°F.
Heat oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
Add zucchini, onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 10 minutes.
Spread evenly in... - 40.9065
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 45.0872
Crustless Vegetarian Quiche
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Coat a 10-inch pie plate with cooking spray.
3) Cover the tofu in several layers of cheesecloth or paper towels. Press them lightly to remove excess water.
4) Unwrap the tofu and slice them into 1-inch cubes. Keep... - 47.8901
Saute vegetables in oil, drain well, and allow to cool.
Stir in cheese.
Roll dough into a 1/2-inch-thick circle.
Put dough on a 12-inch pizza pan or 10-inch pie plate.
Spread Italian Tomato Sauce on pizza.
Spoon vegetable mixture over sauce.
Bake pizza at... - 41.3391
Venetian Pizza Boats
In a medium mixing bowl combine egg, bread crumbs, salt, oregano, and pepper.
Add ground beef, then mix well.
Shape the meat mixture into 6 meatballs.
Arrange meatballs in a circle in a 7- or 9-inch pie plate.
Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100% power (HIGH) 3 to... - 47.6951