- » Mozzarella Tuna Melt
Mozzarella Tuna Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella tuna melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella tuna melt recipes.
Tuna & Mozzarella Melt
1. Melt butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; saute onion just until soft; stir in flour, salt and nutmeg; cook, stirring constantly, just until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until sauce thickens and bubbles 1 minute; remove... - 29.6482
You May Also Like!
This tuna melt is by far one of my son's favorite dishes. You must try this! It is amazing! - 0
Pesto Tuna Melts
Set oven control to broil.
Place bread on ungreased cookie sheet.
Broil with tops about 4 inches from heat until golden brown; turn and broil until golden brown.
Spread bread slices with pesto.
Top with tomato, tuna and cheese slices.
Broil about 1 minute or... - 35.6095
In medium bowl, combine cheese, tuna, tomatoes, onion, parsley and oregano.
Brush both sides of bread slices with olive oil and rub surfaces with cut sides of garlic.
In dry preheated skillet, grill bread until light golden brown.
Turn and top each... - 30.3814
Cheesy Tuna And Noodles
1. Take a large saucepan and add measured water according to package instructions.
2. Bring water to a boil.
3. When boiling, add noodles and let come to a boil again.
4. Cook until they are al dente or tender-crisp.
5. Stir in the seasoning that... - 47.0805
About 1 hour before supper:
1. Cook noodles as package label directs; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in medium bowl combine tomato sauce, basil, salt, and oregano.
3. Start heating oven to 375Â°F.
4. In lightly greased 12-by-8-by-2-inch baking dish arrange a layer of... - 37.4419
Tuna Stuffed Squash
1 Halve squash lengthwise; place, cut-side down, in a large skillet; add water to a depth of 1/2-inch; cover skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat; cook 5 minutes.
2 Remove squash halves from skillet with pancake turner and drain on paper towels until cool... - 30.472
Tuna Marinara Muffins
Drain 1 tablespoon oil from tuna into a saucepan; discard remaining oil and set tuna aside.
Over medium heat, cook garlic in oil until limp.
Add tomato sauce, sugar, and oregano; simmer for about 15 minutes.
Cut artichoke hearts in half and stir into... - 43.3761
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
With a kitchen shear trim sharp points from artichoke leaves.
Trim stems; remove loose outer leaves.
Cut 1 inch from the tops.
Brush cut edges with lemon juice.
In a large covered saucepan or Dutch oven bring artichokes and salted water to a boil; reduce... - 43.4551
Tuna Stuffed Artichokes
1. Using a kitchen shear trim out the sharp points from artichoke leaves.
2. Trim stems and take out the loose outer leaves.
3. Cut an inch from the tops and brush cut edges using lemon juice.
4. Into a large covered saucepan or Dutch... - 46.5723
Tortellini With Three Cheese Tuna Sauce
Cook tortellini in boiling salted water according to package directions.
When tortellini is nearly done, in another saucepan sauté onions and garlic in butter for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat. Whisk in ricotta cheese and milk.
Add tuna, cheeses, basil and... - 39.0839