- » Mozzarella Topped Pepper Tomato Garlic
Mozzarella Topped Pepper Tomato Garlic Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella topped pepper tomato garlic recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella topped pepper tomato garlic recipes.
Garlic Flat Bread With Smoked Mozzarella And Tomato Vinaigrette
To prepare flatbreads, weigh or lightly spoon whole wheat flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife.
Combine whole wheat flour, 1/4 cup water, and yeast in a bowl; let stand 10 minutes.
Weigh or lightly spoon all-purpose flour into dry... - 45.9994
Pasta With Tomatoes And Mozzarella In A Salad
1. Rub the bottom and sides of a wooden bowl (8 or 9 inches wide) with the garlic clove. Discard any remaining garlic or reserve for another use.
2. To the bowl, add the pasta, tomatoes, mozzarella, most of the basil (save a little for garnish), onion rings,... - 29.3085
Mozzarella, Bacon And Roasted Tomato Sandwich
If you want to make a tasty and filling sandwich, but in an effortless way, then this recipe is the right choice. Packed with the goodness of mozzarella cheese and tomatoes, this sandwich is ideal to be relished as a lunch or as a snack. Watch out how simple... - 126.967
Tomato And Mozzarella Al Forno
Preheat oven to 200°C (400°F) Gas 6.
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and cook over medium high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add tomatoes and oregano and simmer rapidly, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 15 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to... - 43.502
Tomato & Mozzarella Salad
Wash, dry and slice the tomatoes.
Arrange the mozzarella on a serving plate with the tomato slices .
Roughly tear the basil leaves and sprinkle over the salad.
Pour the olive oil over the salad, then season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Top with... - 30.4987
Richard Roberts' Tomato Mozzarella Prosciutto Salad
1) In a large bowl, mix together vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Slowly add in the olive oil along with chopped basil. Whisk well.
2) Refrigerate the bowl.
3) Slice the tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto into 16 slices of 1/8 to 1/4 inch.
4) In a... - 46.7048
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
Courgettes With Tomato And Mozzarella
1) In a saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon of oil along with butter.
2) Saute the onions and garlic till they turn a golden brown.
3) Blanch the tomatoes. Peel and chop them fine. If using canned tomatoes, drain them and add into the pan.
4) Stir in the... - 48.4977
Penne With Eggplant, Mozzarella And San Marzano Tomatoes
Penne With Eggplant,Mozzarella And San Marzano Tomatoes is a great way to use your garden eggplant using a quick pan sauce. This is a wonderful Italian main dish with the eggpalnt, tomatoes and cheeses. The Penne With Eggplant,Mozzarella And San Marzano... - 108.321
Grilled Chicken Sandwiches With Mozzarella Tomato And Basil
1. In a large bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the olive oil with the lemon zest, lemon juice, thyme, garlic and a generous pinch each of salt and pepper. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into a medium bowl, add the tomatoes and turn to coat. Add the chicken to... - 28.752
Baked Eggplant Mozzarella Eggs And Tomatoes
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) On a large platter, arrange the eggplant slices.
3) On each slice, sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
4) Let the slices remain at room temperature to dry out the excess moisture.
5) After this, drain the eggplant... - 45.4138
Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Gratin With Pasta Genovese
Would you like to have some pasta with grilled chicken next time when you get some holiday ? Here it is , This effortless meal from the oven features mozzarella-topped on grilled chicken served with Pesto pasta ...and it's on the table in just 40 minutes! A... - 99.7202
Flash Mob Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 425 degree.
2. On a baking tray, place Nan breads, and top it with mozzarella, and tomato.
3. Sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, onion powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, and salt.
4. Top it with grated cheese and... - 105.562
Combine all ingredients except veal, cheese and parsley in small bowl.
Microwave at High 2 minutes.
Reduce power to 50% (Medium).
Microwave 6 minutes.
Place veal in 12x8-in baking dish.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 6 to 9... - 44.4054
Mozzarella And Pesto Burger
Chef Hermann probably enjoys his burgers with a dash of zing and creamy insides and this recipe seems to be a perfect replication of his love for all things creamy. He stuffs his burger with spinach-arugula pesto and soft, sweet, and creamy mozzarella that... - 102.666
Quick And Easy Mozarella Bruschetta
1. In a small bowl, pour olive oil, and put garlic clove in it. Allow it to rest and the flavors be infused.
2. With a brush, apply the garlic infused olive oil on bread. Pop it oven and bake for a few minute. You can also put it under... - 92.7244
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Place cut side up on foil-lined baking sheet.
Combine oil, garlic, salt and pepper; drizzle over bread.
Sprinkle with green onions and tomato; top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake in upper half of oven at 500°F 5 to 7 minutes or - 30.0159
Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 46.6042
Baked Fish Mozzarella
Pat fillets dry and arrange in single layer in buttered 13- x 9-inch (3.5 L) baking dish; season with salt and pepper to taste.
Combine cheese and garlic; -spread over fish.
Arrange tomato slices on top and sprinkle with oregano, and salt and pepper to... - 30.5616
Grilled Eggplant And Mozzarella Sandwiches
With serrated knife, cut eggplant crosswise into 14-inch slices.
Use the eight largest slices for this recipe and save remaining eggplant for another use.
Place slices in a colander and toss well with salt.
Let slices stand 1 hour to release bitter flavor,... - 43.4236
1 In a nonstick pan, melt butter.
2 Add garlic powder and chicken.Cook until brown.
2 In a blender, puree tomatoes and add Italian seasoning and pepper.
3 Put chicken in a baking dish.
4 Pour the tomato sauce over.
5 Arrange 1 slice of... - 40.4511
1) In the slow cooker, place half of eggplant slices.
2) Place half of, mozzarella cheese, parsley, garlic salt, pepper, and tomato sauce.
3) Repeat the same process with remaining ingredients except Parmesan cheese.
4) Dredge Parmesan cheese on the... - 36.3449
Mozzarella Alla Polenta
1. Preheat broiler.
2. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and saute shallots over medium heat for 3 minutes. Add garlic and saute for 30 seconds. Stir in thyme, oregano, tomatoes, and salt and pepper to taste; heat completely. Adjust seasonings and set aside.
3.... - 32.7614
Buffalo Mozzarella With Summer Vegetables And Herbs
1. Mix together the mozzarella, marinade ingredients and 3 tbsp olive oil, then grind over a little sea salt and black pepper. Cover with cling film and marinate for at least 6 hrs, or overnight.
2. Blanch the asparagus for 1 min in some boiling salted water,... - 44.7141
Chicken Mozzarella is an amazingly delicious side dish recipe. A deadly combination of chicken and mozzarella cheese will tempt you to prepare this dish on every party! - 45.2162
Italian Style Turkey Rigatoni With Mozzarella
Cook the rigatoni in a large pot of boiling water until just tender, about 10 minutes.
Drain, rinse with warm water, and set aside.
In a food processor or blender container, combine the onions, carrots, and garlic.
Process until finely chopped.
Place the... - 42.7089
Toasted Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 43.9847
Chicken Pesto Mozzarella
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
In large skillet, brown chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion and olives; bring to boil.
Cover and cook 8 minutes... - 34.4187
High Protein Mozzarella Pesto Strata
Italian food on your mind... yet looking for something different...? Your search ends right here. Try this delectable cheese laden strata, complete with garlic basil pesto, tangy olives and sweet spicy roasted red peppers, baked to perfection. - 0
Place olive oil in sauce pan and heat, then add all ingredients in left column through hot water.
Heat rapidly, then simmer for about two hours.
Check to see if bit more water needed.
Don't add any last half hour as sauce should be thick.
If sweeter sauce... - 47.7966
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.3895
Superfast Vegetarian Pizza
Preheat oven to 450Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy medium skillet over medium heat.
Add zucchini, yellow squash and crushed red pepper; saute until vegetables are almost tender, about 5 minutes.
Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
Spread mushroom sauce over.
Sprinkle... - 43.3842
Family Pizza Night Goes Valentine's
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a bowl, add 1/8 cup of olive oil and garlic. Stir and allow it to set and fuse the flavours.
3. Remove seeds and dice bell pepper. Keep it aside.
4. Place a skillet over low heat, pour 2 tablespoons... - 101.865
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 44.9102
Combine 2 cups flour, yeast, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt.
Add water and cooking oil.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer for 1/2 minute, scraping bowl.
Beat 3 minutes at high speed.
By hand, stir in enough remaining flour to make mod-ierately stiff dough.
On... - 42.9417
Hot And Cheesy Bruschetta Dip
Sometimes, finding the perfect appetizer can be a bit of a challenge. This Hot and Cheesy Bruschetta couldn't be simpler. - 0
Double Trouble Bruschetta
In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
Now, preheat oven on LOW broiler setting.
Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch hard diagonal... - 45.9333
Mushroom Pepper Pizza
1) Set the oven to 425°.
2) Take a 14-inch pizza pan and grease it lightly.
3) Follow the package instructions to make up hot roll mix.
4) Even out the dough to fit the pan after kneading it for 5 minutes.
5) Keep aside for 15... - 49.0993
Preheat oven to 350 °F (175 °C).
Slice off tops from tomatoes.
With a spoon, scoop out pulp, reserving around 1/4 cup (60 mL) pulp.
Mix reserved pulp with remaining ingredients.
Stuff tomatoes with mixture.
Cook in oven 20 minutes or so. - 31.4138
Roasted Pepper And Sweet Onion Pizzas
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. Place the peppers on a baking tray and bake in pre heated oven till peppers are charred.
3. Once charred black, remove from oven and cover with a damp cloth.
4. Once cooled, peel off skin, de seed and... - 48.5385
Salami And Green Pepper Pizza
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Pizza crust : In a bowl, sift the flours, salt, mustard and cayenne together.
3) Rub in the butter or margarine, until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a bowl, beat the egg and milk together.
5) Stir into the flour... - 47.3006
Pizza With Artichokes And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The main ingredient in pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes is always vegetable. It is one italian dish which will never fail to impress you... - 39.9043
Italian Garlic Crust Pizza
It's the end of a long week, so get yourself a good DVD and curl up on the couch with this lounge-friendly Italian garlic crust pizza. A garlicky side is a must with Italian pizza and this tomato and ham version ticks the box. Experiment with all your... - 104.718
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cut tops off bell peppers; discard tops, seeds, and membranes.
Cook peppers in boiling water 5 minutes; drain and set aside.
Remove casings from sausage and discard casings.
Cook sausage, onion and garlic in a large non-stick skillet... - 38.9767
Italian Beef Stuffed Peppers
Cut tops off peppers; remove seeds and membranes.
Parboil 5 minutes; drain.
Saute beef and onion in large skillet until lightly browned; add a little oil if meat is very lean.
Add garlic powder, herbs, salt, pepper, tomatoes, 1/2 can tomato sauce, water, and... - 42.3671
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
This Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers makes a delicious meal ! Just try the Ricotta and Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers for your dinner tonight and tell me if you like it ! - 38.9082
Pasta Topped Eggplant
1) Preheat the oven to 450Â°F.
2) Slice the eggplants, sprinkle with salt and allow to drain for 30 minutes, dry with paper towels.
3) In an oiled baking pan, brush the slices with oil and arrange in a single layer
4) Bake in the... - 47.2138
Pizza Topped Eggs
In a frying pan over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring, until onion is limp.
Add tomatoes and their liquid, breaking them up with a fork, and stir vegetables along with basil and oregano.
Reduce heat and... - 43.1514
Pizza Sauce And Toppings
This Pizza Sauce and Toppings makes my pizzas taste mindblowing ! Try out this Pizza Sauce and Toppings and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.7959
Olive Anchovy Topped Pizza Napoletana
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3 T) of the water.
Pour the yeast liquid and remaining water into the flour.
Work the dough, using one hand, until it leaves the sides of the bowl... - 43.9561
High Fiber Pizza Crust With Healthy Mince Meat Pasta Topping
My search for a perfect and 100% whole wheat pizza crust ended today! So instead of the 0-benefit all-purpose flour, here is a fiber rich pizza crust. And guess what, the topping is also just as healthy as any meat lover would want it to be – extra lean... - 0
Baked Veal Parmesan
Pound veal; season with salt and pepper.
Cut into serving-size pieces.
Beat egg and 1 tablespoon water.
Dip veal in egg mixture, then in bread crumbs.
In skillet, brown veal in shortening (use additional shortening if necessary).
Arrange veal in 2-quart... - 38.4964
Chicken Parmesan Part 1 – Introduction & Sauce Making
For all those who think cooking perfect chicken parmesan at home, is not a simple job. You should certainly take a look at this video series. The chef has divided the process in 2 parts, here in this video she showcases ingredients you will need and also... - 103.313
Chicken Parmesan Part 2 – Preparing The Dish
Here is part 2 of chicken parmesan video series. The chef here showcases step by step instructions to make a succulent chicken combined with eggs, bread crumbs and cheese. Well explained recipe, but it would have been great if the chef could have maintained... - 102.588
Pepper pizzas are colrful and flavorful pizzas made with red and yellow bell peppers and proscioutto. Baked with proscuitto wrapped peppers with marjoram garlic, mozarella cheese and anchovies, the pepper pizzas are best served with ciabattas or focaccia... - 46.006
1. In a wok, heat the oil and add onions, ginger and garlic and saute for a while.
2. Add the zucchini and mushroom and cook for 4 minutes.
3. Add the sweet corn, peas, mashed potatoes, chili flakes, pepper, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.... - 0
Ricotta And Frijole Casserole With Chili Peppers
1) In a bowl, mix together rice, beans, and garlic salt.
2) In slow cooker, spoon 1/3 of rice mixture.
3) Spread half of, ricotta cheese, parsley mozzarella slices and chilli peppers over the rice mixture.
4) Cover with 1/2 of the remaining rice... - 40.8085
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Slice the pepper about ½ inch from the top.
3) Discard the seeds and membrane, leaving the shells uncut.
4) In the saucepan, bring the water to a boil and dip the pepper shells for 3 minutes.
5) Place... - 47.0041
Open Face Pepper And Cheese Melts
1. Coat a nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot. Add green pepper and next 3 ingredients; saute 8 minutes or until tender. Set aside, and keep warm.
2. Spread 1 teaspoon mustard over each bread slice; place bread on a baking... - 29.601
Whole Wheat Pizza With Green Peppers
In a large mixing bowl, combine the yeast and water according to package directions.
Mix in the all purpose flour and whole wheat flour and 2 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Place the dough on a floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic.
Coat a large... - 44.7334
Wholemeal Pizza With Green Pepper And Mushrooms
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.(200°c/Gas Mark 6)
2 Grease two baking sheets with oil.
3 In a bowl, mix the yeast and the sugar with half the water.
4 Set aside in a warm place until frothy, for about 10-15... - 45.2251
Red Pepper-spinach Pasta Bake
This is my own creation-an Italian,Vegetarian Delight brimming with home made Pasta Sauce, Red Peppers, Spinach and Cannelloni pasta- baked to perfection. This recipe is a sure hit with my family and friends. - 40.0503
Macaroni Beef And Sweet Pepper Casserole
1. In a large non stick skillet, add ground beef and cook until meat is brown and fat is separate. Remove the cooked beef onto a plate and drain off the fat.
2. In a pot, boil water and blanch macaroni, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In... - 46.6085
Lasagna With Ground Beef, Poblano Peppers & Ricotta Cheese
New comers to the kitchen who want to learn how to make lasagna must watch this video. Chef Helena has given an interesting look to the video. You can always substitute beef with any other meat as you like. Your family and guests will love this dish. - 117.599
Lasagna With Fresh Tomato Sauce
1. To prepare sauce, in a 2-quart casserole, combine onion, oil and garlic. Microwave, covered, on High 2-3 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce and basil; microwave, covered, 4-5 minutes, until tomatoes are soft, but still... - 33.6415
Stuffed Cannelloni In Tomato Sauce
Stir the garlic, oregano and 2 tbsp of tomato puree (paste) into the meat mixture. Place in a shallow dish and cook for 3 minutes, stirring halfway through the cooking time. At this stage the meat will not be completely cooked.
For the sauce, place the onion,... - 34.0255
Fresh Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
1. If the tomatoes do not stand straight, cut a small slice off the bottom of each. Carefully core the tomatoes. Scoop out and reserve the tomato flesh, leaving a firm wall on all sides. Sprinkle a little coarse salt into each tomato, invert onto a rack and... - 38.0965
Spicy Lasagna is a perfect choice for your lunch or dinner menu. The chef here shares a very basic Lasagna recipe with added flavor of Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese. This rich Lasagna recipe full of spices is not just comforting but is also elegant and fairly... - 87.6064
Zucchini Tomato Pie
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Saute onion in oil until transparent.
Add zucchini and saute approximately 5 minutes or until tender but crisp.
Remove from pan and set aside.
Add garlic, tomatoes, tomato sauce and seasonings to pan.
Cook over medium-high heat,... - 44.2135
Crustless Tomato Pie
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Set out a 12-inch-round quiche or baking dish. In a small bowl, toss the bread with the mozzarella, oil, Parmesan, parsley, and garlic.
2. Line the baking dish with the tomato slices, overlapping them slightly. Sprinkle with the... - 34.3537
Easy Cheesy Tomato Pie
Cut each sheet of phyllo in half crosswise; laid 1 half on tea towel, keeping remaining halves covered with damp towel.
Brush sheet with some of the butter; place another sheet on top, making sure edges are not perfectly aligned.
Brush with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of... - 44.8693
Pasta Cheese And Tomato Pie
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
Lightly grease and flour an 8 inch springform pan and set aside.
Cook the linguine according to package directions, omitting the salt.
Drain, rinse under cold running water, and drain again.
Return to the cooking pot and set... - 44.7631
Italian Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
Leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell, scoop out the pulp; chop pulp and set aside.
Invert the tomatoes onto paper towels to drain.
Meanwhile, cook sausage, onion and garlic in a skillet until sausage is browned;... - 42.8722
Baked Aubergine Tomato And Cheese Gratin
Blanch, skin and chop tomatoes.
Run through a mixer until smooth.
Place in a saucepan and put on a slow flame until the pulp becomes thick.
If the tomatoes are pulpy, this may only take 5 minutes.
Add salt, sugar, basil and black pepper.
Remove from the... - 40.0519
Pesto Plum Tomato Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place crust on a large baking sheet.
Spread pesto sauce over crust; top with tomato, garlic, and cheeses.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil. - 36.0463
Tomato Cheese Strata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F
2. In a 10" nonstick skillet saute carrot, green pepper, onionand zucchini in oil till they turn soft, say a couple of minutes
3. Add tomato, garlic, parsley, basil, salt and opepper and cook until the... - 45.0872
Balsamic Tomatoes With Spinach
Join Toby in managing diabetes well by including this summer special side dish- low calorie, low carb and with the complex flavors of balsamic vinegar. - 119.74
Classic Tomato Pizza Sauce
Making a homemade pizza? Why not start with a homemade Classic Tomato Pizza Sauce. Watch the chef share her secret recipe to prepare this chunky sauce. You will love it for sure. - 94.7461
Tomato And Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
1.Wipe mushrooms, remove stalks and finely chop.
2.To make filling, heat 1 teaspoon oil in trypan, cook garlic and shallots for 1-2 minutes.
Stir in spinach and tomato paste, cook for 2-3 minutes.
Fold through bread crumbs.
Season to taste with... - 45.0366
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 4 Of 5
In the 4th and final part of the video series, it is now time to combine all the ingredients and bake the pie. Once done, the aromatic dish will taste so amazing that you would want to make batch after batch! - 102.084
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 2 Of 5
In Part 2, it is time to make the garlic mixture. This will add flavor and texture to the dish. It is important to make this mixture properly, so watch carefully. - 94.0671
Eggplant With Tomato Sauce And Parmesan Cheese
Are you looking for some diet foods? Then, this comforting vegetarian recipe combines some of the best and simplest flavors, Italy has to offer. A hearty vegetarian dish of aubergines, layered with a tomato sauce and topped with Italian cheese. Perfect... - 103.097
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 3 Of 5
In Part 3, the chef demonstrates the procedure to make the mayonnaise mixture, another important layer of the pie. Watch carefully to learn how to make the mixture to perfection. - 97.1314
Ravioli With Homemade Tomato Sauce
1) Use food processor, to prepare tomato sauce by processing garlic until coarsely chopped.
2) Add basil to coarsely chop in the processor.
3) Fold in tomatoes, tomato paste, salad dressing, vinegar and pepper and process thoroughly by using... - 43.1239
Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake
Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake makes a great main dish. The classic taste of cheese blended with tomatoes, eggplants and the other ingredients, provide a distinct flavor to this dish. Eggplant Tomato And Cheese Bake is my family's all time favorite recipe, i... - 50.2819
Tomato French Bread Lasagna
In a skillet, brown beef, onion, celery and garlic; drain and set aside.
Toast bread; line the bottom of an ungreased 13-in.x 9-in.x 2-in.baking dish with 10 slices.
Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the tomatoes.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle half... - 46.2422
Pasta Sausage And Tomato Casserole
1. In a skillet, blanch sausages in boiling water, peel, slice and set aside.
2. In a large pot, boil pasta until cooked, drain, rinse and set aside.
3. In a non stick skillet, add sliced sausages and cook for about 5 minutes. Add... - 43.0574
Stuffed Shells With Tomato Sauce
Cook shells according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
Drain and set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add beans and next 6 ingredients.
Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides.
Coat a large nonstick skillet... - 43.3888
Real Texas Tomato Jalapeno Pie Part 1 Of 5
Looking for a classic Mexican recipe for dinner? How about a well-made Jalapeno and Tomato Pie? If you think that it is a complex recipe, then watch this video series and change your opinion forever! In the 4 Part video series, Ramona Werst will shares... - 94.7524
Pasta 'n' Tomatoes
Cook pasta conventionally according to the package directions.
Drain and keep warm.
Meanwhile, cut a thin slice off the stem end of the tomatoes.
Hollow out the tomatoes, leaving a 1/4-to 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Chop the tomato insides and tops;... - 46.414
Tomato Salad And Marinara
Two fast recipes; a delicious marinated tomato salad and also a fresh or canned tomato marinara with fish and pasta. Authentic Italian cooking at it's best! - 0
Cool Fried Green Tomato & Chicken Sandwich
1. Cut tomatoes and chicken into slices. Season them with salt and pepper. Keep it aside
2. Dredge each tomato slice into flour, and egg.
3. Roll it into breadcrumbs, press and coat it nicely.
4. In skillet, heat oil, and place tomato... - 83.5138