- » Mozzarella Rice Chicken
Mozzarella Rice Chicken Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella rice chicken recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella rice chicken recipes.
Mozzarella And Sun-blushed Tomato Risotto With Basil
Put the stock in a saucepan and bring to a gentle simmer.
Melt half the butter in a separate saucepan and add the onion.
Cook gently for 10 minutes, until soft, but not browned.
Add the rice and stir until well-coated with the butter and heated through.
Pour... - 45.2006
Marinated Chicken Breasts With Mozzarella
1. Prepare rice according to package directions, adding green onions the last 5 minutes of cooking. In a saucepan bring 1/2 cup water to boiling; add broccoli. Cook, covered, 3 minutes or till crisp-tender; drain and set aside.
2. In a large cast-iron skillet... - 30.4399
Chicken Mozzarella Bake
Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C).
In a 2-quart oven-proof skillet, heat oil.
Add chicken thighs and drumsticks.
Fry until brown, turning to brown evenly on all sides.
Remove from skillet and keep warm.
Drain off excess fat.
Drain tomatoes; reserve... - 45.9564
Cheryls Home Cooking - Mozzarella Risotto Balls
Making Mozzarella Risotto Balls,its fast and easy. An excellent treat for the family. A great dish to share with friends and family. This dish is so tasty and yummy, we love making and eating mozzarella balls! - 0
Baked Olive And Mozzarella Orzo
In a kettle of boiling salted water boil the orzo until it is al dente, drain it well, and transfer it to a large bowl.
In a large heavy skillet cook the onion in the oil and the butter over moderately low heat, stirring, until it is softened, add the celery,... - 35.4252
Wehani Rice-stuffed Chicken Breasts
Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is a beautiful and tasty dish. Wehani Rice-Stuffed Chicken Breasts with chicken that is stuffed with rice, tomato, cheese, basil mixture is really a treat to the palate. Do make it! - 37.2278
Baked Chicken Breasts With Rice & Vegetable Stuffing
Baked chicken breasts with rice and vegetable stuffing is a cheesy and tangy chicken recipe. Prepared with a filling of rice with spinach, tomatoe and two cheeses, the chicken breasts are stuffed in pockets and flavored with garlic. Oven cooked and served... - 43.0584
Creamy Chicken And Brown Rice
1. In a pot over medium high, melt butter, add the garlic and it sweat for a few seconds.
2. Add in the onions, celery, instant brown rice. Stir well for a few seconds.
3. Stir in the mushrooms, chicken slices, bay leaf, chicken bouillon, season salt,... - 118.212
Cheesy Chicken And Rice Casserole
1. Heat oven to 350° F. Place the olive oil and onion in the bottom of a glass casserole dish at least 8x8x3 inches in size, and place casserole in oven.
2. While onion is cooking, season the boneless chicken thighs with salt and pepper and stuff the cavity... - 34.0435
Rice Balls W/ Chicken, Peas & Tomato Sauce
Rice balls are fabulous as a side dish or an entrée. This dish can be modified in various ways; for a healthier version opt for ground turkey or chicken rather than beef, or if you are a vegetarian omit the meat altogether. We hope you enjoy our first... - 43.0375
Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Season insides of chicken breasts with 1/4 teaspoon pepper and salt.
Combine rice, tomato, cheese, bran, basil, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Spoon rice mixture on top of chicken breasts; fold over and secure sides with wooden toothpicks soaked in... - 37.558
Heat broth in small saucepan over medium heat to simmering; keep hot over low heat.
Heat butter in heavy 1 1/4-quart (1.5 L) saucepan over medium heat; when foam subsides add onion.
Saute until onion is soft, 3 to 4 minutes.
Stir in rice; cook and stir 2... - 42.9589
This is a rice mold with a meatball and vegetable filling, originally from Naples, Italy. This recipe however has been tweaked a bit using Asian flavors as well. - 47.0903
Rice Cooker Mac And Cheese
If you have a rice cooker (and I hope you do because it is one of the great kitchen time savers), this recipe is going to change you and your kid's world! All you have to do is put all of the ingredients into the rice cooker and let it do all the work for you - 117.604
Santa Fe Chicken
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Brown the chicken with the bell pepper and onion in hot oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Spread the rice evenly in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
Layer the chicken mixture over the rice.
Combine the cans of soup and the tomatoes... - 43.2519
Rice Croquettes With Cheese
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes.
2. Add 4 cups stock and cook, stirring, until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to 5... - 33.724
Rice Croquettes With Sausage
1. In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium-low heat. Add 1/2 cup minced onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until softened. Add rice and stir to coat with butter. Cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes. Add 4 cups stock and stir until broth is almost absorbed, 4 to... - 30.2732
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling.... - 32.9265
Vegetables, Rice And Cheese Platter
Vegetables, Rice And Cheese Platter is a nice dish which compliments any other dish. All the three ingredients-vegetable, rice and cheese platter in this Vegetables, Rice And Cheese Platter recipe works towards gifting it a real nice and different flavor.... - 33.1908
Mix rice, turkey, green pepper, onion and Monterey Jack cheese; spread in greased square pan, 9x9x2 inches.
Mix eggs, milk, salt, mustard, basil, pepper sauce and pepper; pour over rice mixture.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cook uncovered in 325Â° oven... - 35.3907
Italian Style Shrimp And Rice
1. In a large skillet heat oil; add garlic and rice. Cook and stir 2 minutes. Carefully add broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes or till rice is tender and water is absorbed. Stir in shrimp, tomatoes, zucchini, onions, basil, and... - 34.3871
All New Sausage Rice Wraps
In a saucepan, bring stock to a boil; stir in rice.
Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes or until tender.
Uncover; fluff with a fork.
In a large nonstick skillet, cook sausage meat over medium-high heat, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for 5... - 42.4229
Fresh Tomatoes Stuffed With Rice And Cheese
1. If the tomatoes do not stand straight, cut a small slice off the bottom of each. Carefully core the tomatoes. Scoop out and reserve the tomato flesh, leaving a firm wall on all sides. Sprinkle a little coarse salt into each tomato, invert onto a rack and... - 38.0965
Main Dish Risotto
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt butter in it. potatoes and carrot 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in water, broth, rice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Add kidney beans, chick peas, peas and onions. Cook... - 43.5996
Polpette Di Riso
Adapted from Singing Chef Pasquale Cookery Show on PBS Canada. - 39.4561
Chicken Florentine Roll Ups
Filled with a creamy chicken spinach and rice filling and topped with cheese before being baked to a gooey golden perfection, Chicken Florentine Roll Ups are a treat for the family. A easy Italian inspired chicken casserole recipe, it will become one of your... - 102.267
Spicy Garlic Chicken Pizza
1 Rinse chicken; pat dry with paper towels. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch pieces. In a large mixing bowl combine half of the green onions, the minced garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, the red pepper, and black pepper. Add the chicken pieces; stir to... - 35.1627
fried rice balls filled with mozzarella - 38.6575
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 32.39
1. Prepare frozen artichoke hearts as label directs; drain. Cut each artichoke heart length wise in half; set aside.
2. In 3-quart saucepan over high heat, heat water, lemon juice, salt, and chicken bouillon to boiling. Reduce heat to medium-low to maintain... - 35.2042
Fresh Basil And Tomato Risotto
A complete meal in itself, the Tomato Risotto with fresh basil is your answer to a quick and easy meal. Highly nutritious you have also catered for your family’s health with the Risotto. Enjoy this wonderful Italian mixture of rich flavors and tastes. - 41.1142
Tomato, Basil & Broccoli Chicken
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
2. In large skillet, melt margarine over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Remove from skillet; set aside, reserving drippings. Keep warm.
3. In same skillet,... - 32.8927
Gourmet Thai Chicken Pizza
"If you're looking for a pizza that has a lot of flavor and is a little different from the rest, then this is an easy and delicious recipe to make that is sure to become a favorite. The carrot and cilantro dressed on top is a must." - 45.7472
In a large pan, heat the oil and melt the butter by gradually increasing the heat.
Cook the chicken on all sides and add the tomato paste.
Season and add the basil and oregano.
Add the white wine and chicken stock.
Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes.
Remove the... - 44.7906
Tuna Stuffed Squash
1 Halve squash lengthwise; place, cut-side down, in a large skillet; add water to a depth of 1/2-inch; cover skillet; bring to boiling; lower heat; cook 5 minutes.
2 Remove squash halves from skillet with pancake turner and drain on paper towels until cool... - 30.472
Melt the butter in a saucepan and fry the onion until transparent.
Add the rice and stir over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in stock, cover and bring to the boil.
Simmer gently for 15 to 20 minutes until rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in Parmesan,... - 43.0482
Italian Deep Fried Cheese
Peel and finely chop onion.
Melt butter in a saucepan and fry onion till transparent.
Add rice and stir over a low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir in broth, cover and bring to a boil.
Simmer gently for 15-20 minutes till rice is tender.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2565
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray an 8 x 8-inch baking dish with vegetable cooking spray.
In prepared dish arrange half the fillets in a single layer.
Spread with mustard.
Layer rice, parsley, onion and green pepper over fillets.
Arrange remaining fillets... - 39.4277
1) Peel the onion and chop it finely.
2) In a large heavy bottomed pan, melt the butter and cook the onion till it is transparent.
3) Add the rice and continue to sauté in the butter, continuously stirring, till it has just started to color.
4) Pour... - 45.3545
Baked Tomato Risotto
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 3-quart oval casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
CUT zucchini lengthwise in half.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
Combine spaghetti sauce, broth, zucchini, mushrooms and rice in prepared dish.
BAKE, covered, 30... - 37.9381
A super easy delicious twist on the classic using bottled green chili stew! This can be made ahead and is a great option to use up leftover barbecued chicken after a barbecue party or rotisserie chicken lying in the refrigerator. This is not the most... - 93.1507
Herbs pair well with fresh produce. The Produce Lady shares quick, easy, healthy and tasty tips. - 0
Rolled Stuffed Veal Roast
1. Remove sausage meat from casing. In heavy 3-quart saucepan, cook meat until browned; cool slightly; stir in 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tea spoon pepper, and next 3 ingredients.
2. Untie veal shoulder roast; place fat side down on work surface. To make veal... - 37.491
Bulgur-Stuffed Squash looks nice in addition to tasting great! If you are looking for a new bulgur recipe, check out this Bulgur-Stuffed Squash. It has got everything to 'wow' you! - 40.709
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113