- » Mozzarella Marinara
Mozzarella Marinara Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella marinara recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella marinara recipes.
Mozzarella Sandwiches With Marinara Sauce
Coat a small saucepan with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion and garlic; saute until tender.
Add parsley and next 4 ingredients; cook 30 seconds, stirring constantly.
Add tomato, wine, water, tomato paste, and bay leaf, stirring... - 46.6042
You May Also Like!
Hearty Lasagna With Marinara Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F before baking.
2) In boiling salted water, cook noodles for 25 minutes until soft, stirring often and drain the excess water.
3) In a shallow 2 1/2-quart baking dish, make 3 layers each of cooked noodles,... - 33.9208
Stuffed Shells Marinara
1. For the stuffing mix the cottage cheese, 1/2 teaspoon salt, parmesan cheese, parsley and nutmeg and keep it aside, covered.
2. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl put the green onion and microwave at full power for 2 minutes, stirring... - 45.9653
Combine breadcrumbs, salt, and pepper, mix well, and set aside.
Dip each chicken breast half in eggs, coat with breadcrumb mixture, and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add chicken, and cook about 2 minutes on each side or until... - 39.9094
Perfect Pizza Margarita Using Marinara Sauce
1. Get an oven ready and preheat the oven to 500°. Divide pizza dough in half and roll into two 12-inch circles. Sprinkle each of two baking sheets with 1 tablespoon cornmeal. Place dough circles on cornmeal. Spread sauce evenly over dough; top with... - 27.4294
Meatball Sub With Marinara Sauce
Meatball subs are really good! We used to sell tons of them at the deli. For this recipe you will need meatballs in marinara sauce, Provolone cheese and shredded Parmesan cheese. You will need a 5 to 6 inch piece of French baguette bread as well. This is a... - 99.7469
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.215
Marinara Meatball Sub
If you are in a mood of subs, here is a perfect recipe to try out. This sub sandwich is filled with meatballs in thick and creamy marinara sauce and topped with plenty of mozzarella cheese. Is your mouth melting? Check with the video to get more details on... - 92.6031
Baked Eggplant Marinara With Basil
1. Salt the eggplant and lay in a colander. Cover with a plate and weight with a can. Let stand for 30 minutes. Pat dry.
2. Preheat the oven to 400°. In a large skillet, heat 1/8 inch of oil. Fry the eggplant in batches over moderately high heat until... - 33.8749
In saucepan, cook onion in oil with basil, thyme and garlic until tender.
Blend in soup, tomato paste, water, Parmesan cheese, salt and bay leaf.
Bring to boil; reduce heat; simmer 30 minutes; stir occasionally.
Remove bay leaf.
In 2 L (2 quart) shallow... - 38.84
Mozzarella Marinara Recipes By Category
Mozzarella Marinara Dish: