- » Mozzarella Basil Pesto
Mozzarella Basil Pesto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mozzarella basil pesto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mozzarella basil pesto recipes.
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 31.7556
Chicken With Mozzarella And Pesto
1. For the pesto, combine the basil, pine nuts, Parmesan cheese, and garlic in a food processor and process until minced. With the machine running, slowly add olive oil, up to 1/4 cup, to form a paste. Pesto can be made several days ahead.
2. Make a pocket in... - 38.2746
Mozzarella And Pesto Strata
Have an Italian-style brunch. This strata is made with basil pesto, olives and roasted red bell peppers baked under a layer of eggs and cheese. - 38.7525
Chicken Pesto Mozzarella
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper, if desired.
In large skillet, brown chicken in hot oil over medium-high heat.
Add undrained tomatoes, onion and olives; bring to boil.
Cover and cook 8 minutes... - 32.4896
Italian Chicken With Pesto & Mozzarella
I often double the tomatoes, onion and olives if chicken breasts are large.) Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, garlic, oregano and basil.
Lightly brown in oil.
Add tomatoes, onion and olives.
Add more spices if necessary.
Bring to boil.
Cover and cook... - 34.509
Prepare Pizza Crust.
While dough is rising, prepare pesto: combine garlic, basil, and 1/2 cup of the oil in a food processor or blender and whirl until pureed.
Lightly brush a 14-inch pizza pan with some of the oil. - 31.1159
Pesto Beef Lasagna
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions.
Combine ricotta cheese, eggs, and pepper; stir well with a wire whisk, and set aside.
Drain tomatoes, reserving 1/3 cup oil and 1/2 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining tomatoes for another use.
Position knife... - 43.3141
Pesto Pizza Bread
For sauce: Combine first 6 ingredients in processor or blender and puree, stopping machine as necessary to scrape down sides of container.
Pour into bowl.
Stir in cheeses, cover and refrigerate.
(Flavor is better if cheeses are grated and added just before... - 43.4824
How To Make Pesto And A Caprese Pasta Salad
1. Wash and clean the basil, pat them dry and remove all the moisture, set aside.
2. Cook the pasta as per manufacturer instructions.
3. In the food processor, blend basil, pine nuts, garlic and sea salt, blend until smooth.
4. Once done... - 0
1. Pre heat an oven at 140 C (280 F).
2. On a floured surface, place dough and roll out, thickness as desired.
3. Place on a baking tray and top with pesto. Spread uniformly.
4. Top with artichokes, mushrooms, cheese and seasoning.
5.... - 43.9293
Tomato And Mozzarella
Cut cheese into 8 one oz rounds.
Slice tomatoes into 8 thin slices.
Stack tomato on cheese.
Top with a dab of pesto and garnish with a thin slice of fresh basil. - 30.6302
1. Put the oil, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and parsley in the container of an electric blender or food processor. Blend or process until smooth. Add the nuts and cheeses, and blend or process until smooth. Blend with 1/4 cup pasta cooking water.
2. Pour the... - 30.9011
Italian Garlic Pesto Stuffed Steaks
Heat stove/grill to medium/high heat.
Salt and pepper rub both sides of the four steaks (other seasonings may be included such as garlic powder, TJ s 21 salute spice mix, Italian seasoning, etc.) Use a sharp knife to cut into side of each steak, forming a... - 27.6927
Grilled Chicken Breast And Mozzarella Sandwich
1. Preheat the grill.
2. Drizzle chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Grill until cooked through.
3. Preheat the broiler.
4. Place mayonnaise and pesto in a small bowl and stir to combine.
5. Slice croissant horizontally and spread pes - 32.5305
Italian Style Tomato And Mozzarella Burgers
1. Cook the burgers in the oven according to pack instructions. Split the rolls in half almost all the way through.
2. Spread the bottom half of each roll with pesto sauce. Warm in the oven on the tray with the burgers for 3-4 mins.
3. Fill the buns with the... - 31.3333
Asparagus Mozzarella And Tomato Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Make up the pizza dough following the pack instructions. Divide the dough into four. Roll out each piece to a 12cm round, then transfer to an oiled baking sheet. Cover, then leave to rise while you prepare the topping.
2.... - 35.8966
Mozzarella With Barbecued Radiccio
1. Make the dressing by blending the ingredients together in a small bowl using a fork to whisk.
2. Tear the fresh basil leaves with hands into tiny pieces and add them to the dressing. Keep aside.
3. Thinly slice the Mozzarella cheese.
4. Arrange... - 47.4594
Pimiento Rocket And Mozzarella Pizza
1. Heat oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas 7. Place the basil, Parmesan-style cheese, garlic and pine nuts in a food processor, then process until coarsely chopped, with the motor still running, gradually add the oil to make a smooth paste.
2. Spread the pesto over... - 35.2528
Mozzarella Grilled Chicken Gratin With Pasta Genovese
Would you like to have some pasta with grilled chicken next time when you get some holiday ? Here it is , This effortless meal from the oven features mozzarella-topped on grilled chicken served with Pesto pasta ...and it's on the table in just 40 minutes! A... - 127.068
Mozzarella & Sausage Sandwich
1. Prepare vinaigrette. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half to make room for filling. (Reserve soft bread for another use.)
2. Brush vinaigrette evenly over cut sides of bread. Layer meats and mozzarella on bottom half of... - 22.5161
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Quesadillas
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato, green onions, and next 6 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced.
Combine ricotta cheese and goat cheese; stir until smooth.
Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking... - 40.8221
Cheese & Basil Sandwiches
1. Spread 2 bread slices or bases of rolls with pesto.
2. Top with mozzarella cheese, basil, tomato and black pepper to taste, then with remaining bread slices, or tops of rolls.
3. Wrap in plastic food wrap. - 26.9116
Now you can make this take-out favorite at home in just minutes. Deli roast beef, basil pesto and mozzarella cheese provide the tasty filling in this grilled sandwich. - 30.0083
Baked Pesto Chicken
Baked pesto chicken is a quick and delicious recipe. Add a salad or steamed vegetables for an easy meal. - 105.21
Pasta Peas & Pesto
I love pasta and have always wanted to try this different Pasta Peas & Pesto recipe. This Pasta Peas & Pesto is absolutely delicious. Get some peas immediately and try your hands at this one! - 25.4451
Pesto Chicken Picnic
To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, combine the spinach, basil, broth, Parmesan, pine nuts, oil, and sour cream.
Process until smooth.
To make the sandwiches: Coat a grill rack or broiler pan with no-stick spray.
Preheat the grill or... - 49.0047
Budini Di Pomodoro
Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
Place 1kg cherry tomatoes in a roasting tin, tuck in the garlic and herbs, and season.
Roast for 25-30 minutes until they start to brown at the edges and burst.
Remove the garlic and herbs, and put the tomatoes and any juice... - 46.248
Two Cheese Pesto Dip
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate several hours or overnight.
Garnish with whole walnuts, if desired. - 28.0484
Pesto Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) To prepare the pesto sauce, blend basil and garlic in a food processor.
3) Mix in 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and blend well.
4) While the food processor is on, drizzle in oil, and continue processing until... - 41.9426
Individual Pesto Pizzas
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; drop basil and garlic through food chute with processor running, and process 15 seconds or until minced.
Add spinach, Parmesan cheese, and lemon juice; process 30 seconds or until smooth, scraping sides of... - 35.7095
Pasta Chicken And Broccoli Pesto Toss
1. In a pan cook the pasta until tender and as per directions on the package and keep aside after draining and cooling it down.
2. In a large bowl mix pasta, chicken, broccoli and mozzarella cheese.
3. In a blender or food processor with cover process... - 43.9809
Broiled Tomato And Pesto Bagels
Position knife blade in miniature food processor bowl; add first 9 ingredients.
Process until smooth, scraping sides of processor bowl occasionally.
Spread basil mixture evenly on 4 bagel halves.
Top each bagel half with a tomato slice, and sprinkle evenly... - 39.641
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together the yeast, sugar and 6 tablespoons of warm water (105-115°); set aside 5 minutes. Add the all-purpose flour, 5 tablespoons of the whole-wheat flour, the oil and 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and mix well to form a dough.
2.... - 40.6306
Green Bean Pesto Salad
In a small saucepan, cover the eggs with cool water, bring to a boil, and simmer for 5 minutes.
Place the pesto ingredients in a food processor or blender, and puree (if you're using a blender, first chop the basil and parsley and add a tablespoon of... - 44.8235
Pasta Pesto Salad
The pasta pesto salad recipe is just the health food that you need for a fit body and alert mind. This Italian salad is yumm…. The wonderful combination of pasta and vegetables is absolutely divine. Try it and do let me know how it turned out for you. - 38.9895
Pesto Dijon Pizzas
1. Blend parsley, mustard, walnuts, oil, 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese and 1 teaspoon basil in small bowl. Divide mixture and spread evenly onto each pizza crust. Top each crust with 2 ounces ham, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese. Sprinkle with remaining... - 32.3551
Grilled Vegetable And Pesto Pizza
1. Make the pizza dough.
2. Meanwhile, put the vegetables in a large bowl and add the oil and some salt and pepper. Heat a ridged grill pan and griddle the vegetables for 6-8 minutes, depending on their size, until evenly charred. Set aside to cool.
3. Make... - 33.6665
Macaroni Cheese With Pesto And Vegetables
Quarter capsicum, remove seeds and membranes.
Roast under grill or in very hot oven, skin-side up, until skin blisters and blackens.
Cover capsicum pieces in plastic or paper for 5 minutes; peel away skin.
Slice capsicum thinly.
Cook pasta in large pan of... - 40.5356
Pesto Plum Tomato Pizza
Preheat oven to 450°.
Place crust on a large baking sheet.
Spread pesto sauce over crust; top with tomato, garlic, and cheeses.
Sprinkle with pepper.
Bake at 450° for 8 minutes or until cheese melts.
Remove from oven; sprinkle with basil. - 33.7608
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.1673
Caprese Panini With Pesto
1. For pesto, in blender, add basil, pine nuts, garlic, and parmesan. Pulse them together.
2. Pour olive oil, and blend until smooth. Keep it aside.
3. Slice hoagie rolls lengthwise into half. Brush olive oil lightly on top.
4. On hot... - 121.122
Eggplant, Two-tomato, And Pesto Torte
To Bake Eggplant: Preheat oven to 400°F.
Cut ends off eggplant, peel and slice crosswise into 1/4- to 3/8-inch slices.
Cover 2 baking sheets with heavy foil.
Generously brush with olive oil.
Arrange eggplant slices close together in 1 layer.
Brush tops with... - 42.3973
A terrine makes such impressive appetizer and this one is surely destined to a part of your Italian table for a summer Sunday brunch with family and friends. This gorgeous cold terrine made of layers of roasted eggplant, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and... - 134.439
Portobello Egg Rolls
1. Heat a large skillet over high heat. Add oil, garlic and mushrooms and cook, stirring, for 10 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender. Drain and let cool.
2. Add pesto, cheese, artichokes, and salt and pepper to taste to the cooled mushrooms and stir to - 19.345
Crustless Spinach Quiche
For easy entertaining, serve this flavorful egg dish at your next brunch or lunch gathering. - 33.5025
Cookin’ Greens Pizza With New Artichoke Heart Quarters
Heat olive oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and frozen Cookin’ Greens Artichoke Heart - Quarters; sauté for 6 minutes. Add Cookin’ Greens Designer’s Mix to pan and combine to mix with the artichokes. Season with salt. Continue cooking... - 36.3944
Arugula, Fennel And Parmesan Salad/ Roast Beef, Onion Jam Panino
For Arugula, Fennel and Parmesan Salad:
1. Cut fennel bulb and Parmesan as shown in the video.
2. For dressing, in a bowl combine olive oil, balsamico, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Pop it in refrigerator.
3.... - 0
Portobello Super Bruschetta
1. In a medium skillet cook onion and garlic in the 2 teaspoons hot olive oil till onion is tender. Add eggplant, salt, and red pepper. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or till eggplant is almost tender. Stir in beans and tomato. Remove from heat.
2. Clean... - 33.5816
1. To make pesto sauce, combine all ingredients in a food processor, blend until smooth.
2. Combine pesto with the mayonnaise in a small bowl.
3. Place tomato slices on a serving dish. Top each slice with a teaspoon of pesto mayonnaise, then a slice of... - 35.5308
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine pesto and lemon juice in a small bowl.
Set aside 2 tablespoons of the mixture in a separate container.
Cut salmon into 4 equal portions and transfer to a non-stick sheet pan.
Brush each piece of salmon with the remaining... - 31.4981
Holiday Cranberry Caprese Salad
To Make Pesto:
Combine all pesto ingredients in food processor. Process on high speed for 2 minutes or until smooth.
To Make Cranberry-Nutmeg Reduction:
Pour cranberry juice into medium saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for 1... - 31.8654
Vegetarian Noodle Lasagna
A layered noodles and vegetarian lasagna with creamy tomato and cheese sauce, spiced with italian herbs like basil, oregano and thyme and filled wit pesto sauce and veggies! - 46.2242
Roasted Vegetable Lasagna
1. Heat oven to 425° Spray bottom and sides of jelly roll pan, 15 1/2x10 1/2xl inch, with cooking spray. Place bell peppers, onion, zucchini, potatoes, mushrooms, oil, peppered seasoned salt and basil in large bowl; toss to coat. Spread vegetables in pan.... - 33.2773
Check out this unique way to use leftover beer can chicken, use it in a pizza topping. The chef here grills some mind blowing pizzas that are simply irresistible. Perfect holiday recipe that offers an appetizing flavorful meal. Give it a try.... - 132.909
I Dream Of... Lasagna
I Dream of... a filling, flavorful and healthy meal made by Jenny the Genie! Wishes granted and cravings satisfied. - 103.518
Pizza Tortilla Turnovers
PESTO SALSA: In bowl, combine tomato, basil, onion, garlic, Parmesan, and salt and pepper to taste.
On work surface, arrange tortillas in single layer; sprinkle half of each evenly with half of the fontina cheese, leaving thin border.
Spoon salsa over cheese,... - 35.2932
Cheese Or Herb Chicken Medallions
Preheat oven to 400Â° F.
Place chicken breasts on a flat surface; pat dry.
Evenly sprinkle each breast with herbs, pepper and paprika.
Form cheese into six loose balls and place one in the center of each breast.
Roll chicken around cheese and tie with... - 40.9887
All you Italian food lovers. Bring out your forks because chef Hendrik is going to show you how to make one of the best Gnocchi's .Check out the video of the yummy and delicious Gnocchi. Chef Hendrik does a spectacular job at showing us how to make the... - 110.751
Mediterraneam Pizza With Shrimp And Feta
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Coat a baking sheet with no-stick spray.
Sprinkle with the cornmeal.
Unroll the pizza dough and spread on the prepared sheet.
Bring the water to a simmer in a small saucepan.
Add the shrimp and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until... - 47.9871
Pizza Part 2 – Making Pizza With Ham Or Vegetable Toppings
Looking for some cook pizza topping suggestions? This is the 2nd part of pizza making series, in this video the chef has given 2 pizza topping options. One is Vegetarian pizza which you can make with common vegetables like zucchini and tomato and the other is... - 105.283
White, Red, And Green Italian Braid
Fill a large shallow pan or roaster half full of water and bring to a boil to use for rising.
To Make Dough: Place flour, yeast, sugar, and salt in food processor fitted with the metal blade and pulse to combine.
Add oil and egg and process until... - 41.62