- » Mozzarella
Mozzarella as a term is generally used to refer to different kinds of cheeses from Italy. These cheeses can encompass anything from buffalo milk mozzarella to that made from cow’s milk which is unpasteurized. ... More »
Crunchy Mozzarella Sticks
Love cheese and like munching - this recipe of crunchy mozzarella sticks is for you. These easy cheese sticks can be ideal to serve for any friendly gathering. Side up the sticks with your favorite dip or sauce and celebrate any moment. - 109.215
Mozzarella is about getting the measurements right and the method right! Mom and the kids are attempting this recipe for the second time and end up with a nice stretchy cheese portion! Watch this video on how to make home made cheese! - 98.0119
Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks
These Low Fat Crumb Baked Mozzarella Sticks are healthy snacks for your parties. You can munch on them and not feel guilty. This video will show you how you can make these crunchy bites in less than 10 minutes. - 91.2886
Fried Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Easy recipe that tastes great. A quick and easy video to prepare mozzarella cheese sticks at home. This makes a great appetizer. The mozzarella sticks are coated in a simple batter and quickly deep fried to golden perfection. When served with coleslaw, they... - 83.6071
Fried Mozzarella Balls
Watch this video recipe of Fried Mozzarella Balls to learn a quick and easy appetizer. Follow the instructions and you will end up with these delightful cheesy stretchy fried balls. Enjoy! - 77.3645
Boston Lettuce, Fennel, And Radicchio Salad
1) in a large bowl of cold water, immerce lettuce, radichio and fennel for 5-10 minutes, agitating many times to remove dirt.
2) Drain the vegetbales in colander and dry them with kitcehn towel.
3) In a kitcehn towel, wrap the veggies and... - 44.8739
In a mixing bowl, sift the dry ingredients together.
Slowly add the beer.
Let stand for 1 1/2 hours.
Heat the oil to 190°C (375°F).
Whip the egg white into the batter.
Dip the cheese sticks into the batter allowing any excess to run... - 44.3808
Tomato, Red Onion, Mozzarella And Three Basil Salad
1) Take a large portable platter and arrange on it tomatoes, onion slices and basil.
2) Put mozzarella on top.
3) Sprinkle olive oil over it.
4) Drizzle vinegar over it.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper.
6) Garnish with sprigs of basil.
7) Cover with a... - 42.6248
Mozzarella In Carrozza
1. With a cutter or the rim of a small glass, cut the bread into 3 inch rounds.
2. Slice the mozzarella cheese 1/4 inch thick and a little smaller than the circles of bread.
3. Pour a pint of milk in a bowl and spread the breadcrumbs on a waxed... - 41.9744
Brown ground beef and onion in a large skillet, stirring until meat crumbles.
Drain well, and set aside.
For each stromboli, place 1 loaf bread dough on a lightly floured surface; roll dough into a 12-inch square.
Spread 1 tablespoon mustard over dough to... - 41.413
Broiled Kale, Tomato, And Mozzarella Sandwiches
1. Heat the broiler.
2. In a Dutch oven heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the garlic, stirring it constantly, until it is soft and fragrant.
3. Add the kale cover the pot and steam such that the water that clings to its... - 40.4024
Panini With Prosciutto, Roasted Peppers, And Mozzarella
1) Preheat a large non-stick griddle or grill over medium to medium-high flame.
2) Arrange a heavy brick filled with flour or heavy canned goods for pressing the sandwiches.
3) Cover that brick with foil.
4) To make sandwiches, arrange... - 39.0581
Before you begin, sterilize all tools and containers by pouring boiling water over them or immersing them in boiling water.
During the cheesemaking process, have boiling water on hand to pour over tools spoons and thermometer in particular each time you... - 33.1603
Mix the flour, salt and pepper together in a mixing bowl.
Break the eggs into the centre of the flour mixture and stir in ever-increasing circles.
When a doughy consistency is reached, add the grated Mozzarella and keep stirring.
Shape this mixture into balls... - 29.3029
Insalata Di Pomodoro E Mozzarella
1. Arrange the tomato slices around the edge of a serving plate. Pile the cheese slices in the centre.
2. Mix together the oil, basil and seasoning to taste and pour over the tomatoes. Leave for 5 minutes, then serve. - 20.3306
Mozzarella Recipes By Category