- » Mousse Salad
Mousse Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of mousse salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for mousse salad recipes.
1. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs and add sugar, water, vinegar, turmeric and mustard.
2. In a double boiler, pour the egg mixture and cook until thick.
3. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
4. Then add gelatin which has been softened in 1/2 cup cold... - 52.2826
1. Prepare the asparagus by washing it, snapping off and discarding tough woody ends.
2. Remove stalks 1-1/2 inches below tips and reserve the stalks.
3. In a medium saucepan boil asparagus tips 1-1/2 cups water and cook for 6 to 8 minutes such that... - 46.9898
Soften unflavored gelatin in cold water; set aside.
Dissolve dry mustard in small amount of the chicken broth; combine with the remaining broth and beaten eggs in saucepan.
Cook and stir over low heat till the mixture thickens slightly, 7 to 8 minutes.
Add... - 46.7584
Magnolia Salmon Mousse
1) Separate the salmon, then skin and bone the fish.
2) Drizzle over the lemon juice and keep aside.
3) In a food processor or an electric mixer, blend the sour cream, cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
4) Then stir in the chili... - 46.7094
Cucumber Salad Mousse
Cucumber salad mousse is a creamy vegetable mousse. Made with gelatin and sour cream dilled and flavored with mayo, the cucumber salad mousse is chilled to set. Served on lettuce leaves with garnishing slices of cucumber, its is refreshing and delicious. - 44.2703
Spinach Mousse (salad)
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
Add cold water and vinegar.
Chill to eggwhite consistency.
Blend in bowl the mayonnaise, sour cream, whipped cream, seasoning, onion and spinach.
Adjust seasoning to taste.
When gelatin is partially jelled, add remaining... - 43.0342
Avocado Mousse Salad
Add hot water to gelatin.
Stir until dissolved.
Chill to the consistency of unbeaten egg whites.
Remove seeds and mash one and slice one.
Beat together mashed avocado, cream cheese, mayonnaise, lemon juice and salt until creamy.
Add thickened... - 42.6539
1) In a pan, stir the gelatin in hot water, until dissolved.
2) Stir in the wine, lemon juice and few drops green food coloring.
3) Fold in the whipped cream, cucumbers and avocado.
4) Pour the mixture into individual molds and chill, until... - 41.3205
Fruit Salad Mousse
Soften gelatin in cold water; stir into hot water to dissolve.
Blend in sugar, lemon juice and salt.
Cut peaches into 1/2 inch slices.
Dip slices into gelatin mixture; ar range as desired in oiled 1 1/2 quart mold.
Chill gelatin mixture until slightly... - 40.6299
Avocado Lime Mousse With Chutney Chicken Salad
Prepare chutney dressing and chill for several hours or until next day, if desired.
Dissolve gelatin in boiling water; stir in wine and set aside.
Beat cream cheese in a bowl until smooth.
Peel, pit and mash avocados; stir into cream cheese with the... - 36.4947
Asparagus Mousse Salad
Drain asparagus, set asparagus aside.
Heat liquid in a small saucepan, add gelatin, stirring to dissolve.
Let mixture cool.
Cut asparagus into 1/4-inch pieces, and set aside.
Combine mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients, stir well.
Add asparagus, and fold into... - 35.8962
Greek Salad With Feta Mousse
1. In a small skillet, combine the feta and cream and simmer, stirring, over moderate heat until the feta is slightly melted, about 1 minute. Stir in the softened gelatin until dissolved; transfer the feta mixture to a blender. Puree until fairly smooth.... - 29.0937
Mousse Salad Recipes By Category